Sinful Actions (Boyxboy)

By giann98

Lyndon is my best friend. My kryptonite I guess, because I'd do anything for him. I'd put my happiness over h... More

Author's Note :):
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Notice

Chapter Three

144 6 5
By giann98

Lyndon's P.O.V

I was half asleep and I was the type to cuddle. I placed my arm over Justin's. He went stiff for a moment, did I make him nervous? What for...? Justin was like a brother to me. He was cute, I wouldn't lie. I wonder why he hasn't had a girlfriend yet. Any girl would be lucky to have him, he's really smart, adorable, and would do anything for you. I laid there, watching as he would crinkle his nose as he slept. He doesn't know, but I notice every little thing about

him. Like he kinda gets upset when I'm with Rebekka. Weird, huh?

I guess it's because he doesn't want to lose me, but that'll never happen. Rebekka and I have only been together for 2 1/2 months, it isn't that long. Although, I would put anyone aside for Justin, even my girlfriend. I don't care what anyone says. He's literally my anchor. Justin was there for me when my mom died, when I had my first heart break, when someone rejects me, yeah, he's pretty much there 24/7.

I feel bad for leaving Rebekka alone after we had some sweet sex. It wouldn't be the first time we hooked up. That's why she suggested I "sleep" with her tonight. She was asleep, so I got bored and decided to bother, Justin. I felt like I haven't talked to him for a while, plus he's fun to talk to.

I only wanted to sleep with him tonight was because I missed the old time, where we would invite each other over and sleep for the night. I'm actually so grateful I met Justin in the 7th grade. I remember how we met like it was yesterday. Justin may not remember, but I do, clearly. Man was I tired, I'm actually gonna sleep now.

~+~+~+~+

I woke up early because I didn't want someone to walk in on us sleeping in the same bed. It would save time of awkwardness and explanation. I mean, I didn't care what people thought of me, but it was the opposite for Justin. He would be upset if someone told him something he didn't like. Justin was always so insecure. Thinking he was lower than others. But I say otherwise. He stands out, to be honest.

Speaking of Justin, he was poking my butt. I hadn't even noticed. I'm not gonna lie, his length was pretty big. Okay, first of all the fact that his boner was touching me was weird and what the fuck, I just realized I was talking about my best friend's dick. I'm just going to ignore it, probably another dream of that girl from school. The thought of that created a sting in my heart. That was something new, ugh... I'll let that pass too.

I walked down to the kitchen to see Tatiana, Justin's best friend, cooking breakfast. I was eager to eat, so I set down the plates. I woke up Rebekka afterwards, because she would be upset if I ate without her. I didn't want to be rude, but my girlfriend was super clingy and uptight about many things. I can't even look at a dog for more than 5 seconds without getting her upset. Although, she was smoking hot, so that was a score.

We all ate besides Justin. I knew good enough to not wake him up unless it was important. Justin was like that ever since he was little, it made me chuckle. Chuckling made me receive questioning glances from Tatiana and Bekka. Justin came down, upset, he drank some juice and asked "Why didn't anyone wake me up, the hell?" Did I forget to mention he hated being left out of the loop too? My bad!

Justin's P.O.V

I let that slide, I'm pretty sure Lyndon understood clearly, that I absolutely hate being left out. I devoured the food! Another thing about Tatiana, wasn't only that she was a bad ass bitch, clever, and the coolest, but she could cook as well. Sorry, but I love food. Pretty sure, one day I'd marry a slice of pizza. I quickly smirked at what I said.

When everyone finished, we all departed to do our own plans. I was sure Lyndon and Rebekka would have something planned for the day. Meanwhile, I didn't wanna spend my Saturday alone, so I invited Tatiana to the mall. I hadn't realized till like now, that the mall is literally a paradise of hot people. Taty couldn't disagree about that.

We walked to some stores like hollister and American Eagle to get a few extra clothes for the summer. Guys would pass by and give Taty winks and compliments while I would get a few looks from girls. I wasn't really into attention, but Tatiana brought it wherever she went. I knew Taty for the longest time, she's been gorgeous ever since.

When we finished shopping, we got into my car. I had saved up for a long time for my beauty. It was a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Renegade In black. As we drove back to my house, I was surprised to see this really really cute guy. It was at a red light, he looked to my side and smiled. His smile made me melt. I wasn't too sure if the smile was for me or it was random. I've never caught a guys attention, probably because I looked anti social? As the lights turned green, I was disappointed, most likely will never see that stranger again.

When Taty and I got home, she randomly brought back the topic about me being upset at the pool yesterday. Also, she informed me about me distant, when we were talking during the movie. I guess the time wasn't going to pass anytime soon, so I had to tell her.

Taty stared at me with wide eyes. She yelled "Oh my god! How could you keep this from me? When did it begin? Why? Details! Details! Oh my god! Otp. I could so see it! I didn't really like Rebekka anyways. Wait! He's straight.... What are you going to do?!?" Wow. Just wow.

Taty literally could be a rapper, spitting bars. I was still processing what she told me. I only answered one question.

"I don't know" I said.

