| Arranged Love | KTH ✔️

SilverFictions tarafından

❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're marrie... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Playlist
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 4 (i)
Chapter - 4 (ii)
Chapter - 4 (iii)
Chapter - 4 (iv)
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8 (i)
Chapter - 8 (ii)
Chapter - 9 (i)
Chapter - 9 (ii)
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12 (i)
Chapter - 12 (ii)
Chapter - 12 (iii)
Chapter - 12 (iv)
Chapter - 12 (v)
Finale
Epilogue
Word of Thanks

Chapter - 3

5K 225 36
SilverFictions tarafından

---

[ when you're on your days and accidentally text him ]

---

Plopping on the bed after coming back from the washroom, you felt like crying. You were going through bone-breaking pain as the deadly cramps were making you go breathless. It was Sunday and all the maids were on leave.

It was always your mother and your best friend who would bear your tantrums, but today you were alone. You pouted as the old memories flooded in. The days when you'd cry and your bestie would console you, your mother would make you warm water packs, your bestie would get you your favorite snacks, chocolates and icecreams, your mother would cook all of your favorite dishes, your bestie would do a 'sleepover' at your place just to take care of you and your mother would massage your back.

You missed them, and today you were missing them a bit too much. Way too much. Even Taehyung wasn't at home. Although it was a day off for him, he went to his office to complete a few files. Would it have been alright if you had told him about your condition?

You shook your head. You had never shared about it with any man, but Taehyung is your husband and you knew he would help you. But at the end of the day, you have your own insecurities, everyone does, and you weren't ready to share about it with him. Sure he was your husband, but it was an arranged marriage and you both weren't that close yet. Your bond was fragile right now and you didn't want to make any wrong move which would harm your relationship.

Yes you were that insecure.

It's not like you have ever experienced a heartbreak, but you had watched your best friend crying day and night and suffering with depression after she had her first heartbreak. She was on medications for eight months, and her condition scared you, to the point that after that you never dared to even hang out with a guy.

You checked the time, it was 3 in the afternoon. Taehyung would return by 8, that means that you had enough time to take a shower and a nap and then make dinner. Bearing the unbearable pain, you got up and walked towards the bathroom to take a warm shower. Atleast that would help to you relax.

You wore a comfy t-shirt and shorts and sat infront of the mirror while drying your wet hair. "Ouch-" You gasped and your eyes glistened when a cramp hit your lower abdomen. You clutched your stomach and caressed the area to lessen the pain but nothing was working. You sighed and decided to quickly brush your hair and tuck yourself inside the duvet.

You pouted when another cramp hit you the moment you laid on the bed, and that's it, it was the end of your patience as tears rolled down your cheeks. You wanted to talk to someone, you wanted someone to console you. You extended your hand and picked up your phone from the nightstand. Your mother as well as your dad was currently in Ilsan due to some work and you didn't want to disturb her. So you decided to instead text your best friend, Taeyeon.

Another cramp hit you and you groaned in pain. Fresh tears escaped your eyes, blurring your vision. You quickly searched for Taeyeon's contact with tears in your eyes and clicked on it...

You:
I'm so done with my life at this point

Taehyung:
Y/n? What's wrong?

You:
Don't ask me what's wrong.

Taehyung:
Huh?

You:
Everything is wrong.

You:
Every single FREAKING THING IS
WRONG OH LORD I'LL CRY A RIVER
NOW!!😭😭

Taehyung:
No why???

Taehyung:
Y/n sweetheart?? What happened
please tell me

You:
I can't do this anymore Taeyeon-ah😭

You:
It's hurting so much😭

Taehyung:
Taeyeon-

Taehyung:
What's hurting? Are you alright?

You:
Alright? ALRIGHT?? NO I ABSOLUTELY
AIN'T ALRIGHT!! I'M NOWHERE NEAR
TO THAT WORD!!

You:
I wanna jump off a cliff😭😭

Taehyung:
NO THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!?!?

Taehyung:
WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU

You:
I'm on my periods!!

You:
And shit is hurting me like crazy!!!

Taehyung:
...

Taehyung:
Sweetheart...

You:
I wish you were here with me Taeyeon🥺
like the old days, I can't do this anymore

You:
I miss the times when you'd get me
snacks and chocolates and hug me
to ease my pain. I miss you so much
🥺😭

Taehyung:
Y/n, for now take some rest
okay, we'll talk later

You:
🥺🥺

You:
I'm sorry for disturbing you

You:
I didn't know you were busy

You:
Don't overwork okay, take care
bestie❣️

Taehyung sighed as he locked his phone and kept it aside. Moving his fingers through his hair, he glanced at his papers and files and then at his phone. "She's in pain. She needs me." He whispered to himself.

He knew about Taeyeon. You had told him about her and how she was there for you with every single step you took in your life. He knew you shared everything with her, but didn't expect this unseen situation. He quickly packed his things and left his chamber in haste.

He soon reached home, it was quarter to 5. He headed upstairs and slowly opened the door. He peeked inside and found you sleeping, basically curled up in a ball under the duvet. He tiptoed inside and tossed his car keys on the table. He kept his phone, bag and rest of the things on the couch and walked towards you. Carefully sitting on the edge of the bed, he stared at your sleeping figure. The dried tears on your face hurt him as he caressed your cheeks. He removed the few strands of hair from your face and tucked them behind your ear.

He could clearly understand the amount of pain you were bearing. "I wish I could take them away... but sweetheart... I'll do everything to lessen your pain..." He smiled as he kissed your forehead and quietly walked out of the room after adjusting the duvet.

[Time Skips]

You were welcomed with darkness and pain the moment you opened your eyes. "Get yourself together Y/n. Taehyung will soon be home. You're strong, you'll be able to cook, it's no great deal." You got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After returning, you switched on the lights and as soon as you did that, the door of the room opened, making you flinch. Your eyes widened when you found Taehyung standing out there. "Oh, did I scare you? I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be awake." He smiled and walked towards the closet. Your gaze fell on the things which were on the couch. All of your favorite snacks and chips and chocolates were cutely decorated on it, making it look like some shop. You noticed him entering the room, now with a fresh t-shirt and pants.

"I called mother, and she sent me a list of all of your favs. Decorating them was my idea." He chuckled and your eyes widened. How did he know-

You quickly picked up your phone, unlocked it and checked who tf you had texted, and... Well, you just wanted to dig a hole and bury yourself in it. Tears welled up in your eyes as you tossed your phone on the bed and turned towards him, who was now standing right infront of you. "I'm so s-sorry for-" He placed a finger on your lips, preventing you from speaking any further. "I'm glad that you texted me instead of Taeyeon, atleast now I'll be able to take care of you."

You shook your head. "But-" He cut you off by wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer towards him. "Don't be embarrassed sweetheart, and don't be sorry. You did no wrong and you didn't disturb me. I know you're uncomfortable, but don't hide your pain, share them with me. Don't feel shy to express yourself. I know it's hard and I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I'm usually cold and probably that's the reason you avoid telling me about yourself, but I care for you sweetheart, and I want to be there for you when you need me."

His words melted your heart as you slowly hugged him and cried on his chest. "I don't c-complain Taehyung... I accept you the w-way you are..." He smiled and gave you a tight peck on your forehead. He patted your back until you calmed down. You broke the hug and he wiped your tears. But soon you gasped as you realized something.

"Oh no!" He startled and placed his hand on your stomach. "Does it hurt?" Your cheeks heated up and you slowly removed his hands. "N-no it's not that-" He smirked at your flustered state. The way your face turned red the moment he touched you, he found you adorable. "Then what is it?"

You looked away from his teasing gaze. "I need to make dinner-" "I have already made it." Your jaw dropped at his words. "You..." He grinned and smirked proudly, expecting you to praise him but- "You can cook?" Your question offended him as he looked at you in disbelief. "I- Ofc I can!" You stared at him, and instead of replying, you hugged him. "You're the best." You mumbled against his chest. His expressions softened as he tightened the hug and sniffled your ever-addicting perfume. "You help me in being so, you make me a better man, a better person, my sweetheart."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.6K 1.7K 26
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...
73.7K 4.5K 33
"We had a deal. Are you really gonna break it now?" A Namkook Fanfic 💜 Started: July 3rd, 2020 Completed: June 18th, 2021 NOTE: I do not own any...
347K 16.9K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
154K 6K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...