Voice actor transformation sy...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55: Extra
56: Extra

32

48 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 32

    A drop of sweat slipped from between the forehead of the knotweed Youren, he scratched his cheek, "Er...you may not know. My last relative, my old man, passed away a few months ago." "I have no impression of my parents, no

    matter Why can't you be my brother..." Hirohito Kojo looked at the expression on the black-haired man's face and whispered more and more.

    The aura around the swelling body became increasingly low, and even the black mist could be faintly seen in the background.

    "No. I've already confirmed it. Youren, the real brother I have never met, my only younger brother." Ignoring the defensive posture of several people towards him, Bao Xiang calmly walked up to Yuzhang Youren and stood still, showing A strong will to protect.

    "I have three parents, the human mother who gave birth to us, the curse spirit who combined with the mother, and... the extremely hateful Kamo Xianlun who mixed blood into it and insulted the mother." "Whether it is Xia Youjie or Kamo

    Xianlun , There are exactly the same stitching marks on the head. Yuren, your parents' heads..."

    Yuzu Yuren interrupted him, and changed the subject clumsily.

    "It seems that the curse in Shibuya Station has been cleared up. Where is Mr. Wujo?"

    He subconsciously stepped back half a step to the side, his eyes fixed on the bulging face and looked back.

    "He's been sealed." Mentioning an incongruous white hair, the bulging phase's eyes shifted slightly, and said calmly.

    "What!" Knotabagi Yujin exclaimed in shock, unaware of the unnaturalness in the words of the first sight.

    Jiujiulin turned the corner and appeared in front of his friends.

    The young man's eyes were downcast, his expression was sad, but his tone was slightly exaggerated.

    He testified, "Teacher Wutiao...Although he has solved all the curses, it is a pity," "

    Because he was too busy mocking curses to forget the time, he accidentally stood within four meters of the prison gate for a full minute." "

    Already... ..." Ninety-Nine Lin gritted his teeth to hold back his smile, took out a super-grade spell from his bosom, and showed it to everyone.

    Added word by word: "It's sealed."

    The prison gate suddenly increased the force, and Jiujiu Lin was almost brought down to the ground. He had to use the other hand to support the special curse object together, so he didn't make a fool of himself. .

    "Teacher, I'm sorry I was wrong." He struggled to maintain the sad expression on his face, and secretly apologized to Teacher Wutiao while taking back the prison gate.

    Gojo Wu crossed his legs, holding the little yellow duck pendant in his left hand, and a few fruit candies in his right hand.

    Facing the student's request, he lay indifferent in the dimensional space, and even increased his spell power.

    "Ten copies of edamame flavor Xijiufu!"

    Jiujiulin tried to win back his respect with dessert, and sure enough, the prison gate in his hand returned to normal weight in a second.

    "Lin, what are you talking about?" Hiroto Hiroto looked suspiciously at the blond young man. Knowing his little friend, he felt that something was wrong, and he felt an indescribable sense of disobedience.

    "Mr. Wujo can hear us?"

    "Mr. Wujo——" Knotabagi Yuhito yelled into the special-grade magic object.

    Jiujiulin hurriedly pushed the man away gently, preventing him from shouting.

    Making sure no one else saw it, Jiujiu Lin winked at the amber pupils who were close at hand.

    Knotabagi Youroto's eyes lit up, and he also winked at him as a signal.

    He understands!

    Jiujiulin breathed a sigh of relief and nodded slightly.

    Is Teacher Wutiao really sealed? Yuzu Yujin took out his mobile phone and asked while typing.

    No, I opened a zipper with my new ability and asked Wutiao teacher to get in, and let the teacher temporarily pretend to be sealed. Jiujiulin immediately deleted it after showing it to him.

    Kunzhang Youruhito looked at his cautious appearance, froze for a moment, and then he typed and asked if there was an inner ghost in the conjurer?

    Jiujiulin gave him a thumbs up.

