my lover | logan huntzberger

By livviitpwk

"i never used to believe in love until i met you" in which aurora gilmore meets the trust fund bad boy and t... More

cast
001 | Master and Commander
003 | Life and death brigade
004 | You jump, I jump Jack
005 | Matchmakers
006 | Partys over
007 | Tension
008 | A proper goodnight

002 | Hey, Huntzberger

1.8K 33 0
By livviitpwk

i was set at my desk at the yale daily news day dreaming instead of writing my article.

it had been a few days since i met logan and his friends and for some reason i couldn't get his smirk off my mind. he annoyed me so badly for some reason but i could quite figure out why. i mean yeah he was arrogant and rude but it still didn't make sense why i disliked him so much.

suddenly i was awoken from my thoughts by doyle who said "he's back" in a sort of frightened tone and i looked up at the direction he was staring in to find the person who i was thinking about just a few seconds ago.

he had his arm wrapped round a girl and then he leant in and kissed her in front of everybody with no shame god he was unbelievable. when he pulled away he bid the girl and some of his other friends who i didn't recognise goodbye and then began to walk in our direction.

"well, doyle, my friend." logan said and then he held his hand out and shook doyle's hand in a manly way while patting him on the back. "your looking very very well, how you been?" logan asked doyle.

doyle responded "i've been great logan, it's great to have you back" he sounded more nervous than usual.

"yeah, well, i stayed away as long as i could but the yale daily news it called to me, you know" logan responded sarcastically.

doyle faked a laugh and then said "oh,sure. so how's everything how's the family?" while crossing his arms.

"everything is fine. a family is a family" logan replied "ah, my desk , beautiful" he exclaimed as he walked over to his desk.

while this whole interaction was going on i was just sat watching them confused from my desk which was apparently opposite logan's.

"um, you know , logan i actually didn't know exactly when you were coming back and i gave out all the beats" doyle said.

logan said "that's fine, doyle. i'll take whatever one you got left over".

"actually there's none left" doyle hastily replied.

"perfect just the one i wanted, relax doyle i'm just here for the pretty picture of my father's head i'm not gonna be any trouble at all" logan said.

logan definitely does not seem like the type to stay out of trouble so i don't blame doyle for being slightly nervous.

doyle chuckled and said "oh logan please, you trouble? stop" and then laughed again "i'm just glad to have you here" he said and then patted logan on the back.

"be careful doyle you might hurt yourself" logan joked. "better get back to work , right boss? aurora good to see you" logan said to me.

i looked up from my computer when i heard my name and just nodded in acknowledgment towards logan and gave him a small smile.

within seconds of logan saying that doyle was walking over to my desk in a rush and he said "you know logan? how do you know logan?".

"no i don't know him" i said "i met him once a few days ago".

"so you not friends" doyle asked me.

i replied "no definitely not friends" while shaking my head no and laughing.

"that guy is a real piece of work, he took last year off with a bunch of friends and then sank his father's yacht" doyle told me.

i replied shocked "he sank his father's yacht!"

doyle nodded his head and then continued "they spent six months partying and doing god knows what in there till daddy sent one of his planes to bring them back".

"i'm guessing his farther is rich" i asked doyle.

"his father is mitchum huntzberger" doyle confirmed.

i replied "mitchum huntzberger the newspapers guy, geez".

"i spent two years kissing logan's butt" doyle said which made me laugh.

"i guess it's time to pucker up again" i said cheekily.

doyle looked at me unimpressed and then said "man i hate those kinds of guys".

"what kind of guys" i asked confused.

"those privileged white males" doyle said which i responded to with "doyle you are a privileged white make".

he said "well he's more privileged, and way more white" i laughed and then doyle exclaimed "why am i talking to you- hey may why i am talking to gilmore?" doyle asked his 'assistant'.

i replied "i was asking you about my article, i was thinking of doing it on this secret society i found earlier" he nodded so i continued "i haven't got much at the minute but i'm confident that i can find more".

"okay if you think you can find more stuff and make an article about it go for it just know secret society's are hard to find things about them, hence the name" doyle responded.

i just nodded in return and he walked off letting my get back to my research. i glanced over at logan's desk to see him put a brown hat on his head that said press on it and then pick up the phone.

logan began talking in a funny accent and he said "hello , city desk smitty here take this down. i have got a scoop on a tall blonde and i got to put it to bed on the double" he then put the phone down and start fake typing as he watched doyle walk away.

i just looked at him and laughed finding it amusing and then he smirked and winked at me when he saw me looking at him and laughing. i winked back at him and then looked back at my computer and began my research again.

——————————————————————

later on after i had done some more researching i found that logan's grandfather was actually in the secret society and it was called the life and death brigade. i figured that logan was probably in it since it was sort of a thing that if you had relatives in the club you would be in it to.

i decided to go and ask him about so i packed up all my things and left the yale daily news to try and catch logan leaving a class or just walking round campus.

i stood by a stone arch outside one of the lecture hall buildings and it was in the centre of campus so i figured this would be my best bet to catch him.

a few minutes had past and i heard male voices talking and one of them sounded like logan so i waited until they walked past me to check if it was him and it was.

i got up from where i was leaning and began to walk towards them and said "hey, huntzberger" and he turned around and walked towards me.

"hey, you waiting on me?" he said.

i replied "could be" in a mischievous tone.

"wow, i'm flattered. are you here on business or pleasure" logan asked curiously

i thought for a second and responded "i just thought i'd give you a chance to respond to my article".

"what article" he asked

"the article im doing on the life and death brigade" i said with a smug look on my face.

he sucked on his teeth and said "i don't really know what your talking about".

"you don't ? huh i thought you would , it's a club one of these super secret super exclusive clubs here at yale" i said and he looked at me pretending to be shocked, i continued "membership spans a thousand centuries , secret handshakes , secret sayings and a lot of running around in a circle in your underwear that kinda thing"

"sounds pretty secret" he said.

i smirked "yeah anyhow i'm doing sort of an expose on this on particular club, and i figured since your in it, maybe you'd like to have your point of view included" .

"i'm in it?" he asked

i replied "well aren't you?".

"uh i have yet to run around in a circle in my underwear" he said trying to be smart.

"well, okay. i mean i have proof your grand farther was in it, which means that your farther was in it, which should mean that your in it. but maybe not, okay" i said while rolling my eyes and smiling .

he said "sorry to let you down".

"no let down, it would have been nice but i have plenty of stuff without you and i'm sorry to have bothered you" i said .

he replied "you have got plenty without me huh?".

"oh yeah i have the ball gowns, someone saying they saw a girl in a dress and a gorilla mask in the bathrooms, in omnia paratus which is a very fancy catch phrase by the way and about a dozen other little things" i said.

i carried on "i mean getting an interview with an actually member would have been great but i'm okay without it".

"oh great" he said smirking .

i said "yup, plus i'm completely onto your routine now."

he said "wow".

"uh huh , so i figured i'll just track you and you'll eventually lead me there anyway. so hey i mean it would be easier if you would have just talked to me now but i can do it the other way if you want" i said .

"the other way" he said while raising his eyebrows.

i nodded "yes".

"with you tracking me" he continued.

again i nodded and said "yes"

"following my every move"

"yeah"

"i pick that way" he said , i knew he was just trying to freak me out but god it was working.

i said "okay but-"

he cut me off and said "we can start right now if you want i'm heading back to my room i'll help the window open in case you feel the need to sneak in and track me fork the inside"

i shook my head in disbelief and said "thanks for the info" sarcastically.

"absolutely" he responded and smirked "and hey good luck with that article sounds like a scoop see you rora"
while putting up a sarcastic thumbs up while walking away.

huh he called me rora, only my sister and mum called me that , and god he was so rude. but to be fair i suppose i did come off abit stalker like but there was no need for him to act like that.

i just stood there frozen in shock at what had just happened, i was so confused. i needed coffee.

authors note -
hey again guys !! how are you liking it so far please leave comments and criticism to help with my writing !

also it is similar to the plot of rory and logan in gilmore girls but i have changed it a bit and cut small things out to make it a bit shorter but later on it will get more original if you guys prefer that let me know xx

have a cute luke and lorelai meme my loves

bye bye xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.2K 17
With those final four words, the lives of the Gilmore Girls were forever changed. Is their love enough for them to find their way back together, or...
69.7K 1.7K 52
This story takes place 7 years after Rory turned down Logan's proposal. What happens when Logan and Rory run into each other in New York City? Loga...
34.6K 537 26
A fanfiction of the Gilmore Girls, sets five years after Rory graduated Yale and rejected Logan's proposal. Life had took them pretty far before meet...