Hyungwon Boyfriend series of...

By jins_alpaca_dealer

One shots of (Y/N) and Hyungwons love story More

The beginning
First Date
Hang Out
Night In
Rain
DJ H-one
Passion
Home
His Family
Move in
I Love you
Work Party
Jeju Island Trip
Jeju Island Trip 2
Friend Forever
Sick
Puppy Fever
Lovers Quarrel
Lazy Day

Before Reading

219 1 0
By jins_alpaca_dealer

Hi, my amazing alpacas,

If you have read any of my work before you know the drill.

1. I am not sexualizing the members. I am just using the names with my ideas and you as the reader paint the picture in your head.

2. My ongoing pieces are super unpredictable so for legal reasons I have to state that my work may include but are not limited to;

--Smut of any kind ( I am LGBTQ+ inclusive)

--Triggering topics (I like writing about real-world issues and problems a lot of people my age struggle with)

--Words such as blood, kill, murder, suicide, guns, knives, etc (Some of my pieces of work are mafia or police work... IN all reality go back to number 2 for reasoning)

3. If you have any problems with any of these please do not pass this page. It is here for your safety and mine. I genuinely care a lot about my readers on a different level than most writers and want everyone to be safe which is why I post this before every book.

4. Most importantly Have fun escaping reality for a while and I hope everyone likes what I have to offer.

Thank you for the reads and the support.

Much love,

Head alpaca of the amazing alpacas

CEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.6K 28
just Taylor one shots (gxg)
5K 115 31
Hyunlix oneshots Requests open : Instagram account : hyunjinnie._.felix
23.8K 529 44
Taehyun Fanfics
1.8K 88 11
00. 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [ π—Όπ—»π—²π˜€π—΅π—Όπ˜ 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ] ❞ ❛ π—¦π—”π—©π—˜ π— π—˜, π—œ'𝗠 π—¨π—‘π——π—˜π—₯π—ͺπ—”π—§π—˜π—₯ ❜ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›, chae writes ...