IT'S COMPLICATED..

BTSlachimonala által

What will happen if 6 biggest k-pop group ( BTS, seventeen,txt , Ateez , straykids, enhypen ) come together a... Több

NOTE...
Characters _ 1...
characters _ 2..
Characters_3
How it's began...
" VENOMOUS "
"WOLVERINES"
what is this
D-Day part 1
D-Day ( Round 1)
Moving to mansions
we lost ourselves 🔞...
Night changed everything...
we are not weak.
Mingyu's secret
Happy ending

Realisation 🔞

2.2K 94 19
BTSlachimonala által

Six days had passed since the single Venomous started spending more time with the dude men, which was annoying the other singl Wolverines. Due to the proximity of both sides, they are being aggressive Wolverines have been attempting to talk to venomous for the past six days, but the beauty are entirely ignoring them.

Pov: Suga

Me, Jun, and Hongjoong are sitting on chairs in the yard contemplating about single venomous interaction with that those dude guys during this previous six days. We don't care, but the fact that they are acting so sweetly in front of us and our groups is what is making us angry.

As we were conversing, we noticed Jimin, The8, and Seonghwa, together with their dancing partners, approaching the dorm Mansion. These dude guy are awful. Our gaze never averts from them. How they embrace and kiss on poisonous cheeks while exchanging flirtatious glances after all the commotion, the dude guys leave, and venomous enter

"Jimin," I exclaim.  He turned to face us before turning to face his venomous friends, who sighed and walked over to us.

The most endearing voice of Jimin, "What happened Hyung," is nowhere to be heard. 

Sincerity be damned, I had no idea why I called him. “You guys shouldn't associate with those boys in that way because it endangers both your reputation as a group and the life as idols.”

" Hyung " It was the8 "They are our partners"

“So what if they are your partners? It's not as if you can do whatever you want simply because you two are dance partners, and fans are already talking trash about you all.” The8 chuckles as Jun groan, he flips his hair back, and sighs as he looks at Jun.

“Pleased to notify you, Mr. Wen junhui. Fans enjoy how we interact with them. They have already begun to ship us and the dude guys” The8 yelled as he cast a glare at Jun, who was boiling with rage.

“ Hyungs let's go we need to get fresh up why are we wasting our time ” Seonghwa said and walk in the dorm i can see Hongjoong getting angry on him as he stood up and walk behind him even the8 and Jimin left.

Jimin's endearing smile constantly seems to just disappear. Of course, it is because of us, but at the moment, I was upset. Why do you care so much about Min Yoongi though?

__________________

Pov : Leeknow.

I'm getting set to meet Sangyeon, the leader of "The boyz," and my dance partner. Since it's a calm evening, we simply decided to chill out in a cafe. My desire to escape this room and avoid Bangchan is the real reason I agreed to attend this meeting. Chan looking at me as though I've asked for his kidney. After finishing up with my appearance, I finish looking in the mirror when my phone rings. It's Sangyeon, and I informed him I'll be there in five minutes. I apply deodorant, and I'm prepared to go.

I eventually hear Bangchan ask, "Where are you going," as I turn to leave. I didn't pay it any mind and kept walking. As I was about to enter the door, I was suddenly pinned. I growled in pain and looked at Bangchan, who was staring at me with enraged eyes.

“Where are you going, I inquired” He asks the same question repeatedly, emphasis being placed on each syllable.

“I don't think it's crucial to let you know.”

“Leeknow I am still your leader, I am aware that you are currently venomous but I still got rights.”

"Going out to meet Sangyeon, the LEADER of the boyz." I smirk at the idea that there are leaders all around me when suddenly Sangyeon's phone rings. I was ready to answer it when Bangchan grabs the phones and answers the call.

“ Yes.. No so sorry Sangyeon hyung but leeknow can't come today." I wide my eyes “ No no nothing to worried it just our straykids meeting come up, yeah so sorry ” He hang up the call and throw my cellphone on bed.

“ What the fuck Chan ”

He held my wrist very tightly, causing me to feel agony, and added, "As I said, I am your leader, so you have to listen leeknow."

He widened his eyes when I said, "You are hurting me, Chan," realizing that he was exerting pressure on my hand and leaving behind red bruises because he was angry.

“Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, Leeknow, and you know I can't injure any members of the Straykids. ”

“But Chan, you've changed, and now you're hurting me every day. You're no longer the Bangchan who once hugged me during my elimination, shielded me, cared for me, and gave me encouragement, and you're no longer the Bangchan who used to see pain through our smile. You are not my Chan, I'm sorry; you were never mine. Right now, you are not even the father of straykids, Chan you are just Tzuyu lover boy right now.”

“Leeknow!"

"Not a single word, not even, I want to sleep since tomorrow is D-Day. It would be better if you left and returned after I went to sleep.”

Bangchan sighed and left the room. I sigh and sob as I wonder how we're going to get through this.

________________

Pov: Felix

Sweating.... Tomorrow is our D-Day, and we all want to give it our best effort. Juyeon from The Boyz, who is my dance partner, and I have been training for hours. However, the thing that annoys me the most right now is dancing while one idiotic person is staring at me. Fuck it off, I don't care about that stupid Hwang Hyunjin who is sitting in the corner of the practice room couch and glaring at us with harsh eyes.

" Lixie The Boyz are going live in ten minutes, so I must go. I'll take my departure now. I nod and smile as he left, leaving just this hyunjin and I. I am unable to go at this time since I still need to learn one step because I'm not yet proficient in it. After 15 minutes of diligent practice, I still can't perform the step correctly. Felix, no problem, just concentrate on practice.

I kept trying, over and over. But when I failed, I noticed Hyunjin sighing and getting to his feet. I stopped and turned to face him in the mirror; he was standing just behind me. I immediately reclaimed his hand after he offered, "Let me help you."

“No, I don't need your help”

“Felix, you know I can help you, and if you want to perform flawlessly tomorrow, stop complaining. I witnessed your practice, so I can give you some advice.”

"Fine," I muttered. Fuck, I feel like I'm losing with him here. I can see a tiny triumph grin on his face. He again holds my hand and pulls me in close while holding my waist.

I feel as though he is doing this on purpose when he turns me and pulls me away from my waist in a manner that makes us almost back embrace each other his lips are touching my ear. After a short while, Hyunjin helps me master the choreography. We were too close, which made it challenging because my heart was racing. When I'm through, I moved a short distance away from him to stop our body touch.

I murmured, "Thanks,"  he nodded and chewed his lip, as if he were contemplating something. He questioned, turning to face me.

"How have you been these last couple of days?"

Worst thanks to you, “ Great ”

“ Your dance seems very seducing ”

I smirk, "Trust me, it's more seductive if you watch the complete show.” But it appears that he doesn't like my response.

“ I don't like it felix ”

I frowned my eyebrows being confused, “ What?”

“Him touching you like that.”

”why? Hyunjin I am nothing to you if you forget”

“Yes but still I don't like it Lee felix, I don't even like the way he look at you. ”

“ Oh you mean with alot of love ”

“FELIX”

I sighed “ I need to go Jin hyung called venomous to talk so yeah. Thanks anyways ” I pass hyunjin to leave when he hold my hand. I look at him his eyes look confusing like he is trying to figure out something. “Need anything----”

He hugs me, and my eyes become big because everything happened so quickly. I have no idea why he is acting in this manner. He always hugs me when he feels hurt, so maybe he's having a horrible day. God, I absolutely despise him, but he used to be my best buddy. At least I can allow him embrace to feel better if he is going through something. However, it's bad for my heart. He squeezes me even tighter while smelling me. "why I'm feeling like this, lixie"

"Hyunjin, are you feeling okay?” After a few minutes, he released the hug, making me long for the heat once more. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

“ Thanks for letting me hug you, and sorry for wasting your time. ”

When I look at him, I can tell that he is crying, but for some reason, I'm not ready to find out why. I give a nod before leaving the dance studio. I regret missing that hug.

__________________________

Pov : Scoups

I've been wondering what's wrong with me for the past several days, and it's not just me; it's all the single Wolverines. When Hannie returns from somewhere and tells me everything is OK, I find it impossible to focus on anything else. I feel pitiful that, despite being the father of a seventeen, I have no idea what is wrong or with whom it is wrong. I think it's Mingyu because he's changed over the past few days.

Hannie, however, chose to ignore me after that and avoided further conversation. His eyes were crying as we stopped them in the parking lot, and I can still clearly recall how he cried, "Let me go for our family," which made me feel as like something inside of me had been broken. We made a commitment as a group of 13 to always be open with each other about our concerns, but over the past several weeks it has seemed as like we are drifting apart.

I believe I am to blame for everything since I focused on Rose so much that I neglected my primary priority. She didn't give me the same vibes as Hannie did, so if I were to look back, I might just be attracted to her or something. I called her and she answered after a few rings with "Hey, how are you?" I sighed.

"Hahaha, we just met an hour ago." She responds with a smile on her face. She is indeed cute, but she is not the right one. I do admire her for her selflessness. and heartfelt virtue

“Rose I need to tell you something. ” I gather my all courage.

“ I know what you gonna say scoups ” I got taken back

“ What??? ”

“ You want break up right ” she chuckle not playfully though.

“ Rose I---”

“You're not required to explain scoups. I can tell you that you didn't intend to harm me and that you won't. I sincerely appreciate all the wonderful memories you have given me. I genuinely appreciate the love and care you've shown me, but I know I can't shaken your heart. Whether you believe me or not, you have a huge interest in Jeonghan. I never noticed the way your eyes light up when you talk about him when you were talking to me. I realize it must not be tough to embrace this significant shift, but consider it nonetheless.”

“ R-rose I am so sorry. ”

“ You don't have too it's fine I guess even i was not into this relationship entirely it's fine. ”

“Please accept my sincere thanks.” I end the phone and consider whether I actually like Hannie. I knew I made a mistake that day, but I was so furious with him that I couldn't think clearly. It was a significant change in my life, therefore it was pretty substantial for me. When my door was knocked on, I sighed. When I went to answer it, I was greeted by Jungkook, who had red, watery eyes. He is not quite intoxicated, but I can smell alcohol on him.

“ Hyung can we talk ”

“ yes come in ” I guess i know why he is here. He sighed and sit on couch beside me I wait for him to start.

“ Hyung it's hurting. ”

“ Kook what happened ”

“ I broke up with Lisa ” I wide my eyes but i am not surprised. 

“ You too. ” He look at me with shocked face

“ What you mean by you too. Wait don't tell ”
"I split from Rose... So, are you depressed about splitting up with Lisa?” He raised his head and took a swig of the beer he had brought.

“You know what Lisa said me that I am into Taehyung do you think is it true because i don't know anything now hyung. I don't like how he getting near to other guy. hyung what is this and why i am feeling like this.”

I can relate to what he is experiencing, but how can I respond to his inquiries when I am also perplexed?  I began to disregard their interactions after Jeonghan kissed Jaehyun. I'm not sure how I'll react to their performance tomorrow. I groaned

“ I guess kook we need to figure out what we want. ”

“ Hyung they hate us, I don't blame them for that but we was out of our mind that day ”

Suddenly our cellphone got notification at a same time. It was from Namjoon hyung he set up Wolverines meeting. We both sighed I look at jungkook.

“ Kook wash your face joon hyung will get tense if he see you like that... ”

When Jungkook returned from the bathroom, we left my room and headed to Joon Hyung's bedroom because all of the Wolverines had already arrived there. The mood was strained, and Joon Hyung appeared grave.

He said, "Come sit," and we did as he instructed.  The single Wolverines are tensing up as he say, "Today's meeting is not for performance; it's for all the idiotic things you single Wolverines did with single venomous.

.

.

Pov : Namjoon.

    I call them so we can discuss and offer advice. Jin and I discussed this matter and decided to arrange a separate meeting. I could tell the single Wolverines were someplace shattered, lost, and guilty when they began to approach the room one by one. I can relate to them since, at times, I also felt annoyed after learning I was gay. Some individuals can accept it without issue, while some injure other people in order to hide the truth, which is what they did. Despite my anger toward them, I do understand why they would want to damage the individuals they care about the most.

"Suga hyung, you are the oldest, yet you act in such a manner that requires you to correct others while you yourself make poor choices."

"I know I was terrible, but I was really perplexed, Joonie. All of us were quite puzzled and stressed out since everything happened so quickly and we didn't have time to process it. We removed all of that on a single venomous because we were frustrated.

"But Hyung, you guys damaged them... Kook, please be grateful that I am managing to contain my rage. You severely hurt our taetae.” Kook didn't even turn to look at me. "You were the one who always used to protect him right then, what the hell happened to you now?" I can see that he is tremendously guilty, as he should be.

