The Wounds of Our Past // Ger...

Por thebluestainedshoe

It's 2008 and you just so happen to be the piano player and sometimes lead singer of My Chemical Romance. You... Mais

1. girl, dont even
2. the board
3. did we go to hell?
4. we aren't posers!
5. you two are old
6. please, no more dinner plans
word from da author
7. not the green orbs
8. I MUST BE CLEAN
9. mikey, you have to be mario
10. its not a diary its a journal
11. #loyal
13. youre so 2000 and late
14. now you know why tøp is a tag in this story
15. not rich enough for a hotel
16. magenta couch
17. i thought she said shower?
18. is this the masked singer?
19. gerard.
20. the new look
21. the start of something new
22. trust me
23. lie to me.
24. the van
25. remember?
26. the void
27. one year
28. The night everything changed
29. cover me
30. lies?

12. what the f?

207 5 6
Por thebluestainedshoe

The next day after Gerard and I started dating, we decided to tell Mikey. I was mostly nervous but shockingly, Gerard wasn't. "I told him last night that I love you." He shrugged his shoulders, "So, it's not like it's going to be a big deal." I frowned, "But he doesn't know how I feel..." Gerard grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. It felt nice, but it didn't stop my gut from churning.

I was making them both breakfast and was halfway done by the time Mikey came down. He still had his pajamas on and his glasses were foggy. He sat on the floor next to me, grabbed my leg and held it as he leaned onto me. Although he's done this many times in the past, it felt odd. Probably because I'm dating his brother. I tried to move but he wouldn't let go.

"The fuck, y/n?" He spoke softly. I started stuttering. I tried to explain why I was trying to move but he spoke before I could get it out. "Ugh, is this about Gerard? I dunno what he told you but it's okay to turn him down. I know I've joked about you flirting with him and stuff but come on! You've got more self respect than to get with him."

"No, I don't." I said softly.

He looked up at me confused, he was about to speak before Gerard walked into the kitchen. I tired to telepathically tell him the situation, but he was too dense for that. "What are you doing, babe?" He said, giving me a weird smile. "Making breakfast?" I smiled back gently. He walked towards Mikey and I.

I felt Mikey grip my leg tighter than before.

Gerard place a quick, innocent kiss on my lips and skipped off to sit at the table. Mikey was holding my leg tighter than ever. The food was done so I quickly turned off the stove. I was too distracted with the food that I didn't notice Mikey letting go of me and standing up.

Out of no where, Mikey grabbed my arm and lead me outside Gerard's house. I just decided to stay silent until he was satisfied with our location. He found a little bench away from the house. It was hidden by bushes and trees. He sat me down but stayed standing.

"Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK?!" He started pacing.

"HE'S FORTY!"

"Yeah, I'm also an adult."

"HE'S ALSO MY BROTHER-"

"You didn't have a problem with the idea of us being together before mcr?"

"I DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM BEFORE HE HURT YOU, Y/N!"

I opened my mouth to defend myself but I immediately closed it once I saw he started tearing up. He usually did this when he got really frustrated. I decided to just listen to what he needed to say.

"y/n, you're my best friend. He's my brother, and although I love him and want him to be happy, he does not deserve you. You deserve someone who didn't spend years treating you like utter shit because they were a fucking pussy!"

"I know, but-"

"BUT NOTHING, Y/N!"

"MIKEY, WHAT THE HELL?!" He stoped in his tracks.

"I know he use to treat me like that, but for him it's been years since he acted that way. You and I both can tell he's changed for the better. My relationship with Gerard is the best it's ever been! Your relationship with him is the best it's been in years! Not to mention, I'm so happy, Mikey."

I sat up and gave him a hug.

"I know you are too," I continued. "It's gonna take some time to adjust, but please try with me. I'm not even 100% sure that Gerard will be a good partner, but I've waited long enough for him. Please don't let me wait for you too."

Mikey gave in, sighed, and held me tight.

"Fine, but I'll drop kick his ass if he hurts you again. And then, I'll drop kiss your ass for being stupid enough to let him hurt you again in the first place."

I flashed him a toothy smile and thanked him generously. He just mumbled a few curses and lead us back into the house. We walked in on Gerard scribbling something in his sketchbook. He looked up at us and slammed the book to close.

