Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 19

1.4K 84 11
By Loaenia

...................
••••••••••••••••••

I followed Jungkook inside all shocked and embarassed. I joined him in the kitchen and observed him taking drinks from the little frigde.

JK: Beer or juice?

Tae: Juice. I think I am done with alcohol for a long long moment. I said as I took seat.

Jk: Alright. I am going for the beer.

He closed the fridge and sat next to me.

JK: Here.

Tae: Thank you.....Hah.

JK: why are you sighing?

Tae: What do you mean why I am sighing. After what you told me earlier?

Jungkook let out a small laugh and took a sip of his drink.

JK: Waa. That feels good.

I glanced at him. I still couldn't believe that he was the one who took me at the hospital that day.

JK: What are you thinking about?

Tae: I think that... The world is so small.

JK: Right?  Haha.

Tae: Mhm.

JK: So, don't be so depressed anymore.

Tae: Ah?

JK: I mean.. In a way, I was there right?  I celebrated your graduation with you.

Tae: Mhm. Hahaha.

I opened my juice and took a long sip. Then, I sighed and wiped my mouth. Jungkook looked at me with a smile.

Tae: Why did you pretend not to know me at first then?

JK: To be honest, I thought you would bring it up first. I genuinely thought you recognized me but just pretended. So I played your game.

Tae: But I really had no clue.

JK: Yeah. I got it with the time. Haha.

Tae: Yeah.. Oh and since now, we sorted things out..

JK: Mhm?

Tae: Thank you. I said as I turned to Jungkook and left a slight chuckle. A chuckle that  made him smile.

JK: For what?

Tae: For making sure that I was not feeling lonely that night. For caring about me.

JK: You're welcome. And.. You know ,I say it as an advice. But, You should go and tell your parents about that. What you told me. How you feel. How they make you feel. That would fix your relationship with them which is complicated.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Tae: And do you think they would bother to listen to me?  And even if they do  listen to me, they will never understand. They will stick with their ideas and will always be by Noona's side.

Yeah, I was laughing but I knew that was a sad reality. The fact that I couldn't even open up to my own family about those kind of things.

That was sad.. And a pity.

JK: Well, that's your choice anyway. Who am I to force you to do something.

I licked my lips and drank my orange juice. We stayed a long moment talking before I started to yawn. I was exhausted of the day. My eyelids were heavy and I felt falling asleep.

JK: Are you sleepy?

Tae: Y-*yawn* Yeah.

.....................

When Jungkook noticed Taehyung falling asleep, he offered his shoulder gladly for him to lean.

Taehyung got himself comfortable and got in dreamland within some seconds. Jungkook just looked ahead him and drank his beer. He saw his phone ringing after some minutes in the silence. He could see the screen from where he was. The phone was on the table.

" Ga euniie" Was written on it.

He was about to pick up but stopped himself because of Taehyung who moved. He didn't want to risk to wake him up so he just stayed still and let the phone ring.

.....................

I woke up  slowly and yawned. I looked around and stroked my nose. Then, I saw Jungkook sleeping soundly on the sofa. Just next to me. I stared at him and noticed the balnket on me.

I pouted and smiled...

I looked out and saw the sun shining. It was the  morning. I guess I fell asleep there.. Well, I was feeling quite comfortable.

I sniffed and decided to wake him up. I shook him up and called his name but nothing to do.

Tae: Hyung. Jungkookie hyung. Wake uuuup.

Jungkook groaned and tapped the back of my hand to signal me to stop. I left a giggle. This man was adorable.

I was falling harder by the days. Especially after what I found out that night.

Tae: Hyung.. Don't be a baby. You have work right?  Haha. Hyung.

JK: Mhmmmm.

I smacked my lips and licked my finger. Then, I shoved it in his ear. That was a technique I learnt from Jimin. Hahaha.

He screamed and woke up immediately.

JK: Ah!! 

He caressed his ear and looked at me with frowned face.

JK: What was that???

I bursted in laugh and held my tummy.

Jk: Are you serious... Waaa.. That felt so weird.. God..

Tae: Are you finally fully awake now?

JK: Shhhh.

Tae: Hahah. By the way. Good morning.

JK: Good morning.

Tae: Hah. Why didn't you wake me up? 

JK: You were so deep asleep that I didn't want to bother you. Plus, you said you were tired.

I hummed and stretched my arms.

Tae: I think we should leave this place now. People might come soon.

JK: Mhm.

We wore our jackets and walked out. He locked the garage while I was waiting on the bike. He got before me and we drove off.

That was the best wake up I ever had. Hahah. And that's sincere.

On the way home, there was a long silence but a comfortable one between us.

We arrived in front of  my building half an hour after. I got off and gave him the helmet.

JK: So?  Are you feeling better?  He asked with.... This smile.

I nodded and lowered my head. How I was shy..

I have never been that shy. When I was with him,  when his gaze was on me, I couldn't but feel my cheeks flushing, getting hot as my ears.

JK: What?

Tae: No.. I am.. Thank you. That recomforted me.

JK: I am glad then. My efforts were not in vain. He said as he patted my hair and chuckled.

JK: I have to go now.

Tae: Yeah. Bye.

He wore his helmet and bidded good bye to me once again, then, he left. I looked at him getting far and further and went to my loft. Where Jimin was still asleep. I laughed and went to wake him up.

JM: Hah?  Taehyung?  Ahh. You are finally back?

Tae: Did you wait for me?  Haha.

JM: Of course. But I fell asleep. He said as he rubbed his eyes.

Tae: Mhm. Sorry for leaving you alone here.

JM: It's okay. As long as you are fine. Are you fine now?

Tae: Yeah. I talked with him a lot.

I narrated to him everything without missing a detail. He was in a state of shock. Just like I was.

JM: Oh my.. That's actually incredible. He said with a little chuckle.

I scoffed and sighed.

Tae: Yeah.. Now, I.. I cannot but feel more for him.. That's insane.

JM: Mhm. What about Ga eun?  Do you think she knows about all that?

Tae: If she knew, she would have already told me and my parents. I guess she doesn't. She doesn't have any clue of anything happening  in Jungkook 's life actually.

JM: Yeah. She will marry someone she barely know when we think about it.

I just looked at him and stood up. I needed to drink water. 

Tae: Do you want something? 

JM: Mhm?  Yeah. Just a cup of water please. He said as he yawned and fixed his hair.

Tae: Alright!  I yelled from the kitchen.

•••••.............Some weeks later............••••••••

Taehyung didn't show up at his parents ' house for days. He didn't will to see any of them and especially Ga eun. He needed to be far from this family for a while.

Thus, he could focus on what was really important.

His brand of clothes.

Everything was going well so far. Taehyung bought Soyeon's friend's house and was starting to set everything up. His drawings were all over the place. He was working so hard.

That's why he also didn't meet anyone except Jimin. Soyeon was just coming from time to time.

And as for Jungkook,

They didn't really talk after the other night. Still, they sent texts to each other sometimes.

That's basically what was happening in Tae's life.

But things were far from being that calm in Jungkook's.

His couple was not going so fine for some days now. He and Ga eun were fighting frequently...

Which never happened in their two years of dating.

But Since the day Jungkook spent the night out with Taehyung at the garage, they wouldn't stop bickering.

That day, it was just like any  others. But Ga eun was irritated because of something that Jungkook forgot to do for the wedding.

Not a big deal,

about flowers.

But that was too much for her who completely lost it and began to yell all over the huge house.

GE: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!  was heard from the first floor.

All the maids downstairs immediately freaked out.

- Gosh.. Not again.

As they were listen in the hall, Jungkook began to walk down the stairs. He looked irritated and done with the situation.

JK: You won't start again. Those were just flowers Ga eun !

GE: Just flowers??  Those are for our wedding!  OUR wedding!  How can you seem so indifferent??!

JK: I am not.

GE: Yes. You are. What are you thinking about??  Huh??  Tell me. Is there something more important than our wedding??

JK: No. I mean.. Ga eun. You have to calm down. You are getting angry over all small things. That's driving me nuts. Should I remind you taht I am working? I need calm when I get home. And you won't give me this.

Ga eun's eyes were fumimg in anger.

GE: I am working too. Even harder!  But I always put our wedding as a priority!

JK: When did I say that it was not mine??

GE: Your actions don't match with your words.

JK: Hah. Those are just flowers Ga eun!  Come on! 

GE: You... Are you hiding things from me?

JK: What the f- ahhhhh. You are... Hah.. I have to go. He said as he grabbed his coat and was about to leave but Ga eun held his arm, eyes tearing up.

GE: Jungkook.. Are you cheating on me?  She finally asked.

Jungkook turned around and rubbed his face, annoyed.

JK: What?? You are going too far. What does that even... FUCK GA EUN!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

GE: I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASK!

JK: You know what? I am exhausted. Of you. You are going too far and I don't like it. Let's just... Calm down in each of our side for now. See you this evening.

GE: Are you running away?!

JK : I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU !  WAAA. You won't leave me alone. Will you?

GE: So where were you last night??

He was at a race.

JK: I said I was working. What don't you understand??

Ga eun gulped and exhaled shakingly.

GE: Alright.. Just go.

Jk: .......Yeah. I... Hah.. I will see you later. He said as he pulled away the girl's hand and wore his coat. He left, leaving her all by herself with her thoughts.

She bursted in tears. They never had such a big fight before..

GE: H-hhhaaaa.

.........................
............

That was the afternoon and I was at home. I could finally relax after a while.

I looked through the window. That was raining hard outside. I sighed and heard my phone ringing.

I took it  and hesitated a bit but picked up. This was Ga eun noona.

Tae: Hah.. Hello?

[ Taehyung...]

I immediately heard something wrong in her voice.

[ Tae... I..]

Tae: Are you alright??

[ Can you come over?..  I am alone at home..]  She said with a broken voice.

She was crying some seconds before for sure.

[ Please.. I need someone to talk to.. I don't have anyone to talk with expect you..]

Tae: What happened?

[ H-hhhh....]

Tae: Noona.

[ It's Jungkook... We... We had a fight.. ]

Tae: Noona.. Hah.

[ Come please.. I am sorry for.. for the other day..]

I sighed and heard the doorbells ringing. I went to the entry, Ga eun still on the phone.

I opened the door and parted my lips.

Tae: ..........

[ Tae..]

Jungkook was standing before me all wet of the rain.

He looked at me with those eyes... That made me shiver. Then, he looked at the phone.

[ Taehyung....]

Tae: I...

JK: Hi..He said in a low voice.

Tae: I... Hah...

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...