Forbidden Hidden Love (Teen W...

By niallsbabypenguin

"How could I resist those fangs?" she whispered, giving him another kiss. "Why didn't you run when I first... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Bonus Chapter/Epilogue

Chapter 35

1.7K 32 58
By niallsbabypenguin

"If I asked, would you have been willing to be my date to the Formal?" Fionnuala asked.

"Would I have had to wear a suit?" Derek replied.

"Yeah. But I wouldn't have argued."

"Of course not. It's me in a suit. Who would?"

"You."

"If anyone else would've asked me to the Formal and told me I had to wear a suit, yes, I would argue. But never for you."

She smiled at him. "I'm really that special?"

"Always." He closed his eyes. "I'm getting exhausted." He was about to drop off when he heard a howl.

"Is that-" Fionnuala began, but Derek interrupted her.

"Scott." He looked over at her. "It's Scott."

"What do wolves do to signal their position to the rest of the pack, Derek?"

"They howl," he answered. "I would tell you to cover your ears but you can't right now."

"Just do it. Signal where you are."

Derek took a deep breath and howled.

It took some time, but Scott finally arrived.

"Derek!" he said, running into the room. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Derek shook his right hand free after Scott released it. "Take care of Isolde. She's over there."

Scott was working on the ropes that were tying her to the chair when the door opened. A man came in and turned the light on in Derek's face.

"Ready to have some more fun?" he asked. "To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help." He held up a bat. "But I need to warn you. I used to play in college." He swung the bat around, prepared to hit Derek in the ribs when Derek grabbed the bat.

"I brought a little help too," he responded.

The man looked over to where Scott was standing beside Fionnuala's chair and looking at him. While he was distracted, Derek took the chance to land a punch which sent him flying. He hit the wall and slid to the floor, before he lay there, unconscious.

Derek reached down and ripped the bandages that were holding the wires to his side off.

"Scott, help me with this," he said as he reached up to free his other hand.

Scott, who had just finished freeing Fionnuala, shook his head. "No."

"What?"

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter."

"You really want to talk about this right now?" Derek asked in disbelief.

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them."

"So what?"

"So tell me how to stop him."

"You can't! Alright? Now-" He yanked on his last restraint before turning back to Scott. "I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!"

"Promise you'll help me."

"Scott, please. Just help Derek."

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend, huh? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing?"

Scott nodded. "Maybe you're right. But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" He held up the piece of paper with the deer that had the spiral on its side. "This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?"

"Where did you get that?"

"My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you want to know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me." He started to walk away. "Just say that you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other-"

He was interrupted by a clanging sound and turned back around. Derek was standing there with his other hand free.

"I'll help you," the 17-year-old said. "But first we need to get Isolde out of the danger zone. She's been sitting tied up in that chair for the past 24+ hours. She needs rest and she needs food." He pulled his shirt on and picked his girlfriend up, bridal style. "Come on."

They exited the basement that was near Derek's house, Fionnuala noted. They paused halfway there.

"Hold on," Derek said. He glanced around. "Something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, looking around too.

"I don't know. It was kind of like it was-"

"No, don't say 'too easy'. People say 'too easy' and bad things happen.

Derek rolled his eyes.

"What, do you think finding you was easy?" Scott continued. "Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy."

Derek sighed. "Fine. You're right."

"Thank you."

"But don't you think I have the right to be paranoid when I have my girlfriend with me?"

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Derek got shot in the shoulder. He did his best to keep his feet under him since Fionnuala was still in his arms.

Scott looked in the direction that the arrow had come from and saw Allison drawing another with Kate next to her. That arrow hit Derek in the leg. He groaned, his legs giving out. He fell backwards as Scott watched Allison draw a third arrow.

"Flashbolt."

Derek looked up from where he had his arms around his girlfriend. "Scott, your eyes!" He closed his eyes just before the flash of light appeared. Then he broke off the shafts of both arrows before standing up, Fionnuala still in his arms.

"Derek, I can walk."

"No, you can't."

"Yes. Let me try."

Derek shook his head. "Not right now." He grabbed Scott by the back of his jacket and hauled him up as best as he could. "Get up! Let's go!"

They stumbled up the hill, before Derek's legs gave out. "Scott, go!" he yelled. "Isolde, go with him."

She shook her head, putting his head in her lap. "No, I'm not leaving you. I'll die with you if I have to, but I'm not leaving."

Scott continued moving back, still partially blinded by the flashbolt as Allison kept walking towards him.

"Allison, I can explain."

"Stop lying. For once stop lying."

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did-"

"-was to protect me," Allison interrupted.

"Yes."

"I don't believe you."

"Thank goodness." Kate's voice rang out. "Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself."

Allison looked at her, confused. "You-you said we were just gonna catch them."

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them." Kate shot Derek in the chest. "See? Not that hard."

Fionnuala watched as Kate approached Allison and Scott.

"Oh no. I know that look. That's the 'you're gonna have to do it yourself' look." She turned and pointed her gun at Scott.

"Kate. Kate, what are you doing?"

Kate shook her head at Scott as she pushed her niece down. "I love those brown eyes."

"Kate!" Chris' voice suddenly rang out as he stepped up. "I know what you did." As she continued to stare at him, he added, "Put the gun down."

"I did what I was told," she said.

"No one asked you to murder innocent people. There were children in that house, ones who were human. Look what you're doing now. You're holding a gun at a 16-year-old boy with no proof he spilled human blood. We go by the code."

Allison looked up at him. "We hunt those who hunt us," she said.

