Cry For Me

By deetronite

When Andrea got involved with an older guy, she had no idea that it would bring her an unexpected pregnancy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 12

650 57 7
By deetronite

"Are you sure you guys are okay? I can come and check up on you," Ximena asked, worried about the well being of her younger siblings. Her nose even contorted to mimic her true emotions, as the phone screen showed her face.

Andrea laughed nervously. She wasn't very good at lying, and she had reassured her older sister that everything would be fine. It was almost six, and downstairs Salvador was preparing for the party he and his friends would be having. He had said it would be a small get-together, and she had her fingers crossed it would remain that way. After all, Salvador couldn't have more than three friends, could he?

She made a nervous sound. "Mena, we're fine I promise. You should take it easy, not to get worked up so easily. Don't cause unnecessary stress to my future niece," she said with a small smile.

Ximena laughed. "So sure about that, aren't you? Well, you should also take good care of my future nephew. Go to bed early okay, tomorrow's school. Tell the same to that sly fox, Chava," she replied sweetly and blew an air kiss, which Andrea pretended to catch and place on her cheek. After their goodbyes, she ended her call and put her phone down.

Andrea had decided that she wouldn't join the event downstairs for very many reasons. This was all on Salvador so if he got caught, which he probably would, he would take the fall alone. She also had a queasy feeling since morning and had the urge to regurgitate all the food she'd eaten. It wasn't that she didn't like it, but just the thought of certain food stuffs had her feeling queasy.

A few rowdy voices could be heard downstairs a few minutes later. Just after that, some hollers and music set at a moderate volume followed. So it has begun, she thought with her tongue clucking in displeasure. Sitting on her bed, she decided to study some flashcards in preparation for her upcoming lessons. Andrea always liked to study ahead and it was how she'd managed to stay on top of her class till date.

About an hour elapsed but instead of the soft music, it had steadily increased and now she could hear even more voices. It almost sounded like there were a hundred people downstairs. Abandoning her notes, Andrea rose from her bed and went through her door to the railing of the stairs. From above, she could see the entire bottom floor filled with numerous bodies. Her eyes almost fell out of her sockets when she saw that more people were showing up.

Bounding down the stairs with rushed steps, Andrea squeezed and pulled between the sweaty and alcohol infested bodies of the semi- or fully inebriated teenagers. She looked around for her brother, but he was nowhere to be found. In her pursuit, she bumped into a few familiar faces who greeted her with much enthusiasm that she couldn't return for the time being.

It seemed that Salvador had bought beers illegally, since he was not yet 18, and had even stolen some liquor from their father's priced collection in the basement. The beats were painfully loud and they danced around her eardrums almost tauntingly. But even after searching almost half of the bottom floor, she still hadn't found him.

Going into the kitchen, she found some persons talking and drinking in there. After giving each and every one of them a nasty look, she went over to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of sparkling water, and downed half of the contents at one go. Her phone began to vibrate in her back pocket, so she took it out and answered without looking.

"Hello?"

"Andy, why didn't you tell me you and your brother were hosting an epic party? Puta, you could have at least sent me an invite!" Aliyah's voice burst through the ear piece and almost damaged Andrea's hearing.

Andrea winced. "What? How do you know about that?" she asked loudly, the music reverberating through the walls.

Aliyah tsked. "One of your brother's friends, Joash, was it, posted it all over social media and invited everybody about half an hour ago. You just had to host this kick ass party when I'm stuck at home babysitting my little brother, Eres," she snarled in displeasure.

"Come on, Eres is a sweet little boy," Andrea replied with a laugh.

"You know he'd a demon, dammit. He literally shits anywhere and everywhere!" Aliyah growled aggressively. "Anyways, are you having fun? Must be fun considering that all the cool kids from Charlton are there."

Andrea huffed in annoyance. She began to walk away from the kitchen, towards the back door leading to a secluded area behind the house. It was fairly quiet there and nobody was in sight, or so she thought. "This was my brother's idea. My parents went on a long vacation so he's taking advantage. It's a freaking disaster, I don't even know where he is!" she exclaimed. The cool night air bit into her arms, as she was wearing a flimsy long sleeved tee and a pair of tights. There was indoor heating, so the cold never bothered her until she went outside.

A little shuffling could be heard in the background, followed by profuse cursing. "I've got to go. Eres just filled is diaper, again!" With that, Aliyah ended the call just like that. Looking at the screen, Andrea smiled but immediately froze when she heard a rather familiar voice. Too familiar actually.

"What brings you out here, princess?" the person slightly slurred and emerged from the shadows. Lo and behold, it was Rhett, looking a bit unkempt but quite dashing.

Andrea rolled her eyes at him. "What the actual frack are you doing here, Saunders?" she asked him sassily, and titled her head to the side for good measure. "Wasn't my brother knocking you out enough of a reason for you to stay the hell away?"

Rhett threw his head back in laughter. Under the moonlight, his face shone with the bruise he had received from Salvador, but it was beginning to fade now. He stepped closer; a wolfish grin plastered in his pink lips. "Your brother has a mean right hook, I'll give him that, but the next time he pulls a stunt like that, I'll put him in the ER. I honestly don't know who the hell you Dos Ramos's think you are, but I can tell you this; you're all a bunch of shitheads," he spat through gritted teeth.

Although he was now towering over her, Andrea didn't cower back or have the thought to walk away. It was Rhett freaking Saunders, for crying out loud, even a 3rd grader could take him in a fight. He was just another pretty boy who knew nothing about self defense or attacking, or so she had assumed.

