THE BAD BOY'S GIRL

By CherryBee666

IT'S AN OFFTRACK STORY OF RAJVEER AND NAINA. IT'S THEIR COLLEGE DAYS AND THEY ARE GOING TO EXPERIENCE THEIR L... More

PROLOGUE
PROLOGUE 2
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
1. DEAR DIARY
2. THE OFFICIAL MEETS...!!!
3. TRYING TO BEFRIEND THE JUNIOR AHLUWALIA
4. RAJVEER'S CLAIM
5. VINI
6. ONE STEP CLOSER...!!!
7. SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I...???!!!
8. BOYFRIEND...!!!
9. STAY AWAY FROM HIM...!!!
10. PAPER DANCE
11. I DON'T NEED THAT
12. DIVYANKA TRIPATHI
13. I CAN SEE YOUR TEARS...!!!
14. DADDY & MUMMY SHEKHAWAT
15. DEFINE THE TERM "BADBOY"...
16. ONLY SAY YES...!!!
17. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
18. I NEED MY ANSWER NOW...!!!
20. WAS IT THE BEST OR THE DISASTROUS MORNING...???!!!
21. AT THE SHEKHAWAT MANSION
22. THEIR ROMANTIC & FUN MOMENTS
23. THEIR UNKNOWN BOND
24. THE TRUTH CAME OUT
25. FINALLY...!!!

19. I LOVE YOU TOO, RAJVEER...!!!

177 39 35
By CherryBee666

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................

The rain has started to pour and they had taken a shelter under a broken roof. She was feeling a bit cold because of the rain so, he removed his jacket and covered her with it. She asked...

Naina (Looking at him confusingly) - Tumhe thand nahi lag rahi kya?

Rajveer (Mischievously) - To isiliye to keh raha hu na ke mujhe mera jawaab dedo, to hum yaha se nikal payege.

Naina (Making a face) - Rajveer, you're too much. Ab itni bhi kya zid hai ke tumhe ye nahi dikh raha ke tumhari health bigad sakti hai?

Rajveer (Leaning towards her) - To tum dhyan rakh lo na mera. Afterall, ek Girlfriend ko apne Boyfriend ka dhyan to rakhna chahiye, nahi?

Naina (After thinking for a second) - Okey fine, main tumhe bataugi but hostel jaate waqt, raste me. Lekin usse pehle hume yaha se bahar nikalna hoga, varna hum dono hi bimar pad jayege.

Rajveer (Nodding his head) - Chalo thik hai, tumhare tarike se baat karte hai.

He hurriedly went near the door to open it but when he unlocked the door, he found out that it's locked from the otherside now. He said...

Rajveer (Going back to her) - Oh No...!!! We are locked here...!!!

Naina (In a surprised tone) - WHAT...???!!!

Rajveer (Looking at his watch) - Haa, shayad college ke bandh hone ka waqt ho gya hoga, to isliye... Aur vaise bhi, humari behes me 7 to baj chuke hai kabke.

Naina (Hurriedly) - Then humare dosto me se kisiko call karo, Rajveer...!!!

Rajveer (Taking out his phone) - Haa, main boys ko call karta hu aur tum tab tak girls ko call karo.

Naina (Trying to find her phone in her bag) - Magar mera to phone hi mere pass nahi hai... (Realising something) Vidya ki bachi, mujhe yaha se ek baar bahar nikalne de, fir tu mari mere haathon...!!!

Listening that, he started to laugh heartily. She looked at him angrily and said...

Naina (Glaring at him) - Tum has kya rahe ho? Ye sab tumhari wajah se hi hua hai. Hum college ke baad bhi baat kar sakte the, main kahi bhagnewali nahi thi but nahi, ek baar me maan le vo Rajveer kaha...!!! Ab dekho, fas gaye na?... Tum mujhe kya dekh rahe ho, call lagao na unhe...!!!

He's a bit scared to see her glaring at him. He immediately tried to contact everyone but it's like, the gang has decided not to answer them as they wanted them to spend some time alone with eachother and so, it was Naveen's idea to lock them up. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (Confusingly) - That's weird...!!! Aisa to aaj tak kabhi nahi hua ke, mere dost mera call answer na kare. What's going on?

Naina (Worriedly) - To ab hum kya karege, Rajveer?... (Looking at the pouring rain) Ye barish to rukne se rahi. Thand bhi dhire dhire badh rahi hai aur na hi hum me se kisine kuch khaya hai.

He didn't said anything and just started to get drenched in the rain. He was enjoying the rain whereas she was worried about his health. She asked...

Naina (Worriedly) - Tum kya pagal ho gaye ho? Andar aao Rajveer... Tum bimar pad jaoge...!!!

Rajveer (Setting his hair) - Come on, Naina... Tum itni bhi boring nahi ho sakti. Ab hum jab yaha fas hi gaye hai to why not enjoy this rain? Come out...!!!

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Please...!!! Mujhe barish me bhigke bimar nahi padna... Aur tum shade me vapas aa jao, bahot bhig liya ab.

She just sat there without saying anything. The time passed quickly and it's midnight now as they were still stuck there. She started to find something that she can cover herself with and surprisingly, she found a blanket there. She asked...

Naina (Astonishingly to herself) - Ek blanket aur yaha...???!!!

Rajveer (Looking at her) - Haa, vo... Jab bhi mujhe akela rehna hota to main terrace pe aa jata to bas isiliye maine ye blanket yaha rakh rakha hai aur dekho aaj kaam bhi aa gya ye...!!!

Naina (Giggling a little) - Ab to andar aa jao, Rajveer. Tum na bilkul chhote bache ki tarah behave kar rahe ho...!!!

