If I could love you one last...

By haru_161

"I'll never leave,even if death do us apart!"S. Wakana ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ➤ I don't own this story it belon... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Intro 2
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
intro 3
Chapter nineteen

Chapter six

414 19 2
By haru_161

3rd pov:

It's been three days since wakana returned to her mother. She has slept a whole day in order to recover and process the things that had happened.

Karen,wakana's mother, for once stopped drinking alcohol and felt utter worry for the child she once had carried in her womb.

A little light has returned in the woman's eyes without any reason but Karen didn't mind. She felt worry but somewhat happy to have her baby back.

Well wakana obviously wasn't even a baby anymore -much less acting like a child, but for Karen it was what made her feel euphoric.

Two days prior and wakana starten going back to her usual routine from back when she was 3 or rather 4 years old.

She vacuumed the house, did the dishes, made the beds,cooked food, went shopping for food and wakana even repaired Karen's old car wich didn't work anymore.

Things returned to normal for wakana just without her dad,James,Emma or Izana around. But maybe it was meant as punishment from the gods or karma itself?

Wakana didn't know and wouldn't care because today she wanted to do something for herself. Of course she priory took care of the housework but after that she would have to eventually ask her mother to go out.

And that was the original plan... but ... Karen had enough of wakana doing everything else but being a child, so as the - trying to be - good mother she was Karen told her of.

"Wakana Sano,stop taking care of me and start doing something for yourself." Karen spoke once she spotted wakana about to grab the first plate in the sink.

She had a stern look on her face as wakana ,obedient as she was, listened to her mother's request and got of the chair."Then may I go outside?" Wakana asked once she was down from the chair,Karen noting that wakana hadn't grown a lot.

"Of course sweetie,be careful though!" Karen replied as cheerfully as she could,knowing her daughter wasn't in a healthy state right now.

Though with Karen's permission,wakana went back to her room and put a shirt and her favourite shorts on ,before going to the entrance of the house and putting on her shoes.

Once done she went outside...

Wakana's pov:

It's been an hour since I went outside. The air was calming but slightly cold, logical after all it's only February.

But then again ,in Kyoto it was way colder then here. Guess while Emma and nii san had it cozy and warm,relaxing in the sun, I was still making a snowman with father.

God, I miss him. Just like I miss my friend... he usually knows how to make me happy, I bet if he was here that I wouldn't feel like this....

It's all my fault though,I could have prevented him from even getting hurt but my book obsessed ass didn't want to note what was going on in that bar. I'm so stupid!

But what am I supposed to do now? My dad died, Emma won't even recognise me and Izana probably doesn't even remember me...

...It's like karma planned for me to suffer in order to protect my family,then again my father died anyways.Ugh... why must things be so complicated? Maybe if I can find some drug dealer then I could prevent myself from feeling?

Would I then not feel grief again? Would it be better if I replaced loneliness with nothing? Is it worth a try?Question over question starts coming up again but I originally planned on tattooing father's tattoo on my back... I need to stop thinking so much and concentrate on doing what I planned.

But where could someone give a tattoo to a small ass child? Not to mention they were already hesitant enough back at home in Kyoto... but wait!

There was this one guy who would tattoo you for free if you won a fighting bet right?!

Yeah... I think someone like that was around... but where.. "- thanks men, really appreciate your time and effort!"

Ah... there we have him~ the guy that earns money through fighting bets and gives free tattoos if you win,just what I wanted.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
3d pov:
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wakana had found the mysterious person who would tattoo you if you won a fighting bet. Obviously she almost immediately walked over to the guy,firstly asking if it really was him for confirmation.

"Are you the guy who is rumoured to make a free tattoo if you win a fighting bet?" She asked once the other male left, the guy looking similar to her old friend just with silver-grey hair.

"Yuppies,that's me child! Why ya asking though? Got a big bro who wants a tattoo?" The grey haired teenager replied, starting an act before the child.

He knew wakana, he was her friend after all but after moving he didn't expect his best friend to return to her mother and it seemed she didn't recognise him,he seemed why he acted like he never met her.

"No, i want one." Wakana replied ,to which James internally already guessed the answer,this time though she held a more serious undertone. It seems that James "hadn't" noticed the tattoo on wakana's shoulder per his reaction following to wakana's statement.

