My Lucky Charm (Damianette)

By Mystic_Destiny

She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in l... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Gotham's Lucky Charm
Chapter 2: Rekindled Love
Chapter 3: The Mysterious Shadow-Bat
Chapter 4: Party Crasher
Chapter 5: Attack On Metropolis
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: Ivy's Poisionous Wrath
Chapter 8: Alfred's Darkest Secret
Chapter 9: Love Story Part 1 (Adrijohn)
Chapter 10: Love Story Pt 2 (Damianette)
Chapter 11: The Evil King's Wrath
Chapter 13: The Hunt For Freedom
Chapter 14: The End Of Ladybug
Chapter 15: The Start Of A New Life
Chapter 16: First Date Part 1 (Adrijohn)
Chapter 17: First Date Part 2 (Daminette)
Chapter 18: True Colors
Chapter 19: Sinister Seven Rising
Chapter 20: The Coin Flip Gamble
Chapter 21: Ridder's Revenge
Chapter 22: Search for the missing Knight
Chapter 23: The big surprise/ the arrival

Chapter 12: Rise Of The Justice Lords

397 13 1
By Mystic_Destiny

Marinette's pov:

Hawkmoth hasn't stopped akumatising The Justice League. First, it was Tim, then Alfred, then Jon, Damian, and now Aquaman. Adrian and I think he has a spy from Paris that's helping him find his targets. The next stop on our trip is Star City, home to Green Arrow and Black Canary. I think Kagami is the one who is the most excited even when she doesn't show it. I'm just trying to find answers to why Hawkmoth is targeting the Justice League. Tim had been gathering up evidence to use against Lila and break her kingdom once and for all.

Since we didn't have anywhere else to be in Gotham, Chloe, Nino, Kagami, Luka, Ayla, Damian, and I have been helping Adrian move into the Manor. After Selina adopted him, he decided that he was going to make the most of it in his new home. Alfred had already set up a room just for Adrian, it was smaller than he was used to but he was fine with it. But that wasn't the only good news, my parents are coming for a visit and they wanted to see Damian again. Adrian wanted a break from being Cat Noir so Damian offered to take his place just in case.

Damian's brother's love having Adrien here, Dick plans to teach Adrian how to use the trapeze and how to come up with better puns. Jason would send glares at Jon every time he tried to kiss Adrian, Jason had become the overprotective one. Tim even offered to help Adrian train more and even made a list of things that Adrian can do. Selina became a mother to Adrian, she even bonded with Plagg but I had to make sure he didn't cause too much trouble. Adrian still avoids Bruce, after all the brutal years with his father he wasn't ready to trust Bruce easily.

I did warn the rest of the Bat Clan about my parents, especially my mom except Bruce cause he had gone on a Justice League mission. The others should avoid getting on my mom's bad side, If there's one thing I know about Sabine Dupain-Cheng, you never want to anger her or it's your funeral. I also warned Alfred about how they might kick him out of the kitchen. Damian was nervous to see my parents again but I told him that everything will be fine. Without another second the doorbell rang, and my parents were there. I opened the door and there they were.

"Mari so good to see you again how have you been?" my dad asked as he wrapped his arm around me. "I'm good busy but good how about you and Mom?" I asked as I gave my parents a tight hug, "We're doing good, now where is Damian?" Sabine asked me. "I'm right here Ms.Dupain-Cheng," Damian said as he walked up to Mari and her parents. "Sir it's so good to see you how are you and your mom?" Tom asked.

As we entered the living room Damian explained to Tom and Sabine that after the attack his mom had him stay with his father and he hadn't heard from his mom since then. I noticed that after he explained everything Damian began to cry, "Shaytan (Demon) what's wrong?" I asked my beloved, he then turned to me and told me how ever since the attack on the League of Shadows and his mom had left him with his dad he never saw her again and that he was worried that something had happened to her which had caused him to cry.

"Don't worry Dami we'll find her" I assured him which helped him feel a tad bit better. As soon as he had a smile back on his face I went back to talking to my parents, we had only talked for thirty minutes when suddenly Duck ran into the room and asked to speak with me and Damian privately. So my and me beloved left the living room and followed Dick into the Bat-Cave.