“Hyunjin, who I heard was close to Felix but what you did, I don't know what the hell to say to you all. Then Jun, Jay, San, Yeonjun, Mingi, and Mingu what's wrong with you all. Are you all teenagers for doing such foolish things? Now let's talk about leaders. Wow, you guys are all acting like that while calling yourselves the group's father.”

Everyone let me down, but leaders right now are simply fueling my rage.  "Scoups, Chan, and Hongjoong you three are the group fathers fucking did you even realize how the fuck your groups were tension by seeing their mothers and fathers of the groups growing apart with each other... Scoups, you know right something is group In your group Look at your group's members to identify the offending individual.”

Within a minute, Scoups discovered "Mingyu" from his members.

“Glad to see you still possess the mental capacity to solve this problem...”

" Hyung We already feel guilty, and trust me, we know it's too late to apologize, but we still want to, " Hyunjin replied, staring down at his feet.

“Great to know that, boys. I know you're all good people; let's just watch what we do. In any case, you can all go at this time, but remember to pay attention to your heart's voice.”

___________________

Pov : Jhope

Late at night While everyone else is sleeping, I am here gazing at the boy who is sleeping next to me. I have no idea when I start to fall for this dude. Is it because of the way he treats me, or does it mean that he comprehends me better than I do? I'm still unsure of what he thinks of me, but I do know that I love him dearly. We had a brief yet unforgettable experience two days prior when we unintentionally kissed. I want to give it another go. I admire his beautiful lips. I gulp Sleeping close to a stunning shirtless guy who is now your crush is too risky.

I caught myself hunching over to him. I am aware that what I am doing is foolish, but I still want to experience that sensation for just a little more. It won't hurt anything, and, with any luck, He won't wake up. Wow, I adore this sensation when our lips met. I was ready to break the kiss gently when Kai opened his eyes and pulled me in. He then held my face and kissed me more passionately, and if I were dreaming, I would never want to wake up.

He bit my lips, causing me to feel pain. No, it's not a dream. Oh my God, it's true. Our kiss grew hotter and more passionate. He hovered above me, pinning both of my head to the side. He broke off the kiss after a while and turned to face me. Like mine, his eyes were filled with longing.

"Hope, tell me what you want." I glup should I already tell him, "I-i...

“ Answer the damn questions hope I am already hard right now, You want to continue or want to stop. ”

“ C-continue ”

He grinned and gave me another peck on the lips as he undressed me. I was embarrassed because I had never gone naked in front of anyone until a few minutes later when I discovered that I was without clothes. He is my first and he examines every inch of me while licking his lips, while I am shy and only look at my hands. He got out of bed and began taking off his clothing. He is too huge, I gasp as he strips off fully, and he laughs at my outrage.

“ Scared? ”

“ Y-yes, how it gonna fit ”

“ I will make it ”

Over me, he crawls and hovers. "Is this your first time?" he asks as I nod, causing him to smile. "So you are still a baby, I see... " he continued as he ran his fingers over the side of my thighs. I can only gasp hard as he bends down and begins sucking my neck, working all the way down to my nipples. God, that man knows how to play with it. He is therefore an authority on the subject. Moa expelled itself from my mouth when he bit my one nipple. He was playing with the second nibble with his other hand, and the sensation made my head bob up and down.

When he got satisfaction he move down and down and spread my help, god hobi how you end up this far. Spreading leg infront of you co-worker without have any relations tag. He enter one figure in my entrance making me to almost jump. I hold both side of pillow with tight grib, my breathing got heavy and fast the motion of in and out giving me a pleasure that i can't even expressed he then went for two figures and after sometime followed by three it was painful not much but a little.

After getting me ready, he removed his figure and sat on the bed, pointing to his little pal and saying, "Help me hope." I slurp and nod before approaching him almost in a crawling manner. I then took hold of his full-length erection and slowly began to lick it. Within minutes, I noticed that my mouth was filling up with that long length. Kai grabbed hold of my hairs and began shoving them into my mouth; all I could do was get suffocated by him. “Oh, you have a wonderful mouth, sunshine. ”

He remove his length and flip me making me to stand on my knees and hands. He hold my cheeks ass and spread them to see the entrance he enter slowly yet painfully... I tight my grib on bedsheet, with great thrust he got in me entirely... “ It might be painful at first but if you can't take it just stop me okay ”

“ Y-yes ”

He made a slow initial thrust. Yes, it was awful, but I don't want it to end. Gradually, the pain subsided and ecstasy swept over me. "K-kai faster" Though I can't see him, I can tell he is grinning and saying, "As you wish sunshine." He began thrusting while clutching my waist with animal-like pace, and the room erupted in skin clapping and moas. All I could do was cry his name and moan as though my life depended on it.

“ K-kai I am C-close ”

“ Me too ” he groans “ where should I come in you or ”

“ It's no you, I have no problem with both the option ” He speed up making me to almost started vibrating  Soon i felt warm liquid flow with in me while I came on bed... I fall on bed while he on my top still being inside. He kiss on my shoulder and my heart stop when he said

“ Hope will you be my boyfriend ”

Hell no, is this a dream, is he really doing this? I am currently the happiest person in the world, oh my god.

“ Answer me hope ”

“ Yes... Yes i will love too... ”

He smile against my skin and kiss me again on the same spot of my shoulder... He lift and slowly remove himself from me. He lift me in bridal way “ Let me clean you sunshine”

I blush on the nickname it's feel magical from his mouth. This is the best thing happened to me till now.

__________________________

Pov : Jun.

We are all breathing heavily and perspiring as the light turns off. We did our best, which was fantastic.  We were pleased with how our performance turned out. Since both groups are content, they perform accurately and without error. It makes me happy that we are still friends even after Nayeon and I ended our relationship. It's strange how we all entered into relationships and even experienced breakups together. We recognize the person we actually love, but it's already too late. But we do want to apologize, even if it's just once, and we hope they'll at least attempt to forgive us.

We are once again seated close to the stage. Other groups congratulated us, and we were seen smiling and bowing to each of them before taking our seats. The following and final performance will be given by Venomous and the dude guys. I am not really prepared to watch this, or to watch my Hao with someone else, but we don't have a choice. If you ask me, I am aware that they accomplished a lot and elevated the performance.

The dude dudes and Venomous headed backstage to prepare. As soon as I saw Hao about to begin the intro, I knew it was going to kill my soul. Soon after that, the light goes out and the stage light is visible. It is red. It disgusts me, and I abhor it. When the music began, I could even make out Leeknow and Felix. As soon as I noticed Bangchan and Felix's reactions to the intro song, Redlight, I chuckled since they were just like mine.

The dance started, and I instantly despise it. I detest how Xiaojun pulls my Hoa from his waist, they are too close. Even if Xiaojun is a friend of mine, I won't appreciate it if he touches something that belongs to me.

.

No one's pov....

The intro began. Hyunjin, Jun, and Bangchan were already envious of it. Not gonna lie, each venomous looks hot and seductive in those outfits, and the dude dudes are so hot that no one can resist them.

All the Wolverines started to feel envious as the performance started. not just the single, but also others. What do you anticipate from them when your sweethearts dancing in such sexy style with other boys? The dance moves used included the pullover, lift, those tight quarters, hip dance, grinding, chair dance, and, for the cherry on top, bachata and tango. Their bodies were constantly in contact with one another.

The dance ends with the boys kissing every single venomous on the neck like vampire concept, leaving every single Wolverine burning with anger. Wow, the stage and the studio are heating up due to the jealousy of the Wolverines and the Venomous dance...

“That was the sexiest performance I've ever saw. Great Job, boys! I especially enjoyed the show and all the sexual motions; it felt like you were trying to turn the stage into a strip club. I LOVE IT, ” Jessi exclaimed, causing the audience to laugh and applaud for both groups.

“Congratulations to all the groups for a wonderful performance. Fans, please join us at 7 o'clock precisely tomorrow for our departure celebration, which is, of course, going to be live.” Jhope gave a wink and his brightest smile in an effort to defeat every army present.

"Everyone must adhere to the themes Okay, the party's theme will be a royal ball, so be sure to encourage your spouse to enter the party hall right away. See you later, be well.” Kai said as he gave the camera a bow.

The three hosts uttered "Meet you all tomorrow, love you" in unison, and the contestants quickly began to file out of the studio.

____________________________

POV : Mingyu.

All Wolverines are present backstage; in fact, all single Wolverines are present right now as other Wolverines went to meet their partners. There is too much silence in this space.