"Hahaha! A little girl like you want's a tattoo ?!" He spoke as if wakana joked, even though he was just acting it sounded real.

In return wakana only looked up at him with her empty eyes,waiting for him to finish his tantrum.
Once he was really done he looked back at wakana to now firstly note the tattoo on her shoulder. "- fuck.... Wait ya weren't messing with me!?" Came as the only other reaction.

Wakana only nodded and asked who she had to fight in order to get the tattoo. James,of course firstly explained the rules.Wakana would have to show the body part where she wanted the tattoo and also firstly design it,before fighting.

The guy explained that it was to show authority and ego that would eventually be crushed and laughed at if ever a party looses.Of course, the opponent has to be alive or else the cops would be called as this was only a fighting ring until someone is knocked out or surrenders.

Weapons like bats, wrenches,Glas bottles and shoes were allowed,anything else was taken into custody and the player would be thrown out.

Even though James now doubted that wakana still wanted to go on,he was however surprised to see her taking of her shirt,now letting him see her battle scars she got in the course of two years as well as the rest of the tattoo on her front.

Of course James knew that wakana could fight, he also knew about her scars but he had doubted that she still wanted to fight because of how he knew she was more into brutal and murderous stuff. He reminded himself to act again before looking back at wakana.

Then she spoke, "just tattoo it on my back." before going over to his desk and grabbing paper and a pen.

She started to roughly outline the dragon her father had tattooed on his back, starting by the head. Meanwhile James who was supposed to tattoo her only stared at wakana with a rather collective gaze.

"Ehh... hey,say how ya got all those scars?" He asked ,hesitation clearly heard in his tone, being the well actor he is. Wakana only continued to draw,eventually telling him.

"It's a long story, have you ever heard of the white fang?" Wakana now put everything on the table,she revealed her identity.

"Yeah. Ya mean that little boy who took down over 200 men in the black fox's bar with only one punch ,right?" James replied feeling intrigued by wakana , wanting to know if she will boost about her title.

He took out a cigarette and started smoking while patiently waiting for wakana to get done. "Yeah and that 'little boy' is actually myself. Now I know you won't belief me so I'll just go for 'his' infamous kick and win in one go and then you'll believe me ,kay."Wakana spoke as she finished her design.

"That's the design." She said as following sentence ,showing her father's dragon to the shocked teenager.

(Sorry it still doesn't look good 😞 I tried my best though!)

" can I get my job done now?" Wakana spoke once more after handing James her design." Sure, follow me then.."

Wakana's pov:

We've walked through the dark alley and have now arrived to see an old abandoned building. There were hundreds of teenagers gathered and a big ,muscular guy in the middle.

Under him I noticed another male around the same age as the host or tattoo guy,he seemed passed out.

There were loud cheers of encouragement from the crowd as they started to boost the fucking muscular guy's ego.Too bad that it'll be crushed... really chameful of me ain't it~ hah, do I miss the dead bodies in papa's bar.

To lost in thought I didn't notice the host declaring that I'll be fuck face's next opponent. "Please players, place your bets!" The guy spoke as I thought for a moment.

How much can a teenager pay? 100.000 maybe? Eh, whatever imma just go with that. Suddenly ,even before I placed my bet ,I heard laughing.

It came from the crowd as I stepped into the fighting ring. Sigh, just like the first time I was with dad... anyways gotta listen now.

"Hahaha! A child! A freakin child! Ho ,ho child got some balls! He's got quite the hair! But damn that tattoo..." were some shouts I picked up from the crowd before they eventually quiet down.

"I place 1000 ¥ that I win!" The big guy stated. So he's gonna mock me ,Huh? Welp imma go full on out then!" Well I place 1.000.000¥ that I win!" I shouted as the laughter died down again. "W-what the!? Where would you get that money from! " the fuck face ,I was supposed to 'knock out' ,said.

I sighed.

"I won it at another fighting bet." I spoke sternly. It was a complete lie actually since I actually won way more then that but that's for until the police came back and gives it to me.

Anyways the whole ring was silent and for the nth time I sighed.

"Aren't you supposed to commence the fight now?" I asked tattoo guy again. He gulped and stated the commence of the fight.

