- ๐‘ซ๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’Š๐’‚ - (Yandere...

Von CORXPSE

Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or i... Mehr

Must read!
Part One: The underground
Part two: Medicine
Part three: Runaway
Part four: He loves me?
Part five: Masked Criminal
Part six: Caught...?
Part 7: His Prise
Part 8: His...
Part 9: The escape.
Part 10: So we meet again?
Part 11: Where the beginning ends...
Part 13: An overly nice coconut
Part 14: A Misty Encounter (Tw)
Part 15: When a carrot likes you but you hate vegetables (lmfao)

Part 12: The first meeting.. why is he interested in me?

302 8 0
Von CORXPSE

This is actually so cringe and kinky- Levi is such a dom daddy.. you can tell I had some preferences back then- 

Word count: 2317

.

.

•Time skip brought to you by how slow it goes in math class•

Slowly opening your eyes, you groggily moaned as you felt your entire body hurt. It was like everything was bruised- everywhere. But that pain was incomparable to the pain you felt when you remembered the past events. Kai- my boy- my love- He's gone. You clenched your jaws to stop yourself from letting out a sob.

"Oh, you're awake." Turning to the direction of the voice, you let your eyes focus onto a male nonchalantly sitting on a chair. You were unable to make out his features due to his face being submerged in shadows.

"Who-Wh-where am I?" You blurted out, clasping the blanket that was over you. Finally looking around, your eyes darted around. You were in a bedroom.

"Relax. You're in my room, you've been knocked out for a while now." The male boringly told you. "Why am I here?" You breathed. The male stood up, slowly walking towards you, his features being illuminated by the lights. You remembered his name to be Levi. Your breathing was fast as he observed you, his gray orbs barely moving at all.

"Tsk." He turned away, heading towards a door before walking out the room. What? Your thoughts were traveling everywhere, trying to comprehend what was going on. You then heard the door open again, and Erwin stepped in.

"Are you feeling alright?" The blonde male asked. He closed the door behind him, cautiously taking slow steps towards you, making sure not to startle you.

You sadly blinked. Am I okay?

"...not really."

Erwin nodded, settling on the end of the bed. He was looking at the floor, as if he was going to say something but unable to form the words. Finally, he turned to you, his blue eyes flashing with concern.

"I'm sorry for the... loss you had to endure." Turning your head away, you nodded while biting your lip. Yeah... me too. Erwin cleared his throat. "We were unable to locate Danny, or that other boy. But don't worry, we're on the search for them. They'll get their punishments for what they've done." You nodded again. An awkward silence filled the air. The silence was killing you.

"Why do you hate me?"

It took you a moment to register that Erwin had asked you a question. You cast him a blank stare. "What?"

"When you were blocking our carts- you said you were praying for our deaths, mainly mines. Why is that?" You stared at your hands which were under the blanket. Why did you hate him?

Because he almost killed Kai.

But now, you realized with a sob, that none of that mattered. He was dead.

"No reason... it's nothing, Erwin. Forget I even said that." He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" You nodded. He also nodded. "Alright. You must be hungry, after everything you've been through. Although I'd like to ask you some questions,and I'm sure you have some for me, we can save that for once you're rested and fed."

You swallowed as he got up, turning to you before opening the door and stepping out. Alone with my thoughts again. "Hooray". Normally being alone was comforting, but this time it was different. Everything was different. Danny had caught you. Shown you his true colors. Kyle is a traitor. Mary and Bella are gone. Kai is dead.

What was your worth anymore? You snuggled closer into the blanket as you shoved those thoughts away. I want to feel nothing. I want to fall asleep. Fall into a deep oblivion. Forget about this world. My problems. Just everything... Your misery was interrupted as the door, once again, opened up. Not bothering to see who had entered, you heard the clashing of cutlery as the person set what you assumed to be a platter down. Your back was turned to them, but you could still feel their eyes burn right through you. Breathing in, you waited for the person to leave. When no footsteps followed, you finally looked behind. Levi was there, his arms crossed as he observed you wish gray, blasé eyes.