Marinette: Dick is everything okay?

Dick: I have been tracking Bruce with the Bat-Computer when suddenly his signal was lost I'm afraid something bad happened to him and the league.

Damian: What was the last thing you saw before we lost him?

Dick: A kaleidoscope of eight butterflies and the sound of, someone's voice promising them great things.

Damian/Marinette: HawkMoth!

Marinette: This time he's gone way too far now we'll be up against the entire Justice League.

Damian: Don't worry Malak (Angel) my dad had created a safe proof plan in case any of the league members became evil including him we'll just use stuff that weakens them so you can grab the Akuma's

Marinette: But how? They'll be way too strong for you and my friends to handle alone.

Dick: I'm sure Wally could help us with The Flash.

Damian: And John could help us with Superman since they're an even match.

Marinette: Right! I'll also ask my parents for help, after this battle is done we have to find Hawk Moth no matter what and put an end to his evil ways.

Hearing that both Damian and Dick nodded their heads in agreement, without any delay I ran to my friends and gave each of them their Miraculous while Damian called John and Wally to meet at Wayne Manor. As soon as they arrived we devised a plan to help get the Justice League back on the good side of the law, it wasn't gonna be easy but it had to be done. We soon headed back into the Bat-Cave where we soon learned that the League was last seen in Metropolis, moving quickly we took one of Bruce's private planes to the glamorous city.

During the flight, I couldn't help but notice that Dami spent most of the time pacing back and forth, "Shaytan, don't worry everything is gonna turn out okay come sit and relax please" I begged and sure enough he sat down, and relaxed a bit which helped me feel better at the same time. Within minutes we had arrived in Metropolis only to find an evil Justice League tearing up the streets, "Ladybug if you want to save these weak humans come on out and hand over your miraculous!" Red Son shouted.

This was the evil version of Superman if he was raised by Nazis, "Kal she is on her way I can tell she'll be here soon" Sable informed him and all the other league members agreed. "If not we'll kill everyone!" Azrael snarled. Within seconds the private plane landed at the airport, I and my friends disembarked from the plane, at the same time Azrael (Batman), Sable (Wonder Woman), Red Son (Superman), Sky-Tyrant (Hawk Girl), Savitar (Flash), Parallax (Green Lantern), Dracul (Aqua-Man), and Mrithun (Martian Manhunter) arrived at the airport.

Ladybug: CatNoir you take half of the group with you including John and Comfront Hawk-Girl, Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter me and Shadow-Bat will take the rest, and Wally and take on Batman, Flash, Wonderwoman, Aqua-Man.

And with that, we split up with a small group of heroes taking on one of the Justice League members I had to call upon my Lucky charm to help Shadow-Bat with Batman cause he was the toughest to take down, My lucky Charm ended up being one of Batman's Knock out gas spray cans.

After about a few more minutes the entire Justice League was unconscious and lying in a pile on the ground. Moving can't me and Shadow-Bat searched every single one of them for the Akumatized item but found nothing. "It might be in the Watch Tower" John informed me. After hearing that I gave Tikki a special treat and transformed into my Space suit version of my Ladybug suit, while Catnoir did the same for Plagg.

As soon as we were fully transformed we flew toward the Watch Tower, Once onboard we searched it for the Akumatized item and discovered it was the table that all the league members sat at for meetings. Catnoir quickly used his "Cataclysm" and caused the table to break in half. I then caught the butterflies and used my miraculous ladybugs to fix any damage caused by the Justice League, while turning the League itself back to normal. We all went our separate ways after that and, Adrian, Damian, Dick, Jason, Tim, Bruce, my parents, and my friends all returned to the Manor where we just spent the rest of the day laughing and chatting with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
78.9K 2.9K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
75.2K 1.5K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
65.3K 1.6K 13
Marinette got to escape Paris's toxic environment with two of her friends. They ended up going to one of the most dangerous cities, Gotham. In Gotham...