MOONLIGHT | DEREK HALE

Por HalleCarey

๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ | in which Stanislawa Stilinski, her twin brother, and their best friend are thrust into t... Mรกs

๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
Please Comment
Please Comment #3
I NEED HELP
I NEED HELP #2

Please Comment #2

115 5 4
Por HalleCarey

I'm sorry for not updating this book sooner, but I've been very busy with college and have a lot of medical stuff going on that will most likely result in me having surgery.

Anyway, I had another book idea and wanted to share it with you. What do you think of a Stiles Stilinski x OC x Derek Hale book?

It'd be a polygamous relationship. But I'm not sure who I want the OC to be yet.

Who would be interested in this book?

Should my character be Scott's or Allison's twin?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

34.7K 870 130
ุงู„ู†ูˆุน: ุดูˆู†ูŠู† ุงูŠ ุŒ ู…ุฃู†ู‡ุง ุŒ ูƒูˆู…ูŠุฏูŠุง ุŒ ุฏุฑุงู…ุง ุŒ ุงู„ุญูŠุงู‡ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณูŠู‡ ุงู„ุนู…ู„: ู…ุณุชู…ุฑ -ุงู„ู‚ุตู‡- "ูŠูˆู…ุง ูŠุญูƒู‰ ู‚ุตู‡ ู…ุฑุญู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ...
55.3K 2.8K 85
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
585K 19.7K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
563K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...