𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙕𝙀. ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

Por izythescientist

❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢ... Más

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟏 / 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟑 / 𝐈𝐈

𝟎𝟎𝟐

5.8K 146 173
Por izythescientist

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 , 002 .

╰┈➤ ❝𝙞 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩, 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙚?❞

ᵈᵃᵛⁱᵈ ʳ. ⁺ ᵃᵃˡⁱʸᵃʰ ᵇ. ೃ⁀➷

╰┈➤  𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇𝟐𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ¡! ❞

"ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ, ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴ ꜰʀᴇᴇ? ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ"

ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴇ ʙʏ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ & ɴᴏ1 - ɴᴏᴀʜ

→ 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰 .

aaliyah's outfit .

( outfit + shoes )

( hair , nails , lashes + nose & belly piercing )

 —-  𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 ! 𝘪 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ; 𝘣𝘤 — 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦  / 𝘷𝘤 — 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 !

5 ☆ .

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ; ʟᴏʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴄᴀʀ !

⁰⁴/²³³ ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 9:46 pm

❝𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙀, 𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎𝙎?❞ liyah whined as she unbuckled her seatbelt, her hand on the car door. "it's saturday brooo, someone gotta have sum goin on." she continued getting out the car, closing the door looking over to her best friend who playfully rolled her eyes, "you always wanna go somewhere." she mumbled shaking her head.

& that was true — aaliyah loved going out and bein outside in general. she never liked doin completely nothing, like sitting in the house on her phone when she could be outside with her friends. 

today was the first weekend of spring break that lasted two weeks — so liyah was convinced someone had to have a function around their area, but ain't no one did. but aaliyah still got ready and shit, cause she just liked gettin ready, even with nowhere to go — which was a rare occurrence.

she dragged her feet now walking alongside with her friend, "it's literally saturday, why isn't no one doin nunn? it's mad dry out here." liyah complained, "hate this place." she whispered under her breath, "girllll," lorelai dragged as they approached her cousins door step, "you outside right now?"

"noooo, we just runnin errands." aaliyah spoke, running her hands thru her black long hair putting her phone camera in her face view, "you think anyone can tell we high right na?" she asked curiously — but this was always them; aaliyah asking if anyone can tell and lore sayin no, meanwhile they eyes are bloodshot red. they always try and act fake worried, like someone gon notice but literally everyone do & knows they smoke but liyah & lore doesn't know they kno. so they always be worrying for nothing.

lorelai turned to aaliyah, "naaah, you good." she carefully spoke, "am i good?" she furrowed her eyebrows, aaliyah put her nail in between her teeth humming, "mmmmm, i think yours is mad noticeable." she thought out loud, making lorelai's heart rate go alla way uppp — instantly.

"whatchu mean?" she quickly asked putting herself in aaliyah camera, she tied up her face before glancing at liyah, "if anything yours is mad noticeable, fuck is we talkin boutttt?" she smiled looking back at the camera, running her hands thru her hair, "we look goooood."

aaliyah mugged lorelai for a spilt second then hearing the compliment made her start posing in the camera, "reaaaal shit." she spoke taking a picture, "exactly why we needa go out." she sighed hopelessly making lore side eye her, "okaaay— damn can this nigga open the door?" she put her focus to the grey door they stood in front of.

she took out her phone goin to his contact as she called him, a few rings later he responded, "wassup?" his voice boomed throughout the phone since he was on speaker, "nigga open tha door! talkin bout sum wassup." she spat, hearing aaliyah's low snickers.

"IT'S BEEN OPEN!" ddot's now loud voice was heard making lorelai jerk her head back, "lower the tone, nunna dat was needed." she replied, now putting her hand the door nob twisting it — making the door open.

"oh it was open." she muttered making ddot loudly kiss his teeth, ending the call. they walked inside seeing notti , dd , & ddot scattered on the couch, now with mcdonald's near them.