She looked him square in the eye, her look murderous. "You know nothing about me or my family, so back the hell off," she seethed and made a move to shove, but he stayed rooted to his spot.

"But I do know you, baby doll. I know that you're a little hussy who likes to give to any man who asks for it," he said lowly, leaning closer to her and playing with a strand of her hair. "Will you drop your panties for me if I ask nicely?" he smiled in a predatory fashion.

All she could see was red from his nasty comments. She was about to pivot on her heels when Rhett caught her drift and abruptly wrapped his hand around her waist, and pushed her into the wall at the side of the house. The collision made pain shoot up her lower back and she hissed. Rhett proceeded to press her against the wall with his pelvis and began to grind against her perversely.

"Is this what you like, Andrea? I saw you making out with that guy on Wednesday. I won't lie, I was pretty jealous because you never allowed me to kiss you or touch you like that. Tell me, what is it about him that I don't have?" he coaxed against her ear, and flicked it with his tongue.

He was easily overpowering her that she couldn't much move or breath. Having him that close to her made her want to puke her intestines out. She had never felt so helpless before in her life. But weren't the guards supposed to be paroling around the house? Why was nobody around to see this?

She exhaled wobblily, her hands arrested at her side. "R-rhett, let go of me," she pleaded earnestly, almost desperately. His hands were wandering to places that never should be accessed by just anybody. He began to trail feathery kisses along her collar bone, and it made her squelch in abhorrence. Mistaking it as a moan, Rhett chuckled darkly and brought his face down to her level.

"You like, don't you? Be a good girl and allow me to show you the touch of a real man," he said, his voice reeking of alcohol. He was drunk, no doubt, which explained his minimally bloodshot eyes and despicable demeanor.

Andrea made an attempt to scream but before she could, Rhett's palm came down on her mouth, rendering it impossible to do so. He pressed it down harder, which even made it difficult for her to breath. He kept his devilish silver eyes on her, as his other hand skimmed down her abdomen and momentarily rested at the waist band of her tights. "Are you ready for me, baby?" he said sinisterly, and she shut her eyes in anguish, making a few tears escape from them.

Just when he was about to pull the tights downwards, Rhett was pulled backwards from Andrea so roughly that he almost tumbled to the floor. "Get your filthy hands off of her, you asshole," yet another familiar voice rumbled animalistically.

For the first time in her life, Andrea was very glad to see Omar. His face was twisted with so much rage that it frightened her for a short while. He grabbed Rhett by the collar before smacking him across the face so hard, that she swore she had a grueling shattering sound. But he didn't stop there; Rhett collided with the ground and in a flash, Omar was on him, throwing blows like he'd walked straight out of an action movie.

Andrea was weeping from both the shock of almost having been assaulted and the horrendous way Omar was thrashing Rhett. She almost felt bad for him. Some footsteps could be heard making their way towards them, and Salvador and two of his friends showed up.

"What the hell is happening here?" he shouted in confusion, looking between his bawling sister to a wrathful Omar who was still punching the living daylights out of Rhett. Fearing he might murder him, Salvador successfully pulled him away from the barely conscious Rhett.

Omar shrugged off his grasp and went over to Andrea, and cupped her face. "Andy, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked her in worry. She was so shaken up that she couldn't speak so all she could do was shake her head. He wound his arms around her and she reciprocated the action, burrowing her head into his chest, and letting the tears flow freely.

"What did this douche do to her? Drea, what happened?" Salvador rushed over to her, but Omar stopped him from getting any closer. His friends were hunched over Rhett, checking if he still had a pulse, of which he did. His face was caked in blood, his lower lip was busted and both his eyes were swollen shut.

"Don't you dare come near her! This is all your fault, Salvador! How could you leave her alone with that scoundrel? He almost had his way with her, for heaven's sake. And if I hadn't shown up on time?" he retorted venomously. Salvador looked away, defeated and feeling guilty because he knew that Omar was right.

Salvador cursed under his breath and stepped a little closer, his face ridden with regret. "Andrea, I'm so sorry. I had no idea that this would happen-"

Omar cut him off with a mighty glare. "Oh, sod off, you wanker. That stupid apology won't help. Do you know how bad this is for both her and my child? You know what, I'm taking her out of here right now. Enjoy the rest of your evening," he acclaimed in a low yet vicious tone without room for discussion, before hoisting Andrea in his arms bridal style. She wasted no time in wrapping her arms around his neck, and let him carry her over to his car before placing her safely inside. He sped through the driveway and out of the gates of the estate.

_______________________________

Hi people. I hope everyone is having a good week so far. As I had forewarned, this chapter was a bit much but hopefully not too triggering...

Does anybody hate Rhett Saunders yet?

Glad that Omar arrived just in time?

Who thinks this was Salvador's fault?

Well, that's all for now. Until next time,

~Deetronite. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.4K 53
After over a year apart, Candace finds herself in Seattle for training. Which just so happens to be only blocks away from her ex boyfriend, Matty. W...
1.1M 46.8K 27
Eliza Safar grew up alongside the Stavros brothers having been the daughter of their caretaker. But after a horrible accident Eliza is left with no o...
124K 3.7K 30
There's a thin line between hate and Love. That's what the saying says. But for the two individuals who grown to hate each other is just a silly joke...
273K 5.9K 25
When Xavier a 25 year old ruthless gang leader of the Italian Mafia comes across sweet Isabella Morano he refuses to let her out of his sight. He rec...