------------------------------------------------------

(Listen this song while reading ahead... The song name is "Don't you love me baby" From the movie "Chura Liya Hai Tumne".)

She sat on a nearby bench with that blanket but didn't cover herself because she was already wearing his jacket whereas he was in a different mood so, he started to say...

Dil Ki Lagi Me Dhadkano Pe Ikhtiyar Nahi Hota
Ishq Wo Jalwa Hai Jo Parda Nashi Nahi Hota

He started to show his emotions directly through his words and music. He was describing her and asking her if she does love him or not...

Teri Ada Teri Nazar Teri Hasi
Teri Umar Yara Kehti Yahi
Pucho Dil Se, Don't You Love Me Baby

He went near her while singing the next stanza and tried to hug her but she pushed him away because he was completely drenched because of the rain. He continued...

Teri Ada Teri Nazar Teri Hasi
Teri Umar Yara Kahti Yahi
Pucho Dil Se, Don't You Love Me Baby

She sang next lines while sitting comfortably on the banch and crisscrossed her legs. She indicated towards her watch and told him to go to sleep...

Teri Ada Teri Nazar Teri Hasi
Teri Umar Yara Kare Dillagi
Raat Hai Aadhi
Just Go To Sleep Baby

He sang this line with his infamous wink and his killer smile...

Teri Ada Teri Nazar

He said these line with a smirk while pointing a finger at her...

Haseenon Ka Har Tevar
Sacha Nahi Hota
Ikaraar Karke Izhaar Na Karna
Acha Nahi Hota

He asked...

He He He He La La La La
Aisa Bhi Kya Humse Gila

She answered...

Anaadi Sanam Mujhko Mila

He said...

Jo Bhi Kaho Paas Aane Do

She said while stretching her hands tiredly...

Aaye Badi Nind So Jaane Do

He said while going closer to her...

Nind To Hai Ek Bahana

She said while giving him a warning...

Kadam Na Aage Badhaana

He said...

Lagega Dar Akele Me

She said irritatingly...

Fasao Na Jhamele Me

She said while covering herself with blanket and pretending to sleep...

So Jao Tum Milenge Hum
Sapno Ke Mele Me

He sang again whereas she just hid her face in the blanket and pretended that she's not listening him...

Teri Sharam Teri Haya
Teri Saansein Teri Dadkan Yaara
Kehti Yahi, Pucho Dil Se...e...e...
Don't You Love Me Baby
Teri Ada Teri Nazar

She got up with a huff and said...

Mana Intzar Ka Aalam Bada Sakht Lagta Hai
Lekin Kya Kare, Dil Ki Baat
Zuba Pe Aate Aate Waqt Lagta Hai

He said practically begging her on his knees, in front of her...

Samjha Karo Tumse Ishq Hai

She warned him saying...

Sambhal Ke Raho Isme Rishq Hai

He said while getting up hurriedly...

Koi Gum Nahi Jo Bhi Ho Sila

She said while pushing him away lightly...

Ho... Besharam Ho Tum Kitne Bhala

He said while cupping her face...

Ek Nazar Dekho To Idhar

She asked him while rolling her eyes at him playfully...

Diwane Kyu Ho Is Kadar

He said while pointed towards her heart...

Khidkiya Dil Ki Khol Do

She said while joining her hands in front of him dramatically...

Hume Tum Tanha Chhod Do

She said while narrowing her eyes at him...

Yu Na Udo Khyalo Me Tum
Raaho Ko Mod Lo

They were both enjoying the rain till now and she sang while pushing him inside the shade in the end...

Teri Zuba Teri Wafa Teri Aarzoo
Teri Justju Yara Kare Dillagi
Raat Hai Aadhi
Just Go To Sleep Baby

He sang while encircling his hands around her waist and pulling her near him...

Teri Ada Teri Nazar Teri Hasi
Teri Umar Yara Kehti Yahi
Pucho Dil Se Don't You Love Me Baby...!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

There was a long and comfortable silence between them. He was just staring at her while she was looking down but was still aware of his intense gaze on her. Seeing that behavior of his, she felt so shy and that's why, she wasn't looking at him. He said...

Rajveer (Cupping her left cheek) - Naina, please mujhe aur pareshaan mat karo na...!!! Main tumse pyaar karta hu aur tumhe isse zyada sidhe tarike se aur kaise batau, bolo? Main pagal ho raha hu. Mujhe har roz tumhare aaspass rehna hai, par tumhare kareeb nahi aa sakta... Varna tum mujhse darke dur bhag jaogi. Please, keh do na, Naina. Atleast agar na hai, to na hi keh do. Par kuch to kaho na, Naina. Koi to jawaab do...!!!

Naina (With happy tears) - I LOVE YOU TOO, RAJVEER...!!! AUR TUMNE SAHI KAHA THA, KE MAIN YE ZAROOR KAHUGI KE MAIN TUMHARE SATH REHNA CHAHTI HU... KYUKI MAIN TUMHARE HI SATH REHNA CHAHTI HU, RAJVEER!!! AB KHUSH...???!!!

Rajveer (Excitedly holding her shoulders) - Kya tum sach keh rahi ho? Kya tum sach me mujhse pyaar karti ho? Bolo, Naina?

Naina (Rolling her eyes) - Ab isse zyada sidhe tarike se to main bhi nahi bol sakti, Rajveer...!!!

Listening that, he laughed heartily and picked her up in his arms while twirling her around. They both were very much happy at that time and were laughing heartily. Today, their hearts are smiling at eachother with full content and love, obviously...!!!

......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy and bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤

Good night guys...❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
250K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
261K 39.8K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး