snake in the lions den|| WTM

KoolInsomniac tarafından

Ada Potter was struggling to get through her fifth year, the trauma of the past events catching up to her, be... Daha Fazla

intro
cast
prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
act two
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
act three
twenty
Twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine

one

12.9K 295 56
KoolInsomniac tarafından

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

"Minnie is that you?" Sirius askes with a smile.

"Mr Lupin-Black i told you not to call me that." McGonagall scoldes the man.

He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat. "I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

"i want one!" Sirius, Ron and the twins shout out.

"It would be good to have when your laying in bed and can't be bothered to go turn off the light." Ron said making everyone agree with him. It really would

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

"Minnie!"

"HA i was right."

"yes pads, well done." Remus tells his husband in a patronizing tone.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall asked in a sad tone, tears in her eyes "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad" he said in fake sympathy, everything was going to plan. "And the girl?" She asked.

The ones who know what day they are talking about stiffen.

"Hagrid is bringing her."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"We'd trust Hagrid with our life" Ron calls out making the giant smile. "Just not with our secrets." Ada whispers. It was well known amongst the four that Hagrid could not keep a secret to save his life, sure he doesn't purposely share them but he just can't stop the words coming out of his mouth.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"Thank you Professor" he said with a blush, he really is a soft soul.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

"moony my bike, my beautiful bike, i need a new one." Sirius cries "i want one too." Ada tells her Godfathers. "sure pup."

"No!"

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Greeting the two, "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Albus asks "No, sir. Little doll fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Won't let go of her stuffed toys." Showing a toy dog, wolf and stag. "Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go." Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore. "Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are..." McGonagall tries to reason not wanting to leave the girl there. "The only family she has." The headmaster cuts her off.

"What about Remus he's her godfather too and he's just lost everyone, they need each other." McGonagall tries again honestly thinking Remus would do well raising the girl.

"thank you for trying Minnie." Remus said with a sad smile, he wished he could have raised her, practically begged Dumbledore for him to take her in but he wouldn't let him. Due to his condition he knows he couldn't of asked the ministry, it really hurt him and moony, moony had feelings too and he knew he lost his cub.

"The ministry wouldn't let him when i asked due to his condition." He explained making the woman roll her eyes Remus would never hurt little Ada.

"That whole thing is bullshit." Ada called out "Miss Potter?" Dumbledore askes confused. "He should have been the one to raise me, you all seriously think just because my father gets fury once a month he was incapable to look after me? Maybe instead of calling them monsters you should create a place for them to go every full moon, oh and here's a thought sell fucking wolfsbane potion so the people who cant make it have a way to get it. It's a stupid law to not let them get a job or have children, do you think they asked for it. So stop fucking around and get rid of the law and stop discriminating against anyone different to you."

Loads of people were looking at Ada with admiration, Amelia was writing in her note pad, everything Ada said was true, she was going to get the laws changed, Sirius and her friends were looking at her with a big proud smile, Remus had tears in his eyes he's never felt so loved as he did right now, " why is everyone looking at me like that?" The girl asked her boyfriend, "because your right and they're proud of you." he told her with a smile "really?"

"of course pup why wouldn't we be." Sirius asked getting a shrug in return, "now go hug moony, he needs it." Ada got up giving moony a massive hug as the tears now ran down his face making her look at the man in concern, "did i say something wrong?" Remus immediately started shaking his head "no no of course you didn't i'm just happy cub." making the girl sigh in relief. "okay good." burring her head into the mans chest. "did you mean it?" he askes, "every word."

"even the part where you called me your father?" He asked in a soft voice making her look up wide eyed "if that's okay with you." she said just above a whisper as the man smiled down at her "yeah, yeah im so okay with that." grinning ear to ear. "your our daughter bambi." Sirius tells the girl making her eyes fill up with tears "your my dads" telling them. Of course she wasn't replacing her bio family she would never but that doesn't mean she can extend it.

They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive. "This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name." McGonagall said feeling sympathy for the newly orphaned girl. "Exactly. She's better off growing up away from all that. Until she is ready." Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.

Dumbledore says in false sympathy "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door. "Good luck...Ada Potter."

"YOU LEFT HER/ MY DAUGHTER ON THE DOOR STEP" All the parents raged even the Malfoys, who in there right mind would leave a baby out on the door step in the middle of autumn. "i put charms on her." Dumbledore tries to explain.

The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on her forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows bright red and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.

The scar's glow immediately dies down, and the camera pans to see Ada who is now 10 years old, still sleeping. Then, the light turns on outside her bedroom cupboard under the stairs " Up. Get up." Petunia knocks on her closet door repeatedly "Now!" Smacks door of closet and walks into the living room.

Everyone was silent the 'spoiled' chosen one slept in a cupboard, Ada was just looking down at her lap picking at her nails, she never told anyone about her home life she always felt embarrassed. "Love why didn't you tell us ." Mattheo askes feeling sadness and anger how dare they treat her like that. "Wasn't important." she muttered, she always felt like the things she went trough wasn't important, she never wanted to bother anyone with that stuff.

"Of course it's important cub you should have told someone." Remus tells her clenching his jaw in anger.

Ada just shakes her head.

Ada wakes up, turns on her bedroom light and looks at her stuffed animals with love, they are the only things she has from her mum and dad.

A large, tubby boy, Dudley Dursley, suddenly comes running down the stairs above the closet. He stops half-way down and goes back, jumping on the staircase. "Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!"

Ada looks up to the join works of the stairs with small amounts of dusts rising. Dudley laughs, comes down the stairs and runs for the kitchen. She tries to come out of the closet, but is pushed back in by Dudley hitting her head on the wall behind her.

"Hey!"

