My Lucky Charm (Damianette)

By Mystic_Destiny

She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in l... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Gotham's Lucky Charm
Chapter 2: Rekindled Love
Chapter 3: The Mysterious Shadow-Bat
Chapter 5: Attack On Metropolis
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: Ivy's Poisionous Wrath
Chapter 8: Alfred's Darkest Secret
Chapter 9: Love Story Part 1 (Adrijohn)
Chapter 10: Love Story Pt 2 (Damianette)
Chapter 11: The Evil King's Wrath
Chapter 12: Rise Of The Justice Lords
Chapter 13: The Hunt For Freedom
Chapter 14: The End Of Ladybug
Chapter 15: The Start Of A New Life
Chapter 16: First Date Part 1 (Adrijohn)
Chapter 17: First Date Part 2 (Daminette)
Chapter 18: True Colors
Chapter 19: Sinister Seven Rising
Chapter 20: The Coin Flip Gamble
Chapter 21: Ridder's Revenge
Chapter 22: Search for the missing Knight
Chapter 23: The big surprise/ the arrival
Chapter 24: Wedding Day
Chapter 25: Death in the family

Chapter 4: Party Crasher

1.2K 35 2
By Mystic_Destiny

Marinette's Outfit:

Marinette's pov:

Tonight's the Wayne gala, I've been working on dresses and suits for my friends for almost two days. I've hidden little designs that match each of my friends including some for Damian and his brothers. The dresses that I've been working on are finally finished. "Wait Marinette! What about us kwamis? You might need to transform." Tikki said, worried.

"Not a problem Tikki. I sewed in hidden pockets for you and the other kwamis to hide in for the gala. Plus the pockets can easily sneak food in for you." I explained.

I just finished up the suits for Luka and Tim. I just need to do Damian's suit then I can do my dress. I heard a knock at the door, I let the person in which was Kagami "Mari, you've been working so hard on those outfits. I think you need a break." she said.

She's right, I haven't taken a break since I started on the dresses. A break would be nice, plus it does give me time to come up with ideas for my dress. "I'll take one as soon as I finish Damian's suit. I won't take long." I told her.

Kagami understands and left then Damian walked into the guest room. I needed him to try on the suit for the gala. A few minutes after him getting the suit on, I did double check to see if the stitches were in place. "Beloved, it looks fine. Don't worry, things will be fine." Damian assured me.

I couldn't help but blush at his kind words. I told him that I was going out for a bit but he wanted me to at least take one of my friends with me just in case. I asked Nino to come with me. We walked through the city, it did look a lot different in the daylight than at night without all the criminals. I started drawing up ideas for my dress at least until a familiar lier saw us.

"You've made a big mistake Marinette. I'll have Damian Waynes' arm around me at the gala. And there is nothing you can do about it." she spoke in a harassed voice.

"I'm not falling into your trap Lila. And in case you've forgotten, you got Tim akumatised at Wayne Enterprises last night. I doubt he'll be with someone who insulted his brother." I said.

She smirked at me, she was planning something. Suddenly, one of the students tackled me to the ground as Lila stole my design book. Nino tried to help but another student knocked him out cold. Lila began ripping the pages of my book out, all of my designs were ripped or crumpled. She then came to the page where the designs for my dress were "I shall not go to the gala and I'll make sure that you never see Damian again." she cruelly spoke.

She ripped out the design and threw my book onto the ground. The two students joined up with her as she walked away with my design. I slowly picked up the torn and crumpled designs as tears began to drip from my eyes. Nino woke up groaning and saw that I was in pain "Let's get out of here." he said, softly.

Alya's pov:

Marinette let us try on the outfits she designed for the gala while she was gone. She knows us very well plus a pocket for the kwamis to hide in. "Mari's got talent. She did an amazing job on the outfits," said Tim.

"Marinette knows everyone's style, just ask the others at the hotel," I said.

Nino came back in but Marinette was covered in dirt and she was crying. Nino told us that they were ambushed by Lila and her posse. Chloe looked like she was about to murder Lila. Lila even stole one of Marinette's designs for the gala. If I wasn't a superhero, I'd give that super liar a lesson with my illusions. "Guys please don't. Lila's right, she'll do anything to make my life miserable. I'm sorry but I'm not going to the gala." said Marinette.

