My Lucky Charm (Damianette)

By Mystic_Destiny

She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in l... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Gotham's Lucky Charm
Chapter 2: Rekindled Love
Chapter 3: The Mysterious Shadow-Bat
Chapter 4: Party Crasher
Chapter 5: Attack On Metropolis
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 8: Alfred's Darkest Secret
Chapter 9: Love Story Part 1 (Adrijohn)
Chapter 10: Love Story Pt 2 (Damianette)
Chapter 11: The Evil King's Wrath
Chapter 12: Rise Of The Justice Lords
Chapter 13: The Hunt For Freedom
Chapter 14: The End Of Ladybug
Chapter 15: The Start Of A New Life
Chapter 16: First Date Part 1 (Adrijohn)
Chapter 17: First Date Part 2 (Daminette)
Chapter 18: True Colors
Chapter 19: Sinister Seven Rising
Chapter 20: The Coin Flip Gamble
Chapter 21: Ridder's Revenge
Chapter 22: Search for the missing Knight
Chapter 23: The big surprise/ the arrival

Chapter 7: Ivy's Poisionous Wrath

744 20 1
By Mystic_Destiny

Marinette's pov:

Damian and I were sparring down in the Batcave. Since Gotham is filled with dangerous criminals, Bruce figured each of us should learn how to defend ourselves against them. We haven't sparred like this since we both left the League. We were still sparring until Alya came in and told us to stop. "Come on girl, we're headed to the Gotham Gardens next. I bet we might get to meet Poison Ivy," she explained.

I quickly changed into my newest hero-themed outfit and then joined the others who were already in the limo. I saw Chloe in the Harley Quinn outfit that I made, I just hope that Tim doesn't freak out. Even Luka wore the Blue Beetle-themed outfit that I made for him. We finally made it to the gardens all we needed now was our tour guide but no one was there. "I don't see anyone. Maybe we're in the wrong place?" asked Nino.

"Maybe our guide might be Richard or Barbra. We haven't seen them in a while," said Chloe.

Suddenly, the ground began to shake like there was an earthquake. A giant flytrap came sprouting out of the ground and right in front of us. The flytrap opened its mouth and inside is the one and only Poison Ivy. "Now I'm lucky that I'm wearing the Poison Ivy outfit you made Marinette," Alya whispered to me.

Poison Ivy didn't look that villainess, if anything, she was just looking after the gardens. Then two more figures flipped in front of us, they are Catwoman and Harley Quin. "Whoa, I think Cat Noir might have some competition here in Gotham." joked Kim.

Harley looked at Chloe wearing the Harley Quin-themed outfit. She liked my design of the outfit even Poison Ivy liked my design for her themed outfit on Alya. "Welcome to the Gardens. Now, I'll be leading your group around my home and my friends here are to make sure there's no funny business like at WE, the gala, or Metropolis. And no one hurts my beautiful plants." Poison Ivy explained.

The gardens were beautiful, I can see why Ivy doesn't like people messing with her plants. I began drawing down ideas in my sketchbook for new outfits. Things are going great until Little Ms.Lier opened her open and insulted Harley Quin. She is now full of anger, it took both Poison Ivy and Catwoman to hold her back. I got worried that an Akuma would be around here with all of this anger but there wasn't. "She just made a big mistake," said Chloe.

Tikki peeked out of my bag like she felt something off, Plagg did the same thing.

"Marinette. Plagg and I felt something familiar. We kwamis can sense each other's presents even if we're separated. And I think there might be another miraculous here but I can't tell which one. As the Guardian, it's your job to make sure that every miraculous is in the Miracle Box including any new miraculous that can never fall into the wrong hands." Tikki explained.

But I can't go looking for the miraculous now, everyone will get suspicious plus I don't know what kind of miraculous I'm looking for. I looked at the rest of the kwamis that were hiding, they feel the same presents of another kwami hidden somewhere. I started to wonder if Damian's kwami felt the same thing.

The rest of the tour went smoothly after Lila almost got killed by Harley. Although, on the way back, I saw Marc writing in his journal. "Hey, Marc, what's that your writing?" I asked him.

He looked at me and started to look worried. He looked afraid that I was going to judge him but I would never do that. Marc's always been very shy when talking to people but never to Nathaniel. Aliz and I were the ones that helped them confess their feelings to each other. And today marks the anniversary of them becoming boyfriends. Marc showed us a little poem he's been working on for Nathaniel.

Ocean eyes bore into mine I always seem to see them shine Your smile shines so bright That chases the darkness with its light I always feel my heart beginning to swell When you draw so well I love from the moon to the stars Happy anniversary Nathaniel.
Love, Marc

"Marc, it's beautiful. Nathaniel is going to love it. I know it." I said.

Suddenly, I spotted an Akuma flying passed us along with an amok (a feather). So not only is HawkMoth here, Mayura is here too. This is bad, HawkMoth himself is dangerous enough but with Mayura, that's even more dangerous. We need to find out where they're going. Marc volunteered to help us track down the Akuma and amok. I gave him his miraculous back to him and he transformed back into Griffon Dore.

The Akuma found a new victim, Poison Ivy became akumatised and the amok created a sentimonster that has Poison Ivy's powers. A giant Venus Flytrap that can trap and turn people into "Hope you guys like gardening." joked Cat Noir.