I didn't know what I would do. I obviously had to move on, right? No, I couldn't do that. He was in my life. I see him practically everyday. Taty opened her mouth and closed it again, trying to think of ideas. I told her it wasn't important right now.

Later, after she cooked dinner, she decided it was getting quite late.

"Bye boo" she told me as I replied with "text me, hoe!"

We were weird like that, okay? Don't judge! We would call each other names and not get offended at all. I guess we were friendship goals.

Chemistry was so boring. Especially when my best friend is busy talking to his buddies. All of the sudden there was a knock on the door. One of the guidance counselors were outside with someone, assuming a new student? The counselor informed the teacher that there was a new transfer student. When he walked in, I stared for a long time. It was, it was the guy who smiled in the car. I'm almost 100% sure he wouldn't remember me or notice me, since I would like to be quiet most of the time.

"Um, hi? I'm Kyle Ross" he introduced himself.

Kyle was his name? Ky-el, I repeated in my mind numerous times. I liked his name, it suited him.

Kyle walked down the rows of the seats and sat right behind me. For some reason as I watched him walk behind me, I had held my breath. Letting it go, I went back to take notes for an upcoming test, tragic.

As I was trying to finish some important notes, I felt a light tap on my shoulders. Who the hell? I turned around to see Kyle smiling at me. Well, this was something else.

"Hey, do you not remember me from Saturday? Wait, of course you wouldn't, it was such a brief moment. I was the guy that smiled at you, but it doesn't matter anymore." Kyle had said from happily to disappointed.

I smiled. Oh my god, he remembers me? I have no idea what to say.

"Oh, I remember you! You were the guy with the cute smile! Wow, that sounds so creepy, I'm sorry." I said, pretty sure he could tell that I wasn't like other guys. Sexual orientation wise.

Kyle smiled and was about to say something before some dufus, my dufus specifically, Lyndon interrupted us by saying "Hey babe, what you up to?" I got so red, what the fuck? He's never said that to me before, why now?

"Oh I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Kyle said with a frown.

"No, you're mistaken. He's not my boyfriend, never will be." I spat out.

Did I just admit to being gay in front of Lyndon and maybe Kyle if he didn't get the hint earlier. I know, I know! I should've told Lyndon that I was gay earlier, but

how could I? I didn't really know how he would react with that news, and yeah we were close, but would be be disgusted? My find was filled with questions, I got a headache.

Lyndon laughed and said "yeah never! It was a joke.."

"Wait, what? Are you trying to say your bi or gay or something..?" He said in a monotone voice.

Kyle sat there quietly not trying to interrupt, but it made things more awkward. I sat there with a blank face to Lyndon. I had no idea what to say. I didn't want him to know.

"Yes. I'm gay, Lyndon. If you have a problem tell me now, I don't want to get hurt."

"I don't have a problem. It just

took me by surprise, okay? I'm fine with it... I support you all the way, you're my brother, blood or not." Lyndon told me.

My eyes began to water. I was so happy and relieved. Oh my god. I think I developed more feelings for

him. But I couldn't let him know. That obviously would make it more awkward than it is. Life is hard. Especially when you like your best friend. I hugged Lyndon and he hugged back, the warmth of the hug was the best. Then I remembered about Kyle, he was talking to a group of people. He got popular quickly...

When the bell rang, I walked towards the door, dashing to get to my next class. Did Lyndon wonder why I left in a hurry? I didn't really like what happened earlier, but it was a relief of stress, even thought he doesn't know all of it. As I walked pass the swarm of people, Kyle ran up to me and gave me his number and told me to text him. I didn't know if he wanted to just be friends or he wanted to hook up, why did I even care? I'm sure he didn't he didn't wanna hook up, so cross that out.

I'd text him through out the week. Now I had two guys on my mind, Lyndon and Kyle. I didn't pay attention to anything for be rest of the day. Why are guys having this affect on me? Gah! I honestly need to stop. Just because people are nice to me and give me their numbers doesn't mean anything, I'm so hopeless.

Kyle's P.O.V

The first day of my new school was successful. My mind was on Justin, he was beautiful... That day when I smiled at him, I thought he would be some cute stranger I would never ever see again, but I was wrong. I was in the closet in my old school and I told some of my close friends, but I want to have a fresh start and just be open. Chemistry was awkward, with the whole mess of Justin and his friend. I thought I wouldn't have a chance with him, but now I know he's gay, and I'm almost sure I have him wrapped around my fingers. I'm hoping he texts me... It'd be a shame for someone to make Justin unavailable...

Okay guys, I'm glad there's more readers. Please excuse my grammar mistakes, bare with me.. :) -G :3

Dedicating this chapter to my bestfriends StefanieGuzman & michelleisabella5 !! They're the ones who motivate me to update! Much love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 100 13
Simple when it comes to me I look for funny, caring,and loving in a man and he has everything I want and need in a man. I want him but I can't have h...
107K 4.5K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
784 30 11
Currently being edited I have a crush on my best friend. That I can't deny, but I am too shy to confess. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship. Be...
539K 21.7K 40
"Have you ever like really loved someone and then find out that they're fool of crap, but what makes it worse is that you can't hate them because you...