QT: Save you with happiness...

Od mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... Viac

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.2
3.3
3.5

3.4

290 13 7
Od mzsuga

Shen wei was thinking about what to do to move forward. He did not know the plot, so it would always have a hidden danger, and the fact that Yunlan was so badly hurt, just taking his pulse, he could tell that he should not have more then a month left without him.

So he thought the best way to get protection from hidden dangers is to be protected from the government, to do so he need to show them his value. When he investigated the world earlier, he noticed its similar to a world he been to before, they are just a bit behind on technical stuff and also in medicine. 

So the best way is to invent something benefiting the  people, he has been to so many worlds , so that would not be a problem, then how to explain how he knows theses things, he can use his adoptive grandpa as a shield to the outside world when it came to medical things, since he was a retired respected doctor who used both western and Chinese medicine , but also he could honestly tell the government that he has gotten memories from his past life as a medical genius and scientist, it would be easy to convince them with inventions he has done before, plus he knows as long as he shows that he would fully cooperate with the government, they would not lock him up, but instead protect him. 

Since he thought about then he would do it like that.  Before going to class he went to the bathroom, then went into space to see if his level 3 room and space card was still in function, and it was so he went there, and started to write down prescription and research  from his other worlds.  

First he pulled out the prescription for body repair, its a formula he worked on from interstellar world, he is a bit worried if he can find what he needs for it, if not he would work on getting something with same function.  This prescription is so powerful that it can repair mostly trauma. Inside and outside the body, for people that has been in an accident.  Of course reason for thinking of this one first is because of Yunlan. He thought since he might not know how long he can wait for Cat, pulling this out is better.

Then he has 2 prescription for body strengthening,one for normal people which strengthen the body, which makes them more resistant to common illnesses. then for soldiers and police department, which makes them stronger, and also helps the undercover cops to not be to hurt by drugs and poison. Combining that with a set of work out set from cultivation, they can strengthen their combat too.  And to really hook them, he pulled out a half cure for some cancer types , with a note saying that he could further research for a full cure for all cancer types. 

This should be enough for now. He had to see the situation later to make further plans.

After putting down his plan, he started working. He stayed in there for a month, also made samples, and made some for himself and Yunlan.  He scanned it on to his phone, then hacked the government and sent it in a safe folder. He also told them that he had memories from his past life, and that he sent them half of his research they can get their scientist to check it out, then contact him for the rest. He is willing to work with them, and donate most of it to the country. 

After sending it out, he went out and back to class.  When he sat down, not long after Jengshi aslo came back, you could tell that he was very exited.  Shen wei was puzzled, but could not ask since the class had already started. 

Jengshi was very exited, so he texted Shen wei, the basic situation at home, and that his grandmother really wanted to meet him. 

When Shen wei read the text, when he saw that the doctors said that Yunlan only had few months left, he felt pain. Then when he read that Yunlan had no basic emotions, he figured out something happen to this world, and he was the key to unlock Yunlan, because he was full of emotions when they met. He felt warm, they really are a destined couple.  He felt sorry for the family but seeing how Jengshi wrote it, you can tell they still loved him deeply. 

Although its a bit fast to meet the parents so soon, but for the family to not be restless, he felt it was alright. He was a bit ashamed to meet them looking like this, but he would soon change anyways.  So he wrote to Jengshi what he liked, and also put in some of Yunlans favorite from the first world. He figured based on his situation, he has probably never said what he likes or dislike , he might not even know it himself. 

When Jengshi saw Shen wei with red eyes, and also replied with favorite food, he understood, Shen wei really liked his Uncle. So he has to work harder to keep Shen wei in the family. 

Then he texted his grandma right away with the list of food. 

On the other side, when Mrs. Zhao got the list, she was waiting for her daughter to call back. When she called earlier she was busy and did not pick up. She sent the list to the kitchen, and was beaming. The people working there was puzzled, but was happy to see the Madam happy again. 

The phone rang, 

" Yin yin "

"mom, whats wrong?" 

"yin yin, you and A'Jun have to come back early today, your brother is coming home with his boyfriend" 

Crack!  Something was smashed on the other side, 

"yin yin are you okay?" 

Yinlan was so shocked by her moms news that she dropped her glass with water 

"mom, what did you just say?" 

