โ ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด โž

By Moonlit_Darling

๐€ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ โ†ฃ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท โ†ฃ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฝ /๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ-๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต... More

โ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ โž | ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด & ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด โž | ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ โž | ๐Ž๐œ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ
โ ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ โž | ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐œ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐‘.๐ˆ.๐ 2 ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐–๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐
๐–๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐”๐ฌ
โ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด โž | ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ
๐Œ๐ž๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐•๐ฎ
๐’๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐ž?
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ฒ
๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐”๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐˜๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ
๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ƒ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ?
๐€๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ
โ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โž| ๐€๐” ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐™๐ž๐ซ๐จ
๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐†๐จ ๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐จ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€ ๐Œ๐š๐ง
๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ

โ ๐˜š๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž |๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐Ž๐œ

118 3 2
By Moonlit_Darling

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 , 𝙄 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣
( 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 )
𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜, 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜 ❞

- 𝑉𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝑜𝑗𝑎 𝐶𝑎𝑡
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘀
↳ Astraea was named after the greek goddess of the same name, the goddess was known to be associated with Justice, Precision, Innocence, and Purity.

↳ Her middle name as well comes from greek mythology, the titaness Selene who was one of three that ruled over the moon. Selene ruling from the Heavens, Artemis from the earth, and Hecae from the underworld

↳ the name "Astraea" translates to "Star Maiden" or "Starry Night"

↳ Clearly, her fathers had the habit of naming their children after mythological figures. A theme that was also incorporated within the organization they had began together- but no longer run.

↘ | ❝ 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝘅𝗲𝗻
↳ Astraea has had to learn how to use her body in order to get the things she want. She tends to make use of this tactic quite often, combined with her personality and her ability that's where this title of hers came about. She actually seems to pride herself on this title of hers.

↘ | ❝ 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 ❞

→ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮/𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮
↳ These two nicknames are the most commonly used among friends. Often they're used by friends that don't already have their own nicknames for her. She doesn't mind the use of these nicknames from mutuals, but if she considers you an enemy it's best to stay away from the use of them as she wouldn't take it kindly.

→ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆
↳ A not so commonly used nickname. In fact, the use of this nickname had only seen the most use from a childhood friend of hers who had teased her for being like a stray cat. Later on, the nickname would also find some use from Dazai; but other than that no one else tends to use this nickname for her.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗲
↳ Alike to the previous nickname, this is also in rare use. The only two that tend to actually use it would be Chuuya and Ranpo. Originally, Chuuya had used it when they were younger for the first time and never stopped using it either. Ranpo had started to use it a little after they became friends with one another. Of course, the use of this nickname is open to anyone she considers a friend.

→ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲
↳ A nickname that had once held endearment from her fathers and brother is now only a nickname that mocks and haunts her. After losing the people who had given her this nickname she can no longer stand the use of it. Her mother had made a habit of using it in order to taunt her. It's best to stay away from the use of this nickname at all, there isn't telling how she may react to it.

→ 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
↳ Similarly to "Starshine" this was also once a sweet and endearing nickname, but now leaves a sour taste in her mouth; at least depending on the person using it. The nickname was gifted to her by her older brother, Cassius, and later her other brother, Arthur, began to use it as well. However, as things took place the once familial bond she had with Arthur began to break. The use of this particular nickname from him is no longer one she likes and finds it mocking. When it comes to Cassius, however, she doesn't mind its use and he has become the only one that is allowed to call her this and he does so often.

→ 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻
↳ This nickname found specific use with a dear childhood friend of hers. Though, she wouldn't exactly call him a friend now. Regardless, he was the only one to use this nickname for her and now it is no longer in use at all. She rather prefers to keep it that way as well.

→ 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
↳ This is a nickname that Dazai has given her and one he tends to use the most of as well. It's not really clear on where it came from, though a possible guess could be made that it was picked from a rather cruel nickname that others would use. When he started to use it was unclear, but it had just become a nickname that he never stopped using even now. Astraea hasn't exactly protested the use of this nickname, not really having an opinion of it. After all, she knows he doesn't use it in any sort of condescending way so what's the harm? She's only made one comment of it when she was younger, but that was it really.

→ 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿
↳ Astraea doesn't like the use of this nickname at all. It's a nickname that was given to her by Mori when she was fourteen and had just joined the mafia. As time passed she had grown a strong dislike for the nickname, but Mori still uses it regardless knowing she doesn't appreciate it.

→ 𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀
↳ An obviously not so kind nickname that some- most- would refer to her by. It was in response to her rather cold demeanor when she was younger towards many. Even now the nickname is used on and off. Though you'll mostly hear it be used behind her back and not directly to her face. There had been times that its use was found by Dazai and Chuuya, but that was when they were younger and only once by Dazai; and a few times by Chuuya when irked by her at that age. The person to use it and in some way be reprimanded for it would be Akutagawa.

→ 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
↳ This nickname was given to her by Fyodor. Being referred to as an Enchantress isn't anything new to her, but she wasn't exactly expecting any sort of nickname from him really. Regardless, it's a nickname he often refers to her by whenever they come across one another or when mentioning her in general.

→ 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹
↳ A nickname given to her by Nikolai. It's often he uses it as he claims since Fyodor is a demon then she must truly be an angel. When he first used it Astraea found it silly and even now she still does. Of course, despite her not believing the notion at all, she finds some amusement in it and lets the use slide- with him at least.

→ 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮
↳ Though Cassius was the one to adopt Takeo, it was rather evident that the young boy had quickly grown attached to Astraea and views her as his mother.Instead of trying to get him to stop, they simply went with it. Astraea takes great pride and responsibility in being a motherly figure to Takeo. Even though there are many things that keep her from doing it. Though he is her nephew and refers to him as such, it's clear that she views the boy like a son and treats him that way too. Cassius has, of course, jokingly complained about the fact, but he has no actual issue with it.

↘ | ❝ 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗲 - 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲
↳ A nickname she had given him when she was younger and it had never really gone away. She still frequently uses it. Though her relationship with Arthur may be strained and practically non-existent, her relationship to Cassius only seemed to grow stronger.

→ 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗼-𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗲 - '𝗸𝗲𝗼
↳ An affectionate nickname for her adorable nephew. Of course, she has plenty of nicknames for the young boy, but this is the more commonly used of them all.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗲 - 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀
↳ Of course she has a nickname for her dear childhood friend, though this is simply one of two she has for him. This is another nickname that has been around for some time and one Astraea can't shake the use of even despite how strained things are between herself and Niko now.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗲 - 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
↳ To reciprocate his nickname for her, "My Sweet Moon" she had came up with this nickname for him. It has some relation to his ability, but mostly due to his love for these specific mythological creatures. While she used to use it plenty of times for him in the past, she no longer does so now.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂 - 𝗠𝗿. 𝗘𝘅𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
↳ The use of this nickname came about when they were younger and in the mafia. She had struggled in finding a suitable nickname for him as he would complain about her having two for Chuuya and not him. This was the nickname she had settled on at the time, though it didn't really please him; it'd be one he would simply have to deal with for the moment. Obviously now it isn't in use anymore.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂 - 𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
↳ This nickname came about when they started to work in the detective agency. She uses it teasingly and mostly often when she sees him. Even now the nickname is still in quite the use. A habit she can't quite shake despite no longer being on the same side as him and her attempts to place some distance. Of course, he seems rather pleased that she can't drop the habit and tends to tease her about it. He had teased her as well when she first originally used it, only resulting in a little eyeroll and some back talk.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂 - 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
↳ Obviously this isn't a nickname but his first name. With a friendship that had managed to develop it was only bound to happen. After his insistence complaining about the lack of an actual nickname for him, and the dissatisfaction of using his occupation as one, Astraea had decided to put his first name to use. It had effectively surprised him in the moment and had his reaction been negative she would have dropped it; but he didn't seem to mind it at all.

→ 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝘂𝘆𝗮 - 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝘆
↳ It's no secret that Astraea's nicknames were always teasing and playful. eThis nickname is no different of course. It's been in use for quite a while by now and Astraea hasn't dropped the use of it. The use of it came about when they were younger in some slight mocking way, but now she uses it in light playful teasing.

→ 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝘂𝘆𝗮 - 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝘂
↳ A simple and silly little nickname that Astraea had given the ginger. It was meant with protest from him because of how silly and childish it is; but it didn't stop her from using it. At the time she had used it to annoy him, but it had grown to be more endearing in some form. He had grown not to mind its use, especially now with her insistence to push others away.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗽𝗼 𝗘𝗱𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮 - 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
↳ It was no secret he is the heart of the detective agency. Astraea tends to use this nickname in a teasing manner and not in a harmful way that one may initially assume. Ranpo is well aware of course that the nickname holds no cruelty behind it and doesn't seem to really mind its use from her.

→ 𝗬𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗸𝗼 - 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿
↳ Astraea does have a tendency to use peoples occupations as part of their nicknames and so it's really no different when it comes to Yosano either. Of course, She'll occasionally put a 'my' in front of the nickname just as she tends to do with some of the nicknames for others.

→ 𝗬𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗸𝗼 - '𝗸𝗶𝗸𝗼
↳ A little nickname derived from Yosano's first name. With the time Astraea had been in the agency they became friends and so Astraea had begun to use this little nickname from time to time and still has a tendency to do so.

→ 𝗗𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗮 - 𝗠𝗿./𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
↳ Rather similarly t how she uses the occupations for Dazai and Yosano, he is no different. She uses 'Mr. Idealist' the most. The nickname came about as a way to tease him of course. It tends to earn a scoff from him or some evidence that he's annoyed by it.

→ 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶 - 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿
↳ No different than some of the nicknames she has for his colleagues and no different than how he has been addressed before- though Astraea throws a 'dear' or 'sweet' in front of it at times to be more endearing. He doesn't pay too much mind to it seeing as he's noticed and heard of her habit of using 'dear' and 'sweet' in front of some of her nicknames for others.

→ 𝗔𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗥𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 - 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘁
↳ They don't entirely get along with one another and this nickname has some show of that fact. It was a nickname that had surfaced during the Dark Era, when Akutagawa had the bright idea of talking down to her. Of course, that didn't slide by so easily and he needed to be reminded of his place. From then on it seems as though she's taken to constantly using the nickname for him.

→ 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗢𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗶 - 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶
↳ Though she has grown to resent and disgust towards him by now, trying to break the habit of this nickname had proven difficult. This stemmed from her mother introducing him as her uncle and repeatedly having referred to him as such when mentioning him to her and her brother that Astraea developed the habit of saying it herself. She's been managing to catch herself when she does lately and stop herself- though it isn't all the time.

→ 𝗞𝗼𝘂𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗢𝘇𝗮𝗸𝗶 - 𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀
↳ The ginger haired woman has reasonaly become an older sister to quite a few and Astraea was no exception to this herself. While also being like a mentor, she was also sort of like a big sister so Astraeatended to address her as such. Kouyou is rather used to it and seems to have no qualms with it either.

→ 𝗙𝘆𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆 - 𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻
↳ Another nickname with 'my dear' and the others 'occupation'. There's a mix of mockery in its use, though it's covered by a feigned endearment- that may not be as feigned anymore as it once was. He is quite aware of the nickname not meaning anything sweet, but regardless if it is or isn't he finds some entertainment in the way she addresses him.

→ 𝗙𝘆𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆 - 𝗙𝗲𝗱𝘆𝗮
↳ It's a diminutive of his name and something she uses interchangeably with her other nickname for him. Once again, he finds some amusement in its use and has made no complaint of it. Perhaps on its first use it's managed to catch him off guard, but that was only the one time.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗼𝗹 - 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱
↳ With his admiration/envy of birds it only seemed fitting that she give him a nickname that was associated with them. He seemed rather happy with the nickname since, alike with Dazai with Chuuya, he complained about Fyodor getting a nickname. It's a bit often that Astraea addresses him with this nickname.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗼𝗹 - 𝗞𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗮
↳ A diminutive of his name that Astraea had began to use for him a little after using the other nickname she has for him. He doesn't mind it of course and actually takes some great joy in the use of this.

→ 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗮 - 𝗠𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗿
↳ She had taken a little to come up with a nickname for him, she wanted something better, but ended up settling with this nickname. She uses it rather often for him, though she's still hoping to find a suitable nickname for him that she finds is better. Sigma doesn't seem to mind it all that much.

→ 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 - 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀
↳ Astraea adores children and has the tendency of referring to them by 'little one' or 'little ones' in a sweet and endearing manner. Her soft spot for them seems clear enough. Of course, she tends not to refer to anyone over the age of ten by this, knowing it'll most likely just bother them. The only time she had was when she referred to Kyouka and Kenji by this nickname by accident, but neither seemed to actually mind it aside from the curiosity of her use for it towards them.

↘ | ❝ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❞

→ 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶-𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲

↘ | ❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗦𝗵𝗲/𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆
↳ Either one is acceptable since she doesn't exactly have a preference on which is used.

