Her Eight Gems || Straykids FF

By namrahwang

Song Nabi is A Three years old girl who used her and her mother to be abused by her own father, how will nab... More

Profile
How they got Nabi
Nabi meeting the JYP nation
incorrect quotes
Nabis first time getting in trouble
Exposed
haunted house
Pre-kg
lost in music bank
lost in music bank 2
8 - article
9 - lost in music bank part 3
10 - lost in music bank part 4
Sick little bean
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷

Hospital

201 9 6
By namrahwang

ılı.lıllıılı.ıllı

playιng:  LMM 𝚋𝚢Hwasa

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

[December 2020]

Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked at the sight in front of them in horror. A breathing mask was placed on the small girl. The heart rate monitor showed her slow heartbeats.

Jeongyeon held Nana's hand for dear life, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"Temperature...42.5 degree celcius..." one of the medics said. She shared a glance with her partner, probably thinking the same thing.

"F-Forty two?!" Jihyo exclaimed in shock, her hand covering her gaping mouth. Nana lied down on the stretcher, looking as pale as ever.

Currently, they were inside an ambulance with the medics treating Nana the best they could before they arrived at the hospital. The other members trailed behind in their own respective vans with the managers driving like a mad man.

"We gotta move fast once we reach there, Junmi" the medic said again to her partner. Once they reached, they hurriedly open the door and pushed the stretcher out with the help of Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

A few doctors and nurses around saw the commotion and immediately came to help. "Her temperature is really high and from what we know from her aunties, she had a seizure just now. So we need to bring her to the emergency room asap" Junmi told the doctors.

"Then we better hurry" said a doctor as they ran through the hospital corridors. Once they reached the ER, a nurse turned to the 2 members and stopped them.

"This is the farthest you can go Miss. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused" she bowed and apologized.

"B-But my niece-" Jihyo stuttered, trying to walk past her. The nurse gently held her shoulder and gave her a warm smile.

"She will be alright...you have my word"

"Thank you Miss..." Jeongyeon trailed, indicating she is asking for her name.

"Miss Yebin. I'll be going off now" she said and ran into the emergency room. Jihyo peeped through the small window on the door and saw chaos unfolding in front of them.

Nurses were scrambling around trying to find the right tools, doctors doing the necessities and an IV drip was being inserted into her right hand.

They couldn't bare to watch anymore and plopped down on the nearest bench. "What are we going to tell the boys....

Jeongyeon buried her face in the palm of her hands and sobbed to herself. A seizure to a young child could cause so much damage and it could even be the cause of her death.

"Guys!" The two looked up and saw their group members alongside Red Velvet. "H-How is she?" Seulgi panted, her chest rising up and down in a fast pace.

Jihyo shook her head, lips tugging between her teets as she shook her head whilst tears dripped down to the hospital floor.

"I-I don't know..." Joy came forward and hugged the crying girl, followed by Wendy and soon everyone was in engulfed in the warm group hug.

They then settled down and waited....and waited...and waited. The bright sun already disappearing under the horizon and the sky turned a dark shade of blue with specks of stars scattering all over.

And still, no news about Nana. They became impatient, all 14 of them.

"Where is-"

"Are any of you related to...Bang Na Bi?" The doctor wrote something on the clipboard and looked at them with a smile.

"I am! We are!!" TWICE exclaimed at the same time. At this point, it is truly and scientifially proven that they share a braincell.

"I'm the one responsible about her" Sana took a step towards the doctor. "Ahh...yes Miss Sana, am I right?" She nodded.

"You were lucky...very lucky. If you were a few minutes late, she wouldn't even be here right now. You are aware of how big of a damage a seizure could cause to a child, right everyone?" They nodded in agreement. Everyone heaved out a sigh of relief and thanked god.

"Miss Sana? Do you sense any particular movements or odd actions coming from Na Bi these past few days? Heavy breathing? Or did she complain about any pain?"

"There was a time where she told me her neck ached a lot so I rubbed some ointment and gave it a little massage, careful not to choke her or anything" Sana said, still confused.

"Then its true then. The results of her ultrasound scan" the doctor tapped his oen on the clipboard before drawing a huge circle around a big detail.

"Her ultrasound scan?" Mina repeated, eyebrows furrowed.

"We noticed a lump on her neck whilst checking her just now and decided to do an ultrasound scan. Unfortunately, we found liquid trapped in her lymph node" everyone swore they were going to murder a bitch from how frustrated and stabby they felt.