"these niggas always together, damn." aaliyah spoke under her breath as she walked in with lorelai. she was used to seeing ddot but wasn't used to seeing his two friends, but because of the fact that ddot be over at lorelai's house also & the fact that these boys literally never separate , they've been taggin along with ddot to lore's house.

dd & notti both looked at lore and liyah the same time, and the look they gave each other was insane broo. they both was drinking they drink so they both paused seein them — specifically aaliyah again , with the same lil mischievous smirk on they faces.

when aaliyah left they couldn't stop talking about how bad she was, how she was cookin that nigga was on the phone, and getting mad at  ddot, talm bout how hasn't been telling them about her the moment he saw her — they was somehow blaming him for that.

cause aaliyah was just sooo fine, so just causally seeing someone lookin like that stroll around like it was nothing? that got dd & notti. notti had seen aaliyah before but the more he saw her the more he was just like damn; how i ain't know about her ?

theeen for dd it was 100x more heavier, because he actually had a conversation wit her, and during that conversation all that nigga did was just stare like he bein hypnotized. it obviously did sum to his weird ass hearing aaliyah talk like that. so he was just stuck staring at her face.

and what it was for him and hearin that wholeee conversation, it was crazy to him because he'd wouldn't let a female speak to him like that in front of other people, so he was convinced the nigga ain't know she was around other people. he was just imagining how bad his responses could've been for her to say alla that.

but nonetheless , that shit definitely excited him.

"where's it at?" lorelai asked, not wanting to be there for long. ddot shrugged looking around, "i think upstairs in ha bathroom." he told her — they was talking about his moms wig lorelai's mom was gonna install for her , since she was a hairstylist. her mom sent her to go get the wig so she can pluck it and shit, to get it ready.

she slightly squinted her eyes at ddot— this nigga never knew what was truly going on. "okay bro." she mumbled before nodding her head back to notti & dd who nodded at her once she made eye contact wit them, she walked upstairs leaving aaliyah who was on her phone & her focus got brought off of it seeing her best friend walk away.

"hiiii liyaaaah." notti sang inna same tone he always did, she looked over to him already smiling, "hi nottiiii," she sang back, as her eyes went over ddot and dd — her remembering him from yesterday.

they made eye contact for a few seconds before she looked away going to the food that was laid out, making dd scratch his head smiling — and nothing even happened.

his eyes now went over her outfit, her blank fitted tank top wit her shorts that perfectly wrapped around her thighs and weren't tooo short. dd's eyes just went trailing over her body, going alll on her smooth legs, slowly traveling up. so basically eating her wit his eyes.

he slightly nodded his head before licking his lips, putting a fry in his mouth. coming into terms that whenever this girl entered the room he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off her.

her pretty smile decorated her face as she slowly walked over to them, "ouuuu, ya eatinggg." she dragged, her smile getting bigger as she eyed alla the food. aaliyah always had a way of asking for things, she never just be asking for food up front, it always gotta be on something. or she be on her lil girl shit talkin like — "my mama said i can't have those."

she was high too so the munchies were getting her real bad. 

suddenly, dd felt like givin up alla his food. like deadass. it was so funny cause just a few minutes ago he was fighting ddot over him taking his fries, but now it was completely different. ddot's laughs escaped his mouth, "you high as shit." he spoke making dd's eyes go to hers, seein the red tinted eyes that hung low. and of course that shit was attractive — not even to him, cause everyone sitting down right now could admit that.

she soon had a scared look on her face as she furrowed her eyebrows, "no i'm not." aaliyah quickly denied making everyone smile, cause it was toooo obvious.

she looked at everyone before shaking her head as she kissed her teeth, "bro." she mumbled before walking over to sit down feeling her legs get tired, she sat on the arm of one of the couch dd was sitting on, "anywaysss, so y'all eatin?" she asked again, now looking over to dd who was smile dumb hard at her cause she looked real cute.

"yeaaa.." he lowly answered, "ohhh, well im mad hungry.. like." she started before loudly sighing, "i was about to go eat after this but, you know." liyah continued looking around.

ddot & notti watched as dd's eyes stayed on liyah, causing for liyah to look back at him — making eye contact. but it was the fact they did it sooo often, and it was always one of them to break it — mostly aaliyah cause the way this nigga was looking at her like her face was eye candy went a lil too crazy for her.