    That's right!

    In fact, after submitting the Suo and Zhenren, he asked the system if Su Nuo was the only boss left in Tokyo, but the system threw a bomb at him right away.

    The previous boss has been successfully recovered, please make persistent efforts.

    "Pre-boss..." Ninety-Nine Lin's brain was dizzy, Dare Daren and Yan Suo can only be regarded as small bosses,

    so there will be late-stage bosses waiting for him in the future.

    In terms of curses, beyond the two-faced Su Nuo who has lived for thousands of years, and the Suo who has lived at least a few hundred years, the chances of a new boss appearing out of thin air are not high.

    There are two possibilities. One is the gathering of the remnants of Su Nuo Rensuo.

    2. There is an inner ghost, that is to say... the boss is by my side!

    Ninety-Nine Forest is more inclined to hide the incredible characters among the conjurers.

    I don't know if the inner ghost has joined forces with the curse to set up a trap for Mr. Wutiao, or whether it is hiding behind the scenes and only fueling the flames.

    The enemy is clearly in the dark, which is much harder to fight than a simple curse.

    Jiu Jiulin immediately told Mr. Wutiao his conjecture, "Teacher, the incident is not over yet, there may be an inner ghost between us." Wutiao Wu responded nonchalantly, "

    Eh—is that so?

    " Come out, the teacher can just kill him.”

    If it’s really not possible, get rid of this group of high-level people and forcefully replace the next wave of people.

    Jiujiulin didn't know what Gojo Goku was thinking, he raised his hand to grab the people's teacher who was about to go out from the main entrance swaggeringly.

    "Teacher, the inner ghost will not blow itself up casually. According to the trajectory of the curse, their plan against the teacher almost succeeded..." "According to the thinking of the inner ghost,

    after sealing the teacher, it is very likely that they will prepare to liquidate the belongings. People from the teacher faction."

    "So when the teacher goes out now, they will be so scared that they will stop all small movements immediately."

    The last sentence successfully followed Wutiao Wu, he stopped and asked, "What is Lin Jiang's plan?"

    Jiujiu Lin raised the prison gate, "How about We will use our plan, wronged the teacher to hide inside for a while, and observe their movements before making a decision!"

    Six eyes shifted to the prison gate where the rope was closed... Gojo Satoru stared at it for a second, thinking of the toothy brain.

    After a chill, he turned his head and walked away with a disgusted expression.

    "No, no, teacher, please think about it, it's not in the prison gate, but in the dimensional space of the zipper!"

    Jiujiu Lin rushed over and hugged his long legs and explained.

    He didn't dare to open the prison gate, because there was no rope inside!

    He could only open a different dimension.

    "...One hour at most." Gojo Satoru was still reluctant.

    Ninety-Nine Lin nodded hurriedly, skillfully found the small toys and a few fruit candies hidden on his body, and stuffed them into the teacher's hands.

    Gojo Satoru couldn't believe it, "Are you a child? You even carry a little yellow duck pendant with you!"

    He pinched the little duck's stomach, and there was a crisp "quack" in the station.

    "I don't like fruit candies, next time I'll prepare edamame-flavored soft candies."

    Gojo Satoru said, taking the remaining transparent cardboard-wrapped candies from Kujubayashi's palm, peeling off one and throwing it into his mouth. Chewing loudly.

    "I'm sorry, teacher, there is no such thing."

    Jiujiulin automatically filtered his speech, then fumbled in his pocket again, and found the last sweet and greasy milk candy.

    Facing the teacher's shining eyes staring at the milk candy, he calmly groaned and stuffed it into his mouth.

    Gojo Satoru slowly put out a question mark, isn't it a sweet for him?

    "Okay, teacher, please go in first."

    Jiu Jiulin threw it away when he was done using it, and pushed Wujo Wu back from the door.

    Just when Bugarati's CD was over, he took a look at Gojo Satoru who was about to speak his lines for him, and quickly judged.