"Don't worry though. Its not that much therefore we can try decreasing it by prescribing her the right medicines. Alright?" He comforted the ladies. They were back to normal again and thanked the doctor endlessly while bowing.

"You're very welcome. By the way uh...can I get a photo with all of you? You see, my daughter is a huge fan of all of you" He babbled and chuckled.

The girls let out small laughters and agreed to the doctor's request as a token of appreciation.

"She'll be sent to her room in a short while. Thank you again" the doctor said, bowed and walked away.

"We're lucky that we were quick...or the boys wouldn't get to say goodbye to Nana..."

At the concert venue in Japan...

The boys were having the time of their lives. They danced, sing, played their hearts out in front of their adoring fans.

"Hey STAYs, what about-" Changbin was cut off when a staff member ran to them hurriedly with Chan's phone in his hand.

"Its from your sunbae. She said its an emergency" instantly, they took off their in-ears. Chan placed it on speaker and the other members listened closely.

"CHAN! NANA IS IN THE HOSPITAL!! SHE WAS SENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM" Jihyo exclaimed from the other line. Some idiot must've pointed their mic towards the speaker cause now, the whole concert venue was in chaos.

"OUR NANA!! OUR BABY NANA?!"

"GO HOME!! SHE NEEDS YOU GUYS!!"

"WE SUMMON YOU TO GO BACK HOME!!"

"Okay which idiot is holding his mic upwards right now?" Minho sNAppEd.

"Oops hehe" Hyunjin sheepishly smiled.

Everyone glanced towards Hyunjin with a 'are you freaking kidding me' look. "Sunbae what happened?!" Felix alarmly asked.

Momlix mode: activated.

"She had a seizure!!"

Again, the crowd goes wild. "Hyunjin. Turn. Off. Your. Damn. Mic. Son" Minho slapped him on the head after each word.

"I'M TELLING YOU DUMB IDIOTS THAT IF YOU WONT GO HOME TO YOUR SICK CHILD I WILL ABSOLUTELY GO THERE IF YOU DONT SO GO TO HER YOU IDIOTS" a STAY in the crowd shouted and everyone cheered with her.

Chan bit his lip and spoke a bit more with Jihyo about Nana before ending the call. "How many days do we have until the next concert?" He asked the staff.

"5 days" he answered. "Hyung we have to go home" Jeongin pleaded, almost bursting into tears.

Protecc the maknae at all costs.

"Alright then. Once we're finish with the concert, we're going home. Book the flight tickets for us please" he told the staff and he ran backstage.

All 8 of them turned to their fans with a smile platered on their lips, reassuring them.

"We'll head home...AFTER we make great memories with you guys"

Back in Korea....

Nana was asleep on the hospital bed. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu decided to transfer her to a private room where she could get all the rest she need comfortably.

"So technically Nana has viral fever, had a seizure like a few hours ago and has this weird liquid stuck in her neck?" Yeri summarized whatever the doctor told them.

"Yup. What's worst is that, we weren't even aware of any of it" Momo huffed and ran a hand through her hair.

Silence fell upon the room again.

"Its getting late...the 5 of you should get going..." Nayeon glanced outside the window then to her watch. "Yeah we should...tell us if you have any news about Nana" the 2 groups hugged, Wendy placing a kiss on Nana's warm forehead before heading out.

"Are we all spending the night here?" Sana asked.

"I guess we are" a few settled down on the cream coloured couch, another sitting on the chair beside the bed.

The others sat on the floor and yawned, obviously exhausted. Jeongyeon stayed beside Nana and held her hand as she herself drifted off into a deep slumber along her bandmates.

Meanwhile, with stray kids...

The concert ended at 9pm and once they arrived at their hotel, it was already 10.30pm. They packed their necessities and washed up.

Okay they didn't really pack.

"THROW!! THROW THEM ALL IN!!" Jisung threw everything over his shoulder. Shoes, clothes, undergarments, food, save the members.

"HAN QUOKKA NO!" Minho screeched.

By 11pm they crashed into their beds.

The earliest flight they could catch was the 5am flight the next day. Powerless, they all went to sleep with a heavy heart, endlessly praying that their daughter is alright.

few hours later, the alarm went off. With only a few hours of sleep, they got ready to head to the airport.

The airport was deserted with little to no people. With their luggages checked in, passports checked, they headed for the security check.

Once they walked through the boarding gate, Chan received a message from Jihyo. He turned on his phone one last time and could've sworn he heard his own heart breaking at the picture.

Nana was in bed, a breathing mask still strapped to her small face. A damp towel was placed on her forehead and an IV drip was inserted in her right hand.