"I said, come back.."

"no no, after that?" 

"oh A'lan is coming home with his boyfriend"  She said with a laugh 

"mom, are you okay, did you fall and hit your head? is anyone around you right now? let them take you the hospital, I will meet you there!" 

Yinlan was flustered, she thought her mom must have been so sad that she might have fallen and hit her head, she needs to get her to the hospital, and the fact that her brother has a boyfriend? don't joke, how is that possible  ? 

"yin yin, are you cursing me?  I'm not hurt, nor did  a fall, its true, A'lan fell in love with A'shis classmate, he is bringing him home tonight for dinner"

Yinlan stopped in her track . 

"mom I will call you back"

She hung up before she could say anything, then called Yunlan.

"sister" 

"A'lan, did you lie to mom? you know mom and the rest of us worry about you, but you don't have to lie to us"

"sister, what are you talking about?"

Yinlan took a deep  breath, but before she could say anything more, she heard from the other side

"big brother, I got the laptop and the extra stuff  your boyfriend wanted, where to put it? and when can we meet your boyfriend?" 

Then she heard another voice, 

"I also got the plants, and the herbs he wanted, where to put it?" 

"I also got a lot of jade, but I think your brother in law should have more, you can ask him for more right?"

then she heard Yunlans reply,  

"just leave it over there, you might have to wait to meet him, mom found out and wants us to go back home later, so not sure if she will let us leave today" 

"then big brother, lets take the things there, we will help you take it there, and its been a long time we have seen aunt and uncle, lets stay for dinner too" 

are  you kidding?  they they cant wait another day to see the person that can make Yunlan fall in love, before Yunlan could reply they picked up stuff then ran out. 

Yinlan was so shocked that she had to pinch herself, to see if she was still awake.

"sister what did you say?" 

She could not believe it, did he get his friends to play a long to trick her? 

"do you really have a boyfriend?" 

"yes, sister he is very cute, you will like him" 

She also could tell, by his voice, he was happy, he was serious. 

"okay brother, see you tonight"  She hung up the phone.  Yunlan understood why they made such a fuzz, but he was a bit scared that they will scare Shen wei away.  He turned to look at Yangsen. 

"A'yan,  do you think Shen wei will be scared away by them?" 

Yangsen chuckled, when has he seen this brother so nervous, it was amazing, he could see it more clearly, after Yunlan met that boy, his emotions has been unlocked, he was sincerely happy for him. 

"He wont, you can tell he has the same feelings like you, so you two are properly fated, think about it, he did not get scared by your face" 

What Yangsen did not say, he had an intuition, Shen wei was special, and was the one that could save Yunlan. A person without emotions for 30 years suddenly fell in love, if that person is not special, how is that possible?

He said with a smile,  Yunlan also smiled, fated? it seems so. 

Yinlan called her mom back

"mom, A'lan really has a boyfriend?" 

"yes, Jengshi said they fell in love at first sight, and he also said, we had to help to keep them together,  he is much younger then your brother, we cant trust his cold personality to keep such a boy, so we have to help right? so come home early today " 

"okay mom, then I will buy some gifts, he is the same age as Jengshi right?"

"ohh  I almost forgot, yes buy lots of gifts, wait I will tell your dad to buy him a car" 

"okay mom, see you later" 

Yinlan was originally tired from work today, with all the depressions hanging over them, its been hard, but now she was full of fighting power. If this is true, and A'lan has a boyfriend, even if its a fake boyfriend to trick them, then we have to make it to real couple. This boy is bound to our family, he cant escape. 

Yinlan called her assistant, then went to her husband in the company next door, and dragged him out for shopping while explaining the ins and outs. 

Yunlan had no idea that his family had made a full blown up plan to kidnap his boyfriend to his family, even if he knew he would say, good job. Him too wanted to tie Shen wei firmly to his side as soon as possible. 

Yunlan was texting Shen wei when the 4th brother also his personal doctor came. 

He was sweating, when he came in and saw Yunlan so relaxed, and the others was not around. He was a bit puzzled, if there was something wrong with Yunlan, they would not leave before he came. 

"Big brother, do you want to do the check here or go to the hospital?" 

"what are you talking about?"

