Love Beyond Time - Ralf Aron

By elxdiabloa

"I couldn't help but notice you reading there. What's the book about?" Ralf asked "It's a novel about a young... More

Characters
Playlist
ÜKS
KAKS
KOLM
NELI
VIIS
KUUS
SEITSE
KAHEKSA
ÜHEKSA
ÜKSTEIST
KAKSTEIST
KOLMTEIST
NELITEIST
VIISTEIST
KUUSTEIST
SEITSETEIST
KAHEKSATEIST
ÜHEKSATEIST
KAKSKÜMMEND
KAKSKÜMMEND ÜKS
KAKSKÜMMEND KAKS
MIS SIIS KUI...
TUHAT ERILINE

KÜMME

222 4 3
By elxdiabloa

Dating Start by Nicopatty

THIRD PERSON POV:

Anasya was impatiently waiting for Ralf's plane to land, she just couldn't wait to feel Ralf's touch. She longed for him, she kept looking at her watch just to make sure that it was the correct time that Ralf said when his plane landed. 10:41pm her watch read, his plane should of landed around 10 minutes ago. It takes a long time to collect a bag from the airport she thought, just then she heard a voice. She turned around hoping that it was Ralf, instead it was Alex. "Why the sad face?" Alex asked, "I was hoping that you were someone else..." Anasya responded. "You mean the blonde hair, around mid 20's, Estonian man?" he asked with a grin, "Yes him!" she exclaimed. "Maybe... I don't know, turn around." Alex said, She turned around and her eyes landed on Ralf's back.

Her legs moved instantly towards him, her heart was pounding. Meanwhile, Ralf was clueless. He had his suitcase in-front of him, and his backpack behind him. He heard loud footsteps behind him, he turned his head to see what was happening. A smile reached his face, and he started running towards her. As they met in-between the crowded airport, Anasya had jumped into his arms. They where both ecstatic to see each other, and to feel each other after a long time. Their lips connected in a passionate kiss, as they both pulled apart Ralf whispered "I have missed you". Anasya then put her feet back onto the ground, Ralf's arms where still around her. "I missed you too..." She responded, Ralf then unwrapped his arms from around her.

• Time Skip •

The two of them entered their hotel room hand in hand, Anasya had already been in Portugal one day prior because she had a meeting this morning with the social media team. Her things where already unpacked, she still left space for Ralf's things. Anasya walked over to the bed and sat down, Ralf looked at her and started to unpack his suitcase. "How was the meeting that you had this morning?" Ralf asked while he still unpacked his things, "It was long and boring however, it was mainly for the editors. But... tomorrow is going to be busy for me, because its Thursday I need to film a video of Fabio mapping the track." Anasya responded. "Doesn't the team's videographer do that?" he asked with a confused look on his face, "Yeah... but sadly he is sick, he got COVID so he won't be here for this weekend." She responded quietly.

Ralf had finished unpacking his things and walked over to Anasya, he sat down beside her. "After that?" he asked, "just taking photos, thats all. It will only take me an hour, the most." she said. "Well, once you have finished. We can maybe go out for a date, if thats alright?" Ralf suggested, "OH! that reminds me, Jorge said he wants to meet you tomorrow for dinner. It will be the three of us, but maybe Friday night we can ago out on a date." Anasya informed him. "Sure Friday will be great, and I am glad that I will meet Jorge." Ralf agreed with her, he then gave her a hug.

As Ralf got up, he was pulled back by Anasya's hand. "Where are you going mister?" she joked, "I have to get ready to sleep, I can't sleep in jeans." Ralf responded while he hugged her. "I also need to change, I will change in the bathroom." Anasya said, she then entered the bathroom. While Ralf was getting changed, he thought of something. He was then snapped put of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door open, I will ask her later he thought.

• Time Skip •

The two of them entered the paddock hand in hand, Anasya instantly walked towards the Yamaha hospitality. Once they reached the doors she spoke up, "I have to quickly film this video, then I will introduce you to people around the paddock." "Sure, can't wait to meet them." Ralf responded. As they both walked through the doors, they where instantly greeted by Franco. "Fabio is just in that room over there..." he pointed "be careful, he is a bit moody today, I don't know why..." He warned Anasya. "You must be Ralf, nice to meet you" Franco then said to Ralf, "Nice to meet you too Franco." Ralf said back they both shook hands and Franco walked off.

Anasya was about to open the door to the room that Fabio was in but she was stopped, "I have to go to the bathroom, can you tell me where it is?" Ralf asked. "Sure, its just down the corridor to the left!" She said while smiling, "Thanks" Ralf responded and quickly gave her a kiss. Anasya then turned around and opened the door, the room was cold and silent. She saw Fabio sitting on a couch, he was on his phone. He looked up "I didn't know that you where filming today..." Fabio said with a straight face, "Yeah, Liam is away this weekend. He is sick, I'm covering for him today then Marcus is covering for him on Friday, Saturday and Sunday." She responded to him.