"Nana currently needs to use the breathing mask. The doctor will take it off once he checks her again in the morning" he read the message attached to it

"What's wrong hyung?" Minho tapped his shoulder until he saw the picture. Deeply he inhaled the air before he dragged Chan with him.

"We gotta hurry and be there for your daughter Chan"

9.00am...

Nana slowly fluttered her eyes open and saw her aunty Jeongyeon holding her hand while sleeping.

"What's this?" She took the towel on her forehead and placed it on the nightstand.

She then gave Jeongyeon a small poke, no reaction.

"Aun...ty?" She poked her again. Nana felt something wrapped around the bottom half of her face. A normal reaction from a kid, she decided to take it off, which is a bad decision.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The loud sound of the alarm jolted the 9 girls awake and everyone scrambled to her once she saw the mask was in Na Bi's hand.

"Nana don't take it off butterfly" Jeongyeon placed it over her nose and mouth again. Nurses came to check what went wrong but politely left once they saw everything was under control.

"Lie down and rest baby" Nayeon instructed her, which she abided it.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Chaeyoung asked, twirling a strand of Nana's hair around her finger."I-I don't know...it hurts a lot...m-my head and my neck" Nana said.

Tzuyu placed her hand on her forehead, checking her temperature before taking the towel and dipping it into the basin filled with cold water.

"This'll help in toning down your temperature..." she placed it on the same spot.

"What time is it?" Sana yawned, nudging Momo. "Its...9am. They should be here by-"

"NANA!" The boys burst into the room, one trampling over another.

The girls were instantly shoved to the side and the boys crowded around their sick daughter.

"Did it hurt?!"

"My poor baby!!"

"Move she needs my hugs!!" Seungmin pushed them away and engulfed her in a tight hug, careful not to crush her though.

She giggled and hugged him tighter, gripping his black concert hoodie. "I'm fine minnie Oppa ...i really am" she said with a smile on her face.

"Lie down sweetheart, lie down" Momlix pushed Seungmin away and took a seat beside her. "Here, I brought you favourite plushie" he gave it to her.

"Doodles!!" She cheered and hugged it tight while swaying side to side.

"Yeah we're fine thanks for being concern" Chaeyoung said it loudly in a sarcastic tone. Totally not angery by them.

"sorry Nonna " they stood in a line, bowing to their senior. The girls gave them a loud 'tsk' and rolled their eyes.

"Thank you for taking care of her while we weren't around" they said together as a group, bowing again.

A smile cracked upon their lips before they gave them a pat. "Not a problem. She's a part of our family now" Jihyo grinned.

"I missed you dad" Nana wrapped her hands around Chans torso, melting in his embrace. "We missed you too..."

Soon, the doctor gave in with her medicines and medical equipments. He took her blood pressure, checked her throat and the lump in her neck.

They too took off the breathing mask and Nana felt free again. They thanked the doctor and his nurses before they left.

At noon, GOT7, Day6 and Itzy stopped by. You can say the whole family is complete now.

They stayed and made sure she wasn't bored. Fooling around is a definite when they get togther.

The next day, all 21 members of NCT showed up. You could say after the incident, these 2 groups have been close.

But thats not all. They showed up with 2 of their own puzzle pieces in their lives...

"Haneul!! Taeyang!!" Nana exclaimed once she saw the pair of twins entering the room.

While the adults were talking, the 3 little munchkins were in their own world, entertaining themselves with the games Nana's uncles and aunties brought.

Stray Kids took turns on staying the night with her before they had to go back on tour. It was definitely hard to say goodbye but it was something that couldn't be avoided.

"We'll be back soon before you even know it butterfly we promise" Chan cupped her cheeks.

She smiled and nodded before standing upon the bed and encircling her arms around his neck. "Come back home safe Dad..."

"We will Nana. We'll be with you again soon. Recover quickly okay?"

"I will dad...i love you"

"I love you too, my butterfly"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.3K 54
Lee Y/N a girl of 12 years old get kicked out of her family because of an misunderstanding . Will her family and her get over the misunderstanding a...
7.4K 284 41
She was a girl who lived her life with her unrelated brothers. Her life had everything from love to money. But time plays a game with her, the past r...
25.6K 336 34
Kim song is 16 year old girl who lives with her 7 brothers who are abusive towards her what happens with everything changes will there be happy endi...
703 0 41
after a big struggle with her health condition when she was a child, Janna, the younger sister of JM became a fan of a kpop girl group named ITZY af...