"the 3rd, said you might be hallucinating? , do you have a headache? dizziness?" 

Yunlan chuckled , Mu Chen was stunned , oh no, he thinks he might be the one hallucinating, what to do?

"don't mind them, they just jealous that i have a boyfriend now" Yunlan said with a smile and a smug look . 

Mu Chen looked around, then he smacked himself, ouch it hurts, he is not dreaming 

"big bro, your scaring me, lets go and do a check" Yunlan sighed, then looked at Yangsen who was very  amused, when has he seen Much Chen so lost

"4th don't worry, big brother really has a boyfriend, and he is taking him home for dinner, maybe you should come with?" 

"are you serious? don't lie? how is it possible?"  he rolled his eyes to Yangsen

"you can call aunt to ask, and also the other brothers" 

Mu chen was so stunned, that he had to sit down, he looked at Yunlan, he really looked better, he had this happy vibe all over. 

"okay, I haven't seen Aunt and Uncle in a long while" 

Yunlan chuckled again, it was no point in trying to stop them from going. 

Yunlan texted his mom, that his brothers were coming too.  Of course she did not mind, then she could talk to them privately to let them help out, Yunlan has no experience about relationship, they should be able to give him some advice .

The day passed, when the bell rang to end the school day, both Jengshi and Shen wei hurried and packed their bags to rush out. The gang rushed out with them. People looked at them puzzled and started to discuss again, what was going on?

When Shen wei came out, he saw the same car as in the morning, and his steps was getting faster. Jengshi saw it and slowed down, he knew he would be picked up by a different car. 

The gang stopped Jengshi and looked at him

"say what is going on? although we will follow you regardless, still tell us something"  his best friend asked.  Jengshi pulled them closer, and said in a whisper 

"well, I'm telling you its not official yet, so don't spread it, if you do, I..no, my Uncle wont spare you" 

They shivered when they heard him mention his Uncle, they knew his Uncle was a scary person, who would bury their whole family with a snap of his finger, they wondered if they should listen or not. Before they could make up their mind, they heard something mind blowing.

"well Shen wei, is my Uncles boyfriend, soon to be married, so soon to be my little Uncle, so respect him okay?" 

He said so, and hurried slipped away. The gang stood there dumbfounded for a long time, then they rushed home, without saying anything, they had a feeling that they knew to much, and might be killed to be silenced, ay they regret it, why did they have to be curious. 

In the car, Shen wei threw himself into Yunlans arms, and did not care about his face and kissed him directly on his lips.  Yunlan took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.  His lips was so soft, and tasted so sweet. Yunlan never felt this kind of pleasure before, and liked it very much, did not want to let go. 

Shen wei had missed Yunlan to much, and was also not ready to let go.  Yangsen stopped being surprised and just pulled up the the shield in the car to give them space. The driver was struck by lightning, he thought this morning was a big deal, but this oh my god. 

After the kiss, they just cuddle together while they drove to the old house. 

"wait, should we go shopping for some gifts?" 

"no, mom said to go straight back home, sorry they are a bit impatient" 

"its okay I understand, I have some home made stuff I can give" 

Yunlan smiled," as long as you are with me, they will be happy. "

Inside the old house, the room was eerily quiet, everyone was sitting there watching the door. When they heard the car outside, they all stood up. When the door open, they had their hearts beating to fast, but then an annoying head popped in. 

Jengshi looked inside the room, and was surprised

"wow!"

You could tell how disappointed they all  were seeing him, this was the first time he had experience something like this, but he soon forgot about it because he soon heard his Uncle and Shen wei coming. 

"they are here" he whispered while rushing into the room.  He looked around the room, he regretted it a bit, wont Shen wei be scared to death by them? 

When Yangsen open the door, and let Yunlan and Shen wei in, when they room saw them, and Shen wei saw them, the room fell silent, and Shen wei was shocked. 

************************************************************

Oh Oh a double update, yay, well hopefully you like it, 

hugs Suga

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Screw This Od FOAA

Všeobecná beletria

31K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...
41.7K 1.2K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
212K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
2.2K 256 16
This story is dedicated to the reader @artmrk for the request. This is my 22nd of WeiLan fan fiction story. It's an ordinary story where Shen Wei, a...