↘ | ❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❞

→ 𝗕𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹
↳ She's open about her sexuality, having no issue in expressing her interest in others. Of course, she isn't annoying about it. She just doesn't discriminate when it comes to who she's interested in- or who her targets are either.

↘ | ❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 ❞

→ 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 29

↘ | ❝ 𝐀𝐆𝐄 ❞

→ 16 [ 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰 ]
↳ She joined the Mafia two years prior, being fourteen when she originally joined.

→ 19 [ 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗿𝗮 ]

→ 23 [ 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 ]
↳ Astraea remains a year older than the double black duo, always teasingly holding it above their head at times when they were younger that she was older than the both of them.

↘ | ❝ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 ❞

→ 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻, 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
↳ Astraea had lived her childhood here before inevitably ending up in Yokohama. She remembers a few things about it, but has perhaps only visited on the rare off chance of getting a break and being able to go- but even then it's rare that she goes so far that way as the place no longer feels like home to her.

↘ | ❝ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗬𝗼𝗸𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮, 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻
↳ Where she has spent the rest of her life and where she will most likely stay for however long she has left as well. She came to Yokohama when she was young and has grown to know the back alleys like the back of her hand at this point. She finds it rather beautiful though and doesn't mind being here.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 ,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 .
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 ,
𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 .
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 .
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 . ❞

- 𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑦 𝐸𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞

→ Astraea has a very youthful, almost ethereal glow to her. She's a bit short, but don't make the mistake of letting that fool you like some have done before. She can certainly handle her own. Her hair is curly and long, reaching her waist and is usually kept down. If she does put it up in a hairstyle, it's a half up / half down type of style as she doesn't seem to like having her hair up completely. Her bangs always seem to hide one of her eyes, though there isn't anything wrong with it. Her hair is dyed a midnight blue with highlights of a vibrant violet in it. Beneath the dye her hair is a deep brown. Her ears are a bit pointed, getting her teases of being like an elf. She has vibrant sea blue-green eyes, always sharp and piercing. She tends to wear a bit of make up as well. Some people may assume that the marks along the one side of her body were tattoos, but they aren't. Instead these marks have been there since she discovered her ability and seemed to only spread more as she gets older. The only marks that don't seem to spread are the ones under her eyes.

↘ | ❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❞

→ 5'2 ½

↘ | ❝ 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲

↘ | ❝ 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❞

→ 𝗦𝗲𝗮 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲-𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻
↳ In some lighting it becomes either a deep shade of blue or brighter lighting it's a seafoam green.

↘ | ❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❞

→ 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁
↳ Her hair isn't dyed, something that shocks everyone that asks. Not many believe it though, so she usually just says it's dyed. Why this is she isn't sure.

↘ | ❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸, 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿, 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁

↘ | ❝ 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿

↘ | ❝ 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

→ Being part of dangerous organizations from a young age of course she had come to receive quite a few scars. Those scars could be from an array of reasons, whether caused by her reckless actions outright during missions or a result of her mothers punishment towards her when she was her subordinate. The majority of her scars are along her back however, all result of her mother.

↘ | ❝ 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ The markings on her skin count, but along with that there's a crescent moon tattoo on her left shoulder blade, and a sun on her right shoulder blade. She originally had only had the crescent moon to match her brother, Apollo, who had a sun tattoo. When he passed she got the sun tattoo on her right shoulder blade.

↳ She isn't sure where the markings came from, but she's had them and she just accepted that they're there. It is a possibility that her markings and the reason for her hair color have a connection to the organization she was part of as a child.

↘ | ❝ 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗔𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗼
↳ Astraea's Japanese Voice Claim, specifically when she voices Dominique in VnC

→ 𝗡/𝗔
↳ Still trying to find a new eng voice claim for her

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 ,
𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 ?
𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 . . ❞

- 𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑎
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 ❞

𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁;

𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿;

↘ | ❝ 𝐉𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐑𝐘 / 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗔 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲
↳ This is the most important of the jewelry she wears, it had started between herself and her brothers to wear stones that each represent them in some way. Cassius was the one to suggest and find these stones for each of them. Astraea obviously had moonstone, meanwhile Apollo had a sunstone, Cassius has a sapphire, and Arthur has zicron. With Apollo passing, Cassius holds onto the sunstone that was once his with the intention of giving it to Takeo when he grows older.

→ 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀
↳ These were a gift from her older brother for her birthday, something that their fathers had intended to give her, but obviously had never received the chance to do so. Astraea adores these hairclips and are particularly attached to them.

→ 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗿
↳ It's noted that when joining the mafia something is usually passed on to the subordinates of executives. This choker was something Astraea's mother had given her- and honestly if it didn't have the crescent moon on it she'd feel like it was a dog collar. briefly in the agency she no longer wore it, but returning back to the mafia she began to again.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
↳ Though it may not be the smartest to wear these in combat she still does so regardless.

↘ | ❝ 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒 / 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ❞

→ As previously mentioned, the only tattoos she has are the moon and sun (She does plan to get more, though she isn't too sure of what yet) Meanwhile also having marks along her skin that have been there since she was young and isn't sure what they were. They aren't birthmarks she knew that much though.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻' 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻' 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 ,
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' '𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝘂𝗻 ❞

- 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝐷𝑒𝑙 𝑅𝑒𝑦
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❞

→ 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗝
↳ Perhaps one word that could truly sum up Astraea was 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜. There is a particular air of 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 that seems to surround her which can often be confused for a bit of 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 to others- something she as well possesses a bit of when it comes to how 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 she was. Which is something that can lead to her 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. She can be rather 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜, someone people enjoy being around after getting to 'know' her. Of course, Despite these she is rather 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 and difficult to figure out. Don't let her natural charm and playful behavior fool you as the young woman can be quite 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. She is an 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 and 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 woman who has a tendency to discover people's weaknesses and exploit them for her own gain. The type to have enough 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 to draw her manipulation into making you believe she is someone to be trusted; and she's good at it because of just how easily 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 she is.

She is also rather 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭 and it is through these observations that she is capable of deducting a person and figure out their flaws. While she can be Strategic and prefers to make a plan and the possibilities before acting. However, these plans have a tendency to be 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, often times she'll let herself be put in harm's way just for things to go successfully with minimal harm to whoever she's with/protecting at the moment. She has a strong 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 to the people she trusts- and trust isn't something easy to receive from her. You may earn her respect, but just because you have that doesn't mean you have her trust.

Despite her habit of trying to keep herself rather closed off, she is a person that experiences human emotions. Deep down, she harbors 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 due to parts of her past, the constant amount of fears she has, and a feeling of being out of place. Oftentimes it leads to her being seen as 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 towards the people who care about her. Even though charming she is quite 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 and 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥. She tends not to be someone who is reassuring with her words and is most likely to lie or to be 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭 and tell you the reality of the matter at hand. Unfortunately, due to her bad habits and her declining mental health she tends to be a bit 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 and will sometimes knowingly self sabotage, accepting that doing that will make things better for others after she distances.

However, there is a side to her that comes up only towards her loved ones and those she trusts. They'll see behind the walls and discover a 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, and 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 soul who has a habit of always being 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 towards her friends and loved ones; whether by physical touch or, mostly, silly nicknames. It is rather safe to say that she is also quite 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 and will do whatever she has to in order to protect her loved ones... even if protecting to her means lying to them or risking her own life for them. While her guard may always be up around others, when it comes to the people she cares for that guard obviously drops. Unfortunately, this caring nature towards people ends up causing an inner turmoil for letting people close enough to see such a side.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 ,
𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 .
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗗𝗡𝗔 ❞

- 𝐴𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑀𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛 𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐴
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
↳ It's no real wonder why it is she has a fondness for the night, but for those unaware she finds a hard time falling asleep and so she's usually awake at night. It tends to bring her comfort, whether it's a clear night sky or if it's cloudy it doesn't really matter to her. She does however prefer a clear night, so she could look up at the stars and the moon. At times she may go 'missing' but in reality it's likely you'll find her out on the roof (or the balcony of her apartment) looking up at the sky and simply admiring it and how peaceful the atmosphere is. It's also perhaps the easiest time to talk and see a different side of her.

→ 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
↳ She doesn't get the chance to story tell often, when she does its to her dear nephew. However, Astraea enjoys sharing different stories especially about different myths or what have you that she really enjoys. Of course, when she's telling some of these stories to kids she tends to twist things a little so as to not scare them. Her nephew seems to like to hear stories about different people Astraea knows, specifically members of the detective agency as Astraea had told him different stories about them once. This enjoyment of storytelling is perhaps a result of what her fathers would do for her and her brother when they were young, still hanging on to the journals one of her fathers had written some stories down in.

→ 𝗠𝘆𝘁𝗵𝘀, 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀, 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗸𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗲
↳ Astraea adores learning different myths, legends, and folklore from all sorts of places. She likes to see how some overlap or how they differ from one another as well. It was always something that had intrigued her and due to this it's likely she'll draw connections with some myths to current things in one way or another.

→ 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀
↳ Of course, this depends on the story sometimes, but she does enjoy listening to scary stories as she finds them to be intriguing. Whether it's an insight to what someone finds scary or if it's something that she nitpicks a little for the stupidity of how people can be in situations. It takes a bit for a story to be scary for her, if anything she has never really been scared of the tales told to her but more so intrigued. Though, for the true stories she isn't intrigued enough to test the ideas/visit the places herself.

→ 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲
↳ Though possessing a disdain for people and finding humanity to be nonexistent in some, she has a strong curiosity for the way people think. She's noted that people's mindsets don't entirely differ from one another; and yet they still manage to somehow differ completely too. In her own way she likes to study others and often does this in attempts to provoke reactions from people. Whether for her own amusement or to get something she wants depended often. One thing was simply for sure though, people intrigued her and it interested her to see how they may react in a provided scenario. The mind, to her, is like putting together a puzzle.

→ 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱
↳ Usually, she prefers spicy foods. It certainly stemmed from eating so much spicy food with her brother, Apollo. Meanwhile, Cassius and Arthur don't particularly care for anything too spicy. When Cassius cooks himself and Astraea meals, he tends to just do a basic dish and allow Astraea to add as much spice as she wishes for her own portion.

→ 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
↳ She tends to enjoy cooking for others, but as well cooking with others. She isn't a culinary chef or anything, but she's good at preparing suitable meals for herself and whomever she's with. She would often cook with Apollo and now she often cooks with Cassius and Takeo when she sees them.

→ 𝗧𝗼𝗳𝘂
↳ Quite specifically, she likes fried tofu, but doesn't mind the other ways you can cook it either. She had first tried some when she was younger and now she likes it quite a bit.

→ 𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀
↳ She has a soft spot when it comes to animals, always curious of them. She's perhaps befriended a few of the strays that are around the city, coming across them and offering them food too. Even the not so friendly of animals or not so 'pretty' seem to catch her attention and in some ways it calms her to watch them and wonder about their lives. If it was similar or different to those of humans.

→ 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀
↳ Alike to animals, she has an obvious soft spot for children. Shesees them as the only ones having humanity in comparison to many others. That aside when around children she almost turns into a whole other person. Astraea cherishes that light in their eyes and wants to preserve their innocence and dreams for as long as she can- knowing all too well that light is bound to fade. Some fade quicker than others, so it's best to try and at least hold onto that for as long as they can, right? She tends to keep some kind of candy on her just in case she run into a little kid looking for help or if she ended up on a mission in the slums.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴
↳ Astraea has quite an enjoyment for dancing and it often becomes present in her fighting style. She used to practice dancing quite a bit and still does so even now when she has the chance to. She'll find a spot to herself, listen to music and simply let it influence her. She likes to dance a little in the kitchen while she cooks, humming along to the music she plays as she does so- don't be surprised when she suddenly drags you into dancing with her too. When it comes to missions, she finds the ones involving a big event most enjoyable as she has an excuse to dance.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
↳ There was something about rain that was soothing to her- the soft pattering of rain against her window or the feeling of it on her skin and the smell in the air always seemed to ease her mind. Even the harsher of rain that came with storms seemed to be enough and if she can she'll go out into the rain with little care about the possibility of her getting sick because of it.

→ 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺/𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
↳ In specific her favorites would have to be spider lilies, as there is something so beautifully tragic about their symbolism. Additionally, she finds the color and the looks of them beautiful. Of course, she likes other flowers and their meanings as well, finding the meaning of flowers to be something of interest. She doesn't know all of them and their meanings, but she likes to find them out and learn about them. A certain demon had possibly been part of the reason she had grown so interested in the symbolism of flowers, as each letter he would send would either have a flower attached or pressed onto some paper with its meaning written in the letter or beside it.

→ 𝗗𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁
↳ Of course she likes to be right, but for the same of knowing how to prepare her next course of actions. If it's wrong then her planning goes awry. It's not as though she can't recover from it, however it does wound her not being able to put things together the first time, especially when it regards to something important. Part of this does stem from her past, preferring that she get things right the first time so her plan goes smoothly and lessens the possibilities of too many casualties or a mess in general. As well, she takes pride in being able to pick apart someone and use the information for herself.