"Do you need something?" You questioned, slightly annoyed that he was interrupting your rest. He didn't answer. Just stared. You began to grow uncomfortable, but you never left his eyes.

"You're hiding something." He glowered, leaning in. You gulped, your heart beating faster at his closer proximity. "E-excuse me?" He slit his eyes.

"I know it. And I'm going to find out what it is." With that he turned and headed out the door, not glancing back even one. You laid there, dumbfounded. Then your eyes widened at the realization. It can't be- does he recognize me? Oh my God... if he finds out I'm shade then I'm totally screwed. I need to get out of here- the smell of warm food interrupted your panic. Well, I guess food and a little sleep won't hurt, right? Grabbing the plate that was placed on the nightstand, you gulped down the potatoes and soup, smiling at your satisfied stomach. You felt tired again. Yawning, you settled deeper into the bed and let sleep overtake you.

...

Opening your eyes, you were met with a dark room. Huh? Where am I? Oh yeah- Levi's bedroom. Wait- the thought of being in his room, his bed, made your head spin. Why do I feel like that- you shook your head as you stood up. You squeaked when your bare feet made contact with the cold floor. Shit that's cold- once you got used to it, you tried to locate the light switch around the room. You blindly swung your arms around, oblivious to the fact that a certain short haired male was watching you from across the room.

"Where the fuck..." You hissed. Swinging your arm around once more, you felt yourself bump into the nightstand and you fell with a thud. "Ow.." You whined as you grabbed your knee, clenching your jaw. You were met with gray orbs when you opened your eyes, but a hand was clasped around your mouth to muffle your scream.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Levi hissed. "It's 3 in the morning! You can't be screaming like that, you little brat!" He yanked you up, harshly steadying you when you lost your balance. He then turned the lamp on, finally taking his hand off your mouth. You watched as he wiped his hand with a handkerchief, a disgusted look plastered to his face. You blinked. Levi mumbled something before focusing back on you. You felt funny as you looked at him, your heart jogging when you made contact with his slitted eyes. You looked away.

"What's your name again?" He uninterestedly questioned. You somehow felt sad that he didn't remember your name.

"Y/n." You replied, your tone equally as bored as his. You saw him smirk from the corner of your eyes, and you confusingly looked back at him. "W-what?" But when you turned to him, his smirk was gone. "What?" He asked. You shook your head. Am I going crazy? "Nothing." He shrugged as he sat down on the bed, ordering you to sit down next to him. You almost compiled before you furrowed your eyebrows, catching yourself.

"Excuse me? Since when do I take orders from you." You crossed your arms, glaring at him. He turned to you and you could almost see the amusement in his eyes.

"Since you joined the survey corps."

"What are you talking about-" He stood up, taking a step towards you, his gaze making you uneasy. He continued stalking towards you, and you unintentionally took an unsteady step back. He stopped right in front of you, leaning close in.

"Do I need to repeat myself? You are now a cadet... part of my squad." The way he said this made you feel weak. Weak? What?

"Um.. I never joined the survey corps. And I never will-" you gasped when he slammed his two arms behind you, trapping you in between him and the wall.

"Look at you, acting all tough like that. Too bad you don't want to join. It's a shame really, seeing that you won't enjoy your stay here. Erwin took you into his custody. We've all seen how you can fight," He brought his head next to your ear. You felt ready to collapse. "which I've been meaning to ask. How did you learn to fight that well?" You gulped as you tried to squirm away, but he didn't let you.

"Let me go!"

"You don't order me, Cadet. Learn your place," he hissed as he squeezed your shoulder, causing you to let out an unexpected squeak. "Now answer the question."

"No! I don't have to answer to you, I'm not part of this stupid corps, and I'm not part of your squad! Now, let me go! Right now." You forced your voice to sound strong and demanding, but it only caused Levi to smirk.

"Fine. Don't tell me. I'll find out eventually." He let you go, turning away and sitting back down on the chair next to his bed. "And you should stop bossing your corporal around.."

