my lover | logan huntzberger

By livviitpwk

"i never used to believe in love until i met you" in which aurora gilmore meets the trust fund bad boy and t... More

cast
001 | Master and Commander
002 | Hey, Huntzberger
003 | Life and death brigade
005 | Matchmakers
006 | Partys over
007 | Tension
008 | A proper goodnight

004 | You jump, I jump Jack

934 31 2
By livviitpwk

i woke up the next morning to hear birds chirping and the sun shining in through a gap in my tent, it was so peaceful. surprising i had gotten a good nights sleep and i decided to get dressed and ready for the day as i didn't know what time the event normally started.

i was wearing the same clothes as yesterday as someone had forgotten to tell me it was an overnight thing but whatever and i had done my hair in two french plaits.

as i stepped outside my tent i saw the one and only logan huntzberger in a black tux with a black bow tie. god he was gorgeous i have to admit, he noticed me staring at home and smirked which snapped me back into reality.

"you really should start getting ready rora, we are late as it" he said as he carried on walking closer to me.

i looked at him confused , "i am ready".

"you can't go dressed like that" he said after he looked me up and down.

i laughed, "well i dosing exactly have the it's an 'overnight thing' warning so this is all i have"

"that clothing is going to interfere with the integrity of our event and i remember you agreeing not to interfere with the integrity of our event" he said with a smirk

i looked at him and said "all i've got is a wash bowl, a towel and a toothbrush"

"is that all you got huh? check again rora" he said

i looked at him and smiled not understanding what he was saying but nonetheless i went and checked if i had anything else in my tent to wear.

i could see a big white box with a pink bow on our poking out from underneath my bed and i smiled to myself. inside the box was the most gorgeous navy dress with heels and bag that all matched perfectly and it was exactly my size.

the dress was so simple yet so elegant , this boy definitely had a knack for picking out dresses.

i quickly got changed into the dress as we were in a rush but i took out my plaits and let my long hair flow free, i put on the heels and placed my notebook and pen in the bag and stepped outside the tent.

^ the dress i imagined ^

logan was sat down at a table eating some sort of food but he immediately got up when he saw me walk out of the tent.

"got your event integrity right here mister" i said while walking towards him.

he smiled for a moment and then said "yup i've got any eye for dress sizes , we go this way" and he placed his hand on my back and guided me to where i guessed we were going.

"cmon hurry" he said

"you try running in a long dress and heels" i replied back

he sighed and then said "we're late"

"for what - the ritual sacrifice" i said

"cmon" he said while we walked through the crowd of people into a small space near the front.

colin was stood in front of the group giving a speech and every one around me was holding what i think is champagne while in fancy dresses and tuxes. we got handed a glass of champagne once we got to our spot.

"please raise your glasses" colin said and everyone did as he said .

"in omnia paratus" he said

and everyone else repeated it back to him still with their glasses raised and then pointed their glass to the person next to them to let the drink out of each others glasses. me and logan did the same as everyone else and we both drank from each others glasses and then everyone cheered and ran off.

i stood still dazed for a little while trying to process what just happened and then i followed in the direction of everyone else. people were playing games and having tea and chatting all around me. i pulled out my notebook and made some notes about what juts happened and what i could see now incase i forgot.

once i finished taking notes i began to wonder round and see what everyone was doing and i saw people jumping off blocks while other people would try to shoot them with a paint ball gun .

when i walked over there i saw logan so i headed to where he was stood shooting the paintball gun. he hit one of the people who were jumping right on the centre of the stomach.

"not bad" i said impressed

"thank you" he said while pulling down his tux

"so is this your big stunt?" i asked curiously

he shot another person and then answered "big stunt?"

"according to my research you guys always do one big thing at your gatherings , is this it" i asked

he responded "does it look like it?"

"i'm guessing no" i said

"then you've answered your own question" he said while shooting at someone else "you'll know it when you see it"  he added.

"good" i responded and then i saw finn getting taken away on a stretcher .

"i'll be find don't worry about me, i missed the matt" he said but he sounded like he was drunk and in pain.

logan pretended to shoot at him and finn sat up and said "in omnia" and then fell back onto the stretcher rather dramatically

logan just laughed at him in disbelief as he prepared for another shot .

——————————————————————

a few hours later i was stood looking up at a very tall structure that had four people stood on top of it holding umbrellas like they were going to jump.

logan came up beside me so i took this as a chance to ask him  "what are they going to do" i said

he replied "what do you think they are going to do" whilst laughing

"they're not going to jump" i said not believing it

"gonna jump" he responded and smirked

my eyes widened and then i responded "that's like seven stories they'll die!"

"we're all going to die one day" he said

"yes but those four will today" i replied

"six" he said correcting me but i could only see four people up there

i replied confused "i see four?"

"i'm heading up" he said

"of course you are" i said interrupting him

he carried on " finn was supposed to do it but few of us figured he'd make it this far, so there's an extra space" he said while looking at me

"hm" i said not realising what he meant but then i figured it out "NO" i said quickly

"and we're not gonna die, no one in the life and death brigade has ever died , old ones have" he said cutting me off this time.

"i am not going to jump" i exclaimed

a nerdy looking man with glasses came io behind looking a said "we're all set"

"this is seth he's the genius behind all this" logan said introducing him to me

seth spoke "it's very safe, we did a dozen successful test drops. every potato came through without a scratch."

i nodded and then realised what he said "potato?" i asked confused.

"you can't test using people that'd be dangerous" logan explained

i sighed , "look thanks for the offer, but i'm here as a journalist , an observer" i said trying to make him understand why i didn't want to do it

"since when do journalists not participate?" logan asked smugly

"what" i asked

"ernie pyle the journalist was so deep in the action of world war ii, he was killed by a japanese sniper" logan said trying to prove a point

i cut him off, "so he participated" i replied trying to get him to stop.

"do you want more to continue to list journalist that participated because i've got many more where that came from" logan said

i responded "alright, alright so some journalist participate, but i-"

i was cut off by colin announcing "jumpers to their places please."

"your scared" logan said

"well, yeah!" i replied while looking up to the tower

he smiled and said "cmon you look like you need a little adventure, it'll be fun , it'll be a thrill- something stupid something bad for you,just something different" logan said trying to convince me.

he stepped closer to me and continued "it's your choice rora, people can live a hundred years without really living a minute. you climb up here with me it's one less minute you havnt lived"

i thought for a moment and finally gave in "let's go" i said confidently

"let's go" he repeated to me while smirking

we began walking towards something that looked like a ladder which i guessed was to get us up the tower.

"ladies first" logan said while looking at the ladder

i laughed and chucked my notebook and pen on the floor and then with one hand i grabbed a side of my skirt and began to climb the ladder. logan followed right behind me and in no time we were up at the top.

as soon as we got to the top seth guided me to where me and logan would be jumping and attached a belt to my waist. then another man clipped a wire onto the back of my belt and one onto the back of logan's suit.

"you can back out you know no one's forcing you" logan said

i grabbed one of the umbrellas logan was holding and said "i know"

"you trust me" logan asked

i smirked and said "you jump, i jump jack" referencing the titanic

everyone below us chanted "in omnia paratus" whilst looking up at us as we got ready to jump.

"i really should of confirmed that those potatoes were okay" logan said while grabbing my hand and he stepped of the ledge pulling me with him.

it took me a second to process that we were in the air and at first i was terrified but then i relaxed and it was such a thrill. my heart was beating a million miles per hour in my chest and i felt like i was on top of the world .

it was nothing like i had ever done before, i now understood why people did things for the thrill of it, it really was exhilarating.

once we hit the ground i turned to logan and we began laughing and smiling at each other, still holding each others hands.

"you did good , rora!" logan said while laughing

"that was a once in a life time experience" i said still in shock from what just happened

he smiled and said "only if you want it to be rora"

authors note
hey !!!! sorry it's such a long chapter but this took my ages to write. this is probably my fave episode of gilmore girls , and it wanted the chapter to be good so i hope you like it. hopefully i'll start writing a more original story line but i just love how logan and rory meet and everything so i wanted to have that as how rora and logan met.

thank you for reading this and please comment and vote xxxx it means a lot to me

ps: i havnt proof read this because i'm so tired so sorry if some of it doesn't make sense please let me know so i can edit it x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.3K 88
just a girl in love with a rich boy female oc x finn morgan
2K 54 1
COMPLETED 1st Installment of the Huntzberger Jr. Records. About 6 years after New Hampshire and Rory, with her giant support system, find the courage...
69.7K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...
34.6K 537 26
A fanfiction of the Gilmore Girls, sets five years after Rory graduated Yale and rejected Logan's proposal. Life had took them pretty far before meet...