Hate Mates

By iyahartwrites

[ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER] Prompt 63: A rivalry between two coworkers has unforeseen consequences. *** Down on he... More

• before •
1 | repercussions
2 | friendship
3 | be my Valentine?
4 | stolen kisses & secret manuscripts
5 | date crashing
6 | stay the night
8 | 13th heartbreak
9 | good times, bad times
10 | Cate & Ryle

7 | with you

1.5K 102 13
By iyahartwrites

with you

Their mouths were in a frenzy, hot and wild against each other. Cate felt her body slam on the elevator wall as Ryle pushed her with the strength of a savage brute. His hands were digging into her hips as the heat of his mouth, the minty taste of his kiss exploded on Cate's tongue. His tongue tangled with hers, sucking and licking, caressing every inch that it could find.

He kissed her like he could corrupt her, destroy her and she felt like she would let him.

"God...you're perfect, aren't you?" Ryle murmured, his breath teasing her collarbone when his mouth left hers to move down her body.

His lips were a flame engulfing her with every brush against her skin. She arched her back against him, feeling the hard ridge of his cock through their clothes. She rubbed a hand over it, desperate to give him the satisfaction he was giving her. Ryle moaned at her action, his hand slipping under her white dress, palm hot over her skin.

"Ryle..."

"Yes...baby..." he cooed, breezing his knuckles over her panties, touching the center of her pussy lips.

Two of his fingers teased her with the tip over her wet panties which were so drenched that she wanted to be rid of them the moment they were at her apartment. His touch wasn't enough. She needed that barrier gone but they still had to reach the apartment.

"Will you fuck me hard if I want you to?" She licked a path up his neck, the sexy shape of it smelling of his woodsy cologne which sucked her in. "Can you fuck me dirty?"

Ryle's fingers pressed into her pussy harder, the heel of his hand grinding over her clit. A burst of fire trailed up her body, reaching her very bones.

"I don't call it fucking if it isn't dirty, kitty Cate," his whisper was low, the depth of his tone oozing sex appeal.

His hands curled around her thighs just as the elevator dinged. He smashed their mouths back together, lifting her as the doors opened. They headed out with Cate's legs curled around Ryle's hips, their mouths fused while her sharp nails scraped his scalp by pulling at his hair.

Cate spotted her sixty-year-old neighbor, Estella, from her periphery, finding the salt and pepper-haired woman with her finely ironed gown staring in awe at them behind thick bifocal lenses. Cate hadn't been known to have a one-night stand. She never brought strangers home but Ryle wasn't a stranger.

Ryle was Ryle. He was every bit of her own self.

She smiled at the thought slyly, continuing to devour Ryle's mouth, drinking in the lust that he created in her body.

"Which one?" Ryle mumbled into her mouth as Cate slid him her key with one hand from her bag.

"660," she answered, deepening the kiss while he took the key and unlocked the door.

Cate hadn't bothered to clean her apartment when she left so it was still a messy location with her blanket thrown over the couch and snack bowls here and there. Her open-floor apartment shone with its finely polished architecture but her kitchen remained a mess when she sneaked a look at it, mentally hitting herself for not thinking before she invited Ryle to stay the night.

It looked like he wouldn't be doing much sleeping at all which meant he would have plenty of time to laugh about her true self which she had just revealed.

The self that said that she wasn't perfect either. She too had a messy part of her that she didn't wish to reveal to everyone.

"You're messy, kitty Cate," Ryle remarked with a husky chuckle just like she had thought.

She started to say something but when his hands cupped her ass, squeezing the globes with gentle pressure, the words left her mouth as a moan that shattered her insides. Moisture dribbled down her thighs while she silently guided Ryle to her bedroom where clothes were strewn and a bra dangled from one corner of the queen-sized bed.

Ryle shoved those clothes out of the way silently, placing Cate down on her back on her plush mattress. She protested with a whimper when he pulled away to drop his messenger bag and work on his shirt buttons, revealing an expanse of broad chest and a body crafted with sinewy muscles with the abs glistening. Cate licked her lips as Ryle threw his shirt away, coming down upon her to trap her under his rock-hard body, his very rock-hard cock pushing against her thigh.

The lights were off and it felt romantic that way. She could see him even in the dark.

His fingers played with the zipper of her dress behind her.

"Would you help me open this, kitty Cate? I'd very much like to see you naked in case you haven't figured that out."

Cate flushed purple, pushing herself up to undo the zipper. Ryle's eager eyes stayed hooked on her as she rolled the dress down her body, exposing her boobs clad with a lacy bra that matched the design of her lacy panties when the dress came off her. She heard Ryle hiss as he took in her half-naked appearance.

She pursed her lips before her upper teeth bit down on the bottom one as she worked on her panties next, watching Ryle's pupils dilate when she rolled them down her legs, then crossed her legs together while she unhooked her bra.

Before that night, she had never thought that she would actually have this moment with Ryle Davis. Tonight was a night of dreams coming true.

Ryle pounced on her the moment she let her bra fall off her boobs. His tongue latched around a nipple, making her throw her head back as sensitive pleasure burst upon her. Ryle's eyes watched her every move and it only made her moan louder. His eyes were intense, amber orbs penetrating her defenses.

With a hand on her belly, he pushed her down on the bed, coming over her.

"Tell me," he said.

"Tell you what?" Cate spoke breathlessly.

"Tell me about your heartbreaks."

Cate stared at him with surprise in her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"The note on your laptop said 'avoid 13th heartbreak'," Ryle said, his hand admiring her curves distractedly as he murmured. "I want to know all about it. I want to know all about your heartbreaks and then I want you to tell me why you wrote that note."

"Ryle...don't ask me that..." she pleaded but the words came out like a moan when he dipped his head to shower kisses down her neck.

With every kiss, Cate's stress left her body, replaced with a need to seek this conversation, to prolong this moment and hear him, to hear herself admit why she had been so scared of heartbreaks.

"My first heartbreak was when my Dad found out he had cancer," she revealed while Ryle continued to travel his lips down her body.

He worked around her nipples, making her flesh turn pink as the sweetness of his touch melted her walls. She opened for him, both as her mind unclouded of doubts and her heart grew faster in its beats.

"What's the next one?"

"The next one was when I got ditched by my girl group after we all planned to take a trip to a site seeing spot. I waited for them at the bus stop but then got a text that they had already left and didn't think I'd join them."

"Assholes," Ryle grumbled, parting her legs and his nose pressed to her clit, inhaling a scent of her pussy like he had longed to do that.

"It's not like it matters to me anymore. I earn way more than they do now. They spent their teen years getting fucked, hooked on booze, or pregnant 'cause they wanted to have fun."

"That makes the two of us," Ryle's breath fanned her clit as he spoke and she shivered, her legs attempting to squeeze shut but he kept them apart.

"What?"

"I was the outcast kid too and don't even start me on all the assholes I had to call 'friends' just 'cause I needed someone to hang out with. They bullied me half the time when they weren't bullying some new kid on campus," Ryle said.

"That's—" Cate started but couldn't continue when Ryle mouth landed on her pussy, two of his fingers parting her slick entrance. "Oh...fuck..."

"Would you like to come on my tongue, kitty Cate?" Ryle asked, massaging her ass cheeks with one hand.

His other hand played with her clit as Cate responded breathlessly, "Yes."

"Whose pussy is this?" His words were a growl that made her clit flutter.

"For tonight...it's yours."

"Then I better take good care of it."

He did, starting with teasing her nub with a brutal scrape of his teeth.

Her hands found his hair as his tongue entered her swiftly and he ate her pussy with hunger evident. Every lick of his tongue and every thrust of two fingers that drove into her made her feel like she was driving off a cliff. Ryle Davis' mouth was worth the wait for after two years, Cate was truly experiencing an out-of-the-world experience that left her never wanting this moment to end.

Her body shuddered the faster his movements grew and soon, her eyes had fallen shut as she felt her world tilting. Thunder stormed through the clouds just as Ryle pushed her to the edge of an intense orgasm that sent her spiraling out of control. She succumbed to him, giving in to his touches.

The moments in the aftermath were silent as Ryle licked her clean before lifting his head from between her legs, the back of his hand swiping over his chin to clean her juices.

"Tell me more...about the other heartbreaks," he demanded.

Cate got distracted for a while when she found his hand reaching for his belt. She watched with a bated breath as he unbuckled it, then unzipped himself. He drew his hardened cock out — a thick head with a cut tip that made her gulp when he snatched a condom foil from his pocket and wrapped his member with it.

"I...can you fuck me first?" Cate blurted, then her eyes widened with horror at her question.

Ryle laughed with a low rumble, getting between her legs before coming back down, her hands reaching to cup his face while he settled himself. The head of his cock nudged her moist entrance while a desperate moan left her.

"I never thought I'd be fucking Cate Miller," Ryle confessed with bright eyes. "This is the greatest night of my life."

"Thanks to the storm." Cate bopped his nose with her index finger before he pushed into her.

He entered with a pace so slow that by the time he was in, Cate felt full to her womb, stretched by his member. Ryle pulled out and thrust back in, rocking her on the bed, her boobs bouncing with every push of his cock.

"My third heartbreak was..." she began with a throaty voice, her thoughts distracted with every thrust of Ryle's cock inside her while he buried his face in the crook of her neck, lips suckling on her skin. She told him all about her heartbreaks while letting him fuck her, while digging his fingers into his bare back, while hooking her legs around his waist. "...my twelfth heartbreak was when my ex fucked my sister behind my back when she came for a visit...a year ago."

Ryle stopped mid-thrust, lifting his head to look into her eyes. His face glistened with perspiration from their heated moment, the strands of short hair covering his forehead wet.

"You missed the eleventh heartbreak," Ryle drew out.

Cate stared at him, her pulse racing when she recalled the memory of her eleventh heartbreak. She pushed his hips, admitting him into her all the way and he let out a groan when her pussy clenched around his member. Her hands brought his face down, letting her lips brush a lobe of his ear.

"My eleventh heartbreak was when you fucked that girl on my desk," she whispered, the memory still fresh and bringing tears to her eyes. "You were my eleventh heartbreak."

Ryle made no noise. She held him while he continued to thrust and with every thrust, his pacing grew until she was shivering beneath him, coming all around his cock. Ryle braced himself with hands on both sides of her head, his eyes on her as he fucked her with a maddening pace, his eyes guilty like her hurt was being reflected in his pupils.

"Fuck..." he let out when his cock pulsed inside her and she felt him draw close. "Come with me, baby."

She moaned as he pushed, angling his hips in a way that his cock touched all of her sensitive spots when he released himself and her world gave away for a second time. They shook together, the moans intermingling as pleasure shot through their nerves, blinding everything else.

Ryle pulled out and turned on his back, lying beside her. She found herself staring at the ceiling while catching her breath. Ryle's silence left her dreading his next words but he proved her fear wrong when he spoke next.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Cate," Ryle wished her in the dark.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Ryle," she murmured back, shutting her eyes.

word count: 2265

• author's note •

hey lovely readers!
so we apparently passed Round 2 of ONC and are officially in a stage to finish the story for Round 3 which is the final stage

I don't know what comes next but I just wanted to express how grateful I am

this is my first ONC novella and the fact that it crossed 2 rounds makes this so much exciting!

thank you for reading the story!
don't forget to vote and comment before you leave 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 33.6K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
1.6M 35.9K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...
1.7M 53.1K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
1.1M 43.2K 42
Vanessa: There's nothing I hate in this world more than I do Aaron Sinclair. Hate is the only word for it. It's not dislike, it's not envy. It's res...