She ran up to her guest room and locked the door shut. That's my BFF and now Lila has pushed it too far. "Maybe it might be best if one of us stays behind to check on her," I said.

Damian wanted me to stay behind. He knows that I can help her and that it was my idea. As soon as the others left, I ran upstairs to check on Marinette. "Marinette, please come out," I begged.

"Go away, Alya! I don't want to see anyone right now!" Marinette shouted.

Marinette's pov:

And I thought Chloe was evil before but Lila takes the whole cake. She's like a supervillain without a costume or mask. I can't take it anymore. I took out the earrings and handed them back to Tikki "You'll find another Ladybug that's better than I ever was." I said to her.

Tikki felt heartbroken, she left me alone. I failed, as a friend, as Ladybug, and as a girlfriend. I lay on my bed, crying my eyes out.

No one's pov:

Hawk Moth entered his lair, he felt Marinette's negative energy. "Such a sad tale. A girl who tries so hard to ignore her pain and yet, it always finds a way to break free." Hawk Moth claimed.

A butterfly landed in his hand and then used his power to create an Akuma. "Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilise this girl into my latest villain," he shouted as the Akuma flew away.

Marinette:

I'm so tired of pretending

Where's my happy ending?

I followed all the rules

I drew inside the lines

I never asked for anything that wasn't mine

I waited patiently for my time

But when it finally came

He called her name

And now I feel this overwhelming pain

I mean, it's in my veins

I mean, it's in my brain

My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train

I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame

I know exactly who to blame

I never thought of myself as mean

I always thought that I'd be the Queen

And there's no in-between

Cause if I can't have that

Then I would be the leader of the dark

And the bad

Now there's a devil on my shoulder

Where the angels used to be

And he's calling me the Queen

Being nice was my past time

But I've been hurt for the last time

And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me

The anger burns my skin, third-degree

Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea

There's nobody getting close to me

They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen

Your nightmare's my dream

Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes

I never thought of myself as mean

I always thought that I'd be the Queen

And there's no in-between

Cause if I can't have that

Then I would be the leader of the dark

And the bad

Now there's a devil on my shoulder

Where the angels used to be

And he's calling me the Queen of Mean

Calling me

The Queen of Mean

Calling me, calling me

The Queen of Mean

Something is pulling me

It's so magnetic

My body is moving

Unsure where I'm headed

All of my senses have left me defenseless

This darkness around me

Is promising vengeance

(The Akuma appears and lands on Marinette's necklace which was the ladybug pendant.)

Hawk Moth: Princess Justice. I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you the power to bring justice to those who have done you wrong. In return, you must bring me Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous.

Marinette:

The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive

There's nothing to lose

When you're lonely and friendless

So my only interest is showing this princess

That I am the Queen

And my reign will be endless!

(Transforms into Princess Justice. The image is above.)

I want what I deserve

I want to rule the world

Sit back and watch them learn

It's finally my turn

If they want a villain for a Queen

I'm gonna be one like they've never seen

I'll show them what it means

Now that I am that

I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad

'Cause the devil's on my shoulder

Where the angels used to be

And he's calling me the Queen of Mean

Calling me, calling me

Calling me

The Queen of Mean

Calling me, calling me

I want what I deserve!

Alya's pov:

Tikki came flying to me, upset. She told me that Marinette gave up being Ladybug. This isn't right, Marinette is a great Ladybug. Suddenly someone came flying downstairs, she stared at me until I saw the same pendant that Marinette wore. "No, it can't be! Marinette?" I asked.

"There is no more Marinette. She was too weak to stop Lila Rossi! Now I'm Princess Justice! And what she deserves is punishment!" Princess Justice claimed then raced out of there.

Marinette got herself akumatised. This is bad, only Ladybug can capture the Akuma and we don't have a Ladybug. Unless, someone took her place, and I know just the person to help but first I have to get to the gala. "Tikki, don't worry, we'll get Marinette back. But first, we need a Ladybug or in this case, a Mister Bug." I said.

Tikki knew what I meant, I transformed into Rena Rouge and quickly headed to the gala.

Damian's pov:

I felt bad for leaving Marinette, I mean not that I don't love all these galas but this would have been the first one we would go to together. I saw that Grayson and Todd were here too along with Jon Kent. He seemed to be looking at Adrien all daydreaming. The gala was stopped when another akumatised villain showed up. "Where's Lila?! I have something special in store for her." the villain said.

I couldn't tell who it was since Grayson pulled me out of the way. Luka and Adrien found me, they told me that the villain was Marinette. "But if she's akumatised then how can we capture the Akuma? I asked.

Tikki quietly flew towards me. "Rena Rouge figured you could take Ladybug's place. But once this is over, you must help me get Marinette back to being Ladybug," she explained.

I'm willing to save my beloved so I asked Luka if he could guard my miraculous while I'm saving Marinette. "Tikki, Spots on!" I cried out.

Now I'm Red Beetle, the male Ladybug. Honey Bee, Dragon Master, Carapace, and Cat Noir joined in the fight. Princess Justice didn't want to give up, her powers can tell if someone is telling the truth but if they are lying, they get turned to stone. The source of her power seemed to be coming from her weapon but once I got a closer look, I saw that the pendant was the source. "The Akuma is in the pendant. But first, we need to destroy her weapon to get close." I said.

I can't believe I'm about to do this. I called out the Lucky Charm, it was a ball of string "What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

I looked around for any clues that might help us. I saw the chandelier, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Dragon Master, Cat Noir, and Honey Bee's spinning top. "I know what to do but first, Rena Rouge, I need you to create an illusion," I explained.

Rena called out her power and created multiple illusions of Lila. I had Carapace go with Dragon Master and Cat Noir to protect them. I tied some string around Honey Bee's weapon and then onto the chandelier. Dragon Master called out her Wind Dragon and blew Marinette's weapon out of her hand. "Honey Bee, now!" I shouted.

Honey Bee lassoed Princess Justice then I turn the chandelier turned like a fan. Princess Justice was now dangling as her pendant fall off of her then Cat Noir destroyed it with his cataclysm and the Akuma flew out. "Play time's over Akuma (Opens the yoyo then swings it.) Time to de-evilise! (Caught the Akuma) Gotcha! (Releases it as a white butterfly.) See ya little butterfly. (Throws the ball of string.) Miraculous Red Beetle!" I shouted.

Everything was fixed and Marinette was back to normal. I took her to an empty room then transformed and handed Tikki back to her. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't myself when Lila attacked me. I get it if you want someone else as your fiance." She said, sadly.

I smiled at her and raise her chin to look at me. "I love you so much Marinette. I don't want anyone else, I want you. I can't imagine a world without you in it." I stated then kissed her on the lips.

She melted into the kiss and kissed me back. We pulled away then I led her to another room and covered her eyes with my hands. "Okay if this is a prank, it's not that funny Dami," she said.

"No prank, just a little gift for my beloved. I know that you work hard on your designs so now, I think it's my turn to help you." I said.

I removed my hands from her eyes and right in the middle of the room was an elegant dress that is Marinette's style. She was speechless, one good thing from seeing Marinette's work is that I'm a fast learner when learning a new skill. "It's beautiful Dami. I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she shouted and hugged me.

As soon as she was done changing, we headed back to the gala. Almost everyone there was shocked and awed by Marinette's dress. Before I asked her to dance, she saw Adrien looking at John. John asked Adrien to dance with him, it looks like my best friend has a crush on the Agreste model. "Shall we dance, my love?" Marinette asked me. "Yes, my Angel," I answered then took her hand as we walked to the dance floor and started to dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 15
4 years after Lila threatens Marinette, what she says comes true. The class turns on Marinette, and bullies her because she "bullies" Lila. Adrien is...
212K 4.6K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
70K 1.4K 7
Marinette was practically raised in the league of assassins. Her, Damian, and five other kids practically grew up together. That is until Deathstroke...
190K 4.2K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...