"You okay, Michael?"

Shit.

I haven't seen Gerard pissed since we've gotten here. It never took much for me to make him pissed, but with everyone else, you had to really try to press his buttons. Mikey just scoffed at him and sat at the opposite end of the table. I laughed awkwardly and served the now cold breakfast onto plates. I popped them each in the microwave to warm them up a tad.

"We were just having a discussion, Gee. Nothing to worry about." I said, fiddling with the weird, hippy coffee machine Gerard owns. My caffeine addiction was at an all time high. "It sounded more like a screaming fest to me." He said unimpressed. I turned to say something until Mikey beat me to it.

"I was just passionate about my feelings towards your relationship." Mikey said, defending himself. Gerard was about to retaliate until I slammed the plates onto the table. "Hah, guys relax it's fine. Let's be civil; it's not even noon yet." They ate in silence.

I was the only one making conversation and it frustrated me. We've spent countless meals and hangouts at this table in the past few months, and suddenly now that I'm dating Gerard, they can't handle it?

"Guys, please. What's wrong?"

"It just hurts that Mikey thinks you shouldn't date me because of the past. I've done nothing since then except prove to both of you that I've changed." Gerard admitted after a few seconds.

The air was thick.

Mikey sighed and apologized. Gerard smiled and thanked him. But something was off with Mikey. I knew the ins and outs of his personality, body language, and behaviors, and could tell, he wasn't really being sincere. But whatever, he'll grow to accept it, hopefully.

We had a meeting the next day about the reunion tour.

We planned out a whole video and dates were already set. The video was going to be filmed and edited in the next couple weeks. After that, we just had to reveal it. We all agreed to keep Mikey and I a secret. It'd be crazy to see the crowd's reaction to us being "back."
But we were gonna hint at it a tad.

Speaking of secrets, Gerard and I decided to tell the rest of the band about our newly formed relationship. But again, we aren't going to announce it to the public for a while. Especially Nicholas.

The set list also had to be made. Plus, Mikey and I had to learn the Danger Days songs. Which Mikey was still pretty salty about.

"You guys claim that you "missed us." But had a real easy time putting together an album without y/n/n and I ." He said, obviously unimpressed. Ray just simply raised his arms in defense. I wasn't too hurt. They did use some old demos of the both of us.

At the end of the meeting, Mikey decided to crash at Ray's place so they could go over the cords of the "new" songs. I was nervous being home alone with Gerard. I wasn't planning on doing anything...

ya know?

It was going to be the first time we ever had a "sleepover" with just the two of us.

The thought of us being alone together and me screwing things up (no pun intended) made me nauseous. I found myself vomiting quite a bit once we got home.

Gerard gave me my space for a few hours until after I took a shower. I came back to my room wearing my pajamas bottoms and one of his old shirts. I found him laying on the bed and looking up at me. He quickly sat up, making the bed bounce a little.

"What are you doing here?" I giggled and asked. "It is my house." He answered. I nodded climbed up next to him. "You know how we've had to hide you and Mikey from the public? And how you really haven't been out much because of it?" He asked. "Of course I know."

He smiled at me. "Well-" He started, "once it's okay for you to be in the public eye again, I'd like to take you out on a nice date. Like a real one." I beamed and kissed him gently.

"Aw, you're so sweet, Gee. I'd love to do that!" I held onto him tightly. He did the same to me and we just ended cuddling the whole night. We exchanged soft kisses, jokes, and even a few secrets. It felt like being a teenager again.

Before I realized it, I fell asleep on Gerard.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

274K 8.4K 100
You get to go to your first every MCR concert .. a dream come true and everything is perfect. Well until the end... Disclaimer: This story includes s...
2.4K 164 17
It's been more than three years since their breakup. It was supposed to be the right decision and the best for all the members of My Chemical Romance...
789 30 50
Since My Chemical Romance is my favourite band, I suppose it makes sense that I'd make this. I guess this is where MCR nightcore gets me :3
26.7K 919 41
time travel/au fic warning - covers serious topics of abuse, suicide and self harm - You stared at the cellphone in your hand, the muted buttons, the...