→ 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁
↳ There's some sort of enjoyment to her in knowing things others don't. Whether it's about them in general or something else. Usually it's in regards to something about themselves, finding it entertaining to see their reactions when she points it out or uses it against them. It all depends of course which side of hers the person is on. She may just use it against them to cause them harm, or it may be something she can playfully tease or admire about the person- depending of course.

→ 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺
↳ Freedom is something that is rather important to her. She likes to be able to do what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants. The sense of freedom is something she cherishes dearly and she despises the feeling of being chained down. However, much alike to Nikolai, that chained down feeling is something she connects to her emotions too.

→ 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘂𝗽 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀
↳ Astraea rather enjoys heights, she likes finding a high up place and sitting up there just to get a view of the rest of the city from where she was. Sometimes it's so she can feel closer to the stars too. The port mafia's buildings were certainly the perfect place to be so high up at and so most times if she can catch a moment of time for herself she'll go to the roof for that reason.

↘ | ❝ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺𝘀
↳ She isn't a fan of them and often prefers not to eat them either. Something about the texture is terrible to her. Astraea will eat them if it's unavoidable, so long as she can't see them and that they're hidden in her food that's totally fine.

→ 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀
↳ The atmosphere of these are these are always something that drags anyone down, she never likes to attend funerals as something about them feels to final to her. In addition to Funerals, she doesn't like going to Graveyards often either.

→ 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
↳ Mostly, she doesn't like the the extreme cold, having never been a fan of the cold in general. Though of course even the extreme heat is something she detests. She much rather prefers just right weather or rain.

→ 𝗢𝗯𝗻𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀
↳ Astraea isn't one to really enjoy obnoxiously loud places. She'll deal with them if she must and so long as she can find something to distract herself with while there, but other than that she prefers to stay away from those places. Loud noises themselves tend to agitate her, it seems to be a wonder how she managed to be around chuuya and dazai at times. THough if asked she'll simply tell you that she's learned to tune them out when they start to bicker.

→ 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀
↳ She'll admit, to herself mostly, that she has an issue when it comes to attachment. She constantly struggles with a battle of whether or not she should keep these attachments or if she should cut them off. Astraea has a tendency to remind herself that it is unlikely these things will last and it's best not to get too close despite her doing so regardless. Of course the issue with commitment is also due to the losses of people she cares for and not feeling worthy of something like that. Especially with an ability like hers it seems unlikely.

→ 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿
↳ She understands the sentiments, however to her it feels almost suffocating when someone worries for her. Almost like a punch to her pride, but mostly she doesn't want to be a burden to anyone. Especially not to those she cares for and who have other things to worry about. Whenever concern is shown for her she tends to wave it off and shift off the topic or make some excuse. To some degree the concern makes her feel as though she can't handle herself or that she'ss weak.

→ 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
↳ The loss of her brother had hit really hard- especially when she was present for it and was forced to watch helplessly. Perhaps to make things worse she sees hallucinations of her brother around too. She heavily blames herself for what happened to him. Had she not left the Mafia, perhaps he wouldn't have been put in harm's way and would have been alive. Sure, they'd be on opposing sides, but it'd be worth it knowing he's alive and well... right?

→ 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
↳ Her tactics do involve having to deal with being touched by strangers and it's something she feels she has to put up with. Despite that she had grown a bit of an aversion to touch, especially from strangers or people she doesn't trust/like. As said, while she's learned to put up with it for the sake of getting things done, when she finishes her mission she feels icky and wants to quickly get home so she can shower. Even when it comes to friends she can be a little tense, but is quick to relax.

→ 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝘂𝗹𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
↳ Being vulnerable and or being perceived as weak in front of others is something she strongly dislikes. She views vulnerability as a weakness, an easy way for enemies to use it against her- and so she always has her guard up. She refuses to show such a side to herself, especially after showing such a side to someone and getting betrayed. Never again, she had decided. Of course, hiding it isn't as easy as she'd like it to be and in some ways she unintentionally shows such a side to her friends, especially close ones.

→ 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
↳ Alike to her dislike of showing vulnerability, she has a tendency to refuse and dislike accepting help from others. It's not to say she thinks it's a bad thing as she is often one to offer some help to others if anyone needs it. Astraea had only grown to dislike being seen as though she can't handle something herself- often refusing to accept help until it becomes a last resort kind of thing for her. Even then she remains a bit reluctant.

→ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗼 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲
↳ Aligns a bit with her desire of freedom. At times it can feel as though she's practically being kept on a leash. Sometimes there are things she doesn't want to do but has to; or things she wants to do but isn't allowed to do. She prefers to have some control in her life so when she doesn't have that control it bothers her.

→ 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗣𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗿
↳ This seems to be rather self explanatory, isn't it? Of course, there is obviously barely any regard to this be it her targets or members of the mafia themselves. Even if it is a simple teasing way she makes it obvious she doesn't like it at all.

→ 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼
↳ Quite ironic considering she lies and does so to keep her loved ones safe, in her eyes at least. When it comes to her loved ones she values their trust and being lied to doesn't sit well with her. Especially when she can tell that they're lying.

→ 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
↳ She is well aware of her self destructive behavior, however she is unable to stop it. She isn't proud of it by any means, but because she feels as though she can't help it most of the time she doesn't bother to stop it. In some instances she feels as if it's the best that it happens and that she drives people she cares for away because of it. She'd rather they be alive and safe rather than possibly end up dead because of her.

→ 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀
↳ While her ability surely comes in handy, she also knows the issues that come with it. The lack of trust others will have with her because of her ability leaves it difficult sometimes to have better connections. Which is fine, but when it comes to the people she cares for she specifically worries and even tends to question herself.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 ,
𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲 .
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ,
𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 ❞

- 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐵𝑒𝑎 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗨𝗽
↳ Since she doesn't like to be seen as weak it's no surprise that she tends to bottle things up and hides them away from others. This little habit of hers, however, does tend to backfire as it can often result in her lashing out in the heat of arguments or severe situations of loss, fear, and stress. At any point there's an overwhelming emotion things tend to spill over.

→ 𝗙𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱
↳ Sometimes when she gets bored she'll fidget a little with her jewelry. Specifically, she will fidget with her necklace. Some people mistake it as a nervous habit, something she does correct as she can use that fact for her advantage.

→ 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗶𝗿
↳ In instances that she feels particularly overwhelmed or in the need of space from others, she'll excuse herself and go on a walk or go somewhere to just get some fresh air and be on her own. Depending on where she may be she'll try to find a high up place or she'll find somewhere she could simply hide away. Though often times it's a bit difficult, so if all else fails she'll have one of her subordinates train with her instead.

→ 𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘀
↳ It comes as no surprise that she tends to push herself past her own limits. Often it'll lead to her own hurt, but of course she'll never admit that and just insist she's fine. This thing of pushing her limits is often a reason for her reckless nature. So long as she's able to stand, or at least conscious, she's fine.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
↳ Astraea isn't good at conveying her emotions and often when she has to she'll go off on a ramble, her words being put together in a rather confusing way as she tries to string them together. When she realizes she was rambling she gets embarrassed and will laugh it off while excusing herself.

→ 𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
↳ Such a terrible habit had been something she had developed during dark era and had carried it through, it seemed to only get worse after Apollo's death- but she's promised Cassius and Takeo that she would quit and is genuinely trying to do so... though that doesn't mean there aren't times where she reverts back to smoking.

↘ | ❝ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮
↳ Somewhat alike to the fear of claustrophobia, but this is the fear of being trapped and having no escape. This may or not be a result of when she was younger playing hide and seek with her brothers and a few other kids within the organization they were part of. She ended up getting stuck in. Well, she had found a good hiding spot... so good she hadn't been found and her brothers had panicked quite a bit.

→ 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀
↳ It is a constant fear of hers, reasonably so as she has lost people she cares about. She has accepted the knowledge that it is bound to happen. Her fear for this is exactly why she tends to push the people she's close to away from her. Especially with what she's doing, it's probably best they stay at a distance from her.

↘ | ❝ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 / 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗮
↳ She has quite the case of insomnia, something that stemmed from her childhood. Most nights she awakes to night terrors so she'll often refuse to sleep. Sometimes she just can't fall asleep in general- and at the times that she could, she'll only be able to rest for a few hours or so before waking again.

→ 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁
↳ Astraea carries some severe survivors guilt, blaming herself especially for her older brothers, Apollos, death. The mention of it causes her to be rather irritable and pretty defensive as well. Accompanying the survivors guilt would as well be PTSD as it's often a result of this guilt.

→ 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
↳ For Astraea there was always a sense of disconnect for her when it came to people and things in general. A sense of not belonging. It's something that stems from quite a few things, but Astraea tries not to acknowledge it even though it had certainly been at its worse at the loss of her brother.

→ 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆
↳ Though it may not seem to show, Astraea's anxiety has a tendency to rear its head when she overthinks. When it does she tends to space out and fidget a little more, it's difficult for her to hide how anxious she is about things when it's specifically bothering her alot- though she certainly tries to hide it as best as she can.

→ 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
↳ Her trust in others is not all that great. Even if it may seem she trusts someone it's most likely just a way to get them to trust her. There isn't really a complete way to tell if she trusts you, it's quite the guessing game even if she may say she does. It's up to the person themselves to believe her or not.

→ 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀
↳ It seems clear that Astraea has attachment issues. She grows attached to others easily, however with her own fears and beliefs when it comes to having friendships she knows the inevitable possibility she will lose those people is there. More than close friendships especially seem to scare her. Though she craves it and has some as any other, she knows that having that strong of an attachment would only lead to more hurt in the end due to her own experiences.

→ 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
↳ With the loss of her brother and the trauma it had given her as well as the immense amount of guilt, she began to see hallucinations of him. He's never said anything to her, though it's perhaps he couldn't? She wasn't sure. Either way, when she does see him her gaze can go pretty distant. She never mentions seeing him though.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘆,
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗯𝘆'𝘀
𝗔𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘆 ❞

- 𝑁𝑌𝑀𝑃𝐻𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑌 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑧

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ❞

→ 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗮-𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘀 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Father, Gifted, Deceased
↳ Between her two fathers, Astraea was a bit closer to him than she was with the other. Perhaps because they were alike, something James had picked up onto as she got older- which made him a bit protective of her. They butted heads a few times, but even though they would, Astraea would still favor him. He would always tell her and her brother stories from legends and myths to even an occasional scary story when asked. Despite this well off father daughter relationship, James had been the reason Astraea and her brother ended up part of an organization at such a young age. Knowing that, Astraea isn't sure if she should resent him or be grateful to him. She has quite the back and forth between it. On one hand, perhaps none of this would have happened in the first place- but knowing that she also ponders what else may have ended up differently.

↳ Her father had also been part of this unnamed organization, having actually founded it. It's a regret he held to quite a bit and had attempted to fix things and detach from it- but all that effort of his was obviously in vain.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘀 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Father, Gifted, Deceased
↳ Unlike James, Astraea wasn't extremely close with him. However, he didn't take any of it personally and simply joked about it instead all in good fun. He doted very much on Astraea and Apollo both and attempted to give them as normal of a childhood as he could. While James would tell them stories, he would teach them how to cook, pick up after themselves, care for others etc.. Though he was aware that they wouldn't be able to live so happily- so he was also sure to prepare them another way as well. Though he did his best to provide for them and give them as normal a life as he and James were able to, Dakota was well aware that they wouldn't be able to escape the organization they were part of. Between the two, he was perhaps more realistic. He had made sure that they had things prepared when the time came.

↳ Like James he had been part of the unnamed organization, having also helped found it and being part of the reason why their kids were part of it to begin with. Though they had attempted to have a normal life, he was always cautious and careful even to the very end.

→ 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Mother, Gifted, Mafia Executive, Unknown
↳ Astraea very much despises her, the woman had made her and her brothers life an absolute living hell. Reasonably, Astraea had never gotten along with her and always tried to find ways to disobey or back talk her- but of course these things weren't without consequences. Samaria paid the most attention training Astraea and making her the 'perfect' weapon of use to her. This was something Astraea was well aware of and had decided her mother wanted something as terrible as she was, she'd simply become worse- at least to the woman herself. It is very safe to say that Samaria was involved in Apollo's death and was also the reason Astraea ended up going back to the Mafia. She was also part of the reason why Astraea and Apollo became part of the Mafia to begin with. Being the one to take them from their fathers to keep them safe, unknowing to their fathers that she had set them up till last minute.

↳ Samaria had once been part of the very unnamed organization the others were, though her involvement with the said organization was against her will and she sought revenge that she would end up getting on Astraea and Apollo's fathers. However, this revenge wouldn't be without its inevitable side effects... It is unknown where Samaria is now- whether Astraea had killed her or if the woman was killed by someone else... or perhaps she was still out there; but that seems unlikely.