Cheers for the big guy were heard again as he warmed himself up, as did I. Stretching my legs and arms I took in my infamous stance.

Hands in pocket, head directed forward, shoulders loose and waiting for the opponent to attack. Once the guy also finished stretching he immediately charged at me.

Once near me, I stretched my legs 180 degrees and ducted. The guy stumbled a little so I took it as opportunity to kick him.

So I sprang up from my sitting position,did a handstand, kicked the guy as hard as I could in the balls, used my left leg and jumped up with full force,kicking the guy in the guts while closing my eyes so I could concentrate my strength to be in my right leg.

Almost immediately the guy flew into the fence around the fighting ring,breaking it slightly in the process, he was knocked out cold.

The crowd was silent as they watched me panting,having put my shirt back on before all this happened since I'm a girl.

Suddenly the silence interrupted in cheers. But then it went quiet again as the tattoo guy began to speak.

"Our infamous ( give him a god damn name for fucks sake) has been defeated by Kyoto's infamous white fang! Meaning that from today onward we will listen to her every comment! Black widows I want you to rise as we now have a new leader!"

The tattoo guy spoke as he raised my hand with me being in his arm. What's happening here? Did I just defeat a gang leader? I thought that this was a normal fighting bet? Do I still get my tattoo? The bloody hell is happening?!

Questions flooded my mind again before I was snapped out of it when the tattoo guy silenced the cheering crowed again.

He started to explain to me what was happening. That he put up an act to fool me when I said that I was the white fang, having only done the tattooing because they searched the perfect leader and having decided that it would be me once all the rumours spread about me.

Of course only people who do illegal stuff like drug dealing,human trafficking,assault or anything that's in that field know about.

Reasons? Dunno. But I gotta admit, shit is on my fucking shoulders again and I don't know if I like it. Anyways after all this fiasco the "few hundred" delinquents went home leaving me with tattoo guy.

"So are you still gonna tattoo me or not...?" I asked letting the information I gathered sink into the back of my head...

Wakana's pov:

I was walking home now, it being late in the evening as the sun was setting. I've talked with tattoo guy and learned that his name was James Bond or JB for short. His name sounded similar to Jame's but it couldn't be him since he has long pink hair and not short silvery hair.

We talked everything out about the gang and everything that happened while he tattooed me. Apparently all those delinquents weren't even a gang before but gathered around JB because of his tattooing skills.

They then only formed the group called Black widow,having also made loose jackets as uniform. They weren't known at all even though they had such large numbers of delinquents.

To everyone that met them for the tattoo fight, they were only guests to witness the fights. I also learned that the most well known gang in Tokyo was Black dragons being lead by shinichiro Sano.

We share the same last name but I doubt that we are related. But he seems to be a cool guy from what I picked up.

JB also mentioned to me what they were now planning. They wanted me to train them in exchange for the upmost loyalty.Sounds like a deal right? Anyways, other then that I got to know someone I now consider a close acquaintance.

But back to now, I'm now not only the "white fang" ,a title given to me by the old folk but I'm now also a gang leader.

And the police will still come to bring me my things,at least the things that were saved.

I wonder how my family is doing? ...

Suddenly,as I went through an alley to get home faster some people stood before me. They held bats and wrenches ,also had motorcycles.

Damn,if it weren't for my age or hight I would love to drive one myself. Back to the situation, the people looked down at me.

"Now ,now,now what do we have here?" Bitch one asked. "Someone who wants to go home." I replied.

"To bad~ you can't , how about we play some games first?" The next slut spoke as he started approaching me.

My aura suddenly changed from being calm and collected as usual to cold and murderous when I feel an enemy approaching.

"I'll kill you if you don't ." I spoke while glaring.

The Asshoes just laughed though and then everything went blurry.

.

.

.

.

The next thing I know and they laid on the floor...

To be continued...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hey everyone!

Sorry for this weird chapter but I hope you still enjoyed. I know the last part is rushed but I wanted to get done with it so I apologise.

That's all I had to say so have a good day/night and goodbye!

Published: 8,5,2023

Re-published : August 3,2023 (author's note unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
104K 3.6K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
142K 3.9K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...