I hate when he pulls jokes in the middle of a battle. Ivy's powers are twice as strong with the Akuma controlling her plus her plants are stronger than before. I called out my Lucky Charm which was a photo of an animal print. "What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked myself.

I looked around the place but there was nothing I could use. The print looked familiar, it was an owl talon. That's when I got an idea, I needed ShadowBat and Honey Bee to come with me while the others try to hold them off. During the tour, I saw a talon symbol hidden in the back of the greenhouse. The three of us detransformed quickly and then snuck inside the greenhouse. "The kwami present is coming from here, Marinette. And it feels like it might be helpful for this battle." Tikki explained.

The second I touched the symbol, it started to glow then the wall moved to reveal a pair of goggles. Tikki explained that this is the miraculous of the Owl, it grants the power of knowledge, making it almost as powerful as the ladybug and black cat miraculous. We heard the sounds of explosions from the far side of the city. "I can't deliver the miraculous and head back to the others at the same time," I said.

"I can deliver the miraculous. I know just the guy to help us," said Chloe.

So I gave Chloe the miraculous then she took off to find the new wearer of the Owl miraculous. I wonder who it could be.

Chloe's pov:

I kept on running across the rooftops until I saw Wayne Manor in my sight. I quickly detransformed and then ran inside towards the Batcave. Only Tim and Jason were in the cave, looks like Batgirl, Nightwing, and Batman must have gone out to help. "Tim, we need your help. Poison Ivy has been akumatised by HawkMoth and the giant monster is a sentimonster created by Mayura, the owner of the peacock miraculous." I explained.

Tim went to grab his Red Robin suit but I stopped him. I told him that he's weapons won't have much effect on them this time. He needs a miraculous to help us and I knew that he can help. "I'll do it," he said as I pulled out the miraculous.

"Timothy Drake Wayne, here is the miraculous of the owl, which grants the power of knowledge. You will use it for the greater good. Once the job is done, you'll return the miraculous back to Ladybug. Can I trust you?" I explained.

Tim nodded and took the miraculous. It started to glow then the owl kwami appeared. "Hello, there master. My name is Lelffiee. I'll be granting you your powers. All you have to say is, 'Lelffiee, Talons out.'" the kwami spoke.

Once Tim said the transformation words he now became Royal Owl.

I guess I'm not the only one with a royal name in their new hero form. I transformed back into Honey Bee then both of us rushed out of the Batcave to the battle.

ShadowBat's pov:

Even with my family's help, Poison Ivy's more powerful than before. Honey Bee arrived with the new hero named Royal Owl. My guess is that she went to get Drake. "How can two akumas do all this?" Batgirl asked.

"Not two akumas. Just one Akuma and one amok. Poison Ivy has been akumatised by HawkMoth. But that giant is a sentimonster created by the owner of the peacock miraculous, Mayura." Ladybug explained.

She'll explain everything once this whole thing was over. She called out her Lucky Charm which is surprisingly a katana. She hasn't used one since we both left. She looked around for anything to use it then she got an idea. She needed Cat Noir, Nightwing, Carapace, and Honey Bee to distract Poison Ivy and get her Akuma which is in her glove. Then the rest of us will deal with the sentimonster to find the amok. "Let's wack us a weed." joked Cat Noir.

"Not the time Cat Noir!" I shouted.

The Flytrap tried to swallow us but we dodged it quickly. Griffon Dore morphed into a mouse and snuck inside with Royal Owls' help. Honey Bee used her venom to paralyze Ivy then Cat Noir used his cataclysm to destroy Ivy's glove. Ladybug captured the Akuma then Ivy turned back to normal. Griffon Dore founded the amok which is in the heart of the Flytrap.

"Batgirl, Nightwing, ShadowBat, Batman. Royal Owl, Cat Noir, Pegasus, and I will head into the sentimonster. The rest of you make sure no one else gets swallowed up by this thing." Ladybug ordered.

We allowed the Flytrap to swallow us then we landed in the prison of the Flytrap. There were so many people in this thing that are turned into plants including some from the French Class. "So that's what it feels like to be plant food," said Nightwing.

'So now there's two of them? Just our luck.' I thought. We saw Griffon Dore near a flower that was acting as the source of the plant. Just as Ladybug was about the cut the flower off, vines came down and grabbed us except for Cat Noir and Royal Owl. Royal Owl called forth his power which is Wing Slash and cut us down. Ladybug took the chance and cut the flower off then we quickly got out of there thanks to Pegasus.

Ladybug destroyed the flower then a feather came flying out "So that's the amok?" Batgirl asked Ladybug.

She nodded then captured the Amok and fixed everything. We headed back to the Batcave after Ladybug got the Griffin miraculous back then Royal Owl transformed back in the cave. "You did a good job, Tim," said Chloe.

Tim handed Marinette the miraculous back. However, things got weirder, when Marinette mentioned Mayura, Pennyworth froze with fear. He's hiding something, but what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.4K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
69.6K 1.4K 7
Marinette was practically raised in the league of assassins. Her, Damian, and five other kids practically grew up together. That is until Deathstroke...
75.1K 1.5K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
34.5K 819 19
Damian and Marinette grew up together but after an unfortunate turn of events, Marinette's parents had passed away on a mission. Talia then betrothe...