Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

34

52 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 34

    "Lord Su Nuo." Li Mei walked to the two sides behind Su Nuo and stood still, took out a roll from his pocket and unfolded it.

    "Su Nuo's fingers!" Ninety-Nine stood up suddenly, and he saw seven fingers neatly arranged on it.

    That's a 720 degree of completion all at once. If you don't grab your hand this time and let your fingers fall out, you don't know how much energy it will take to find it.

    What's more, the two-faced Su Nuo can't be allowed to swallow all seven fingers at once, and no one can guarantee whether the knotweed Youren can adapt quickly.

    If not, it will prolong the time that the two-faced Nuo occupies the dominance of the body, which is not beneficial to them.

    Jiujiulin immediately made a decision, took off the five dice on his head and hid them in his arms, saying, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wutiao, I'm going to join the battle!"

    He checked the system page, Mr. Ranpo, Mr. Wutiao and Bujia Lati's skills are still cooling down and cannot be used.

    The skills of Saiki Kusuo and Takasugi Shinsuke are too strong because of their negative effects, so they don't use them if they can.

    Fortunately, he had activated the filth since Mr. Wutiao was fighting against Leuhu, and it has not stopped. The skill has been maintained for 50 minutes until now. If Jiu Jiulin chooses to turn off the skill now, the cooldown will be 50 hours.

    The skill duration of Zhongya Zhongyuan is linked to the cooldown duration, and the maximum cooldown duration of filth is one month, that is, 30 days and 720 hours. Replacing "hour" with "minute" is the maximum time that the skill can be activated continuously within one judgment - 720 minutes, which is 12 hours. 

    On the field, the position of the large sea urchin head is unclear. At present, it seems that the king of the curse has drawn all his hatred; and the confirmed enemies are the double-faced Su Nuo and Li Mei... Jiujiu Lin wants to catch up with the double-faced Su Nuo   

  Tun The lower finger is scrambling for food, so we must race against time and act immediately.   

  Thoughts flashed by, and after making a decision, he stopped hesitating and immediately started the time-stop judgment "the orld."

The     judgment was successful, and time stopped.

    Controlling his own gravity to decrease, Jiujiulin's speed increased significantly.

    He stared intently at the countdown on his fingers.

    Three seconds, there is still a distance, go faster!

    In a second, he pulled the cloth bag boundary, very good!

    But if he was entangled by Limei's frost spell and stayed to face the three of them, would he still be able to escape?

    After weighing it, at the last second, Jiujiulin reached out and touched Limei's wrist, and the filth spread from the joint of his fingertips all the way to Limei's whole body.

    Thousands of times the gravity is applied.

    Time resumed its flow.

    The moment he sensed something was wrong, Limei subconsciously clenched the corner of the cloth bag tightly, and then fell to the ground in embarrassment with a bang.

    He struggled to support his figure with the other hand, but it was of no avail. It was as if a mountain was pressed on his back and filled with a sea, making him unable to move.

    As Limei fell to the ground, there was a clear tearing sound, and the fragile cloth was split into two with his fingers. Jiu Jiulin held four of them, and the remaining three were held tightly by Limei.

    No, when the time-stop ends, the slash usually starts to work.

    Jiujiulin was in the field, and countless fine wounds appeared on his skin instantly.

    The dark eyes of the King of Curses locked on the young man who suddenly appeared in front of him, and his lips moved slightly, and he was about to launch another slash "Ba" from Fumo Yuchuzi.

    Jiujiulin keenly caught the abnormal movement.

    It was absolutely too late to leave the domain now, so he kept doing nothing and gave up fighting for the finger in Limei's hand.

    Against the usual slashing blows that were endlessly fighting, Jiu Jiulin minimized the weight of his right hand, and greatly increased the speed of his punches at the cost of reducing the force of the blow.

    The fist lightly hit Su Nuo on both sides.

    Two-faced Su Nuo guessed his action first, but he didn't expect his attack to speed up suddenly, nor did he think about dodging.

    One is the extreme confidence in his own strength, and two, the owner of his body is Knotweed Yuren!

    Comparing the sky and the bondage, the strength from the chest was ridiculously light, and Su Nuo on both sides snorted lightly, and was about to open his mouth to mock.

    The young man's eyes flickered slightly, and he said silently with his mouth, "I, I won, I got it."

    By touching things, dirt can not only control the intensity of gravity, but also control the direction of gravity.

    Jiujiulin's attack was just to touch him as soon as possible. Just before the "Ba" was activated, the two-faced Su Nuo was controlled by the red superpower and flew out backwards.