    "Steel Chain Finger!"

    Get the right to use the zipper once within five minutes.

    Ninety-Nine Forest was much more proficient at opening the zipper, relying on the ductility of the dimensional space, he insisted on opening a hole in the small prison gate that was big enough for Gojo Satoru to get in.

    Wujo Wu stepped forward with his long legs, lowered his head and got in.

    Ninety-Nine Lin then closed the zipper tightly.

    Along the way, he spread the false news that Wujo Wu was sealed, and at the same time, he followed Baoxiang's younger brother, Radar, and successfully came to Knotabagi Yuren's side.

    "The curse is all excited." Knotabagi Yujin glanced at the direction where the crowd gathered.

    Countless malice rose from the heads of human beings, condensed and twisted into a ball. It would not take long for a new curse to be born here.

    "(The inner ghost) may not be able to move." Jiu Jiulin said helplessly, "After all, the special level is almost solved by Mr. Wutiao." Leu

    Hu, Hua Yu, and Daoist... the high-end combat power has basically disappeared.

    "Their next target may be you." He said to Knotweed Yuren, "Maybe they will find a way to release the two-sided Su Nuo in Knotweed's body." He wanted to recover Su Nuo's

    fingers before the knotweed was swallowed to reduce the risk.

    "Or, the best way to clean up the faction... Sure enough, find an excuse, and sentence them all to death."

    Isn't the top level of spells rotten to the root? Because the knotweed is a container physique, it can kill a person's hope of life without any reason.

    Kunzhang Youren was thoughtful, and smiled, "It feels like Lin has changed a bit."

    Jiujiu Lin reflected for a while, and it may be that the super reasoning has subtly affected his way of thinking - standing in the position of the controller can indeed avoid a lot of damage to his side.

    People are divided into close and distant, if possible, he doesn't want to see the people he cares about get hurt.

    At present, although he can't see through everything, he can make a little guess from the enemy's standpoint.

    During the conversation, the situation changed.

    "Isn't there too many curses?" Several people had doubts while cleaning up the curses that kept pouring on them.

    "Mr. Qihai asked me, Fukuro and Ino-senpai to settle the debt together, does Lin want to go together?" Knotabagi Yuhito turned around and asked.

    "I..." The prison gate in his hand suddenly shook, and Ninety-Nine Lin changed the subject, "No, I have other things to do, so I won't join you for the time being."

    Lu Xiang glanced at his hand He turned his head to follow the footsteps of Yuzu Yuren, and left a word when passing by.

    "Su Nuo's fingers were on Leu Hu's body."

    Jiujiu Lin paused as he left.

    Does it mean that you are not there now, so whose hand are the three fingers currently on?

    "Where are we going, Teacher Wutiao?" He asked in a low voice, but no one in the prison gate responded.

    "Are you Ninety-Nine Lin from the Tokyo High School of Conjuration?" The strange conjurer stopped him.

    "It's me." Jiujiulin replied.

    "Gojo Satoru and the traitor Xia Youjie planned the Shibuya Incident and launched the Hyakki Night Walk. The high-level officials issued an order and sentenced to death; Knotaba Yuhito and Jiujiulin collaborated in the rebellion and were sentenced to death." "Immediate execution.

    "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
4.1K 160 35
Alternative Title: 被团宠后他们让我当首领 Author: Boshan Youyue Summary: Jinguhe, a mysterious young doctor who suddenly appeared in Leibo Street. The medical...
5.2K 262 79
Alternative Title: 我真的没有始乱终弃啊 Author: Paper Su My name is Yitong, I like nerds, chasing dramas and brushing letters, and I am an ordinary high school...
6K 223 23
˚̣̣ ᵕ̣ > pjsk x reader⎯⎯⠀⠀( ✿ . )⠀⠀⠀⠀ - " i actually hate this book. " : author. · sfw oneshots, headcanons and more here! won't be updated much...