✓I have swept the interstella...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fu Anjie Category: Tanmi doujin Because his father was unknown, and he also hindered the eyes of the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
End

12

722 15 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 12

Although he didn't go to bed early last night, Mu Shuyu, who didn't really need to sleep, got up early in the morning.

At this point in time, the secret realm has awakened, a piece of life and prosperity, and the master's side is still quiet, Mu Shuyu knows that he got up late, quietly changed into pants, brought a bucket hat, carried the back basket that had just been woven two days ago, and went to the field.

The secret realm is full of spiritual energy, and the corn planted for the first time before can be harvested in less than ten days.

These days, the little robots have opened up a large field, Mu Shu and the little robots have planted sweet potatoes, soybeans, watermelons, spirit rice, etc., and transplanted a lot of spirit fruit trees in the secret realm to raise carefully, in addition, there is a large field of flowers, Mu Shu Hui planted a lot of flower species, I believe that in a few days, here will usher in a piece of purple red.

His fields are becoming more and more lively, and there are small surprises and harvests in them almost every day.

Mu Shuyu squatted in the flower field and found that many flowers already had flower bones, the little bees could not wait to visit the door, and the little robots were carrying small buckets to water the flowers.

Mu Shuyu knew that they had a lot of ideas to set up a more convenient watering method, but since they saw the small bucket made by Mu Shuhui, they fell in love with this ancient watering method.

The small bucket is made of the height of a small robot, the small one is only the palm height of Mu Shumo, a bucket can only water three flower seedlings, there are two kinds of pear white wood and dark brown wood, a total of more than twenty, Mu Shu made a whole day, every time he made one, there was a small robot to receive one, a small robot two.

Since then, every two days they have taken two small wooden barrels and gone to fetch water from the stream, lining up to water the flowers and other crops.

Mu Shumao told Jing Xingyan about this, "Master, the little robots used to like farm work. Jing

Xingyan looked helpless, they can obviously do automatic watering systems, why have they become so naïve when they go over there? Is watering flowers that fun?

Looking at the first video taken back, greeting the morning sun, carrying two small wooden barrels out, little robots that come to water one by one, wandering in a field of greenery and morning light, maybe it's really fun.

This morning is another day of watering the flowers, so Mu Shuyu personally came to break the corn.

He loved the harvesting activity, and throwing an ear of corn into the back basket was a heavy satisfaction.

Mu Shumao picked a big break, the corn in the secret realm is very large, broke ten ears of corn, the back basket is full, all with two layers of corn leaves together thrown into the pot to cook, and corn boiled with beans, soybeans are not ripe, still green, but Mu Shumao just likes this kind of beans.

The water in the pot gurgled, and the aroma of corn woke up the corn, and it crawled out in a daze, crawling into Mu Shuyu's hand in a daze, holding his fingers to look at the corn in the pot.

Recently, I have slept more and more, Mu Shu padded it, watching its flesh shake and shake, "Hmm, are you about to grow up?" For

more than ten years, he has maintained the appearance of a baby spirit silkworm, and sleeping for so long recently seems to be a sign of adulthood.

"Hmm?" Hmm shook his head, it wasn't time yet.

Mu Shuyu didn't continue to ask, he stared at the corn and said: "If only we had a cow, milk and corn are a perfect match."

"Hmm!" Hmm was also excited, and obviously liked the corn and milk combination.

After the corn is cooked, Mu Shuyu and Huo naturally will not gnaw on their mouths, leaving two to make corn juice, Mu Shuyu broke down the corn kernels neatly in rows, and the eight corns were all the same fate, breaking out a small pot full of jade-like corn kernels.

Then two spoonfuls of orange-yellow corn kernels, a spoonful of green beans, a spoonful of crystal clear shrimp, plus a spoonful of red and tongling small wild fruits, all placed on lotus leaves, small wild fruits were found by small robots, round and small, hidden in the grass, sweet and sour.

The remaining two corns and spirit fruits together, crushed into three cups of corn spirit juice with spiritual power, breakfast is ready.

Mu Shuyu held himself, not holding its part, and the master's part was the first to hold it.

What Mu Shuyu didn't know was that as soon as he finished breaking the corn, Jing Xingyan got up, because Xin Zhang and Qi Hongchang came again in the morning.

After eating two fruits, these two guys couldn't forget it, thinking every day and night, of course, not only fruits, but also the two copper money trees.

Because of this, the two of them even moved their houses to the vicinity of Jing Xingyan.

Of course, the two of them were suddenly so bold, in addition to the temptation of the copper money tree and fruit, there was also the transformation of Jing Xingyan.

When he first came to Kali Planet, although Jing Xingyan did not lose his temper or scold people, no one dared to talk to him, and the soulless appearance of not caring about anything made them want to disappear immediately.

After the first two meetings, they obviously felt that Jing Xingyan had changed, his vitality had returned, and his mental power was also very stable, and even said that he would solve the problem of money.

Jing Xingyan wants to solve the problem of money, which is simply more alive and positive than before.

Xin Zhang and Qi Hongchang came to Jing Xingyan's big courtyard and saw Jing Xingyan debugging a small robot.

It's normal to debug a robot, but what is abnormal is that the robot is too cute, which doesn't match Jing Xingyan's personality at all.

As we all know, Jing Xingyan is a typical pragmatist, he only seeks the most powerful mecha, never considers the appearance, who would have thought that this cute little robot in front of him was made by Jing Xingyan?

What's even more abnormal is that this little robot is made of wood! Wood!

Although this is a very small robot, but it is also wood, what kind of wood can be used as a robot, those trees in the Simon galaxy that break when they break? Impossible.

"Master, you won't kill the cute round-leaved tree, will you!" Xin Zhang was shocked and afraid, and his mouth was scooping.

"It's not." Jing Xingyan's simple two words made the two people completely relax their hearts.

After being relieved, Qi Hongchang stared at the little robot in Jing Xingyan's hand and said: "This method of the master is indeed good, the unique wooden robot in the entire Simon galaxy will definitely be able to sell for a very high price at the auction."

"Alas, alas? Yes, alas, there will be an auction on the whole network the day after tomorrow! Xin Zhang realized later.

Star Network Auction does not need to be present in person, as long as the holographic video of the auction item is auctioned in advance and operated online, they can indeed participate.

Jing Xingyan stopped the movement of his hand, did not say anything right or else, gave a fruit to one person, and closed the door under their reluctant gaze.

After Jing Xingyan returned to the lake in the backyard with the debugged wooden robot, it didn't take long for Mu Shuyu and Hmm to appear, "Master, it's early to be angry today." Mu

Shuyu and Mma sat on the floor, and the first head had already delivered breakfast.

Mu Shuyu does not have to give Jing Xingyan every meal, especially breakfast, when Mu Shuyu eats breakfast, Jing Xingyan generally does not get up, but today is different.

"Master, this is the corn that I planted with the first one, I just broke it, you taste it." Mu Shuyu said.

Jing Xingyan took the bowl and chopsticks from the first hand, and found that there was another delicate spoon in his tableware, and on the emerald green smooth leaves, the colorful breakfast was pleasing to the eye and made people feel very good.

Jing Xingyan scooped a spoonful with a spoon and put it in his mouth, and the yellow corn kernels were sweet and softGlutinous, green beans with astringency, red fruits sweet and sour, crystal shrimp flesh Q bomb, not only rich in color, but also rich in taste layers, eating a bite is super satisfying.

There was not a single grain left, Jing Xingyan quickly finished it, and the thick corn juice was also drunk in one gulp.

Mu Shuyu and Mu Huo were still pinching the spoon and eating in small bites, they moved in unison, eating two spoonfuls of corn kernels, drinking a sip of corn juice, and eating in small bites pleasantly and satisfied.

The spoon is steady, chewing slowly, eating can be eaten into a picture, Jing Xingyan looked at it for a while, silently turned around and looked at his light brain, feeling that he lived in a highly civilized self more like a barbarian than them.

When Mu Shuyan finished eating, Jing Xingyan also put away his light brain, and when the first head came to collect the rice bowl, Jing Xingyan stuffed the wooden robot that he had carved for the night into a storage bag.

So, when Mu Shu was collecting the dishes and chopsticks, he received a small wooden robot.

He opened his mouth slightly, and did not say anything, but his eyes were shining, as if someone had taken off the two brightest stars in the night sky and put them in his eyes.

The little wooden robot stepped forward and pulled his sleeves, square head and square head, looking stunned, stretched out his hand to show Mu Shupu, and the three words "Mu Shupu" were on his hand.

Mu Shuyu finally came back from the surprise, "Master! Mu

Shuyu looked at Jing Xingyan happily, the stars in his eyes were shining, reflecting a bright smile, "It! Wood! Mu Shuyu was a little excited, and didn't know what to say, "On the wooden villain, there is still my name!" Mu

Shuyu's happiness can be felt by everyone, his eyes are as bright as stars, the corners of his mouth have been rising, and he is so excited that his face also has a touch of powder, and he can't help but touch the wooden little robot, especially the three words on the little robot's hand, which are described back and forth by him.

Just like a puppy gets the first bone in life, like a child gets his first doll in life, more precisely, like a child in an orphanage, he gets the first toy to visit people in his life.

How can he be happy and satisfied so easily, although the wood has a high value in the interstellar, but it is just ordinary on his side, and he can be happy like this when he receives such a small gift.

Did you not receive a gift? Or did his gift really poke at his cute point?

Jing Xingyan still doesn't understand the reason, probably only Mang can understand, and it is also as happy as Mu Shumao.

He just had something strange in his heart, so easy to satisfy, so optimistic, key, and such a good-looking person, how come no one over there spoiled him well.

Mu Shu's slender fingers, pinched the wooden villain's hand, lifted the other Fangne's head, and lifted its calf, "There is a name that suits you best, but it's a pity that you can't use it, because I snatched it."

"You can't call Mumu, you can call Xiaomu." Mu Shuyu said: "It sounds like my son. Jing

Xingyan: ".......

In fact, every little robot is very versatile, but Mu Shuyu has his habits and preferences, and after Jing Xingyan felt his strange sense of ritual, he made him a small blue, highlighting his function of playing songs, and Xiaomu is an assistant in cooking.

The wood used by Xiaomu is the spirit wood used by Mushu to make bridges, hard and smooth, invincible to fire and water, Jing Xingyan was shocked while developing and excavating its maximum utility.

He put all the information he could find about cooking into Xiaomu's body, who could analyze ingredients, provide menus, make refrigerators, ovens, whisks and juicers, and so on.

Mu Shuyan couldn't put it down all day, and with the help of Xiaomu, he lit up his skills one by one, so that Jing Xingyan continued to receive various drinks and food throughout the day.

There are already many colorful drinks around him, small steamed buns, fried melon seeds, grilled chicken wings, roasted mushrooms, roasted corn, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted flowers...

Jing Xingyan: "...

The point is, how can you do so much at the same time, and make each one as beautiful as a work of art?

These things are not big, because the small wood is small, the stomach is also small, there are not many things to put down, and the oven can only bake some small things, Jing Xingyan just treats him as a pleasure to Mu Shuyan.

Jing Xingyan held a roasted flower, an unknown flower, and the roasted marks were compatible with the color and texture of the flower, as if it was painted, just right.

Over there, a group of small robots and a dough around Mu Shuyu and Xiaomu, standing in a circle, seeing Mu Shuyu making beautiful and novel things, and pretending to be a human, a small exclamation.

Jing Xingyan felt that his only robot and intelligence was in the wrong direction...

Looking at their appearance, such a simple activity, can be enjoyed for several days, Jing Xingyan opened his light brain, logged in to the Simon Forum, just saw his benefits, heard a sound over there.

In the lake, he found that the lake and the wooden houses were shaking, and there seemed to be an earthquake.

The little robots were shaken like melons, rolling around, and rolled out of Jing Xingyan's sight.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Go back to the table of contents

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Read history

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.3K 166
Author: Moxibustion Tail Demon Fox/灸尾妖狐 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 167 chapter Introducing: It's not scary to be dressed as cannon fodder in...
27.1K 1.9K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
218K 10.5K 87
Alto Parrish Flores, a 24 year old with a newfound ability and a rather dark perspective, meets a mysterious girl with void-less eyes and a deadpan t...
20.7K 364 50
Author: Ice City is not cold Category: BL doujin The doomsday star is the cradle for cultivating interstellar warriors. In order to cultivate the nex...