The Hents House

By Brindleshine

Space - Western Enori has spent most of her life here in the Hents House, where girls are raised to be brides... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
The Fire Arc
The Fire Arc 2
The Fire Arc 3
▪︎Pre fire-arc▪︎
between chapters 4-5
the job hunt
the market stall
argumentative
▪︎Post fire-arc▪︎
untitled: heart-to-heart
where it all falls apart
the rooftop (but angst)

Note

14 3 0
By Brindleshine

This novel is currently under construction. Edited and unaltered versions will be available on here as they come out, with separate chapters for each type.

I will also be compiling a collection of character names and location qualities for the ease of the reader. However, many of the minor characters have not had appearances decided, so if you would like to contribute by describing your mental picture of characters as they appear in the book, that would be greatly appreciated.

The plot for this may not make much sense in the moment, and it will have to go through several drafts, but I do hope everyone will enjoy it in whatever state it may be.

Happy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 3.3K 34
After the Ship Masters arrive Violet seizes her chance to experience life beyond the Farm. She learns that a planet nestled in the stars is waiting f...
387 142 13
He wakes up, to an unknown world, devoid of his memories and with a girl who is claimed to be his sister. And he gets thrown into another Earth. Ano...
1K 149 32
Joshua was born with an emptiness inside him. A physical hollow that occupied half of his existence. No one else could see it, but he was constantly...
172 5 8
In OFF//WORLD™ every experience makes you stronger. Even if it kills you. So why not escape your boring life and forge a new future in another world...