"dd, you tryna give her sum of ya fries..?" notti spoke up, suggesting knowin ddot wasn't ready to give shit up and neither was he. aaliyah turned to look down at dd, "you shoulddd," aaliyah dragged making dd look around, tryin his best to contain his smile but wasn't nun working broo, this nigga cheeks were hurting.

he lowly sighed bringing the fries to liyah makin her take them from him, "thank youuu." she smiled taking a few, "mhm.. you welcome." he lowly spoke before looking back at his two friends, side eyeing the shit outta them.

aaliyah wasn't noticing this though cause she was scrolling on her phone, waiting for lore to come back downstairs. she swiped through her friends stories seein them at home, all collectively just staying in. liyah dead liked goin out so seeing that just pained her in some kinda way, but that was just her being dramatic.

dd was still close to her since she was sitting on the arm of the couch he was sitting on. he just kept exchanging looks with his friends who kept side eyeing them and then each other, and it was so funny cause dd was mugging them so hard, hoping that aaliyah wouldn't notice. 

this was a lil weird too, dd feeling some kinda nervous about a girl. cause if aaliyah was anybody else he would've already been had her number and allat.

but the four was just in comfortable silence, the silence only bein comfortable for aaliyah cause she dead was unknowingly blocking out what the boys were doing. she always did that too, then it be dumb hard to get her attention. she was only tryna see where lorelai was at, because it's been tooo long to just go and get a wig and come back downstairs.

right when aaliyah was about to text her, she slowly strolled down the stairs makin everybody focus on her, "why it take you that long to find ha wig?" ddot asked gesturing to the black straight wig that was held in a bag making lore roll her eyes, "cause youn tell me where it was, knowin fab got like thirty wigs." she spoke as taking her last step down sighing.

"you right." ddot nodded taking a sip of his drink, hearing liyah's low laughs from him just not caring at all. she didn't know how lorelai be dealing with him everyday because he acts like he don't know shit that's going on.

"so we leaving?" aaliyah looked at lorelai watching a smile creep on her face slowly as she rode her arms up— stretching. she sighed again swaying side to side, "ian even gon lieeee, i just feel mad tired, feel me?" she said, her new york accent coherent. "and ion got no gas in my car." lore added, tryna be more reasonable but she really was just tired and didn't wanna go no where.

"i can put gas." aaliyah spoke up making ddot scrunch his face up, "since when you drive?" he tilted his head as lorelai shook her head, "exactly what i was thinkin." she mumbled pulling out her phone, "liyah we just gon stay for like thirty minutes then we gon dip, ight?" she softly smiled making aaliyah silently groan, knowing that then thirty minutes was gon turn into an hour or two.

dd's eyes flickered to aaliyah before looking at lore, "i can put gas in your car." he spoke making a smile form on aaliyah's face.

"see?" aaliyah said right after him glancing over at him, "me and dd can go put gas in your car so we can go." she briefly explained making lorelai nod digging in her pocket tossing her keys over to dd, notti quickly kissed his teeth watching him catch it, "man that nigga can't drive." he spoke tying up his face shaking his head.

dd jerked his head back getting up, "whatchu even talkin bout bro?" he slightly pointed at his brother, lorelai immediately looked back at dd, "don't crash my shit." she spoke right after making dd sigh with a smile on his face as he put his phone in his pocket, liyah got up after him smiling.

"we finna be backkk," she dragged already walking for the door, "let's go dd." she looked back at him making him instantly turn to follow her, his eyes traveling down her body watchin her move towards the door. but he made it sooo obvious that he dropped his head smiling dumb hard, "ight.." he lowly replied, even though she been said that like 20 seconds ago.

the three just shook their heads watching them leave, "that nigga is on her baaaaad," lore said been already peeping it from when she walked in on them talking yesterday. ddot & notti both lightly chuckled, "worda bro." they both said at the sameee exact time. 

ddot kissed his teeth mugging notti, "yoo stop copying me." he frowned, "nigga you just my son." notti smiled waving him off.

𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳 — 10:04 pm.

𝘿𝘼𝙑𝙄𝘿 𝘼𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 — ꨄ︎.

"—𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘏 𝘔𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘛𝘛!" aaliyah hollered basically screaming at dd kept speeding, and they just got out of ddot's neighborhood.

dd shook his head laughing as he kept one hand on the steering wheel, "i'm not," he simply answered — continuing to go a 50 on a 25. he glanced over to aaliyah seeing her carefully sliding her tongue across the rolling paper, sealing the blunt. he quickly took his eyes off her before she noticed, but more thoughts of her kept consuming his mind.

