My Billionaire Husband ✔

By Atiwak

Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart in... More

Prologue
His Dark Side
Let me teach you 🖤
Share Your Feelings With Me ❤
You Can't fall In love 🖤
You're Mine, Only Mine 🖤
🖤 They Are In Love...!?❤
❤ Their Anger 🖤
❤ I Hate You 🖤
🖤I Want Her❤
🖤 Desire ❤
🖤 The Queen of Mafia King❤
My Billionaire Husband ✨
🖤The Professor❤
❤I Love You🖤
❤ Her Surgeon Husband🖤
🖤He Love You❤
🖤 Her Boldness, His Anger❤
🖤 Their Romantic Challenge ❤
🖤The Photoshoot❤
❤Ciao Italy🖤
Trailer 😉
❤ Fire & Desire 🖤
❤His Feelings🖤
❤ Her Love 🖤
🖤 His Jealousy ❤
🖤His Gun, Her Heart ❤
🖤 Her Broken Heart ❤
❤ The Devil 🖤
❤ The Kiss 🖤
❤Mr. Papa Singh 🖤
❤ Loving You Is My Sin 🖤
❤Her Mafia King🖤
Trailer-2
🖤 The Bliss ❤
❤Her First Crush 🖤
🖤 The Allergy ❤
❤ The Promise 🖤
A/N
❤ Trust Issues 🖤
❤ Her Caring Husband 🖤
🔥 The Argument 🔥
❤ Valentine's Day 🖤
🖤 The Symbol Of Love ❤

The Unplanned...😉

1.9K 202 102
By Atiwak

Haseena's POV

Finally yesterday my Science day program wrapped up with winning trophy for our college and it credit goes to Vikrant Sir....I felt I judged him very quickly in our first meeting but after spending some time with him I found that he is a good professor and person too.

And today is Sunday and I enjoyed it with Nidhi as Jiya left for UK for her studies and now I am watching the moon as my husband is still busy with his work.

"Mr.Rathore aapko nhi lagta aap kuch jyada demand kar rahe hai...!" I heard my husband's angry voice. I turn to him and see that he is yelling over the phone call.

"I said no...aur agar is baar kuch kiya aapne toh aap uska result achhe se jante hai...!" He hung up the call and threw his phone on the bed. I walks up to him.

"Kya hua...itne gusse mein kyun ho?" I asked with a smile, circling my arms around his neck. "Nothing...!" As usual he replied coldly.

"Tumhare Dada ji ka call tha?" I asked. He hummed. "Kis liye?"

"For a so called family dinner...!" He replied gritting his teeth. "Oh...toh isme itna gussa hone ki kya baat hai, jana hai toh chale jao aur mann nhi hai toh unhe yahan invite kar do..!" I said smilingly but my smile faded away when I notice his deadly glare.

"Tum nhi chahte ki main tumhari family se milu?" I asked looking into his eyes. "No...!" He replied.

"Kyun?" I asked. "Because they don't deserve a daughter-in-law like you...!" He said plainly but his eyes...they are saying something else.

"They don't deserve a daughter in law like me..or I am not perfect for your family because I am from a middle class family?" I asked questioningly.

"Oh Sweetheart..! (Holding my face in his palms) Don't think too much, you are perfect but they are not....Mr.Rathore wants only Heir from us, that's why he is inviting us for dinner.

"Us...yani mujhe bhi?" I asked surprisingly. "Hmm....!"

"Toh bas isliye ki woh humse heir chahte hai tum mujhe apni family se milane nhi lekar jaoge?" Ya phir tumhe bhi lagta ki hai main Tumhare class ki nhi hoon, I can't match your standards or you don't want to introduce me your family as your wife...?? I asked, staring into his hazel eyes.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

"Why is this girl starting an argument without any reason? She doesn't know about my so-called family. They are selfish, and I don't want to take her to hell because she has already suffered in her past because of her father.

"Haseena.....I wants answer Anubhav (she growls before I explain), There is nothing like that... look, there's a lot in my life that you don't know, so try to understand me and my reasons!" I tried to explain to her

"Thik hai mat batao...and...Fuck off your reasons...!" She angrily rolled her eyes at me and went to bathroom and I followed her.

