Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

4

3.1K 219 7
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

......................

Izzah was standing by the window looking at the lights in the dark night.... She was all dressed in a dark maroon colored lehnga... then the door of the room got opened and holding tye knob Yahya entered... he looked at Izzah who was standing on the other side of the door... he stood there for a while before he came inside and locked the door behind...

standing there in silence yahya kept staring at her back... when finally izzah spoke still looking out of the window...

"I agreed to marry you because then you used to care for me, mujhy laga tha ky shyed pasand bhi krty thy, lakin jab un sab ky samny mujhy insult kiya tha to tab samaj aya that was all a lie."

And then she turned to see yahya standing there wrapping his arms around his chest...

"You really think that?"

"It freaking happened in front of me."

Izzah spoke a bit loudly and yahya walked to her holding her forearm he spoke...

"Insult mein nhi wo tumhari so called friends tumhy kr rhi thi jab unhy hamary nikkah ky bary mein pata chala tha."

Izzah kept looking in his eyes just like he was as the duo remembered the day where Izzah's whole perspective for Yahya changed...

........................

Flashback

(A week later from their nikkah)

From the very start yahya never liked Izzah's friends... why? Because her friends were the high class rich spoiled girls.... Izzah befriended them with her whole hrart but for them she was nothing.... Yahya always kept her save from those girls but the day when izzah went to college and told them about her nikkah the 4 girls laughed out... as they knew about yahya who always pick and drop izzah to her college.... Every girl just wanted yahya to be theirs...

"Oh come one izzah at leat lie properly, that handsome man got married to you? A little girl?"

One of the four spoke making izzah open her lips but before that the other girl spoke...

"Yes, just because he is your cousin that doesn't mean we will believe this nonsense."

"Exactly."

The third one spoke and izzah just wanted to shout out loud at them when two guys came over there.... One was known by the 1st girl of izzah's group... so he came to that girl saying...

"What is so funny?"

The girls looked at thr boys and the 1st girl told him....

"She is saying that the heartrobe cousin of her's got married to her only."

The guy looked at izzah was who trying to make them understand the situation.... The guy came forward and bend towards izzah saying...

"Really, let me see what is in you that makes you so special!"

Izzah looked at her friends who were looking at them with a smirking smile on their face....

"Move."

Izzah aaid slowly while the boy came a bit more forward... and then in a blink he was thrown away... everyone looked at the person ans found yahya standing over there...

Izzah looked at yahay who held her hand saying...

"Get up."

Izzah got up so did others and kept looking at him... the boy walked towards yahya saying....

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Yahya glared hard at the boy which made him scared...

"Its non of your business."

"She was lying about your being her husband, dude you have a class and she."

The girl spoke and yahya looked at thrm beflrr saying...

"Yes."

Izzah looked at yahya in a blink while the girls smirked before he continued....

"She wear baggy clothes, she wear specks, she have chubby cheeks, and her big round eyes, exactly yes, i have a class! And you know what."

His eyes turned red with anger and he completed his sentence....

"She is the only one that belongs to my class unlike some rice spoilt girl who only know how to throw themselves on others, do you think I don't know about you?"

Yahya asked in the end and then he dragged izzah away from there who's mins was still telling her that her so called friends just needed some explanation....

Flashback ends

........................

The duo remembered everything like it just happened but then yahya spoke lightly....

"Itna dimag na tumhata kharab hai or na hi mera, us baat ko to abhi tak tum bhi samaj gai ho gi! To gussa ku hai ab? Kya wajah hai?"

As soon as the words left yahya's lips izzah pushed him away saying...

"Tum ho masla, samaj ai? Tum ho."

Yahya stood there looking at her waiting for her outburst which is locked up in her mind and heart since he had gone out of country...

"Nikkah mujh sy kiya, shadi ka wadah mujh sy kiya, or ishq kisi or sy laraya ja rha tha!"

The words brought tears in izzah's eyes and anger in yahya's eyes.... He held her arm asking her dangerously....

"Kya bakwas krti ja rhi ho?"

"Bakwas kr rhi hun? To batao Kinza kon hai?"

Izzah spoke loudly and Yahya became silent for a second before asking her in low voice...

"Tumhy kinza ky bary mein ksy pata?"

Izzah chuckled with tears still in her eyes...

"To mtlb sab sach hai?"

Yahya was about to say something but izzah interrupted him by saying...

"Agar us sy mohabbat krty thy to mujhy ku apna banaya? Ku meri zindagi kharab ki? Sakoon mein to thi na pehly, yeh mohabbat ka keera dil mein dal ky to usko tora ku?"

Izzah cried sitting on the bed and this time yahya sat beside her holding her shoulders who pushed him away saying....

"Don't even try to touch me."

Yahya sighed and forcefully held her shoulders making her look at him....

"Sari zindagi aik hi larki sy mohabbar ki hai wo meri biwi hai."

Izzah just kept looki gvat him who nodded his head before saying....

"I love you izzah, and only you, and kinza! Kinza meri university friend thi, at one time she used to like me, but then i told her about my love for you, so she stayed back, years later wo mujhy mere aik laywer friend ky pass mili thi, her family was trying to take her whole wealth after her parents death, and for that she needed to get married,

Mny usko help krny ki koshish ki or aik achay larky sy us ki shadi krwai but us sab ky bech mein mere sy jo kuch ho saka mny kiya, uski har trahn sy madad ki, lakin kabhi tumhy dhoka dyny ky bary mein nhi socha!"

Izzah listened to his silently who them asked...

"Tumhy kese pata us ky bary mein."

Izzah was silent for a while before telling him....

"Mny aik do dfa usko dekha tumhary sath, or un dino tum ghaar bhi late att thy teh keh kr ky office mein bht kaam hai."

Yahya sighed heavily before moving his eyes back at her and saying....

"Baat kr sakti thi mujh sy izzah, yeh baat bhul jao ky mny tumhy dhoka diya hai, aisa kabhi nhi ho sakat, bht mohabbat krta hun tum sy, inty saal tumhari nafrat kese bardasht ki hai yeh sirf mein janta hun, nhi bol saka tha kuch pehly ku ky pass nhi tha or yeh baat asy face to face honi hi theek thi. Jsy ab hui hai."

Izzah didn't reacted who was looking down at her hands.... Yahya chined her up saying....

"Ainda koi bhi baat ho mujh sy kaho gi, theek hai?"

Izzah nodded with tears again coming down from her eyes... yahya wiped her tears and kissing her forehead hugged her close who kept crying silently holding him close to her.....

........................

Finally posting this chapter!
Hope you liked it!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 48.6K 82
Step into the world of short romantic stories with this book, which features a delightful collection of love stories. Get ready to immerse yourself i...
1M 45.7K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
133K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
907K 39.4K 80
A book of series of cousin marriage! All the series are completed! Peep in to know more!