"slow down reaaaal quick." she lowly requested holding the hello kitty lighter in her hand, making dd comply as she resumed to light the blunt, taking the first pull. she inhaled feeling the drug ultimately fill her system again, a new range of sensation going over her. she chuckled before handing him the blunt, feeling his eyes go to her lips as she just took a pull.

aaliyah was almost making this nigga forget that he was driving too. he pulled to a stoplight taking the blunt from her as he hit it, also letting the drug take over. dd glanced at aaliyah once more before lightly kissing his teeth. "yo liyah, you always just be walking around like that?" the words perfectly flew out his mouth, his voice capturing his new york + dominican accent making her softly smile.

"nigga whaaat?" she humorously dragged, "what's like that?" aaliyah asked as she got handed the blunt back, taking a pull. dd licked his lips as he continued driving, "like 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵." he spoke, putting a different tone in "that" making aaliyah get what he was tryna say. not believing that his high was getting to him already cause it wasn't, it was dead just a question he been had in his mind.

"oh you tryna say i look good?" she asked, a slight smirk decorating her pretty face as she ran three fingers through her black hair, she looked over to dd after hearing complete silence. his curls hung out slightly covering the side of his face she was tryna look at. "hmmm?" she hummed, wanting his response.

man dd got sooo nervous sooo quick, like it just happened too fast. her voice been doin it for him since it was so smooth & her new york accent was very coherent too, so hearing that just made him freeze fully.

dd chuckled before raising his head slightly, his curls moving along outta his face as he kept his prolonged focus on the road. he licked his lips before speaking, "'course i'm sayinnat shit." he lowly spoke bringing the blunt in between his lips. he eventually blew the smoke out handing the blunt back to liyah, "das niceee, thank you." she smiled as she put her knees up, wrapping her arms around them.

dd slightly furrowed his eyebrows — still maintaining his speed as aaliyah just grew used to it, "but niggas be telling you that alla time, right?" he said, only because of the way aaliyah responded almost like she never heard that before. "yeaaaa.." she trailed on innocently swaying side to side, "i guess." she added knowin that it was a fact, and that she got over fifteen niggas in her instagram dms saying it.

"shit i mean.." aaliyah paused taking a pull, leaning forward to fully get a glimpse of dd. but just offa his basically perfect side profile got it. she been knew this nigga was fine when he was staring at her yesterday but wasn't focusing on it frl, so now it her high mixing in, intensifying everything by 100x. the minute she was at the point where she saw his whole face made her lips curl into a lil subtle smile cause this nigga was deadass so fine, like it was everything about it. 

and dd tried to act like he ain't notice aaliyah from the corner of his eye checking him out but it was toooo hard. liyah sighed leaning back into her chair fixating her eyes on the blunt, her mind still on how dd looked. she wasn't one to gas any nigga up but for dd she was just gon have to say something. 

"you mean?" dd spoke up noticing she still ain't finish her sentence, making her remember too. she started smiling really hard, resulting in her covering it with her manicured hand cause that was her just in the mist of her about to call him fine too, but she intentionally cut herself off — not tryna say nun to get to his head.

her sudden silence took dd off guard as he turned his head to her before looking back as he pulled into the gas station. she quickly dropped her hand realizing that she wasn't gon just fold that easily, "i mean you fine too." she spoke softly, putting the blunt out on the ash tray seeing that they were here at they destination. 

dd dropped his head in attempt to cover the fact that he was geeking soo bad. he been called this by many other females but aaliyah had a different effect. he lightly kissed his teeth, mad at her lil effect on him unbuckling his seat belt, "let's go." he quickly mumbled hearing aaliyah's pretty laughs fill his ears.

"boyyyy," aaliyah dragged as she got out the car, immediately taken by the amount of smoke exited the car with her. "wait...." she mumbled tripping over her feet as she stumbled turning around to look at the car as more smoke got out. & these niggas were really hotboxing in the car reaaaal bad, like they made sure no windows were open or nun. but aaliyah was already high so now it was way worse for her even though she swears her tolerance is high. 

dd quickly noticed aaliyah not already with him making him turn around to see her still at the car with the door open. a lazy smile grew on his lips as he spoke, "yooo, whatchu doin?" he asked walking towards her. "come here." he told her now grabbing her arm bringing her close to him as he put his arm around aaliyah.

"chill im goood.." aaliyah muttered tryna widened her eyes feeling them not open alla way, "let's go." she resumed her happy tone as they walked into the 7/11. the lit up sign made liyah's eyes light up, "ouuuu, lemme get some snacks." she smiled making dd laugh as he opened the door for her, letting her walk inside as she walked in — also immediately feeling his eyes go over her body. it was now jus a habit — and a really bad one. him being high just made everything worse since the more he was under the influence the more he no longer cared. 

the two stood next to each other at the cashier while aaliyah stood over tryna pick from the range of snacks that were on display below. dd highkey felt like her babysitter now because sum just told him that she prolly should've never smoked again because she barely could even get out the car, but it wasn't even him who suggested smoking at first. the minute they got into the car she just started rolling up.

dd nudged her arm, "you kno whatchu want ma?" his voice went out deep and raspy as he bent his back to come close enough to her ear due to him being a couple inches taller than her. liyah slowly turnt her head — his voice created multiple shivers down her spine since she wasn't expecting it, and she wasn't expecting for it to sound that good. 

she faced him with their faces being somewhat close as a smile grew on her lips, "naaaa, ion know dd." aaliyah slightly spoke inna complaining tone. dd chuckled moving his eyes to the candy that liyah was looking at, unable to hold eye contact with her.. especially that close.

he licked his lips before grab the skittles, lightly tossing them on the table, "das good?" he looked back at her checking as her smile never left, "yeah." she nodded, "thank you." aaliyah said, cheesing over the amount of tension that was between them. it was tooo strong for any of them onna real but it was almost like they was tryna see who was gonna break under it first, not knowin they was both onnat.

a few minutes later dd handed aaliyah her skittles putting it in her hand, making them now leave the 7/11. aaliyah went out first leaving dd behind her, her hands goin to the hem of her shorts acting like she was tryna pull them down but in reality those bitches weren't coming down as they were wrapping around her thighs  tightly— she knew that too.

she softly sighed before approaching the car — opening her door seein dd now walk over to the gas pump. she sat inside her seat sideways leaving her feet out to slightly dangle as she opened her skittles, facing dd as she watched him pump gas in lore's car. "ain't it so nice outside?" she asked feeling the cool breeze hit her as it was a lil windy outside. 

"yea," dd answered as aaliyah talked more, "i dead just wanna be outside but no one got nun goin on." she expressed, putting a skittle in her mouth hearin dd slightly chuckle as they made eye contact, "oh you tryna be outside?"

his tone made aaliyah giggle as she innocently looked around, "yeah i'm tryna be outside." she smiled, "aii so whatchu be doin outside?" dd questioned again making aaliyah hum knowin exactly what she be doing outside.

"i be doin outside shit, feel me?" she spoke softly with her new york accent heavy, unknowingly triggering a lil smirk from dd. he was slowly but growin a big — bigger than normal liking for aaliyah's voice. 

dd loudly sighed shaking his head again, growin annoyed over this affect that was basically lingering everywhere because it was slowly becoming every little thing aaliyah did at this point. "get inna car." he mumbled closing her door as she readjusted herself, her laughter growing noticing how he did this before they went into the 7/11 too.

dd got inside the car closing his door getting ready to drive again as the car turned on making liyah groan, "ion wanna go to his house yetttt," she dragged before having an idea as she fully faced dd with a smirk on her face, "how bout we go to the back and smoke for like five more minutes fore we go back?" she suggested making dd grow a smile on his face too.

the two stayed in silence for a few seconds after aaliyah spoke cause they was just looking at each other with too much tension everywhere. dd licked his lips as he slightly turned around to look at the backseat of the car, seein the clear space and the three seats clearly. 

he turned back to her again now seeing her giggle while copying his movements, looking back at the empty backseat of the car and sitting back to look at dd.

but the only reason he did that was because he knew that if they were gonna go back there, they was not finna just smoke with how everything was. 

dd watched as aaliyah's attractive smile grew wider, knowing that too. "so?" she lowly questioned him, the sound of her seatbelt she just put on a few seconds ago unclicking, resulting in dd's eyes go over aaliyah as she slowly began putting her seatbelt to its place. his eyes went over her as a whole again, now they were thoughts of her racing through his mind. he tilted his head slightly, his low red eyes staring at hers as he answered,

"yea, let's go."