    Huh—Ninety-nine Lin Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't know how many times the gravity he had poured into the Cursed King's body. Anyway, it was the limit he could achieve so far. Anyway, I can buy myself some time.

    A series of accidents is nothing more than a breath, Li Mei untied "Shuang Nagi", Fu Heisher regained his mobility, trying to restrain Jiujiu Lin with the black-haired man.

    At the same time, Gu Xiang, Fu Heihui and Qihai Jianren joined the battlefield and landed one after another.

    Seeing his son, Fu Heisher turned his back on Jiujiu Lin who was standing between them, and walked straight to Fu Heihui, breaking Limei's expectations.

    Jiujiulin and Qihaixuan looked at each other, tacitly reserved the battlefield for the two of them, and the three turned to face the ice warlock Limei.

    "Give me back your finger!" Limei was furious, her brows turned cold several times.

    He lightly raised one hand, and cast the ice congealing spell, "Straight Waterfall!"

    Jiujiulin, who got four fingers, stuffed it into his mouth regardless of whether the news of his "container physique" would spread or not. go out.

    It's already hard to swallow one finger, let alone four. Naturally, Tun couldn't swallow it, so I had to call for a little helper.

    "System, submit your finger."

    Accepted, the current degree of completion is 520.

    He pretended to swallow, and all his fingers disappeared into his mouth.

    Qihai glanced in surprise, the second container?

    Also, "How did you swallow it?"

    Jiujiulin scratched his cheeks, his eyes wandering, "Just... put it in your mouth, swallow it?"

    Seeing the young man's movements, Limei was puzzled.

    Knotweed Youren is a container specially designed for Master Su Nuo's resurrection after several experiments, so it can awaken and suppress Master Su Nuo's soul.

    And the person in front of him is just an ordinary human spellcaster... Could he really suppress a quarter of Master Su Nuo at once? This is impossible!

    He originally wanted to meet up with Lingsuo, but he didn't expect that the other party had no news, and he didn't know what the situation was.

    Wujo Wu hasn't shown up so far, so it must have been successfully sealed by Yan Suo as the rumors said.

    As long as the knotweed Youren is still there, the deal between Mr. Su Nuo and Yan Suo will not be considered a loss.

    Li Mei paused the technique in her hand, and cast her gaze vaguely in the direction of Su Nuo on both sides, waiting for him to make a decision.

    A large piece of icy landed on top of several people's heads.

    Jiujiulin raised his hand and touched it lightly, the icicles were shattered into shards under the control of the filth, and scattered in the air one after another.

    Two-faced Su Nuo returned to the battle situation, and the two ends of the balance changed again.

    He discovered that the young man's ability to suppress fingers is extremely high. If he wants to occupy the spirit body of Jiujiulin, it is best to destroy the soul in it first, and then awaken himself.

    The cursed king narrowed his eyes, why not try to kill Jiujiu Lin, anyway, the dying body can be repaired with the inversion technique, if it doesn't work, he takes out the finger from his stomach and swallows it for the kid.

    "Eight." The two-faced Su Nuo expanded the area, launched a slash that would definitely cut off the target, and prepared to clear everyone present except Fu Heihui and Li Mei.

    "Hey, don't use other people's body without authorization again." A clear voice came.

    The injury of Yuzu Yujin was not serious, and with his good physical fitness, he soon regained consciousness.

    After recovering, he opened his eyes and took a look around. Immediately, he pushed the two-faced Su Nuo down, and the Domain Fumo Yucook disappeared without a sound.

    "Yo! Nana Ming, Lin, uh... bulge, I'm back."

    All the black lines faded away, and the clear amber eyes looked at everyone.

    "Where did Fuhei and that man go? Where's Wutiao teacher?" Hiroto Hirohito asked.

    "Fuhei's words are behind you." Jiujiulin pointed to the father-son bureau behind him, and then took out the prison gate from his arms, "Teacher Wutiao is here." "Then he is?" Hiroshi Yuhito

    pointed Refers to the younger sister who ran a distance behind the three of them.

    After being reminded, everyone turned around and stared at the past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 96 12
This is a story of Girl named Swati who joins Team India as a physio and the youngest sensation of IPL Yashasvi Jaiswal...... Pick in to know what h...
10.9K 463 104
Alternative Title: 表情包之王有交流障碍症 Author: Nian En Wu Que Asano Cang has a world-weary face, and considers himself a cold person, never talking to classm...
12.5K 611 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
15.1K 451 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...