Fabio then nodded and looked straight back at his phone, Anasya started to set up the camera equipment. Once she was done, she spoke up "Ready when you're ready". Fabio put away his phone and nodded to signal that he was ready, Anasya clicked the record button and Fabio started to talk.

• Time Skip •

As Anasya was packing up the equipment, the door opened. "Sorry that I was gone, I had a phone call with Prema." Ralf apologised to Anasya, Anasya looked up and smiled "It's fine, you didn't miss much anyway." She said. They both heard a voice "Oh, I didn't know that you where here." it was Fabio, they both looked over at him. "And?" Anasya asked, "Nothing, just watch out. She very close with a lot of males..." Fabio said looking at Ralf, "Watch your fucking mouth, and never say that again about her." Ralf said sternly to Fabio. Fabio's face went pale he quickly walked to the door, as he was about to leave he mumbled "Whatever" and left soon after.

Ralf then walked over to Anasya, "Are you okay, do you need anything?" he asked calmly, "No, I'm fine thanks." Anasya responded. She turned to face him tears started to spill out of her eyes, he quickly hugged her and rubbed circles gently on her back. "I-t's just that we used to be great friends, and h-ow can someone say that about someone" Anasya cried out, "People who are dogshit do, thats who." Ralf said trying to comfort her. Anasya then chuckled quietly and then she pulled away from him, "Thanks for sticking up for me back there, you didn't have to." she said with small smile on her face. "No worries, I will always stick up for you no matter what" Ralf said, they both exited the room.

• Time Skip •

It was now time for dinner with Jorge, they both where walking over to Jorge's GP room. It wasn't a long walk from the Yamaha's hospitality, it was about 5 minutes. "Did you enjoy today, meeting many people of course?" Anasya asked, "I loved today, it was great meeting new people." Ralf answered honestly. "I was wondering..." he said, "go on..." Anasya said full of curiosity. "Once this weekend is finished, do you want to come back to Estonia with me. For a week, then we will go back to Madrid to get ready for the next race, for a day we will stay there. After the small stay, we both go our separate ways to our races?" Ralf suggested, he spoke quickly. "I would like that, it sounds perfect." Anasya said with a smile on her face, "Great, I will sort out our tickets!" Ralf said excitedly. They both reached the door of Jorge's GP room "Are you nervous?" Anasya asked, "No, I'm ready and not nervous at all!" Ralf said enthusiastically.

RALF'S POV:

Fuck no, I wasn't ready. I'm nervous, I'm going to mess this up. Jorge's going to hate me, I'm going to mess up my words, fall over, accidentally insult him and Anasya (somehow), probably going to say something weird, and to top it off... spontaneously combust. Maybe I could run away, NO I have to do this. It's sooner or later, and Anasya is going to be disappointed if I run away  I thought while I panicked about meeting Jorge, I want for my first meeting with Jorge to be perfect.

THIRD PERSON POV:

• Time Skip •

As they both stepped out of Jorge's GP room, Ralf sighed. He was relived that everything went well, maybe not smoothly. However, It went well. "How are you feeling?" Anasya asked, "Relieved, I was so nervous to make a great first impression." Ralf honestly responded. "You did perfect, I've never seen Jorge be so happy about someone being with me. You really did impress him." Anasya said, "And he was the hardest part, the rest of my family are easy going. Now it's time for you to meet them, maybe we can do that during our stay in Madrid?" she suggested. "Sounds great, but first it's time for you to meet my family when we are in Estonia." Ralf said, "I can't wait to finally meet them, I would love to meet your family during our time in Estonia." Anasya had admitted.

Ralf looked down at her and his heart filled with love, no girl has ever been as sweet and kind as Anaysa has been to him. "I will make that happen, now lets go back to the hotel room. I'm so tired from today, I think my social battery has run out for today." Ralf Joked, Anasya laughed and they started walking.

• Time Skip •

Anasya joined Ralf in bed, Ralf instantly turned around and cuddled her. "Thank you for inviting me today, I am glad for everything that you did for me today" Ralf admitted, "it's not a big deal, thank YOU for coming to the paddock with me today." Anasya responded. They both slowly drifted off to sleep in each other arms, both of them were tired from the day that they had just had.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely people!

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for not updating for the last two days, a lot has happened. Thanks for continuing to read this book, it means a lot to me. 

Word Count: 1,764

M <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 636 55
Trusting in something new is always going to be a hard expirience. No matter how scary or beautiful it would be, we have to let go and trust in ourse...
15.4K 430 40
Book 2: Driver Her Insane Series __ F1 AU __ A sequel to Lock-Up. Carlos' decision to leave Ferrari has not been working out well. Ever since the...
26K 498 15
"I've gotten everything I've wanted, Araceli. Except you." * * * Araceli Fernandez is finally starting her career in the F1 circuit. After years of...