BULLY & His Crush (Boy x Boy)...

By NamedL

"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know... More

Chapter 1 - Aiden
Chapter 2 - The bet
Chapter 3 - You @ Aiden's house
Chapter 4 - All because of Oreo's.
Chapter 5 - Tension
Chapter 6 - Deep shades of red
Chapter 7 - The bully
Chapter 8 - Aidens smell
Chapter 10 - Because of Aidens shirt
Chapter 11 - Sorta kiss (Aidens POV)
Chapter 12 - Kiss me
Chapter 13 - Kissing Aiden Pt. 1
Chapter 14 - Kissing Aiden Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - What now?
Chapter 16 - I need him. (Aidens POV)
Chapter 17 - I'm secretly a model.
Chapter 18 - How much I xxxx you
Chapter 19 - Because I like you.
Chapter 20 - You're a wizard, grant me a wish
Chapter 21 - Devilish Smile
Chapter 22 - Just Happened
Chapter 23 - YES!
Chapter 24 - Roller Skate Date
Chapter 25 - I warned you.
Chapter 26 - "I love you."
Chapter 27 - He's mine | You picked me.
Chapter 28 - You win.
Chapter 29 - Naughty Things (END)

Chapter 9 - Goose Bumps

752K 25.3K 15.3K
By NamedL

I walked in to the gym with Aidens large shirt on and boy did I ever get stares. All the girls gave me glares. The boys gave me looks of envy, only because I got the girls attention.

Aiden was playing around with his group of friends but when I walked in the room they all stopped. Their mouths dropped, eyes widened.
"Isn't that your shirt?" One of the boys said.

I've never felt so embarrassed, just to be wearing a shirt. I clung to the edge of the shirt, kept my head down to avoid any eye contact and quietly walked over to Louis.

Louis looked extremely shocked, almost terrified. "Is that my brothers shirt your wearing?" I could only nod my head slightly.
A group of girls and a couple guys came over to us. "Why are you wearing that shirt?!" Someone chirped. "Isn't that Aidens shirt?" A boy whispered.

I had no words. I was in panic mode with all the unwanted attention I was getting. "I- uh..." I lifted my head. "Um.. My.." I almost started choking. I couldn't breathe.

"He needed a shirt to borrow and I let him use mine." Aiden stepped in behind me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Now everyone go back to doing whatever you were doing and leave him alone." I could feel Aidens warmth radiating onto me. His torso was pressed against my back and chills came over me. We're so close I got goosebumps. I know we've been closer than this, so why is it affecting me this much?

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; what's your favorite book?
A; 50 shades of grey, I am number 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.5K 19
Jack is your average young adult. He is also a teacher at the primary school he went to as a kid. Majority of the time where he was being bullied by...
235K 15K 48
BOYS' LOVE Tucker Hill is simultaneously caught in the middle of two very complex relationships- one with his new step-brother, and one with his chil...
148K 4.7K 24
His shocking blue eyes pierced right through my soul as his warm breath tickled the hairs on my ear. "Kiss me," he said in that seductive voice of h...
4.2K 178 5
Danny doesn't like being friends with benefit with Nathan and there is nothing he could do about it for one, Nathan is straight or so he says. Feeli...