→ 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗺𝗲𝘀 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Older Brother, Gifted, Deceased
↳ Astraea and her brother were very much like two peas in a pod. They were each other's best friends and were inseparable. He had always been rather protective of her and this became even more so apparent when they joined the mafia. He does all he can to keep an eye on her and Astraea insisted that she wouldn't be cooperative unless she specifically worked with her brother. Something Mori accommodated to until she was sixteen. It was then that it became apparent he was separating the both of them. Apollo was consistently threatened when Astraea misbehaved and though he didn't mind, as he would rather not have Astraea hurt, it was something Astraea hated and would end up giving in whenever he was threatened. Though they were very close, Apollo had lied to her about what happened to their fathers, telling her that they would come for them one day- even though he was well aware they were both dead. Something Astraea didn't find out till Niko had told her which resulted in a reckless decision and then a heated argument between the two of them.

↳ During their defecting from the Mafia, Apollo seems well aware that something will happen to him and so he asks Arthur and Cassius to look after Astraea if something ever does, as well asks Niko too. His assumptions would later be correct as during Atsushi's entrance exam would be when he would die, both him and Astraea having been set up on a mission that goes terribly wrong.

→ 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗲 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Older Brother, Gifted, Member of the ADA, Alive
↳ Between both him and Arthur, Cassius is much kinder and Astraea seems to obviously favor him a bit more than the other. Even before Apollo's death he has always been rather supportive of her and tends to stay in the neutral at most times. They had originally met because Apollo befriended him first and Cassius is Niko's older cousin. It didn't take long for Cassius to practically become family to both Astraea and Apollo. Cassius holds strongly to the promise he had made to Apollo, doing his best to keep an eye on Astraea and make sure she's safe- though she has a habit of messing with things she shouldn't be. He is rather protective and trusting of her and does his help to provide as well defend/protect her too from anyone who may speak badly of her. Of course, he also tries to reason with her and talk things through with her. At times it may end up in some coldness from her, but she is well aware that he only wants the best for her so she can never be too mad at him for it.

↳ Cassius works at the Armed Detective Agency as their demolitions expert, he had been in the agency just a little before Apollo and Astraea joined and was rather happy to see the both of them again. It had certainly broken him up quite a bit at Apollo's passing and Astraea returning to the Mafia, he felt rather lucky to be able to still maintain their brother and sister relationship even though at times she's reluctant. He makes sure to constantly check up on her and constantly offers her to move in with him and Takeo, but Astraea disagrees in order to keep them as safe as she can. He is well aware of her involvements and though he tries to warn her against it, she refuses to listen.

→ 𝗦𝗶𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝘆𝗹𝗲 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Older Brother, Gifted, Famous London Detective, Alive
↳ Arthur is perhaps her least favorite brother. Though they had gotten along before because of the similarities they shared, it is evident now that they aren't close. Arthur had always been a little more reserved when it came to his feelings having some difficulty properly expressing them and in some cases he seems unfeeling. After Apollo's death this only seemed to worsen as he became significantly colder and especially so towards Astraea. He won't so openly admit it, but it does seem heavily implied and rather obvious that he blames Apollo's death on Astraea. While he certainly does care for her in some way because she is still his family, he can't help but feel as though bad things consistently follow her and only cause harm to others. This has caused a significant rift between the both of them, but as well himself and Cassius. Arthur has tried to warn Cassius against remaining close to Astraea and even bothering with helping her, but Cassius fires back that they had made a promise and if Arthur wasn't going to keep it then he would. Arthur is in constant worry for Cassius and Takeo's safety because of this.

↳Arthur remains in London, working as a famous detective. It's rather rare he contacts Astraea and if he does at all it's for a brief check up before he inevitably hangs up. Astraea is aware how he blames her, which only makes her in turn blame herself more. To some extent she does hold it against him, but to another she feels as though he is right to blame her. Despite this, she does one day hope that he and Cassius can at least make up.

→ 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗼 𝗛𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗼-𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗲 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Nephew, Gifted, Beginning School, Alive
↳ A young boy who she came across while fulfilling a mission tasked to her. Her mission involved getting rid of Takeo's biological father who had done business with the mafia and didn't hold up his end of things. A simple enough mission that should be an easy in and out right? Astraea always does background checks and had learned that the man had a missing wife and a young boy. He had several accounts of domestic abuse against the mother and she presumed the child as well. This is perhaps one of the only times Astraea deviated from her usual tactics. When the man was briefly away she had scoped the home, only to come across a terrified little Takeo hiding in the closet, severely malnourished. Rather infuriated with the sight, she promised the boy she would be right back before she went ahead and dealt with the terrible man. She purposely leaves out finding Takeo in her report that she makes to Mori, not wanting the boy involved.

↳ There will be more mentioned, but to keep it short here the boy is later adopted by Cassius- though he heavily sees Astraea as a mother to him and refers to her as such. Astraea is very protective of him and does her best to keep quiet about him from everyone except members of the Agency. It is lightly teased that Ranpo and Takeo shares some resemblance.

→ 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗢𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗶
↳ Uncle Figure
↳ Don't mistake her viewing him as family as her liking him- actually, Astraea hates him. The only acknowledgement she'll give is that he is a good leader for the port mafia, but that's it. Her viewing him as her uncle came from when she was younger. Her mother always addressed him as her and Apollo's 'uncle' and Astraea had picked up that habit and has failed so far to break it. It's hard to stop viewing him as family because of how conditioned she was to do so. She shows obvious discontent with the fact and has been adamant on dropping calling him her uncle to any compactly, but it still would slip every now and then. Regardless, she has learned some important lessons from him too. For better or for worse.

↘ | ❝ 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿
↳ A brindled cat that Astraea had found when she was a kitten and took in. Takeo had given her the nickname 'Callie'

→ 𝗕𝗶𝗻𝘅
↳ A fluffy black and white cat that, like Calcifer, she had found in the streets when she was just a kitten and took her in and kept her

↘ | ❝ 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗞𝗼𝘂𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗢𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗶
↳ On top of Astraea seeing her as an older sister, the woman had also taken sort of a mentor role for Astraea too. Much alike how Kouyou was when it came to Kyouka being exposed to the light, she was similar when it came to Astraea. Kouyou acknowledged the light that was Astraea's brother and pities that Astraea had to learn her warning the hard way. The woman would often times mentor Astraea when Samaria wasn't around to do so or just in general. When Astraea returns to the mafia, Kouyou is rather harsh at first and breaks the girl down, though this is just to get Astraea to reveal how she is truly feeling, that she learns her lesson of leaving, and to be sure she wasn't bound to run off again back to the agency. Astraea falls in some way alongside Kouyou's belief of light and darkness, though not completely.

→ 𝗛𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗥𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘂
↳ He had taken some interest in Astraea and Apollo when they joined the mafia and would often times keep an eye on them. He helped them learn to better their Japanese when they first joined and he also helped train Apollo quite a bit as well. Him being a mentor is a more respectful thing. Astraea heavily respects him and will heed his word as well. He didn't seem to be surprised at her leave and when she returned he makes known that, just as everyone else, she would have to prove herself yet again- but as well expressing his condolences on her loss.

→ 𝗙𝘂𝗸𝗮𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗬𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶
↳ This is yet another respect sort of thing. He is quite intimidating that Astraea admits to, but she knows he's a man that values the agency and its members. At her brother's death and her leave he had extended that she think things over and that she return to the agency, but Astraea refused. She expressed that while thankful for her time in the agency, she didn't belong there. It's something he disagrees with, but he leaves open the offer that she return back. When Astraea found Takeo she came forward with him to Fukazawa and asked that they protect the boy. With a soft spot for cute things, the president agreed.

↘ | ❝ 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Mafia Agent, 21, Gifted, (previous subordinate) Alive
↳ After becoming an executive, Adair was one of the Astraea's first subordinates- but she came as a package deal with her best friend. Astraea didn't mind and took the both of them. Adair had actually managed to form some semblance of a friendship with Astraea, which may have seemed a bit odd, but for Astraea it felt slightly refreshing. While Dazai struggled with Akutagawa, Astraea felt it a breeze training Adair and Malikai both. Of course, it could be that she used her ability on them- but that wasn't the case. With the closeness they had in age, it made things a bit easier. There were times where they had to be reminded of just what place they held, but they never stepped out of place and listened well to the commands given.

↳ When Astraea defected from the mafia, Adair was pretty pissed about it, but it was Astraea and the choice she made was her own. Adair was then later transferred to work under Chuuya. When Astraea returned she was given a pretty hard time from everyone and this did include Adair. Though, it seems clear that Adair was just giving her a hard time to teach her a lesson and she wasn't exactly too mad at her. Instead she is still quite friendly with her despite their butting heads every so often when it comes to certain things.

→ 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗹𝗲𝘆 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Mafia Agent, 21, Gifted, (previous subordinate), Alive
↳ Alike to Adair, he was one of the first subordinates Astraea had. Malikai came as a package deal with Adair and Astraea was okay with that. Between the three, Malikai seemed the more relaxed, which was rather amusing. He was rather skeptical of Astraea at the beginning due to the rumors and her ability, but Astraea had made it evident that she would not use her ability on them unless she gave them some reason to. It eased him a little, but he still kept careful with his words and things versus Adair who was rather outspoken. There had only been once or twice that he and Adair had to be reminded of their place as subordinates and Astraea their executive. Training of course was always harsh, but it wasn't anything they didn't sign up for right? Quite frankly it was something himself and Adair both enjoyed. Don't let it fool you though. Even though Malikai and Adair had an easier time training under Astraea doesn't mean that others didn't have a more difficult time. Nor did it mean that their mess ups didn't go without a punishment.

↳ Like Adair, he was upset with Astraea's sudden leave, but had as well understood. He was transferred under Chuuya who he worked under until receiving severe injuries that left him unable to do much field work. He requested that he be able to manage a bar under the mafia's name. That if he couldn't work in the field, he could at least run a bar for them to go to, right? As well it serves as another point to gather some intel too if needed. Chuuya backed this up with Mori and the boss seemed to agree thankfully. When Astraea sees Malikai again he seems content running a bar and he doesn't seem to hold her leave against her. Simply uttering a 'welcome back' upon seeing her again.

→ 𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗧𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼 (𝗢𝗰)
↳ Mafia Agent, 20, Gifted, (current subordinate), Alive
↳ Runa's first encounter with Astraea was actually when she seventeen. Astraea had helped her, but Runa was in and out of consciousness that she only remembered the silhouette of her. Later at her current age she gets involved with the mafia by accident and doesn't have any way out. Reluctant and very difficult to deal with, Mori decides to place Runa under Astraea's authority as a test for Astraea since she had returned to the Mafia. Runa recognized Astraea and because of this the executive was able to use this to her advantage and get Runa to cooperate- perhaps a little too well in fact. Even without the use of Astraea's ability, Runa seems to be content to follow any order Astraea gives and is hellbent on following through with those orders too. Her loyalty to Astraea is excused as Runa being indebted to her; but as well her admiration for the woman. Of course, this loyalty to Astraea does not extend to the mafia in whole. Something the executive is quite well aware of and has tried to steer Runa off from... but she persisted that she doesn't mind. Being devoted to another gives her a reason to live now, doesn't it?

↳ In honesty, Astraea isn't quite sure what to think of her current subordinate. On one hand she is satisfied to have someone willing to do as she asks and it is rather useful. On the other, she pities how Runa allows herself to be used as a puppet by her too. So often, Astraea will try to get Runa to make choices for herself or help her along in some way- but that only seems to worsen how 'indebted' to her Runa is.

↘ | ❝ 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
↳ Being in some ways similar one of two paths seemed to be inevitable: either they would dislike each other, or they would get along well. The latter seemed to be the route they ended up taking; and whether that is a good thing or not is still up to debate for most. Before officially meeting one another they had heard some mention of one another. Astraea hearing some mention about a peculiar boy that Mori had taken in who had an odd obsession with suicide. Whilst Dazai heard mention of the supposed 'ice princess' of the port mafia and niece of Mori's. When they officially met they didn't have much of an intention to make friends with one another, Astraea especially, but it became inevitable with how easy they were able to get on the same page as one another. Becoming executives did make things a bit busy, but it didn't stop them from hanging out- oftentimes with Chuuya too. Astraea's older brother was friends with Ango and Oda, so at times he and Astraea would join the Lupin's trio and go to the bar; but those occasions were minimal.

↳ They have a rather back and forth dynamic, teasing and joking with one another quite often all in good fun. Astraea doesn't so openly express viewing him as a close friend, but it's clear that she does hold him rather dear to her; and that she puts her trust in him. When asked why exactly she trusts him, she doesn't ever really have much of an answer except for a simple "I just do". Of course, this trust and their closeness has come into question due to an event in their past, but it ends up working itself out.

→ 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝘂𝘆𝗮
↳ Originally, Astraea had bickered with him upon first meeting- but that was only because he had started it. Either way, like Dazai, Astraea didn't have much of an intention to befriend him. However, after a rough start they did start to be more friendly with one another. Actually, it is quite possible she befriended him before Dazai at the time. Either way, it does seem clear that she tended to openly confide in Chuuya more; but perhaps that was due to his persistence. Whatever the case may be, it was fair to say he did confide in her in some cases too; and that Astraea was just as persistent too. They have had a few moments of bickering, but it's usually when their opinion on a situation differs and they're both too prideful to agree to disagree or admit the other as right. When Astraea ended up leaving the mafia, she said no word to him about it which was obviously something that hurt. Though, each year on his birthday there would be an anonymous gift left for him. Those said gifts from her of course.

↳ Astraea often teases him in lighthearted ways and jokes with him too. However, when she returns to the mafia that seems to disappear a bit. Reasonably so, since he was rather pissed at her for suddenly leaving like she did and originally Astraea didn't try to make much of an effort to rekindle their friendship, but it seemed to happen anyway. Astraea is pretty thankful for that though as having a friend in the mafia is a lot better than no one- even despite her reservations. With her return they sometimes tend to work together on missions.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗽𝗼 𝗘𝗱𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮
↳ It is safe to say that when she first met him, she didn't like him. Only for the fact that he could read her like an open book and she absolutely hated that. It seemed clear in the way she would often try to avoid him; but of course these childish efforts ended up doing absolutely nothing in the end. Their bumpy start aside, they become good friends with one another and will sometimes joke a little with each other. Astraea would often bring him some sort of snack when she worked at the agency. She does admire him a bit and obviously understands he is the heart of the agency- it seems pretty obvious that he is after all. She would often tag along with him on his cases. He doesn't need help on the case obviously, just on the transportation. Sometimes the accused could get a little hostile too and so Astraea would ensure they wouldn't try anything. They would sometimes place bets when they worked on cases together. Astraea didn't see much a point considering that Ranpo would always end up winning, but she entertained it anyway and there were some points where she would win. Usually the winnings of these bets were treats.

↳ When Astraea left the agency as suddenly as she did he wasn't too sure what to think. It was disappointing and a bit frustrating. She still comes around every now and then when she has a chance too, but that's only due to Cassius and her nephew. Often she tries to steer away from the Detective Agency unless necessary.

↘ | ❝ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗬𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗸𝗼
↳ The two of them became friends when Astraea joined the agency. Rather than having a rough start with one another they actually had a pretty decent start and became friends quickly. Sometimes they would hang out with one another outside of work and Astraea would at times accompany her to go shopping. They would sometimes gossip and place silly bets with one another too. Both share an enjoyment of sweets, so at times they'll share some with each other- of course sharing with Ranpo too and ensuring he didn't eat all of the sweets. Astraea admires her quite a bit, honestly. When Astraea leaves the agency they don't keep in touch much, but when they do come across each other it's not hostile. Though it is apparent that Yosano had as well been upset at Astraea's sudden leave.

→ 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝗮𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶
↳ The bright boy was easy to befriend, he was a bright ray of sunshine and seems to make friends with many- so of course Astraea was no different. They weren't exactly close and still aren't, but Astraea does consider him a friend since he considered her one as well. Either way, the obviously got along well and Astraea would look after him and help him if he ever needs. Even now that she's not part of the Agency her interactions with Kenji remain the same.

→ 𝗢𝗱𝗮 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲
↳ Astraea wasn't as close to him as Dazai. Actually, she had only really befriended him due to her older brother being friends with him. Odasaku had heard of her before from Apollo and didn't meet her till later. She would talk to him here and there when she got the chance, each pleasant chats. Sometimes her and her brother would go visit the young kids he had taken in and bring them small gifts or treats which was appreciated despite Oda saying how they didn't have to. His death along with those kids had struck harshly, he was a good man and they were just children- they deserved more. She's only visited his grave once with her brother to leave some flowers, but she hasn't visited since then.

→ 𝗔𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗚𝗶𝗻
↳ The two befriended one another a little before Astraea had left the mafia. Gin never talked much, something Astraea didn't mind, but when she did talk it was always nice. She finds Gin's sarcastic and dry humor pretty entertaining, something Astraea could jump in with herself. They aren't that close, but did sometimes hang out around one another a little after work. Astraea's sudden leave did her disappointed and upset Gin and her return years later did keep her on edge, unsure to trust her, but lately they seem to be getting their friendship back and things seem to be going rather well.

→ 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗮
↳ The two of them had met through Fyodor and upon first meeting Sigma was very on guard around her and didn't trust her. Astraea was rather understandable of it and she didn't really have must trust in him herself. However, they did later become more friendly with one another. Astraea would often show quite a kinder side to herself towards him; which had initially placed him on edge with her, assuming its a form of manipulation- but she seems genuine and he can't help but trust her. In truth, Astraea is being pretty genuine with him. Compared to the other members of the Decay of Angels, Sigma seems to enjoy her company.

↘ | ❝ 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗔𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶
↳ When he joined the Agency, he had only heard of her and seen a photo of her, by the time he joined Astraea ended up leaving the agency the next day. When he did officially meet her, he was a bit on edge with her considering how that very meeting went. After all, Astraea had accompanied Yumeno on the train that day to keep an eye on them. Naomi and Haruno greeted her kindly, but once they stepped off the train and the two introduced her and Yumeno the atmosphere took a turn. So you can imagine how 'pleasant' that interaction was. He remained on edge even during their second meeting, which was a lot less hostile and in the cafe as Astraea had stopped by to visit Cassius. She apologized for what happened saying how it was only business which irked him for a moment but he let it slide. He did have questions to ask and as an apology Astraea answered them to the best she could, of course there were some she couldn't answer. Afterwards, she praised him for being a good kid, acknowledging how far he would likely get and that it was good he was in the agency- it's a place he belonged.

→ 𝗞𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗸𝗮 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶
↳ Kyouka had only heard of Astraea at first from Kouyou- her being originally described as a 'Foolish girl'. Of course, she knew that Astraea was a mafia executive before and had only briefly come across her when Astraea returned to the mafia. Though it wasn't a long interaction. When they do meet again, Kyouka is cautious of her in case she's a threat since Astraea is considered an enemy now. Though the interaction was initially stiff, it seemed to ease up a bit. Kyouka still isn't sure about Astraea and doesn't really trust her, but she seems like a good person for the most part... right? Considering Astraea saved a little boy and made sure he was safe from the mafia. Astraea on the other hand does view kyouka kindly, seeing that she seems to be better in the agency as well. The light was good for some, especially for someone who still had hope of change and good.

→ 𝗞𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗮 𝗗𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼
↳ Though Astraea can sometimes find his ideals a bit annoying, she did get along with him. After all, each to their own right? She was a bit less caring about a set schedule, but she at least got her work done when she was part of the Agency and didn't try to interrupt his own schedule- by much at least. What they seemed to get along the most on though seemed to be teaming up to try and get Dazai to do his work. While in the agency she did her best to try and keep him from blowing a fuse- which really met she tried to keep Dazai in line. At times she would tease him about his ideals and schedule. When she leaves the Agency he's another that's disappointed, but there isn't much to be done aside from moving on from that.

→ 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂
↳ In honesty, Astraea didn't interact with him as much as others; but it's not like she holds animosity or anything to him. Junichirou admits that she did kind of intimidate him, but during her time at the agency she was always relatively kind and a bit playful as well. Though he claims his ability isn't as useful as some of the others, Astraea disagrees. His ability is probably one of the most useful and it's something she openly had told him too. He just needed the right push and it's notable that the said push comes from the people he cares about- his sister especially. He was a bit saddened by her sudden leave, not really understanding it to its fullest. With her as a 'threat' now he isn't too sure what to think of her.

→ 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗡𝗮𝗼𝗺𝗶
↳ They both are pretty courteous of each other and will have here and there conversations about work or maybe some small thing out of work; but that was the only extent they really interacted with one another. Then again that was probably because Astraea tried to mostly steer away interacting with her due to being pretty off put by her and Junichirou's er... dynamic. So she usually would steer clear from them when they're together. On Naomi's own though Astraea would interact with her just fine. Naomi seemed as well saddened by Astraea's sudden leave and was a bit cautious when seeing her again on the train. She becomes more so considering that Astraea took part in the attack.

→ 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗥𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘂𝗱 / 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘂
↳ Astraea had never interacted with him often, but there was always something slightly off to her about him. Regardless of that, when they did interact it was mostly just strict respects from someone of lower rank towards an executive. She didn't have much of a reaction to his death aside from it being a pity, but that was it. She does admit to having a bit of respect towards him though.

↘ | ❝ 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗙𝘆𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆
↳ To say that their relation to one another is complicated is, well, an understatement in all honesty. They had originally met during the Dragon Head conflict. Astraea had remained rather cautious of him during the said interaction. There wasn't much that was too notable about their conversation aside a brief similarity and some spark of curiosities. Perhaps those curiosities are what prompt later communications through the form of letters. A bit silly in Astraea's opinion and something she had teased him over, but it seemed to be a more entertaining way to interact. They did hold communication through other means, but the letters seemed to be the most prominent. That aside they had also met with one another face to face. Of course, Astraea isn't an idiot and is well aware that Fyodor is a dangerous threat. Alike to Dazai, she takes on knowing the enemy closely- though perhaps Astraea takes such closeness a bit further than he does. The interactions between herself and Fyodor are their own twisted little games that they're both aware of. However, there is some truth in Astraea's interactions with him. Having an almost similar goal even if deep down Astraea tries to deny such a fact.

↳ Fyodor does consider her a valuable ally and chess piece and always seems to find some slight enjoyment within his conversation with her. Astraea can't deny her own amusement and enjoyments in each interaction with him as well. Truly playing quite a dangerous game with each other.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗼𝗹
↳ Alike to Sigma, Astraea and Nikolai met through Fyodor. Nikolai had heard mention of her and Astraea had heard mention of him as well both from the demon. The most they seem to be aware of one another is that the other is, to some capacity, close to Fyodor and that they share a similar outlook. Admiring or envying things in the sky and wishing to be as free as them from emotions and that 'caged' feeling. What does initially set Nikolai into not liking Astraea is her ability. He despises brainwashing and her ability is just that. So it was a bit of a rocky start at first. However, Astraea had expressed that she preferred not to rely on her ability so much. It ruined the fun for her. From then they seem to be pretty friendly with one another, Astraea willing to entertain his silly antics- and it was rather nice, talking with someone who understood. Undoubtedly that would be why Fyodor had introduced them in the first place. In order to sort of set her of track a little and possibly further push her to their side since she'd be a good piece. That aside, her and Nikolai do communicate somewhat often and had grown to have a rather good bond with him. Of course, with that good bond it simply meant that, like Fyodor, Astraea would also be done away with by the Jester so that he may finally be free. Something he has said and that Astraea didn't seem to apparently mind much.

↳Nikolai isn't fully sure whether to trust her, despite bonding on a similar wish and being close to the demon the fact of her ability still puts him off. Often 'quizzing' her on the matter, but Astraea's answer always remains the same. She has never used her ability on him and doesn't have any intention to. After all, they're friends aren't they? True to Astraea's words she never has used her ability on Nikolai. Originally for the matter that it was less fun and she needed to be able to understand the full situation of the upcoming mess before using her ability like that- and then it perhaps later being added growing a genuine bond with the jester.

→ 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗼
↳ Astraea and Ango often bickered with one another in their past as they tended to get on another's nerves quite a bit due to quite differing views. However, Astraea's brother, Apollo, was friends with him so they both attempted to be the least bit respectful of one another. That didn't stop the here and there bickering every now and then of course. Finding out Ango was a spy for the Special Division didn't seem to surprise Astraea, but it did piss her off considering how much her brother had trusted him. Similar to how he erased Dazai's criminal records, he also did the same for Astraea and Apollo. Later on, after Apollo's passing he does express some remorse about it towards her- the two having come across one another for a brief moment outside of the cemetery. Not a word was really said, but by Astraea's facial expression she didn't like that he was there. They do come across one another again on Ango's birthday where they both end up at Lupin's and seem to somewhat share a genuine conversation with minimal bickering. It was decent, though they don't so much as acknowledge it, both still pretty annoyed or exasperated at the mention of the other.

→ 𝗔𝗸𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗥𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲
↳ Originally, Astraea didn't have an issue with him and would in some ways give little hints of advice, though it was likely to him these bits of advice sounded patronizing. It wasn't till he tried to talk down to her that Astraea took issue with him and had therefore started her continuously calling him 'brat' and nothing else. They didn't get along well, nor interact with one another well either. When she returned to the mafia he was outright disgusted at the fact she was able to get her executive title back. Something like that was earned after all and she had betrayed the mafia. Maybe it was flat out favoritism since she was Mori's 'niece' and her ability was of too much value. They still hadn't taken kindly to one another at all even then, but it seems to calm at least a little later. They still share quite hostile and antagonizing words with one another, but Astraea does acknowledge to his face that he has come far- but he still has more learning to do and is still a brat. Akutagawa returns the sentiment on nicknames at least. Despite all of their hostility, there does seem to be some underlying respect for one another, so that was something at least right?

