Nanbaka x Male reader (Zombie...

By DragonTrainer02

What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

663 28 6
By DragonTrainer02

Aria's pov;

As I'm keeping my focus on B/n and Okina talking to each other about Y/n. Hitoshi,  Navarin, and the kids have already left the room to go shower. I felt Y/n's hand grip my hand back, and I froze and looked at Y/n's hand then looked at him. His eyes are opened.

"Bub!" I said with relief in my voice, as tears filled my eyes. "Your awake!" My voice cracked.

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" B/n asked. Y/n mumbled his words. "Bro, we can't hear you. Speak up.".

"I think I'm going to be sick." He said above a whisper.

"Doctor Okina, I think Y/n's going to throw up." I look at Okina.

"Shit," Okina lifts up Y/n's bed, so he could sit up. Okina reached back to the counter and grabbed a vomit bag and held it out to him. "Here son,".

Y/n grabs the bag and quickly brought it up to his mouth and threw up. He removed his hand from mine and gripped onto his stomach. Once he stopped throwing up, he was catching his breath and pulled the bag away from his mouth. The feeding tube must've came out of his stomach since it was hanging out of his mouth. "Ow," Y/n breath out.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" B/n asked.

"That fucking hurt." Y/n breath out.

Doctor Okina went back to the counter and put on rubber gloves and grabbed clean medical scissors. He came back over to Y/n's bed and cut off part of the feeding tube that was hanging out.

"Let's get this feeding tube out of you." Okina said. He removed the tape on Y/n's face and carefully pulled out the feeding tube from his nose. Okina took the vomit bag from Y/n's hand and walked away to the back room to throw it away.

"Bub must be really tired and sick for letting someone new touch him or even near him." I thought to myself.

"Are you feeling any better after throwing up?" B/n asked.

"I still feel terrible." Y/n answered. He leans back into the bed and looked at me then B/n. "Where am I?".

"We're at an all male prison called, Nanba. They're not like Sliver corner, so its actually safe here." I said.

"Are you sure about that?" Y/n asked.

"Me and Aria's been here for over a month. And they showed me around, and this place is the real deal." B/n said.

"You say that after they kidnapped you." Y/n said.

"Yeah I guess if you put it that way, it does look like that in your eyes." B/n said.

"Bub, they were trying to help us and they couldn't understand us, plus I was injured." I said.Y/n looks at me with concern. "Before you ask I'm okay, it was just an accident." I say that so Y/n doesn't go killing Hajime later. I used my crutches to get up from the chair to sit down on his bed. I leaned my crutches against the wall, and tackled my oldest brother into a hug. "You scared the hell out of us." Tears streamed down my face and I felt Y/n hug me back and rest his head ontop of mine.

"I should say the same thing to you and B/n." Y/n said, as he started to rub my back.

Hyakushiki's pov;
I watch this family reunion unfold between the siblings, at this point Aria was balling her eyes out as B/n bent down and hugged his older brother as well. I smiled at the sibling reunion before I look at Okina coming back into the room. "So does he have the bite marks on him, like Aria and B/n explained in their story." I questioned.

"He does, it matches their story where he got bit." Okina said.

"Are you going to run tests to see how his immune?" I asked.

"I will when his better.. Plus" We turn our attention to Y/n comforting both of his siblings who's crying at this point. "We have plenty of time to do that, I don't want to ruin anything for them.".

"Me either," I smiled.

Y/n's pov;
I look around the room to find Hitoshi, Navarin, Nadeshiko, and my sons not here. My heart stopped and dropped to my stomach. "Aria, B/n.".

"Hm?" They looked at me.

"Did I come here alone?" I asked.

"Hitoshi and the others are here as well. Hitoshi's older brother and Navarin's husband took them to go get a shower." B/n answered. I was relieved to hear that from him. The tiredness of being sick, in pain, and exhausted hit me hard like I got hit by a train. My eyes grew heavier and heavier until I could no longer kept them open anymore.

Aria's pov;
"Poor, Bub. This reminds me when he got bit by a walker the first time." I said, as I reached up and removed his clean unmatted hair from his face. His hair grew out a lot over the years of the apocalypse, I'm so use to seeing it matted and dirty.

"I know, I feel bad that I can't do anything for him." B/n said.