Petunia is in the kitchen, where Dudley has gone. "Oh, here he comes, the birthday boy!"

"Happy birthday, son." Vernon Dursley wishes to the tubby boy, Petunia and Dudley giggle together as Ada comes into the kitchen, dressed in outgrown clothes. "Why don't you just cook the breakfast, and try not to burn anything." She sneers at Ada "Yes, Aunt Petunia." rolling her eyes then gets to work on cooking the bacon

"How long have you been cooking." Narcissa askes the girl

"um since i could reach i guess." She answers. Ada had burns all over her arms form cooking, it took ages for her to learn how not to burn yourself.

"I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day." Petunia says as Ada plates up the food "Hurry up! Bring my coffee, girl!" Rolling her eyes at the man "Yes, Uncle Vernon."

"she's not a house elf"

Petunia leads Dudley over to the family room, where there are a vast amount of presents. Dudley stares. "Aren't they wonderful, darling?"

"How many are there?"

"Thirty-six. Counted 'em myself." The walrus tells his son

"I'm surprised you can count" Ada mutters under her breath.

"Thirty-six?! But last year.. last year I had thirty-seven!!" Dudley yells making Ada look at him with disgust, he should be happy he gets any presents "Err yes, well, some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year." Vernon tries to calm his son "I don't care how big they are!"

"Oh, now, now, now. This is what we're going to do, is that when we go out, we're going to buy you two new presents! How's that, pumpkin?"

"Brat"

No one could believe their ears, no one would have even thought to talk to their parents that way. The purebloods were in shock if they spoke like that they would be disowned on the spot.

The 'family' of four made their way to the car when Ada was stopped by her wale of an uncle pointing his keys at her, threatening "I'm warning you now, girl. Any funny business, any at all, and you won't have any meals for a week. Get in."

"He didn't do that, did he?" Hermione askes her best friend Ada just shrinks into Mattheo's side.

At the London Zoo. The family is in the reptile house, looking at a large Boa constructor. "Make it move." Dudley ordered his dad Vernon taps the glass of the cage. "Move!" Dudley taps the glass much harder, and Vernon nervously winces. "MOVE!"
Ada glares at the boy "he's asleep" looking back at the snake "He's boring" Dudley says walking off with his parents. "Your boring"

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day, having people press their ugly faces in on you." The snake looks up and blinks making Ada's jaw drop.

"Are you talking to the snake?" Mattheo askes his girlfriend with a smile. "yeah and?" she sasses back. "Nothing. It's cute." Making the girl blush and hide her head in his chest as the boy chuckles.

"Can you...hear me?" the snake nods " It's just...I've never talked to a snake before. Do you...I mean...do you talk to people often?" The snake shakes its head "You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there, do you miss your family?" The snake turns its head in the direction of a sign which says, Bred in Captivity, she sighs sadly "I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents, either, it sucks doesn't it"

The now awake snake has attracted Dudley's attention. He comes over to the glass, knocking Ada to the floor making her hiss in pain. "Mummy, dad, come here! You won't believe what this snake is doing!" Dudley puts his hands on the glass wall. With his back turned, Ada glares at him eyes turning a slight shade of red. Suddenly, the glass disappears, causing Dudley to wretch forward, losing his balance.

Everyone was glaring at the screen when he threw Ada to the floor

"Whoa! Ahh! Ahh!!"

Dudley falls into the snake enclosure, sputtering in a pool of water. Ada snickers at what she saw. The snake gets out of the exhibit, stopping in front of Ada. "Thanksss, amiga."

"Anytime." giving the snake a small nod watching him slither off.

"That's my daughter." Sirius cheered.

"That was very powerful accidental magic Miss Potter." Minerva praises her student.

"Thanks Minnie." She said with a cheeky smile making her fathers laugh.

"SNAKE!" There is a lot of screaming as the snake heads for freedom. Dudley gets up to get out, but the glass is now back over the enclosure. Seeing that he is now trapped, he pounds the glass in panic." Mum, mummy!" Petunia notices him in the exhibit "AHH!"

"Mum, help! Help me!"

"My darling boy! How did you get in there?! How did you get in there? Dudley, oh, Dudley!"

Ada grins and giggles, Vernon notices this and glares down at her. Harry's grin disappears, knowing that she is in trouble with Vernon.

The people who were laughing suddenly sobered up, everyone could see that the girl was in trouble they just hoped it wouldn't be that bad. "He better not touch you." Remus growled trying to keep moony at bay though it was getting more and more difficult.

Back at the Dursleys'. Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in. Petunia assuring a distressed Dudley "It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right."

A scared Ada and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Ada against a wall, taking her hair tightly then gripping her throat.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER"

"THAT'S ABUSE"

"i'm gonna kill him."

Everyone was shouting at the screen while Ada was sat there shaking, she felt really overwhelmed. Noticing his daughters distress Sirius pulls her in whispering comforting words to her. He knows what it's like to get abused and he knows how it feels when someone finds out. When James found out he did everything to help and of course he was thankful but he couldn't help but feel overwhelmed, he was supposed to be strong but in that moment he felt weak and he knows his bambi feels the same.

"Ow!"

"What happened?!" he grits out

"I swear I don't know! One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!" she panics Vernon scoffs at this, shoves her in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door "There's no such thing as magic!" he blackens out the vent on the door.

"yes there is!" a first year shouts out.

Everyone was angry how could someone treat a child like that. Umbridge had a stupid smirk on her face glad someone is treating the girl like that. Dumbledore was just happy his plan was working, little did he know it would fall apart very soon.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

845K 22.4K 120
(𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮) 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
133K 4.9K 42
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...
479K 11.3K 70
||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appears in the great hall claiming it's from...