→ 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗜𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘆𝗼𝘂
↳ As her superior, Higuchi does hold some sort of respect for her considering Astraea's ability and talents. However, due to her utter devotion to Akutagawa, Higuchi obviously doesn't take kindly to how hostile Astraea is to him. She share's similar sentiments as him that it's likely Astraea only got her position as executive back because of favoritism and that clearly rubs her the wrong way. It's only later that Higuchi and Astraea seem to get along with one another after joining the black lizard commanders and Chuuya on a night out to drink. It's then that they drop some hostilities and Higuchi does seem to properly know Astraea just a tiny bit. Higuchi is still a bit bitter towards Astraea, something that Astraea has obviously noticed; but for the most part they are pretty respectful.

→ 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗧𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮
↳ Alike to others, Tachihara believes she got her executive position only due to favoritism. He has heard a slight bit of her from mention from Hirotsu... and of course as a hunting dog as well he had received more knowledge too. Astraea didn't interact with him much till that night out mentioned with Higuchi. Tachihara started up a conversation with her, but Astraea was relatively dismissive of talking with him in the first place. Something that did irk him and make him question if she thought she was better or something, but her cold demeanor seemed to melt the slightest due to a drunk Chuuya who she tends to. So there was some heart to her it seemed. He still doesn't quite get her nor does he seem to want to, but with mutual friends they were sometimes around one another. Gin seems to be friendly with her too.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗲
↳ Childhood friends, Leader of his own organization , 24, Alive
↳ Niko was once Astraea's best friend and someone she was very close to since childhood. She had a great amount of trust in him. When she was brought to Yokohama, he didn't know where she and her brother had gone. All he knew was that they had disappeared- at least till he had eavesdropped and heard what had happened from his father, who ran the organization that Niko, Astraea, Apollo, and many others they knew were part of. It wasn't till somewhere during the dragon head conflict that they met again, coming across one another and at first assuming the other was a threat before recognizing each other. It turns out that Niko had fled his fathers organization and had recently become part of another- one that he would later begin to run himself. That aside, it was during this time they started to reconnect with one another and rekindle their friendship and perhaps old feelings. Astraea would always keep relatively quiet about him and their friendship was meant to stay secret considering the organization he worked for had given the mafia problems before.

↳ It was during Dark Era that Niko came to Astraea with a favor, a favor that would inevitably cause harm to them both in different ways. Due to this event a year later he would have to fake his death, something that left her devastated. Niko would also later be blackmailed by Astraea's mother to have involvement in Apollo's death. It wouldn't be until the guild arriving that they would remeet. Niko now the leader of his own organization and Astraea back in the mafia. She was reasonably pissed off and had fought with him. Despite their bad terms now, Niko is willing to extend help whenever Astraea needs and Astraea does still care for him.

↘ | ❝ 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱
↳ Is pretty self explanatory considering the conflict when they first arrived. Even with how things are now she doesn't seem to like them all that much. She doesn't mind some of them, having briefly come across Lucy and Poe once before. As for others, however, she can't quite say. Fitzgerald annoys her quite a bit though.

→ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝘀
↳ The technical 'good guys' during their arc. She doesn't directly come across them, but she is well aware of the members and the threats they are considering their abilities and their enhancements

→ 𝗙𝘂𝗸𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗢𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗶
↳ Though another member of the DoA and the 'leader' in a sense, Astraea doesn't like him whatsoever, but her dislike towards him is something that she keeps well reserved obviously, but regardless. He doesn't seem to have too much of an opinion on her despite acknowledging that she was dangerous due to her intellect and ability, but she wouldn't be too difficult to deal with using his own ability.

→ 𝗔𝗰𝗲
↳ Everything about him seemed to rub her the wrong way. He's a disgusting and lame excuse of a mafia executive and the two of them never got along to begin with. He seemed to especially take offense that Astraea had been handed her executive position back and did accuse Mori of favoritism- which he did get reprimanded for obviously. Any bit of interaction between them both was full of snide remarks and Astraea seemed to specifically enjoy getting on his nerves because of how easy it was to get him to react. She was present for his death and was rather relieved that he was finally gone, whilst also amused at his utter stupidity too.

→ 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗵𝗶𝗸𝗼
↳ Despite knowing of him and coming across him before in the past, she didn't really 'meet' him until Dead Apple. She had been expected as Fyodor mentioned to expect her since she seems to get herself involved in these things. Of course, like he had done for himself and the other two he had also made an outfit for her too. Astraea wasn't reluctant about it, thanking him for the consideration- of course her niceties were obviously feigned.

↘ | ❝ 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗡/𝗔
↳ At the moment, Astraea lacks a rival.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 , 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❞

- 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗞𝘆𝗹𝗲
↳ Friends with benefits during Dark Era
↳ Those old feelings from their childhood were ones they couldn't deny, but having an actual relationship would never work out. So, they had agreed upon a friends with benefits dynamic instead and it had worked out for quite a bit of the time. Of course, there were times he did notice that Astraea's feelings were with someone else and no longer him. They spent time together when they could, he would often end up at her and Apollo's apartment just to be there and hang out. Apollo didn't really approve of the situation between the two, but he didn't comment often on it. This relationship ends when Astraea leaves the Port Mafia.

↘ | ❝ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓(𝐒) ❞

→ 𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
↳ Somewhere within their friendship with one another there grew a bit of fondness as well, fondness that seemed to run deep. Of course, with their difference in work and with how involved they become in dangerous matters with dangerous people, there isn't ever a right moment to admit these feelings or act on them for that matter either. Quite a difficult position, but they both put themselves in that. Let alone it is also scary as well, the possibility of losing each other is high and neither want to live through that pain ever again. Astraea also has a tendency to avoid the matter, sometimes letting her selfishness slip through the cracks, but for the most part she denies having those feelings and the fact they existed to others. To herself however she may acknowledge them, but only for a fleeting moment. Her feelings, no matter how she may try to hid them, can be noticed, unfortunately.

→ 𝗙𝘆𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘃𝘀𝗸𝘆
↳ Getting too close to the enemy had its dangers. One of those being sympathizing with that said enemy. Astraea fully denies this, not willing to acknowledge such a possibility for a second, but the hints are there and even Fyodor has noticed. However, the demon is not as immune to her charms as he initially thought as even he finds himself falling to some capacity. That capacity being rather dangerous as he sought to keep her only for himself and to fully get her on his side. They share a similar interest in wiping the world of sin, don't they? Either way, sometimes their meetings with one another and their letters could get a little more romantic than they would admit them to be. Of course, both acknowledging that they know how the other feels they try and use it for their own gain- which makes the little games they play all the more interesting.

↘ | ❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊-𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓(𝐒) ❞

→ 𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝘂𝘂𝘆𝗮
↳ Astraea was always rather fond of him to some capacity. She cherished their friendship greatly in their past and had the tiniest hint of a crush on him during then. Though it was merely a childish crush, perhaps due to being a bit closer with him since it would sometimes feel easier to talk to him. Of course, what was childish feelings had only resurfaced into more a little after she returned to the mafia. His persistence for her to interact and looking out for her after her brothers death was sweet and she admittedly enjoyed his company even if she would insist he leave her alone. He was sweet and Astraea strived to make up for things to him in moments she could. She isn't open about her feelings however and it's only noticeable in small ways.

→ 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗶 𝗚𝗼𝗴𝗼𝗹
↳ Perhaps it was because of their similarities in envying things in the sky. It made it easy to talk with one another and it made things a bit nicer too. Of course, when Nikolai noticed himself developing these feelings he assumed she was using her ability or perhaps the brainwashing was his very own mind? How difficult it was to fall for someone who possessed an ability like hers. She makes people more trapped in their minds then they are. He had set out to kill her, obviously, as that was the only way- but for some reason something was stopping him. His own emotions were stopping him. Astraea had noticed his feelings easily, in his affections and bits of jealousy too. Admittedly she had began to grow feelings for him, knowing exactly what that meant. Of course, like Fyodor, she uses the fact of these feelings against him; but Nikolai has picked up that she shares in those feelings.

→ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗽𝗼 𝗘𝗱𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮
↳ She didn't know what it was about him, maybe the reason was the same as the reason she initially didn't like him- he could read her like an open book. Whatever the case may be, she had developed feelings and it's not exactly like she could hide them from him. He never seemed to bring them up though and perhaps that was a good thing especially when she left the agency. She figured those feelings would end up going away, but much to her dismay they don't. He was no different, believing the feelings would go away and yet they don't. Working for opposing sides left little room to see each other, but when they did it was due to her visits to see Cassius. Of course, these feelings were still kept secret. There was nothing they could do about them now.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 ❞

- 𝐵𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑧

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞

→ 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿)
↳ An underground organization that has roots all over the place, specializing in using gifted as spies, placing them within other gifted organizations or in governments. The origin of this organization was to help do away with injustices caused by the government in better ways, However once Kadin (Niko's father) took over those morals had practically gone out the window and had morphed into his own twisted views. The organization and its members are notable by the code names given; which were all based on some sort of mythological figure. This was originally because Astraea's fathers enjoyment for myths and legends, but Kadin would later twist the meaningfulness of this into the worst.

↳ Astraea doesn't remember too much about the organization, only recalling that it was a harsh environment and she had spent most of her time being part of it, making friends there. Cassius would be willing to talk about it more, considering that he was supposed to lead this organization.

→ 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗘𝘅𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 (𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁)
↳ Astraea had became a port mafia executive at a young age and took her job relatively seriously. Of course, she had left the mafia and came back after the loss of her brother. Reasonably, she should have started from the lower rank and worked her way up- but instead she received her executive position back, with some restrictions at the moment. Many believe it to be favoritism due to her being Mori's 'niece' but another factor is also possibly how useful her ability is. Whatever the case may be, Mori doesn't reveal it and Astraea isn't entirely sure herself.

→ 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿)
↳ Astraea had left the mafia alongside Dazai and her brother and would become part of the detective agency with him as well, passing her entrance exam. She did enjoy her time at the agency quiet a bit and cherished her friendships as well, however she ends up leaving in the end after a case gone wrong resulting in the loss of her older brother, Apollo. Though aware it was a trap, she had still left anyway, feeling she was better off in the mafia.

→ 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 (𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁)
↳ She can't say she's exactly an official member, after all the symbolism of five is important and she would count as six. She for the moment serves as a red herring, being revealed as a member of the DoA before the last member, leading some to believe she is their fifth member, but this information is obviously false. She does become rather involved in working with the DoA though so to some extent she is pretty much part of it, isn't she?

↘ | ❝ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗨𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆)
↳ Obviously when she was younger she had some alignment to it since she didn't know much better, but now that she is older she has no alliance to it whatsoever.

→ 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 (𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 )
↳ She was once a detective there and it is left undetermined if she still has some alliance to the organization itself, due to cooperating with them when she shouldn't or going up against them. It's rather questionable in some areas. This alliance becomes even more questioned when she's revealed as a member of the DoA, unsure if she really is or if she's playing a part.

→ 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 ( 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 )
↳ Alike to the Agency whether she is aligned with them or not is often questioned, after all she had left once hasn't she? As well, she seems to do things that are considered a betrayal to the mafia... but do wind up being beneficial in the end. Her reveal as part of the DoA seems to leave many of them believing she wasn't ever aligned with the mafia at all, even those close question her.

→ 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 ( 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 )
↳ Whether or not she has full aligned herself with them or not is unknown. She had became part of it in the beginning to take it down, but the further she becomes involved with it there may be a possibility that she's grown to agree with them. Of course, it's something that she won't reveal. Where her allegiance is for her to know and for others to assume. Whether they are right or wrong will never fully be known.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 ?
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗣𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 . ❞

- 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝐷𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓? ❞

→ 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱
↳ Astraea prefers not to go into great detail about how she first discovered her gift and she only tends to rely on it when it's necessary. She has mixed feelings about it in general. On one hand it is quite useful, on another her ability makes it rather difficult for others to trust her.

↘ | ❝ 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ❞

→ 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿

↘ | ❝ 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞

→ Astraea's ability emits a light indigo hue when in use.
The ability allows the user to control another's mind, actions and perceptions with just simple touch. Even the smallest of brushes could be enough for her to activate her ability and use it on the person. To tell that her ability is in use the targets eyes will get hazy for a moment before an hourglass will appear at the back of their neck.
It will last till the sand of the hourglass runs out, which with Astraea's ability is a few hours. It also has a limit of needing her target to hear her voice so she can tell them what to do or sway them into something to believe.

↳ the grander part of this ability allows her to control more than one person at a time. However, this causes some great drawback as depending on how many people she controls will depend on the amount of control she has them on and can greatly lessen if there's a lot of people. As well the time limit is lessened too. When deactivating her ability it's effects will barrel at her, leaving her disoriented for some time and unable to recall what happened moments before. She's only used this aspect of her ability once and that was when her brother died.