10:36 𝘱𝘮 — 𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

           "𝙂𝙊𝙊!" lorelai's, ddot's, and notti's head snapped over quickly to the door hearing it open, but now seeing anyone coming in. they already knew from the voices though.

aaliyah stood outside the door after lightly pushing dd, "you walk in first!" she pointed to him with her nail pressing against his chest as he lowly laughed, walking towards her grabbing on her arm, "na you going first." he says, using a lil force to bring her inside the house.

"nooo," liyah dragged feeling him effectively & effortlessly pull her inside the house, "dd stop!" she shirked inna whispering tone, "YOU go." she emphasized now grabbing onto him, attempting to push him more outward — in the three's view since it was a wall currently blocking them.

her low red eyes made her way to dd as she stayed silent looking at him, her eyes refusing to drop down to his lips even though she was fighting herself to do so. dd just smiled as she stood i front of them, "how bout we both go in together, gangsta." dd quietly told her making her nod, "aii let's go." she said before hesitatingly turning back around to dd, "hollon im scareddd—"

"ya know we know that y'all there, right?" ddot called out making notti snicker, "right.. ya loud as hell and everything."

"shit." aaliyah mumbled, unknowingly installing fear in dd that he didn't even know he had but this was sum aaliyah be doin all the time, but scared for no reason or when she high scared people gon find out. 

but now they had more of a greater reason to be scared.

dd furrowed his eyebrows, "it's ight." dd mumbled to her as they walked in, making everyone look over their change of appearance.

cause now dd's curly hair was pulled back in a ponytail, two of their lips swollen — almost lookin like they got beat up or sum, dd's hair bein pulled back also revealing two hickies scattered across his neck. and both of their eyes collectively red as hell.

aaliyah shyly smiled not leaving dd's side as they still stood up while the rest were on the couch, "so lore you ready to go?" she asked, tryna act like she don't feel lore grilling her with a smug look on her face. her eyes went over ddot seeing his face matching with lore, his pink lips tugged in a small smirk. then it was notti who had the same look, but also looked like he was biting back a whole lotta words for them.

"it's hottt." she lowly said to herself, resulting in gathering her hair with her two hands and putting it to the back of her. dd glanced at her furrowing his eyebrows slightly cause she was in a tank top with shorts, so he was only a lil confused.

but a big wave of regret went over her as she just realized right after she put her hair out of her front side that she just revealed three hickies & marks on her neck.

dd slowly looked over to her without moving his head smirking before attempting to wipe it off to look back at everyone else. aaliyah just pressed her lips together looking around, "sooo? we bouta dip? or..." she spoke, filling the silence.

ddot & notti made eye contact smiling before looking back at aaliyah & dd, "nah yea we bouta dip. just.." lorelai mumbled getting up, "dd pass me my keys." she told him making him toss them to her after getting them out of his pocket. 

"thank youu," she dragged remembering the fact that he bought her gas, "you good." he replied watching lorelai leave, "aii be safe lore." ddot spoke, "worddd." notti said after making ddot kiss his teeth. 

"ight imma see ya." she smiled before looking at aaliyah, "rory come on." she said, snapping her out her thoughts. "bye ya...." she lowly mumbled waving before stumbling a lil tryna turn around, "imma see you right?" dd matched her volume looking at her making a smile form on her lips as she looked up, "yea imma see you." she tilted her head smiling, her eyes dropping to his pink lips — focusing on a bruise that she had just noticed. she quickly picked her eyes back up as she left making dd hear her distant pretty laughs knowin lore was about to scold her in the car.

👩🏽‍🔬𝘼/𝙉: 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 5𝙠 ++ 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤.. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙞 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 !

𝟐/𝟓

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.6K 2.8K 26
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 - 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝘄 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
10.1K 380 28
BXB one shots - Notti x Ddot Ddot x DD Notti & DD (brotherly way) Notti & DD & Ddot (besties way) Go check out my other book ! (dd x Ddot)
20.3K 631 16
❛𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.. ❜ -☆彡 - - - -☆彡 - - - -☆彡 𝐀𝐣𝐚̀, 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝘣𝘰𝘺...
136K 5.2K 32
ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ...