Mortal Traveler

By johndoethemaster

Remake of the mortal god (a multiverse crososver) -characters and images aren't mine Y/N here is on the adven... More

Bio (Y/N)
1. Newcomer
2. Takeover
3. Hanging out
4. Heaven Shenanigans
5. Meeting archangels
6. Tricky (1/3)
7. Y/N vs Tricky (2/3)
8. Madness in Hell (3/3)
9. Truth or dare
Note
10. An eventful morning (1/2)
11. Break time (2/2)
12. Date
13. Daily Training
14. The Beach
15. Y/N vs Celeste
16. Talk with God
17. Emerald Forest
18. Questions
19. Morning and Tour
20. First Day
21. Dock Battle
22. Purging Evil
23. God vs Mortal (1/2)
24. Soul of Cinder (2/2)
25. Aftermath
26. Situation (1/3)
27. Two sides of the same coin (2/3)
28. Resolved Tensions (3/3)
29. The Rabbit 18+
30. Gun Lady 18+
31. Angel and Ghoul 18+
32. Unexpected Reunion
33. Surprise Auction Raid
34. Diplomacy Meeting
Memories: Ghouls and Beasts (1/3)
Memories: Journey of Blood (2/3)
Memories: The Finale (3/3)
35. Reconoissance
36. Washuu's End
37. Bloodlust
38. Relations
39. Pink Furball
40. Short Spar in a New World (1/9)
41. Show of Strength and Skill (2/9)
42. Training (3/9)
43. Payback (4/9)
44. Maid and Knight (5/9)
45. Trauma (6/9)
46. Comfort (7/9) 18+
47. Trip to Inazuma (8/9)
48. The Final Test and Goodbye (9/9)
49. Y/N vs Shiva
50. Casual Day 18+
51. Really Gods?
52. Reunited At Last
53. With Each Other Once More
54. Vytal Festival
55. Fury (1/2)
56. Revenge (2/2)
57. Family Reunion
58. Under the Moonlight 18+
Arc (1/2) Completed
59. A New Home
60. Familiar Face and Child
61. Minecraft with Y/N Jr
63. The Great Minecraft Migration (1/2)
64. Foolish Players (2/2) (short)
65. Night Raid
66. Countdown
67. The Great Empire Massacre
68. Hell
69. Affection 18+
70. Gods in Remnant
71. Bernadette's Proposal
72. Roberta's and Eto's Proposal 18+
73. Eula's and Himeno's Proposal
74. Akame's Longing 18+
75. Book of Revelations
76. Preparation
77. The Day of Reckoning (short)
78. Kill the Legion (1/5)
79. Breaking the Trio (2/5)
80. Fleetway Y/N vs Dark God (3/5)
81. Revelation (4/5)
82. The Mortal God (5/5)
83. Aftermath (1/4)
84. Talk with my Creator (2/4)
85. Invitations (3/4)
86. The Wedding (4/4)
87. Sweet Love 18+
88. Epilogue: A Happy Family
89. The End: Birthday

62. Kirby in Minecraft

467 15 0
By johndoethemaster

3RD PERSON POV

Kirby: ????

Blue Demon:.....This pink creature is strong?

BBQ: He's way stronger than me! Though he's a baby, he does learn quickly.

Kirby squirms in the zombie's grasp as he drops the pink blob to the floor. The chicken squad surrounded him, happy to have made a friend who was smiling brightly as Y/N traded some stuff with his little brother.

Y/N Jr: Never thought minecraft would be this advanced but....*happy* It's all well.

Blue Demon: If this is just a mere game, what is even the point of my existence? Are players too different to ally with each other? Do they attack villagers.....because it's fun and it's a game?

Blue Demon had an existential crisis for the past few days, seeing that he was just code in a video game. Frustrated that no matter what, there'll always be conflict as long as the creator of their world makes it so, he broke down and spent the last few days contemplating his life choices.

BBQ: It may be a game to them......but it's not a game to Y/N, his friends and family here. It's true the little Y/N kind of treats this like a game but he does want to help the world. His brother does care for family and us.

Blue Demon: I see.....the world he lives in....is a heaven compared to ours. A nice home, nice place, chances for children to live peacefully....

*WHOOSH*

Kirby smiles happily in his blocky form before spitting the block out.

BBQ: NOW YOU'RE ONE OF US!

Chickens: ONE OF US!

They all dance around him as Y/N and his brother and Blue Demon stared at them.

Blue Demon: How is it like living in Remnant?