“So this is how being in love feels.” When Hyunjin chuckles and puts his head on Bangchan's shoulder, I notice that he is crying.

“I messed up with Yunho. I treat him with no respect,” Mingi cries. “I merely used his generosity for my own advantages. I despise myself.”

“ What you mean Mingi ” Hongjoong asked being confused by Mingi words.

“ Me and Yunho were in Friends with b-benifits thing ”

“ WHAT.... WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID ” Hongjoong  looking shocked but more then it he's looking angry.

“ H-hyung I am sorry. ”

“ FUCK WITH THAT SORRY MINGI, IF YOU WAS IN THAT KIND OF STAFF THEN HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN BLAME YUNHO ON THAT NIGHT LIKE IT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME DOING IT WITH HIM ”

“ Hyung i was scared, I was scared to believe i am gay ”

“ Mingi---  Leave when i myself did mistake I have no right to shout on you after hurting hwa. ” He sigh and sit on chair while covering his face with his hands.

It was Scoups Hyung calling me "Mingyu." I know he saw me struggling even yesterday, but I avoided him. I guess it's impossible now because he won't stop unless I tell him everything.

“ Yes hyung ” He come and sit beside me..

“ you know what i want to ask right. ” I nod
“ so tell me ”

“ Hyung can we do somewhere out from here. I mean i am not comforta---”

"Sure, let's go to the parking lot." He smiles, and I nod. We  get up and leave the room , if you ask me, I was too afraid of how Hyung would react. I know he won't mind that I'm gay, but after what I did to Winwoo, I'm hoping he won't murder me. We arrived in the parking lot after five minutes, and he looked at me to continue. I gulped and sighed.

“I swear I won't speak till Mingyu is finished. I want to help you; I'm not here to lecture you.”

I inhaled deeply and began to tell him everything about our relationship, our separation, the wonwoo uncle incident, and the fake connection I had with Sana. By the time I had finished, I was in a sobbing mess. To my astonishment, he gave me a hug instead of a reprimand, which made me sob hysterically. I hugged my hyung while crying. His touch still makes me feel the same way as it did when I was a 15-year-old lad who used to hug him and cry every night in the uncertainty of our futures.

Years have passed, but his hug still makes me feel warm. This is apparently never going to end. He looked at me as we parted ways and said, "Mingyu, you could have told me earlier."

“ I was scared hyung, wonwoo dreams, passion everything was on line. His uncle said that he will expose us ”

"So... Mingyu, do you really believe in carats? Do you really think they will hate you for this when those gorgeous idiots out there are already shipping all of the members, not to mention meanie is one of  popular ship"

“ I know hyung but that time i was too scared ”

“You could have share it with me okay forget about me you could have share it with hannie. Mingyu we promise to share everything then why...”

“ I am sorry hyung I am sorry.”

“ Don't be mingyu please, I can understand your situation. Don't worry Mingyu I will talk with wonwoo ” I nod and hyung left to dressing room as he got texted from Joon hyung. I sighed and lean on one car when I hear wonwoo's voice. I frowed and walk few step just to see wonwoo and his partner yuta standing on distance...

I overheard wonwoo asking, looking bewildered as they both stood there holding hands, "What happened Yuta, why you brought me here?"

“ Wonwoo... Actually I want to ask you something... Would you be my boyfriend. ” My heart stop, I can't stand and hear his answer i step back and turn running from there as far as i can. I lost him... I lost him. I can't do anything but just cry cry cry I don't want to live without him I cant leave without him. i am sorry everyone... All my members I am sorry, I am sorry scoups hyung, I am sorry hannie Hyung, I am sorry wonwoo. I love you I love you alot but we are not meant to be. I soon come to the top floor of the Building one jump and all pain will get vanish Kim Mingyu.

Please vote and Comment....
Hope you enjoy 💖
Love you all 💖💖💖

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.4K 373 13
Y/n doesn't have friends and is always alone not until Gyuvin transfers schools and starts to notice y/n, but then something sparks that Gyuvin start...
15.6K 259 25
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
226K 6.8K 28
Biggest and Brightest K-Pop Boyband. Millions of Supporters. Successful concerts in the largest arena around the world. Different country, Different...
23.7K 786 34
What happens when Jungkook and Taehyung met, and are the sons of two different CEO's of two different companies. This complicated and rollercoaster s...