𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 |...

By Thebandguy

In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is... More

Prologue
1. recognisable
2. unexpectedly him
3. needed me
4. she saw too much
5. reverse uno
6. the bad tension
7. a taste of sins
8. taste of your own medicine
9. the picture of him
10. think of brielle
11. lust for life
12. the love of mother
13. million dollar man
14. she's not me
15. backfire
16. she looks like fun
17. when she thanked him
18. clueless
19. same mistake and past
20. in love with judas
21. the plans he made
22. alone together
23. wondrous place
24. sweet mourning
25. only one's who knows
27. you're too hard to let go
28. her feelings
29. p is for positive
30. steppin' on the last train
31. in which: she finally see the world
Epilogue

26. is it made in love?

807 17 51
By Thebandguy

ʏᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

The days has past I've never been okay since when me and my mother had a fight. It was still hurt and it was really hard to forget it, even though sometimes i look okay but deep inside me im still thinking about it.

But i still managed myself to look okay in front of Brielle and not looking problematic person, which is i dont want Brielle to think that im not okay, and im so thankful to Alex, he tried to comfort me especially that night. He held me so tight into his arms that it made me feel okay and he still tried to make me smile and that's the reason that im slowly forgetting that problem.

To be honest, Alex become so sweet these past few days i dont know why but he became so much caring. Sometimes he served me a food, especially dinner. 'Cause sometimes i forgot to eat dinner because of losing my appetite but then Alex is making me sure that im eating something. God, i dont how to feel, he even make me fall for him.

Im just glad that Alex is there for me.

The next morning, i was awake by the loud knock through my door. My eyes were hurt and i still feel sleepy as fúck, i just want to sleep. I haven't sleep well last night, i think i fell asleep around three in the morning.

Suddenly my door swung opened to see the angry lady in front of me. It was Rosita who's glaring at me, it took me a second why, then i just remember that i have to take care Brielle. Shit shit shit shit.

"Jesus, Miss Lebraz you're still sleeping? Rise and shine princess!" Rosita exclaimed, opening my curtains as the sun enter my room. I turn to my bed side table as i reach my phone to see the time that it's already ten. Shit no no no.

I slept that long and yet I still feel so sleepy.

I immediately get up from my bed and reached for my bathrobe and fix myself. "Shit, Im Sorry, i slept for too long." I said apologising to her.

"Do you know what time is it? Its already ten in a morning." She crossed her arm across her chest and continued to glared at me while holding an ipad and note. "Have you forgotten that you still have to work?"

I slowly nodded my head while looking down the floor. "I know, im sorry i didn't mean to sleep for that long. Im just..." this is the first time to happened something like this, im sure she's going to tell Alex and I know he's going to be mad and not just that, i dont know what an i going to tell Brielle.

"Miss Lebraz, let me tell you this." She said in a cold tone, her voice filled all over the room and i could hear it from her voice that she's really angry. "Just because you are close with Alex doesn't mean you have to act like that and forgot about your job here. It is still Alex's daughter we're talking about here." She even raised her voice in the last sentence. "So please do your job right and stop being so lazy, you're not that special! Now hurry up, Brielle's tutor is coming and make her some snacks."

I swallowed hard and just nod, it kinda made me hurt. I wasn't being lazy, i know my priority is to take care Brielle which is that's what i want, it just i cant sleep last night because of that problem that messing my mind. But when Rosita tell me all of that I felt really hurt and yet embarrassed. I felt like Rosita hates me, unlike before I swear she wasn't like this.

"What's going on 'ere?" Alex's voice came from the door way. I froze when i saw his strict face after past few days.

Well, yeah, i missed this. I miss being scolded by him.

"Mr. Turner, um...i was just talking to Miss Lebraz." Rosita speak, she turned to looked at me and gave a glare as she continue. "She forgot about her job and slept for too long and Brielle need to get ready for her tutor today."

Alex went silent and stared at me, he's like looking at me and looking for an answer. I thought he's gonna turn into monster but no, he look so calm and worried? I know that look of him when he's worrying.

"I'll talk to her but for now you take care of Brielle while im talking to Yelena." Alex ordered Rosita, as he walked further at me.

I looked at Rosita and she look surprised. "But Mr. Turner, im scheduling your meeting this coming days, you told me to reschedule it."

"Just do what i say, Rosita." He demanded, his voice grave. "Brielle is the priority, now go."

Rosita didn't say anything and just nodded her head and exited the room. Is he going to scold me or what?

Alex closed the door and run a hand through his hair before looking back at me, he's apparently wearing some white shirt and only three unbutton with the sleeves rolled up at the elbows, he practically looked edible.

But right now that's not the right time to daydream about him.

"Alex im sorry, I didn't mean to sleep for to long, i tried to..."

"What's the matter? You dont look okay." He didn't even finish me and completely ignoring my explanation.

"Nothing, im fine, it just..." I sighed. "I just can't sleep last night and I slept for too long, thats all."

"I don't believe that, alreyt spit it out, Yelena, what's up?"

Of course he's not gonna believe me. "I told you it's nothing i just...I can't sleep last night but there's nothing to worry about." I muttered, moving next to my bedside table as he move to stand next to me.

"I'll fúck an answer out of you then if you wont gonna say the truth, Yelena." He threatened, his eyes darkened and so intense, it was hard not to looked at them. Its been to long to see his eyes like this, i was positively drowning in them.

"You wont gonna do such a thing like that." I told him confidently, although i began to get nervous and intense with his sweet sweet threat. "I still have to look for Brielle, right?"

I heard him chuckled a little. "Rosita is already taking care of her."

