The True King (Male Reader X...

By _The_Genius

Don't know what to say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ Works belonged to their respected owners More

Info
Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Update Harem
I'M BACK
Chp.9

Chp.8

234 3 2
By _The_Genius

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. It was Eid al-Fitr so I was on a break.
__________________________________________________________

I was suddenly in a black void that had endless nothingness same as the one that I was in after I died.

Shidou:"What the hell? This place again...? Did I died... Again?" Suddenly I heard a mysterious voice coming from my mind that shocked me

???:"No you did not you fool"

Shidou:"Bitch what the fuck?!"

???:"No need to be alarmed. I am just here to see how much my vessel has grown... And you disappoint me"

Shidou:"Wait. Vessel? Who are you? Why do you sound like you're in my head?"

???:"Answers will come by time but let's just say I am the one who chose you and brought you to this world"

Shidou:"Wait what?!?!"

???:"Get stronger my vessel... Until we meet again"

And then I woke up. I was shocked to had such a vivid dream about something that said he was the one that brought me here but my focus was completely changed when I woke up and right in front of my face were... Boobs.

As I looked it was actually Alice whose boobs my face are in front of and they were... Bigger... Than they looked like in the manhwa, and as I tried to get away she pulled me and made my face touched them.

[Just like this but I'm Issei and Alice is Rias]

Shidou:"Um. Alice...? (So this is what Issei feels... nice)"

As I called her name she started to slowly woken up but when she gained consciousness and saw what was happening she blushed fully red and pushed me right off the bed and covered herself in the blanket. And it hurt.

Shidou:".......Ouch"

Alice:"...S-Sorry"

Shidou:"Alice. Mind telling me why you are in my room... Naked?"

Alice:"W-Well..."

She then told me that she and Mirko had a game of rock paper scissors to see which one of them gets to sleep with me tonight, and she won. She first was wearing a shirt and some shorts, [I don't know where they keep getting the clothes and... Well...] But she said that overnight she gotten uncomfortable and probably slowly stripped.

Shidou:"So that's why you're here....? Naked?"

Alice:"Yes" And suddenly Mirko barged in the door and saw the sight of Alice naked in my bed

Mirko:"Hey! What's going on here?!?!"

Shidou:"No Mirko! It's not how it looks like!" And she then jumps at Alice and started brawling with her on my bed and I just simply.... Walk away and took a shower

I was on my way to school with my motorcycle but I still couldn't stop thinking about the voice in my head.

Shidou:"(What was that...? Do I have a sacred gear? But it said it was the one that 'brought me' to this world, and something about vessels? This world just keeps getting weirder and weirder)"

After school, the ORC had a meeting at Issei' house but I was a bit late 'cuz I was doing a job with a client.

Shidou:"(Shit I'm gonna be late)" I then parked my bike in front of Issei' house, asked his parents where the others were and went to his room

Shidou:" *Enters room* Sorry I'm late guys hehe"

Rias:"No problem. You were making a contract anyways, your 15th one right?"

Issei:"Wait 15th?!?"

Akeno:"Wow you even surpassed me, impressive"

Issei:"Yeah, and you haven't done it that long compared to Issei and Asia, nice job man"

Koneko:"Way to go"

Rias:"Yeah, good job Shidou"

Shidou:"Thanks" Then Issei' mom knocked on the door and came in holding some snacks and photo book of Issei when he was little

Issei' Mom:"Sorry to intrude, kids"

Asia:"Oh, welcome to the meeting, mother!"

Shidou:"Hello Mrs.Hyoudou"

Issei' Mom:"I brought some snacks for any of you that are hungry and I thought to give you all some fun, I brought photos of Issei when he was little"

Issei:"Mom!!"

Rias:"Oh I would like to see them!"

Asia:"Yes, me too"

We then opened Issei' photo book together and saw pictures of him when he was little..... Embarrassing pictures.

Shidou:"(This guy really is a comedic relief... It's fun...)"

The meeting had ended and I was about to go back home with my bike but I saw Kiba who was also about to leave in front of Issei' house, I then walked up to him and talked.

Shidou:"Yo Kiba"

Kiba:"Shidou? What is it?"

Shidou:"Look man, if you're ever in any trouble or need some help just ask me, I'll assist you in any way that I can, promise?"

