Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

39: I Love You.

24.1K 839 39
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV:

Looking at myself I sighed and sprayed the perfume before finally getting satisfied with my look.

It was two at noon when he told me to get ready as he has planned a day out for us.

I got ready in a simple and sophisticated dress I found in the closet.

(A/n- imagine any beautiful jacket for cold weather which would go well with this dress)

I didn't do anything extravagant and the reasons were quite a lot.
First I usually like to keep it simple and comfortable and second, I was feeling pretty exhausted too.
Physically and mentally.

Physically because I didn't get the proper sleep after doing the deed the whole night.
And mentally because I was not having my best time.

Today is my birthday and only my girlfriends along with Bryson and Braydon have wished me properly. Uncle Mason had just left me a quick birthday message.

And here my husband hasn't even acknowledged it at all.
While here I am having a major emotional conflict within myself for him.

He is being caring and nice since he came back in the morning. It was a surprise to wake up alone this morning but it was a bigger surprise when he came back within an hour which I was not expecting at all.

Certainly, I didn't have any idea where he was gone, but I knew he must be gone for work and his work always demands at least twenty-four hours to be done.

So his coming back quickly was a surprise indeed.

Checking myself for the last time I just kept my phone with me and went out into the hall where he was waiting for me.

"Let's go," he said and tighten the jacket that I was wearing. He then holds my hand and we went into the garage. It was still very cold and everything was covered with snow.

"Where we are going?" I asked softly once we were settled inside his car.

I kept looking at him silently when he turned towards me and started looking at me with his hawk eyes before leaning towards me without even saying anything and kissing my forehead very gently and lovingly like he understood what was going on with me.

My heartbeat increased when he attached our forehead and whispered "What is it?"

"Nothing! Why did you ask that?" I whispered back and closed my eyes while inhaling his cologne.

"Loose up kitten. We are going somewhere you would enjoy," he again whispered in a consoling tone, making me wonder if was I too obvious.

I was feeling emotional I don't know why. Maybe because I was overthinking too much about everything or maybe because I have already found the answers to so many unasked questions.

I broke our forehead contact and asked him shyly.

"Can-can I umm...
Can we hug before we star....."

I didn't even finish my sentence when his big muscular arms drew me closer and took me in a warm comforting hug.

I sighed and felt my mind and body get relaxed. This hug was so much needed for my mind and body.

This is my safe place.
Protecting me from my own demons.

"Never ask again for anything you want to do or have. Just stake your claim and everything, including me would be yours."

Saying this he kissed my head and finally a genuine smile graced my lips for the first time in the day.

His words were enough to change my whole mood and suddenly I was happy now. I was finally excited about the day ahead.

I realized even if he did not know that today's my birthday, I was happy.

I realize I am happy as long as he is with me. As long as being with him.

"Let's get going!
Am very excited to see what you have planned for today," I said cheerfully and gave him my brightest and biggest smile.

He kept looking at me while caressing my cheeks. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I started feeling shy under his instance gaze.

Holding my chin he dropped a kiss at the corner of my mouth while sensually whispering

"There is something for you in the back seat,"

Curiously I looked at him first and then at the back seat only gasp when I saw a very huge bouquet of red roses kept there.

Covering my mouth with my hand, I again looked at him and find out he was already looking at me with a prominent smirk settled on his lips.

"Is this for me?" I asked but didn't wait for the answer and leaned back to take them in my vicinity.

They were huge and gorgeous.
There was a note attached to it which I opened eagerly expecting a cheesy note but instead, I got another shock for the day.

"Happy Birthday Mrs. Trysta Xavier Lewis"

I looked at him shockingly.

"You knew?"

I asked him slowly dreading his answer.

Please say yes. Please Say yes.

I was desperate for his approval and I wanted him to tell me that he knew and he had planned everything all the while.

"I might don't know things about the world, but my wife, there is nothing that I don't know about you"

Saying this he winked at me and start the engine while I sat there registering his words and never knew when I started grinning big.

"Thank you.
They are very lovely.
I love them."

I said happily and then started clicking lots of pictures of the bouquet before staring out from the window.

I should have understood before that there are things that are out of his character.

Like wishing someone a birthday.

He may get things done for them instead of wishing them a happy birthday.

Some things are just not his cup of tea, and I should also understand them instead of acting impulsive every time.