↘ | ❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐘 (𝐈𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐘) ❞

→ 𝗔 𝗱𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻
↳ She keeps them on her as her weapon of choice, not really caring for guns anyway. Of course, she keeps one hidden, whilst the other stays strapped to her thigh.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?
𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙?
'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙪𝙚𝙙
𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤. ❞

- 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗔𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲 & 𝗙𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲
↳ She is physically flexible and pretty agile, often reliant on quick attacks when in a fight. She's fast and light on her feet, something she uses to her advantage in a fight but as well when she is dancing. Astraea makes sure to keep up with it too through her training.

→ 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
↳ though she may not appear to be, she is quite ambitious. This ambition stemmed from a desire to be able to take care and protect her loved ones in times of crisis, refusing to lose anyone else in a tragic way. Though this ambition does result in rather reckless actions.

→ 𝗟𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀
↳ Astraea has a strong sense of loyalty to the ones she loves and cares for. Such a loyalty can not be easily broken and it takes a lot for her to break her loyalty with the ones she cares for. Of course, many question this loyalty of hers considering her actions.

→ 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
↳ Astraea is rather quick to pick up something if you take a moment to show her the basics or give her some sort of example. She's a mostly hands on learner, but she can learn visually pretty well too. Once she takes a few tries she'll get the hang of it. She may not master it so easily right away, but once she's received a basic idea and she finds it good enough for her then she'll be just fine. Of course, she'll take the time later to perfect the use of whatever later, but if she doesn't find it useful to her she doesn't pay much mind to it aside from that one moment of time.

→ 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘁
↳ Even without the use of her ability she is rather talented in lying and making people believe her. Though, sometimes her emotions may get in the way when it comes to deceiving the people she cares for on certain things. However, she manages to mostly keep her emotions away when she lies. Even when questioned whether she was being truthful or not she can easily spin you in the direction of believing her. For someone who doesn't know her, believing her comes quite easy. For those who know her well enough, it may take a little more effort for her to fully deceive them.

→ 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘂𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲
↳ To go along with her deceitfulness she can obviously be rather persuasive and has a bit of a silver tongue and is able to sway someone into believing her with ease. She uses it to her advantage obviously and depending on the person it doesn't take much for her to be able to sway them.

→ 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
↳ She prides herself on how perceptive she can be, one to pay attention to the small details of how someone behaves. Not only does it help her interest in learning more about someone it can also come in handy in many other situations whether it be: loved ones, mutuals, strangers, or enemies. She takes the details she learns and uses them in however ways she finds fit to within the moment.

→ 𝗣𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
↳ She is a lot better showing physical affections when showing her care for someone. She can be pretty affectionate with the people she cares about as she tends to struggle to express her own emotions in words. She tends to rely mostly on these affections; hand holding, leaning against one another, or chaste kisses depending obviously. It's how she shows comfort to others when they need it as well.

↘ | ❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 ❞

→ 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆
↳ As much as it is a strength it is also a weakness. Astraea is loyal to the people she cares about, however her actions of lying in ways and betraying their trust seems to prove otherwise. While she is loyal to them it also means she will do anything to protect them- even if at the time it may be betraying them because in the long run they'll be okay even if they hate her by the end of it.

→ 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵
↳ Astraea heavily blames herself for his death, feeling as though she could have prevented it. Let alone she as well felt that he was paying the price for her own actions, something he didn't deserve. He deserved a long and happy life and feels at fault... as though the simple fact of her being around him was a bad omen in itself. This view of herself as a sort of bad omen carries with her and is the reason she leaves the agency after his death to begin with. She doesn't like to speak about her brother, opting not to mention him a lot and avoiding things that may remind her of him. She becomes a bit hostile at the mention of him.

→ 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲
↳ Astraea has a habit of being quite reckless. Though she will often think up a plan before making action, a lot of these plans result in her being in harm's way either to protect those she cares about or to simply get something as small as needed information. This recklessness causes her daring whoever poses a threat to her to kill her as she has no care for her own self preservation and only cares for others. Which shows itself significantly in putting herself into the dangerous situation of getting as involved with the DoA as she has become. Ironically, she will scold th ones she cares about for their recklessness when they get hurt.

→ 𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆
↳When she does this she believes that she's protecting the people she cares about. Astraea feels as though she needs to protect all she cares for and carries that weight on her shoulders. This of course is also a result of her viewing herself as a bad omen to the people she cares for, keeping her distance from them as best as she is able to. When the question of who would protect her comes up she'll dismissively answer that she can do it herself.

→ 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
↳ With her habit of bottling her emotions up she's grown to have a difficulty really expressing her emotions properly through her words. Most of the time when she's able to its through outbursts of overwhelming emotions because everything becomes too much to her. Though in calmer scenarios she sometimes will ramble off before stopping herself or simply won't talk about it.

→ 𝗣𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰
↳ While her brother would be mostly optimistic, Astraea was more pessimistic. She had been a bit optimistic before when she was younger, but that died away rather fast. the world had a way of breaking those with kind souls down and Astraea hadn't escaped that fate, Now she is known to be rather pessimistic, not ever really one to look on the bright side of things. She does try, however, for the sake of her nephew.

→ 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀
↳ She is willing to do anything for them and so that's why they become one of her biggest weaknesses- because anything truly did mean anything if it was to keep them safe.

→ 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
↳ While she's rather affectionate herself, she can also become rather embarrassed when certain affections are shown to her. She's used to the bold things, not a stranger for having hands on her- but when it comes to the sweeter and softer side of affections show to her those always felt the most intimate. whether its a physical way or if it's the simplest of things of gift giving or other.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨 , 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙮 ,
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 ,
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 ❞

- 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ❞

→ 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱
↳ Astraea was born on September 29 to Samaria Young and Dakota Holmes in London, England. For the first few years of her life it was relatively normal- except for visiting the unnamed organization often. When she was considered 'old enough', she was only five or six at the time, she was officially brought into the organization as a member of it and shoved into training. The organization is also where she received her education too alongside many others who were part of it. Records in regards to the organization and its members, their ring leaders, and etc... can't be found. It's as if the people didn't exist until they first day they were sent out on the field.

Astraea had made friends rather swiftly with the other kids there, specifically with the children of the man that ran the organization. Especially with the son named Niko. As well she befriended her soon to be older brother Apollo and Cassius. She would also later befriend Arthur, but he wasn't part of this organization and when she befriended him it was outside of it. Either way, their little group of five, including Niko's sister Luciana, were rather inseparable within the organization itself. Often hanging out together, training together or learning together too.

Astraea alongside many of the other children were still being brainwashed by this organization to be their spies, it was found out that Astraea's ability allowed her to brainwash others and so they used this fact to their advantage in their main base of operations, using her to get more people involved in the organization as part of it. Unfortunately, she wouldn't realize her part in this until much later.

Her parents weren't a happily married couple and in truth they were both at odds with one another as Dakota had been working as part of the government now to infiltrate this organization whilst Samaria was doing the opposite. When this truth was found out the two split and agreed that they would help one another. Dakota would help get rid of the people that had specifically ruined her life by forcing her to be part of this organization and she would get to walk free and disappear. That's what happened- at least, that's what it had seemed. It was difficult to take down an organization so widespread, but they managed to take down part of it in another area. Astraea was seven when this happened.

A year later, with Samaria gone, Dakota would marry James Ilurea whose son was Apollo. Apollo was two years older than Astraea and thanks to knowing each other well enough beforehand it came pretty easy to accept one another as family and treat each other accordingly. Things seemed to continue from then as Astraea and Apollo spent three more years in the organization alongside others, being trained and educated within their time there. It was around this age they were being taught how to wield weapons and use their abilities for combat- as well being taught languages.

At age twelve, Dakota and James would make the move to take their children out of the organization and go somewhere somewhat safer and well protected with the fear of being found by that organization and as well the ongoing war they did their best to give their children a life they deserved and a happy childhood... however it seems the damage had been done already and they were both aware that this happiness was bound to not last. Astraea specifically struggling with that fact and with her ability at the time.

It was when she was thirteen, only a month before she would turn fourteen, that the illusion of a happy family seemed to really come tumbling down. Samaria had reappeared, having managed to find James and Dakota. She was frantic as she explained the organization had learned where they were and that Dakota and James had plans to take it down at its source once and for all. There were members on their way now as they all spoke. People who were told to kill the two parents and take the children for their useful abilities. An argument broke out between the adults that had awoken the children. Apollo had woken up first and stood on the staircase, when he noticed Astraea awake he pulled her to stand behind him. The adults took notice of the two and James ushered them to sit and wait in Astraea's room.

While they sat in the room the lights had gone out. Astraea had screamed in fear since at the time she was terrified of the dark. Dakota came running upstairs with a bag for Apollo already packed and started to pack a bag for Astraea as well. The two kids, terrified and confused, tried to question what was going on but was only met with excuse after excuse. Once bags were packed for the both of them the fathers hugged them goodbye and sent them with Samaria, promising to see them again when things were safe enough to.

That promise would never be fulfilled. As Samaria drove them away from the home the fathers had then realized they had been tricked and once those people arrived they were killed- alongside the ones sent to kill them. Astraea was never aware of this fact as Apollo hid her from turning to the loud explosion and told her not to worry and that their fathers were okay. A lie she believed for awhile until Dark Era. Now in the care of Samaria, they were brought to Yokohama, Japan and it wouldn't be too long after arriving that they would be thrown into the Port Mafia a little after Astraea's birthday, when she turned fourteen, since Samaria was an Executive and had dragged the children as part of the organization to save her own skin.

They were both subjected to abuse during the time, Astraea seeming to receive the brunt of it as she was Samaria's main focus. From this point would start Astraea's time in the Port Mafia. While during this time they would meet Kouyou and Hirotsu. Apollo had became good friends with Kouyou and Astraea held respect for her. It would also be around this time that Astraea and Apollo would be introduced to Mori as well. Astraea didn't seem to like him much, but she still called him what her mother insisted they call him. Apollo on the other hand didn't like him at all and would voice this under his breath.

At age 15 the mafia boss would die from 'illness' and Mori would take over his position. It hadn't taken Astraea long to learn just what really happened, but she voiced nothing on the matter obviously. At this age Astraea had began to build more and more walls around herself. It would also be when she would hear mentions of that peculiar boy Mori had taken in.

→ 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗰
↳ At age sixteen Astraea would properly meet Dazai after they both heard mentions of one another. It was also at this age that she would meet Chuuya too. She had been returning from a failed mission alongside her brother, planning to report to the boss on the matter together- but Apollo was stopped from doing so by Samaria who pulled him aside whilst Astraea was told the boss wanted to see her on an important matter. She had initially thought it was about the said failed mission, but when the entered the room it seemed obvious that it was about a different matter completely. She hadn't really talked much during this meeting aside from a greeting to Mori and question about just what this was about but her question would be answered shortly enough.

After a rundown of the situation, Astraea was put to work alongside Dazai and Chuuya, something that she had been bothered by and voiced this discontempt. She was used to working with her brother, it was the deal that had been made so of course she had protested- but Mori was quick to mention it would be a way for her and her brother to avoid any punishment from her mother because of the failed mission. That had managed to shut Astraea up, though she was rather bothered by the fact. She had shown no interest in befriending either of the two and she had returned Chuuya's hostility whenever he showed some, not getting along with him at the time. Later, she does start to get along a bit with the two of them.

She had put the pieces together about Randou, or Rimbaud, together and his relation to the Arahabaki matter as well as the matter of the old boss's return. She hadn't so quickly put together Chuuya's involvement, but knew his curiosity on the matter had to be personal, didn't it? Astraea wasn't involved in the fight against Randou, having been kept out of it and from doing anything- which was honestly annoying to her, but whatever.

She was present during the confrontation with the sheep and GGS. While Dazai took his men to deal with the GGS soldiers, she and her brother stayed with Chuuya due to Apollo's ability while Astraea kept watch. She did talk a little with Chuuya, seeming to fully solidify the beginnings of their friendship. Once Chuuya was taken care of, they left the area to wait for Dazai to be done before returning to the Mafia building.

→ 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁
↳ During the events of this conflict, Astraea was seventeen. At this age it would be the first time she comes in contact with Fyodor. At this time she hadn't cared for him much and was rather on guard with him, but there was some seeming intriguement with one another. There's not any big fight or real hostility, it felt like a rather surreal interaction, not one that should take place between possible enemies. She never mentions having met Fyodor at the time.

It was also during this conflict she would come across Niko who had come to Yokohama alongside his sister after escaping their father and the organization. Niko reveals how most of their friend group had ended up escaping as well. With this reunion, Astraea seemed to be a tad bit of a brighter mood, of course that mood is struck down as she is reminded by Dazai that this happiness wouldn't last long and that there should be a bit of caution. Astraea didn't seem to bring up her childhood friend again after that.