BBQ: Well....mobs began spawning in the Land of Darkness according to Ozpin but they're all rather peaceful.

Blue Demon: Peace........that's what I longed for......

Later

Fuzzy: Woah! Such an interesting specimen!

Joe: And he's SOOOOOOO STRONGGGF!!!

Steve Llama: He can deflect my hammers SO easily!

Kirby smiles and jiggles up and down, prompting Joe to do the same as Blue Demon gestures for all of them.

Blue Demon: Would you like to live in a different world? A world of monsters....a world that peace is possible...a world where we don't have to die?

Steve Llama: Yeah.....*curious* That's super interesting though. Why not? I'd rather not die.

Joe: I want to be stronger to defeat the players!.......*sad* To think they can just come back to life like it's a game....but I want to fight strong people, and there's SO many strong people in the other world like you said!

Fuzzy: Any difference?

Blue Demon: Regardless, the mechanics of how this world works applies to us still, but not everyone else in the other world. A water bucket won't save you from a 100 feet fall.

Steve Llama: I WANT TACOS!

Joe: I WANT FOOD!

BBQ: COME WITH ME BROTHERS, AND WE'LL GET FOOD AND FRIENDS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Later

Ruby: IT'S SO FLUFFY!

Fuzzy: ACK! HANDS OFF ME PLAYER!

Ruby: *confused* Player?

Fuzzy:...Ah I mean human. Forgot there are no players here. 

Ruby lifts the sheep into the air, feeling how fluffy he was despite its protests while a feast was being cooked.

BBQ: I eat chicken with BBQ sauce.

Llama: So much food....even more than back in Minecraft!

The animal mobs were drooling at the vegetables, fruits, meat and more being cooked on the grill as Akame flips them with a spatula.

Akame: Your world is bound by the codes that hold it together. However here, there's a nigh infinite number of ways to cook your food and make all kinds of meals.

Joe: *frown* It's so complicated though. But it's good so I guess there's that!

Kirby was sitting on their heads, curiously waiting for his meal while Blue Demon was meditating on his thoughts.

Blue Demon: 'I shall begin the Great Minecraft Migration....for the preservation of my world, I'll bring those who suffered to Remnant....the land of darkness is indeed a perfect home for our kind.'

Carson: WOAH SON! Careful with the sword and car!

Y/N Jr: I AM STRONG!

Well going into Minecraft came with a side effect and ever since, Y/N Jr was abnormally strong. Imagine lifting dozens of food blocks a meter tall, long, and thick. Now he could lift nearby anything because of his strength much to his parent's exasperation though they were happy he was doing well in school and out of school.

Blue Demon: 'Now how do I go along with this? What do I do? Yes.....Y/N gave me the ability to cross through the two worlds. And everything's going quite well actually....many mobs want to come here and be at peace. But what about the villagers? What about the other mobs. Could the gods act in on my actions?'

BBQ shoves a sweet and sour chicken leg into his mouth as he chows it down, bone and all.

Blue Demon: BBQ......what should I do?

BBQ: Well....we got the United Mobs Association. Some villagers could be on our side actually. Players respawn because they can and go. However, if Herobrine kills them he takes their body as vessels so they can't respawn. But.... Could our actions change the laws our this world and our world?

Blue Demon: I am in the dark, but if this is what it takes....I can't let my fate be determined by those gods that created us....played us......that were the cause of our suffering.

Blue Demon went on a whole philosophical speech, BBQ casually agreeing as he lists his intentions.

Later

Herobrine: So the fabric of Minecraft is beginning to change.

Noticing an anomalous shift in the game, Herobrine sends his vessels to find Blue Demon and Y/N bringing as much mobs and refugees like villagers ad such into Remnant at a rapid pace.

Herobrine: I don't blame you. This world is determined by those who created us, and even as a god, my reach is limited. A migration is coming.....

He sighs before floating into the sky as his vessels disappear.

Herobrine: One that'll shake the foundation of both worlds.

Next Chapter: The Great Minecraft Migration (1/4)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 111 115
four years have passed since ragnarok along side the deaths of the angels,jiyoung and the youja and many more innocents and alot has changed...
247K 3.7K 68
I was weak....pathetic... But now, I came back stronger. YoU sHoUlDn'T hAvE bEtRaYeD mE uNiOn. (Guardian) -All images and gifs used aren't mine.
52.1K 447 16
Y/N and his friends are invited to watch the multiverse! Plot twist? Another version of him is there with some other versions of his friends....frien...