"Me too," I said, as I removed my hand from Y/n's hair and grabbed my crutches from the wall to get back up and go back over to the chair, I was in.

"Do you mind if I gave Y/n some nausea medicine? So he doesn't throw up again" Doctor Okina asked.

"If you don't mind." I said.

"Not at all." Okina said.

~Moments later~

I hear the door to Okina's office opens, and I turn my head back to Hitoshi, Navarin, and the kids coming back into the room all clean and wearing clean warm clothes. Yamato, Hajime, and Seitarou came in right behind them.

"Hey, you guys." B/n said.

"Hey," Hitoshi said.

"You guys missed Y/n waking up." I said.

"Really?!" Hitoshi asked.

"Yes, but he fell back to sleep." I said. Lb/n1 and Lb/n2 ran over to us. Lb/n1 pulled on B/n's shirt.

"Can I have my shark back please?" Lb/n1 asked.

B/n looks down at him. "Sure, little man." He hands Lb/n1's shark back to him.

"Thank you," Lb/n1 said.

"You're welcome," B/n said.

"Boys it's time for your check up with doctor Okina." Navarin said.

"Awww, do we have to?" Lb/n1 and Lb/n2 whined.

"Yes," Navarin said.

"Lb/n1, Lb/n2, the faster you get your checkups done, the faster you two you can play." Hitoshi said.

"Okay," They sounded worried, as they walked over to one of the empty beds.

  Okina sits down in a rolling chair that's sitting in front of their bed."Who wants to go first?" They quickly point at each other . Me and B/n laugh at their sibling behavior.

"Doesn't that bring back memories, sis?" B/n asked.

"Big time," I said, as I watch Okina take Lb/n1 shark from his arms and set it down beside him.

"Kazari, Kaguya I need you two to help with check-ups." Okina said.

"Alright!" Kazari yelled from the back room.

"Okay, Lb/n1, you'll be first then you can go play." Okina said, removing his stethoscope from around his neck.

"Okay," Lb/n1 said.

~

Y/n's pov;
I open my eyes again, and the room was some what dark, there were night lights plugged into the walls. "It must be night time already, how long was I out?" I looked around the room to Aria gone but B/n was sleeping in the chair Aria was sitting in. In the other beds in the background, I saw Hitoshi, and the kids sleeping in separate beds, as Navarin was cuddling a guy as they slept together in the same bed. I tried to move, but a sharp pain went into my stomach, and I groaned in pain. I rest my hand ontop of my stomach, and looked at my little brother opening his eyes. He rubbed his eyes then looked at me.

"Finally woke up," B/n lowered his voice so he doesn't wake anyone. He sounded tired.

"How long was I out?" I lowered my voice as well.

"A long time, everyone went to bed five hours ago, it's four thirty in the morning." He said.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked.

"Doctor Okina, his wife, and daughter gave Hitoshi, Navarin, Nadeshiko, and the boys a checkup after they came back from the showers." He said.

"Was there anything wrong?" I asked.

"The boys, and Nadeshiko are five to ten pounds underweight from their normal weight and a little dehydrated, but we did get them some food and water to help plus caught them up on vaccinations they missed. Hitoshi and Navarin are the same as well, underweight and dehydrated. Everyone is perfectly healthy, no health issues." He said.

"That's a relief." I said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better than before, but stomach still hurts from where I got stabbed." I said.

"Doctor Okina, is in the backroom right now. I can go get him if you want." He said.

"No, I'm fine. It just hurts when I move the wrong way." I said.

"If you say so," He said.

"Where's sis at?" I asked.

"She went to get some sleep in the recovery room." He said.

"Oh okay," I said, before I hear my stomach growl.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said.

B/n stands up from the chair."I'll go see if Okina has something to eat for you.".

"Okay," I said. He walks away from me and went into a backroom.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts so far!

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Okay, question for you guys. I'm getting closer to the appearance of Y/n and his siblings parents. Should they be alive so they can explain everything in person or should they be walkers with notes in their pockets.

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 230 12
You, your three brothers, and your little sister who you have custody over have moved to Japan because you and your brothers got a better job offer a...
73.2K 2.7K 60
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
190K 5.4K 39
There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing heavy editing soon, and thank you for the u...
1.9K 73 13
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳," 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸�...