"Can you leave?" You were getting really agitated. "Like honestly- why are you even here? To stalk me like a creep while I sleep?" He didn't look amused, and he simply ignored you. Standing there made you feel like an idiot, so you huffed before getting back in the bed, your back facing him.

"So, Y/n, where do you come from?"

"Your moms ass." You heard him mutter something under his breath. An awkward silence engulfed the air, making you feel uncomfortable as you felt him staring at you. "Why are you even here?" You questioned. You let out a defeated sigh when he didn't answer.

"You shouldn't disrespect your Corporal like that."

"I'm not even part of your squad!"

"Yes you actually are. You will accept that Erwin made you join. If you know what's best for you... I have things against you, you know." W-what? Your heart skipped a beat and your eyes widened.

"What? Like what?" You turned around "I mean- it's not like I have anything you could use against me.."

"Oh? Is that so? Then I suppose you wouldn't mind explaining why you were in the underground city."

You froze.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" The Caption chuckled as he crossed his legs, getting comfortable yet highly intimidating you. "Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about. Do you care to explain? That's right, I remember seeing you there. It took me a while to remember- but I knew I've seen you before." You tried to act calm but you were dying on the inside. He leaned in the chair, a glint in his eyes.

"That wasn't me." You lied. He studied you deeply, then suddenly, his eyes lit with recognition and realization.

"You know what's strange? How I saw you when we were chasing after Shade... and now, ever since you've been in our custody, the reports of Shade have gone down! Funny, isn't it?"

Time froze. Your heart stopped. The world seemed to spin. He stood up from his seat and stopped right in front of where you were now sitting on the bed, staring at the wall ahead of you. He knelt down until he was facing you, an amused expression displayed across his face. He had you trapped, and he knew it. You hated it.

"What do you want from me..." you whispered

"I told you I would find out. I can't believe I didn't recognize these lips," he brought his hand up to touch them but you slapped his hand away. "Don't you touch me, you monster," you hissed through venomous eyes.

"Monster? Look who's talking. Almost everyone considers you as one, not me." He smirked at your following silence. "Now, you will do exactly as I say, or there will be consequences. I wonder what would happen if I were to tell everyone about your hidden identity. That wouldn't be fun, hm?" He brought one of his hands to your face and gently cupped it. You felt tears threaten to fall.

"I need your word." He demanded, slightly squeezing your jaw.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? I don't even know you!" He clenched his jaw and looked away. "Stop asking so many questions, brat, just do as I say."

"Never."

You suddenly shoved him away, causing him to fall. You bolted up and ran to the door but it was locked. You tried to bang on it, but you felt Levi grab you from behind. He threw you to the floor before restraining you from any movement, his eyes flashing in anger.

"Please! Just leave me alone!" He leaned into your ear and snarled,

"Tomorrow you will go to Erwin and thank him for letting you join the survey corps and not get thrown behind bars," he added, "and if you don't, I will do something about it. Is that clear?" You squirmed under his grasp until you finally gave up and nodded. He then got off you and stormed out the room, leaving you laying on the floor, confused and scared. You laid there on the floor for who knows how long.

What is wrong with him...?

I wonder how Bella and Mary are doing... you felt a pang at the thought of them. You began humming to a song as you tried to focus on something but them. 'Go round, Merry go round, It's all in my head, got imaginary friends'-

'I'm stuck in a trance,

I can only dance.

Castles made of cards and I watch it go down.

Merry go round'

You continued humming for a while still, almost forgetting about the presence that had scared you half to death just moments before. Sleep was unable to reach you since you literally spent hours sleeping beforehand, so you just laid on your bed, lost in thought.

•Days Later•

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.9K 377 30
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸโ•ถโ”ˆ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
2.7K 26 43
My dear, how about I show you what real Heaven looks like? Prologue - The Excellent skilled cadet who was adapting her new life as a Survey corps. F...
252K 5.8K 23
You are or at least Levi thinks you are his. Maybe you aren't his now, but you will be. He will do anything to make you all his and keep you away fro...
153K 5.1K 25
"๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐—ผ ๐š๐—บ ๐ˆ? ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐—บ?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...