Fionnuala sat there with Derek's head in her lap as she watched the scene unfold. She saw Kate dangerously close to pulling the trigger on her gun and Chris pull out his and point it at her.

"Put the gun down," he said, firing a warning shot, "before I put you down."

Kate lowered her gun as the front door of the house swung open.

"Allison, get back," Chris told her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's the Alpha," Scott answered as his eyes glowed yellow.

Something ran out of the house and knocked Chris, Allison and Scott off their feet before grabbing Kate and throwing her onto the front porch. Then it dragged her into the house.

"No!" Allison cried, getting up and running after them, Scott following soon after.

Fionnuala pulled the front of Derek's shirt up and saw that the injuries were already healing.

"Good thing it's not Alpha-inflicted, huh?" he told her.

"Yeah. Cause I don't have any first aid stuff with me."

Derek began to slowly stand up. "Peter's in there. With Scott. I need to go in."

She smiled. "I'll be out here waiting. I don't think I have the strength to go anywhere at the moment." She watched as he ran inside after Scott. "Don't let your ass get beat too hard," she murmured.

A few moments later, Scott was thrown through one of the windows at the front of the house. Soon after, Peter followed fully transformed into an Alpha.

Jackson and Stiles picked that perfect time to show up and Stiles threw a beaker of something at it. Unfortunately, he caught it.

"Allison!" Scott kicked her bow to her. She strung an arrow to it and released, hitting the beaker and making the Alpha's left arm go up in flames.

Upon seeing how effective that was, Jackson threw the beaker he was holding and made the rest of the Alpha go up in flames. Peter started flailing his arms, trying to put the fire out as he began to walk towards Allison.

"No!" Scott yelled and kicked him back.

The fire went out as the Alpha stumbled back and transformed back into Peter who fell back onto the leaves.

Everyone else just stood/crouched there, breathing hard and kinda stunned.

Allison walked over to Scott and knelt down in front of him. They whispered some words, before they kissed.

Fionnuala smiled, before she saw her boyfriend walking over to the just barely breathing Peter.

"Derek?" she called, gaining the attention of Scott who jumped up and ran over.

"Wait!" he said. "You said the cure comes from the one who bit you."

She sensed rather than saw Derek close his eyes in irritation.

"Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family.......what am I supposed to do?"

Derek sighed as Peter said, "You've already decided. I can smell it on you!"

Fionnuala watched as her boyfriend raised his claws high and brought them down, slashing Peter's throat as Scott yelled, "Wait! No, no! Don't!"

Then he stood up and turned to look at Scott, his eyes glowing red. "I'm the Alpha now," he said.

"Fi!" Stiles yelled, running over to her.

"Hey, Stiles. Tell me you have something to eat. I'm starving."

"No, I'm afraid not. Are you okay though?"

She nodded. "I'm fine. I was just tied to a chair. Derek was the one being tortured."

"I'm glad you're okay. Come on. Let's go home, yeah?"

"Actually. I'm gonna stay with Derek for a little while."

He nodded. "In that case, Scott and I are gonna go see Lydia."

"Lydia? Why? What happened?"

"Peter happened. He gave her the bite. We're going to check and see if she's healed."

"Yes, absolutely. Go. I'll get Derek to bring me home. And don't tell Dad anything. I'll just let him know that Derek saved my life."

"Alright. Love you lots." He gave her a hug and left with Scott.

Derek came over and helped Fionnuala to her feet.

"Why didn't you go with your brother?"

"Because I want to be with you for a little while longer." She smiled at him and took his hand. "What about you?"

He hummed. "I wouldn't argue with that."

They began walking to the house before Fionnuala spoke again. "Loving the new look, by the way."

"I'm glad."

They were only alone in the house for roughly 20 minutes before someone entered.

"Derek."

Fionnuala groaned. "It's Jackson again."

Derek smiled and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry. I'll take care of it."

"Derek!" He looked at the top of the stairs where a person stood. "I helped you. I helped save you. Okay, you got what you wanted. Now it's my turn to get what I want."

"You know how selfish that is, Jackson?" Fionnuala's voice rang out. "You only help others so you can get something in return." She appeared next to Derek at the top of the stairs.

"How is it selfish if it benefits both parties?" Jackson countered.

"Using Scott's werewolf identity against him to get yourself a bite is a little selfish, don't you think? Yeah, that's right. My brother tells me everything."

Derek kissed her hand. "I'll deal with him, sunshine." He jumped to the bottom of the stairs in one leap, before turning to face Jackson.

Jackson looked terrified as Derek smiled at him, his eyes glowing red and his fangs coming out. He began to back up as the young Alpha advanced.

"Stop moving, Jackson," Fionnuala told him. "You asked for the bite. Derek's gonna give it to you. Hold still. The sooner you hold still, the sooner it will be over and you'll have what you want. It won't hurt unless you're squirming."

"How do you know that it won't hurt?" Jackson yelled.

"Because he offered it to me. I didn't ask. Now it all depends on whether or not I heal. Now listen to me and hold still."

There you have it. Season 1 is all done. Hope everyone enjoyed. Look for Book 2 of Hidden Forbidden Love. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.9K 60
Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six years ago and his sister being murdered...
54.2K 1.3K 22
They left him. After all these years, Derek Hale was truly alone. Can Stiles tame the demons that still control Derek Hale or will Derek be alone on...
216K 4.8K 15
Derek Hale x OC (First book of the series) Meet Stiles' twin sister, Riley, a girl whose whole world turns upside-down after meeting dead serious, m...
86.5K 3.3K 33
Stiles had been keeping a secret from The Pack since the vampires came to town. Lydia, being the genius she is, works it out. Derek, on the other han...