After this conflict, Astraea was ranked as an executive. Her brother should have been ranked similarly, but he was kept in the same lower rank as Odasaku; who she would officially meet during this time. After being ranked up she went into training her new subordinates, Adair and Malikai, who she actually got along well with. They weren't so difficult to handle, thankfully, training them felt like a breeze. Of course, they kept things professional when they mattered and in those times she can be relatively harsh in her methods, but she didn't need to be so harsh with the two as they seemed to follow through with orders well and got things done properly too.

Astraea and Niko would continue to rekindle their friendship with one another and it would only be a year later that their friends with benefits relationship would start. It would also be during this time that Astraea would find out the true fate of what happened to her fathers, causing a bit of a rift between herself and her brother because of the false hope he had given her.

→ 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝗿𝗮
↳ In this time Astraea is nineteen and is thriving in her executive position. She had grown a closer friendship with Dazai and Chuuya both and has as well gotten to know Odasaku a bit more. She and her brother will sometimes join Oda, Dazai, and Ango at Lupins- though it was often rare as Apollo kept rather busy most times.. not exactly by choice. Those pleasant times aside, whilst mimic was making itself known, Niko had came to Astraea explaining his finding of members of his fathers organization in Yokohama. He asks for her help, offering that it may also be a good way to enact revenge for what happened to her fathers as well. Astraea had at first declined the offer as it would get her into trouble going on a self mission like this- but she inevitably does end up agreeing to partake in this mission.

She had kept information about this mission a secret, obviously not alerting anyone abou what she was planning to do; or she had assumed so. When she had gone with Niko on this mission things seemed to be just fine and they had successfully taken care of things in no time- however just as they were making their escape out of the building that there was some trouble as they noticed mafia vehicles approaching. Astraea shooed Niko away, not wanting him to get caught up in anything even if he insisted staying because of her. However, there had been no time to argue, so he had reluctantly left Astraea to go through and deal with that herself while he had managed to get away.

Astraea was met with Dazai, Apollo, and Chuuya as well as some other mafia men that had come to handle things as a just in case. She mocked how they were a bit late before getting into a full blown argument with Apollo. Apparently, Dazai had some inkling that something was going on with Astraea, though he wasn't sure what it was so he had done asking towards Apollo who had mentioned her spending more time around Niko. Which was enough of a hint for the both to do more digging and it wouldn't take long to figure out where she was and alerting Mori to the matter.. Mori had sent Dazai off to deal with it, being joined by Apollo and then Chuuya who had overheard and joined them.

They were aware that Niko was also supposed to be there, but Astraea denied him being there at all and stuck to the half lie that she had gone on this self mission for revenge. Her argument with Apollo resulted in a bigger rift between the two of them. She held a bit of resentment in that moment towards Dazai because of this matter. It's a resentment she doesn't fully hold onto for too long, but it is pretty apparent that it does stick with the slight coldness she shows him.

Shockingly, Chuuya managed to interrupt Astraea and Apollo to get them to both chill out before they returned to the Mafia HQ. Not before Chuuya got into an argument with Dazai once they returned to the HQ and Astraea was out of earshot from them.

Mori was obviously unhappy and Astraea was almost stripped of her executive rank because of how reckless she had been. However, she was given an option. She can keep her executive position, however it wouldn't be without a punishment. The punishment either going to her... or that punishment could go to Niko instead. After all, it wouldn't be difficult to find him and they'd be sure to interrogate him. Of course, Astraea knew better than to fully believe that Mori would leave Niko alone at all. It seemed rather obvious she'd still receive a punishment and that Niko would be found and interrogated. She does point this out and Mori admits to her being right on the matter.

Astraea would then be disciplined by her mother, being dragged to the interrogation room. It's there she's tortured to near death. Samaria getting a little too 'carried away' with her torture. When Samaria is done, she tells Astraea that she'd make sure Niko was went easy on. After all, he had helped get rid of a possible threat to the Port Mafia.

She leaves Astraea there, lying on the floor and on the verge of passing out from the pain and blood loss. Before doing so, she had a blurry glimpse of a coat before her vision went black. She can't recall who it was that came down at the time even now. All she knew is that she woke up in the mafia's infirmary patched up and alone. She didn't bother sticking around, instead going home. She didn't go right to her and her brothers shared apartment though, instead going up to the roof for a little.

It was here she would meet Fyodor once more. A rather random encounter, but perhaps not as random as she thought then? As he may have not had involvement in the appearance of the unnamed organization in Yokohama. He seemed to express feigned concern of what happened to her using a small form of manipulation, but Astraea was well aware of what he was trying to do and doesn't buy it. So instead they share a bit of a conversation, Fyodor avoiding her question of why he was there. They part with an offer that leaves Astraea thinking. It's from here on that they would stay in contact with one another. From letters, to meetings when able to, and to other means as well.

Around a little after this, Astraea and Niko would agree to end their friends with benefits dynamic.

Odasaku and those kids death had struck and saddened Astraea, but as well had scared her too. It was no secret that Mori was at fault for it. Even if in the end it led to the fall of Mimic... it was something that concerned her, wondering if her brother would be next all for the sake of getting rid of an organization. She tried to reason it'd be unlikely, but she wasn't too certain.

Dazai had every intention to leave without a word. However, being aware of Astraea's concern for her brothers life he did off handedly hint about leaving to her. Astraea had initially been nervous to. The option was left up to her and her brother as Dazai would obviously leave regardless- and so the siblings decide to join him. Leaving the mafia without a trace.

It would be a year later that Astraea would hear of Niko's 'death' leaving her hurt and in quite a bit of hurt over it.

→ 𝗝𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆
↳ After enough time had passed and they were able to come out of hiding, the three would end up joining the Armed Detective Agency. Astraea was a bit weary on the matter, not feeling as though she should really be there. However, she goes along anyway because her brother would be there- and much to their surprise Cassius was part of the Agency too. It was a nice surprise, enough to have her feel a tad bit more comfortable in being there if she had her two older brothers there.

Cassius was rather happy to see both Astraea and Apollo, he couldn't get involved with their entrance exams due to the personal connection he has to the both of them, but he was sure they would pass. Apollo passed with ease while Astraea had a moment that had made them unsure if she'd succeed... but she managed to pull through in the end which was relieving.

Astraea would enjoy her time in the agency, befriending her new coworkers and enjoying the atmosphere of the place as well. However, just as she was thinking things were possibly bound to be okay, something had to happen, didn't it?

→ 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁
↳ Starting from Atsushi's entrance exam. Astraea had barely acquainted herself with him. When they met it was only brief in the warehouse where he learned he was the weretiger. She had crouched down on the other side of him like Kenji had, examining the boy- but that was it. She knew Dazai planned to get him to join and she would have willingly helped had it not been for the case she and Apollo had to work. A case that Ranpo had a bad feeling about, but Astraea assured they'd be okay and she'll pick up snacks for him on their return.

Ranpo was right about that bad feeling. The case had been a trap and once Astraea and Apollo arrived at the location they were ambushed quickly. The both of them gagged and tied up and being put through what felt like hours of torture. They tried what they could to get out, but couldn't. As if their captors were well aware of each of their tricks and having them gagged kept them from using their abilities. Astraea especially as it was the most useful in this scenario.

Astraea was forced to watch as her brother was practically mutilated and killed in front of her. All because one of the captors was getting too bored and wanted more fun. She was next, though they mentioned having to keep her alive. Still, a bit more torture wouldn't be too bad would it? They had made the mistake of removing her gag because the instant they had she activated her special ability, putting everyone under her control and turning them all against each other. When she deactivates it she's left alone amongst corpses, briefly disoriented from using her special ability she doesn't remember the last few minutes.

Registering her brothers dead body, it doesn't take long for it to all come back and she screams at the sight remaining at his side in complete agony and pain as she cried over his dead body. Unknowing to her that Niko had been present and forced to watch it all just to keep up his end of a deal towards Samaria. Though he wanted to be there for Astraea, he knew he couldn't. He could however, tip off the agency so they could be there for her.

It wasn't an hour or so later that agency members would come and find the devastating sight. Apollo's dead body amongst many- and at first they assumed Astraea was dead too as she was laying close to her brother, but realized she was still alive and had likely passed out from blood loss and exhaustion judging by the tears on her face. Yosano was luckily one of the members that had showed up, healing Astraea and Cassius was the one to carry her out and away, struggling to keep himself together after seeing the sight.

It would be learned later that the case had been a trap set up by Astraea's mother. That in order to get her back to the mafia, they'd have to take out a source of her light. Hence targeting Apollo. It'd also be learned that Niko had been there at the time and was the one to tip off the agency.

The following two days after, Astraea would disappear from the agency. Cassius would come into work with a letter addressed to the agency and mention that Astraea's room in the apartment he shared with her and Apollo was emptied as if she had never been there.

She would then return to the mafia, receiving her position as an Executive back with some restrictions, mainly not being able to have any involvement in the current situation with the weretiger. She'd also be partnered with Chuuya for some time and was given plenty of paperwork to do.

Once trusted enough she would be sent on a mission to kill a certain man who had not repaid what he owed the mafia. It would be then after killing that man that she would find a little boy by the name of Takeo and take him to the Agency to be cared for by Cassius. She would leave out of her report mention of the boy being alive, claiming she hadn't found him and presumed the boy to be dead.

Astraea would then become involved with the guild conflict. Accompanying Yumeno, 'Q' who had been let out on the train where they'd come across Naomi and Haruno and not long after Atsushi and Dazai.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 ,
𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 ,
𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 ? ❞

- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑛

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞

→ 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗮
↳ Astraea's character takes inspiration from the greek goddess by the same name herself for the most part. Specifically in terms of her views of humanity.
The greek goddess Astraea was a goddess of justice, Purity and innocence. After witnessing the horrors of humanity she was the last to flee like other gods had before her and became the constellation Virgo and Libra combined.

↳ Astraea as a character has a view similar to Fyodor. To wipe humanity from sin. Astraea wants to restore that 'innocence' and 'purity' that is no longer present. Claiming that:
"humanity is simply a facade worn by Gods and monsters alike to fool each other. If there is such existence of humanity, perhaps it's in children. However, their light is snuffed out within mere seconds."

↳ She doesn't actively seek out the book for this matter though, actually she doesn't wish to seek the book out at all.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 ,
𝗜 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 ,
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁, 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆. ❞

- 𝐸𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑠

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛
↘ | ❝ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ❞

→ Astraea enjoys stargazing quite a bit and had childishly stuck glow in the dark stars to the ceiling of her room in dark era. This would later be replaced by a starry light projector in the current time.

→ Although Takeo is her nephew, she very much does view him as if he is her son. However, she acknowledges that Cassius is more suitable in taking care of the little boy. It doesn't stop Astraea from visiting him and spending time with him though. Chuuya is the only one in the mafia that is aware of Takeo.

→ Astraea's will to do whatever to protect her loved ones will often do more harm than good, something she doesn't realize until after the fact.

→ Astraea's tactics heavily rely on seduction and often times she doesn't really need the use of her ability to get the things she wants out of people.

→ She does actually grow to rather enjoy being around Nikolai and Fyodor whilst part of the DoA. Something she refuses to admit to because of what it would essentially seem to mean. Regardless, she's felt the most free to voice her beliefs with them. Perhaps because they could relate to them.

→ Anytime there was something big happening and Takeo could be in harm's way she makes sure he's somewhere far before it happens. Takeo is safely away from Yokohama when the hunting dog arc takes place.

→ During the hunting dogs arc, Astraea goes missing and no one can locate her. It isn't too much later that she reappears, however showing up as a member of the DoA.

→ What side she's on isn't too known. Even those close to her are a bit questioning the matter and can't exactly trust her fully.

→ Astraea is well aware she will possibly die being so involved with the DoA as a means of helping the people she cares about. However it's a fact she openly accepts and is okay with.

→ Despite her attempts to push others away after her brothers death it became rather difficult for her to do so. No thanks, perhaps to Chuuya and her brother Cassius and as well her nephew Takeo.

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 ,
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝗮𝗿 .
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆
𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 . ❞

- 𝐵𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

| ❝ 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 ❞

FILL OUT LATER

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙣
𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙨, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩, 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣 ❞

- 𝑇𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑧
┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

↘ | ❝ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄(𝐒) ❞

→ 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢

→ 𝘈𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘈

→ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴

→ 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘦

→ 𝘝𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘫𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘵

→ 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯

→𝘕𝘠𝘔𝘗𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘠 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻

❝ 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄(𝐒) ❞

→ 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

→ 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

→ 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘭𝘢 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤

→ 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘭𝘢 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤

→ 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢

→ 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘺 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦

→ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

→ 𝘊𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘢

→ 𝘉𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻

→ 𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘴

→ 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘜𝘴 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘵 𝘡𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘢

→ 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘻

┏━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙩 ❞

- 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝐷𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑦 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑎

┗━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
427K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...