"I—you have a work so yeah." I swallowed hard. Please Alex not now, i still have to go look for Brielle.

"Let me remind you that im the boss, love and im holding my time so yer not going anywhere." Alex stated delicately, completely forgotten that i had to go look for his daughter.

"You won't." I managed a smile, putting my hand across my chest, hoping he will agree with me.

As much as i want him right now but this is not the right time to make love with Alex. Well, i thought that will convince him but no, ignoring me as he move slowly towards me. His eyes traveled all over my body as he tucked my hair behind my ear, physically fighting with myself not to gave in with his simple touch.

"Fúck, Yelena, you dont know what you're doing to me." Alex said huskily, and my eyes accidentally looked down to his pants showing the evidence of him being hard as fúck. He follow my gaze and smirked. "That's only for you, yours only."

Alright Yelena. You have to focus.

Focus.

Focus.

I bit my lip and took a deep breath as i looked back at him. "Well, I didn't do anything." I told him quietly, well damn that's sound teasing.

"Exactly." He smirked. Not waiting me to speak as he cupped my cheek and pulled me me into very deep kiss. I didn't think twice and just gave in and kiss him back instantly, pushing my body to his and rub myself like a clingy cat against him.

Our kiss isn't gentle, it's intense and needy it presents that need for each other that we feel. Alex kissed me hard, putting his hand in my hair and grip it to keep me in place.

"Now, tell me what's going on, baby." He said between our kiss. That last word make me stop and think for a minute, it was the first time to be called baby from Alex and it's different.

He never call me that, except love and it's understandable since he's British and its normal to them to be called love by them. But baby that's different.

God.

I just ignore Alex's question and just kiss him harder and harder which is thats what he also did. I nibble his bottom lip and then suck on his tongue, i heard him moan a little and my hand slowly went to his pants and felt his hard manhood and i did my thing by squeezed it a little causing him to moan again—with his deep moan.

"Shit, Yelena, stop that." He groaned and grabbed my hand and hold them with his hand, bringing his lips to mine again. Not a while he took off my shirt and now im half naked.

Alex break our kiss moving from my neck, giving me a soft kiss to my neck. It just felt so good and I can't stop him. I felt his hand on my back and unclasp my bra which is he successfully did as he slowly pulling down my bra until im all naked, his eyes took their time drinking in my naked body. Moving from my breast, he traces light kisses on my chest before he start making out with them, leaving a mark everywhere. He begun to licked my nipple, I couldn't help myself and moan harder.

As soon he's done with my breast he hardly pushed me in bed and he did his thing. Removing his shirt and crawled all over me as he gave me another kiss so hard and so deep. My heart is racing, he slowly trailing kiss through my chest and down to my stomach. I felt shiver through my skin as i closed my eyes and ready for this moment.

Alex began to removed my pants then my underwear as he throw them on the floor. He spread my legs apart and put a soft kiss on my thighs before he licked me, so soft yet so intense. His tongue had just run up the slit of my opening.

"Oh God..." i groaned, fisting the sheets, i let a low moan as he mercilessly tongue-fúcked me. It just feels so good, Alex is too good for this, he do know how to please you. "Alex, please..."

"So impatient, darling."

"I want you right now." I breathed, i looked at him begging which is his response is his smirked.

Alex suddenly stop which is making me looked at him deadly. He stood up and hurriedly unbuckling his pants then his underwear revealing his hard manhood. I swallowed hard and looked at him intensely.

"I want you to scream my name, baby." Alex whispered at me before he surprised me by thrusting himself inside me, hard. I yelp out while he groan out low.

He doesn't stop there and start thrusting inside me, rolling his hips in the most delicious way. I did what he told me and scream his name into his ear. Alex continue moan and pounding into me even faster, I cried in pain, i dont know if im dying in pain or dying in pleasure. It just feels too good, i dont feel whore at all, it's not just being horny there something else and i know i felt something, which is called making love.

When Alex about to finish he immediately pull out and come in my stomach and his come splash out into my face.

Both of us catching our breathe, suddenly we heard a soft knock. Both of us had a shock all over our face.

"Yelena?" It was Brielle.

Oh were zoomed.

Alex immediately stood up and picked my clothes and gave it to me. I hurriedly wear my clothes while Alex did the same thing. Brielle continue to knock, as soon we're done I immediately run towards the door and unlocked it.

I pushed the door wide open and just like that Brielle gave me a warm smile. She then noticed her father next to me.

"Daddy? What are you doing in Yelena's room?" Brielle questioned Alex, i knew she's going to asked that.

Im hoping that she won't asked why we're sweating and catching our breath together, like we run a thousand miles away.

"Oh, i just talked to Yelena, sweetheart 'cause she just woke up." Alex said to Brielle as he fix his hair and shirt.

"Is that milk in your face?" She suddenly asked, I was confused at the moment as i wiped my face. My eyes widened as soon i realised what was in my face.

Just kill me already.

I immediately wiped my face as i looked at Alex and he's laughing a little. He knew it's on my face all the time and he didn't tell me. I glared at him, how dare him to laugh when his cúm is in my face.

"Sweetheart come on, let's gave Yelena a time to take a shower." Alex told his daughter, as he softly grabbed Brielle's hand and lead her out of my room, closing the door behind them.

God, that's actually embarrassing. I know Brielle is only kid but damn im thankful she's still innocent, she won't gonna find out what was in my face which is the only she knows it is only a milk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 302 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
103K 2.5K 12
WARNING, will contain the following: Blood Mild gore Yandere Bertholdt A (most likely) horrible storyline and grammatical errors A few horrible jokes...
455K 8.2K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...