Soon we stopped in front of the big luxurious building and Xavier ushered us inside while holding me by my waist.

It was a very beautiful luxurious shop with amazing pieces of customized jewelry, dresses, and other interior decors.

There Xavier brought me dresses, garments, matching shoes, and handbags. He spoiled me with sets of diamonds and rare stone jewelry.

We even went to another section of that shop where he brought me luxurious materials for my painting.

There was the finest quality of paints, colors, canvas, brushes, pages, charcoal, and whatnot.

After buying me all these he took me to the art museum. We see so many masterpieces there and he even listened to me explaining them.

I clicked a lot of pictures of those masterpieces and Xavier clicked my pictures from his phone without even me asking for them.

I was the happiest at that time.
I was living my best life.

He brought six paintings which costs a fortune. I noticed he especially brought those paintings in which I have shown my greatest interest while talking about their theme, clicking more than three pictures of them and looking at them for quite some time silently.

When I told him he doesn't have to, he silenced me saying that our mansion needs some art as it was too plain for his liking.

And I thought he was not very fond of these things!!

After buying a few masterpieces of my liking Once we took our leave. It was already dark when we came outside.

But still, he was not done as we again went towards another destination and this time we didn't have our guards following us. I knew he is taking us somewhere private.

After driving some more time, he finally stopped the car at a scheduled place, and I notice the whole place was decorated with beautiful golden lights.

He again opened the door for me and we went inside the venue. Soft music was playing in the background and a see a very beautiful mesmerizing dinner setting in front of us.

"Have you brought me on a dinner date without even asking me Mr. Lewis?" I teased him with a light won't and a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"I don't need anyone's permission to spoil my woman Mrs. Lewis.
Not even yours!" he whispered in my ear causing me to smile and bit my lip.

We sat down at our table and I saw a chocolate cake present there with a birthday wish and candles.

It was an open area between nature and there were balloons of digits 2 and 4 referring to my age.

We lit the candles and I cut the cake with Xavier making videos of mine and clicking random pictures.

I fed him the cake and we kissed, which was supposed to be a small peck on the lips however non of us stopped even after five minutes of us kissing each other.

We kept kissing each other desperately even though we have been kissing one another throughout the day.

We were literally making out the whole day but that was not enough.

"I love you,"

Finally, we broke the kiss and the words flow out of my mouth even before I could think twice about my decision and stop what I was saying.

Finally, I confessed what was stored in my heart. I confessed my love for him in a breathless whisper.

I felt his body getting rigid and his heart below my hand started thumping loudly.

(A/n- Xavier is taking the blow quite nicely I see)

But I didn't back down and softly and contently smiled at him and kept caressing his cheeks with my own cold hands as the cold wind kept blowing around us.

"It's okay." his eyes snapped at me as I start speaking softly as we speak to a child.

"Don't be so surprised.
I-I really do love you, Xavier. I don't know how or when...but I do."

I said with a big smile on my lips but my voice broke down and tears were already flowing from my eyes.

But I was happy.
In fact, I was the happiest at the moment.

But we do get some perks of being over-sensitive, like right now, even at such happy moments I can't stop myself from crying.

Happy tears I guess!!

"You-you don't have to say it-it back.
Ju-just always be-be with me and I'll -I'll be the happiest in the world,"

I said while smiling and crying at the same time.

"It's -it's enough I promise.
You-you enough for me Xavier.
I-I love you."

Happy to let out my words I leaned towards him, dreading that he will push me back but again he proved how wrong I was by pulling me from my waist and crashing his lips on mine.

*********
Published on- 17.04.23

How was the chapterrrrr?

The very first time my female protagonist is confessing her love before the confession of my male protagonist.

I love Trysta tbh. She is just us.

Also, I want to let you all know that Trytsa might be a mafia princess, but I have always tried to show her real girly side. From day one only.

The side where she is expecting things from people around her, dreaming stuff, getting happy with shopping, clicking pictures of regular things for the memory and (insta story off), etc.

Aren't most girls obsessed with these? (very frankly, I am)

These things are doing justice to her character becoz this makes her more genuine than being just an exaggerated Goddy Shoe female lead.

Will try to update tomorrow again!!

Do share ur views, I would love to read them all.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
1.4M 50.4K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
265K 7.6K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
104K 5.9K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...