Kiba:"....Yeah, thanks" We then parted ways

I was at home with Alice watching TV while Mirko was taking a shower, I don't know why, I mean she's a familiar but she's more often with me then she is at the place where she poofs into when she disappears, wherever that place is.

Shidou:"Hey Alice"

Alice:"Yeah?"

Shidou:"Um... You never told me... Why were you in he--"

*BEEP* *BEEP*

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Rias called and asked me to go to an abandoned place to deal with a rogue devil.

Shidou:"It was Rias, I gotta go, bye" I then hurriedly got ready and was about to went out

Alice:"Be safe..." But then blocking my way Mirko got out of the bathroom soaking wet only being covered by a towel stopped me from passing through the door

Mirko:"Where do you think you're going!?"

Shidou:"(She looks....) I-I was about to go to Rias, to deal with a devil"

Mirko:"Then I'm coming with"

Shidou:"What?! What about Alice?"

Alice:"I'm okay staying here, I wanted to laze around anyway"

Shidou:"You sure?"

Alice:"Yeah, you two go on and bust some devils"

Shidou:".....Okay"

Mirko:"C'mon lets go!" Mirko then poofed on her clothes

 and we went to my bike and rode off

Alice:"(......I guess I can't hide it forever)

~Change Scene

We arrived at the abandoned place where the others including Issei already was there.

Shidou:"Guess we're the last one here?" Everybody looked at us with confusion 

Issei:"Sh-Shidou... Wh-Who's that hottie behind you?"

Shidou:"Hm? Oh yeah I forgot to mention, she's Mirko"

Mirko:"Hello"

"HUUUUUHHHHH!?!?!?!?" 

Everybody was surprised. So I intuduced Mirko to the others and told them she wanted to come to fight the rogue devil.

Rias:"Well if she wants to then it's okay I guess, but can she pull her own weight?"

Mirko:"Of course I can! I could even pull all of your weights if you ask me to"

Rias:"Well then, alright. We've been given orders to take it down before the night is over. Whatever it is must be extremely dangerous. We shouldn't try to fight it inside. Asia, you wait at the rear"

Asia:"Yes, ma'am"

Rias:"Akeno and I will be ready and waiting outside. So the rest of you draw the enemy out where we can take care of it"

Akeno:"Makes sense to me"

Koneko:"Right"

Mirko:"So just kick the evil demon outside the place so you guys could finish it off, got it"

Issei, Kiba, Koneko, Mirko and me then went to find the devil. Koneko just punches the door destroying it and we then head inside. As we were roaming the dark place I suddenly felt a weird sensation as if I could feel everything around me, as if my senses hightened to the max but as I wasn't used to it I was a little overwhelmed.

Shidou:"(What the hell? Why are my senses so messed up)" As I tried to close my ears and nose I still could sense it all

Mirko:"Hey, you alright?" Then suddenly I felt another life form in the building other than us and I directly pointed to a girl with white hair

Shidou:"The demon! There it is"

"!!!"

Everybody looked at where I was pointing and saw the demon turned into a spider like monster and started climbing the walls and ceiling. But Kiba was lost in his own world and didn't even noticed the demon.

Koneko:"Kiba, focus. What are you doing?"

Shidou:"Dude, move it!" As I yelled at him making him snap out of it

Kiba:"Ha-- Sorry"

The spider like demon then shot acid out of its butt and tried to hit Koneko with it but Mirko jumped at action and pushed her away making the acid missed. 

Koneko:"Thanks"

Mirko:"Your welcome"

Issei:"Bastard!!!" 

Issei then jumps head on to the demon and released a dragon shot but it was weak and had no effect on the demon.

Issei:"I guess I haven't powered myself up enough yet"

Shidou:"It's okay, I'll help you out" I then launched a flying kick at it making it fly off to Kiba' direction

Shidou:"Yo princess! Wake up already and slice the thing"

Kiba:"Ha-- Yeah!" Kiba then cuts off one of its leg as it was flying towards him but it got back up and was able to pin him down to the ground".

Issei:"Kiba!!" Koneko then holds the demon back by holding one of its legs

Mirko:"Koneko, I'll send it flying" She then went on her two hands then launched off feet first right to the demons face and send it flying outside the building

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry but I have to end it here for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
237K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
69.9K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...