"Ab kya hai?" She roars angrily. "I...I...L....l....(she arches her eyebrows)..I...L...

I am trying to confess my feelings but her eyes...

"Aage bhi bolo...!"

"I..I like when you moan my name.....!" I changed my words, disappointing her.

"And I hate you for this...!" She said throwing daggers through her kohled eyes. I grabbed her hands and then pinned them on the glass wall.

Atiwak's POV 🤧

"Anubhav, leave me!" she growled, scrambling to free her soft hands. "First listen to me!" She hummed with a slight nod. "I understand you are mad at me, but darling, life is not as simple as we see it, and my life certainly isn't. You know I hate my parents, and they hate me too. And now when Ragini meets you, I'm sure she'll already have gotten all the information about you and our relationship." He explained.

"So... you don't want to tell her that I'm your wife? We're officially married," she asked in a taunting tone.

"No, sweetheart, I want to, but the reason isn't what you think," he replied.

"Then tell me about those fucking reasons!" she said, frustrated.

"She hates you because I married you, having ditched the girl whom she had chosen for me. He finally answered her question.

"So isme kaun si badi baat hai...har saas ko apni bahu pasand nhi hoti iska matlab yeh thodi hota hai ki we should avoid our family for this silly reasons" She said calmly.

"You love me?" He asked.

"Of course, I love you but," She replied. But before she could continue, he interrupted.

"Then  (taking her hand and placing it on his chest over his heart) Promise me that you'll never ask me about that woman and my family. I'll tell you everything when I believe that the time is right for the truth." He said, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Okay fine... I promise you but jyada time nhi...!" She said, smiling at him. He kissed her forehead deeply, thanking her.

"Okay, now go from here," she said, slightly pushing him. But he wasn't in the mood to leave her, so he cupped her face in his palms and placed his lips on hers. She closed her eyes, and they poured their love and desire into the kiss.

A few minutes later, they broke off the kiss due to a lack of oxygen.

"Now, go," she said, trying to catch her breath.

"Okay...!" He said sadly and went to their room.

Anubhav's POV 🖤

Finally she agreed but I have to do something before Mr. Rathore tries to reach her because if he washes her mind, innocent she easily gets ready  to conceive our baby but she didn't know that being my wife she will have to suffer alot and She is too young.

I was busy in my thoughts when suddenly her phone ringtone caught my attention.

"Vikrant Sir" The name is flashing on her phone screen.  I pick up the phone and answer the call.

"Hello Haseena...!"

First he called my wife and now is taking her name without any hesitation and fear.

"Hello...!" I answered.

"Who are you and where is Haseena?" He asked suspiciously.

"She is with her husband in their bed so don't you dare disturb us…!” I replied clenching my jaw as I want to kill this man right now.

Atiwak's POV 🤧

"Bakwas band karo aur Haseena ko phone do...! Vikrant said angrily without knowing that he was digging his own grave.

"I said she is busy means she Is and don't you dare to call again otherwise you will regret your sins"  Anubhav angrily hangs up the phone and was about to slam it on the wall when he heard Haseena's voice, she quickly switched off the phone and threw it on the couch.

"Anubhav...!" She comes to him and gives him a back hug, wrapping her hands around his chest.

"Kya hua?" He asked. "Kuch nhi bas aise hi kuch der rehne do, achha lagta hai mujhe....!" Haseena said, closing her eyes to experience the peacefulness of the room. He too closed his eyes and his dark aura was dispelled by a beautiful silence.

"Waise Anubhav...(he hummed), kal tum free ho?"  She asked. "Reason..?" He replied. "Haan ya na?" She asked like a strict wife. "No..but if you want I will take leave from my office.." He said.

"Okay then le lo chhutti..!" She said happily. He turned towards her, and she wrapped her hands, which were on his chest, around his neck, interlocking her fingers together.

"Okay aur kuch..?" He wraps his hand around her waist and lifts her up onto her toes, bringing her close enough to feel each other's hot breath.

As he holds her in his embrace, their eyes meet and they share a moment of intense connection  It is a moment that feels suspended in time, as if nothing else in the world exists except for the two of them.

"Raat ho gyi hai toh so jate hai...!" She said to tease him.  "Don't you think you are playing with the fire..?" He tighten  his grip, drawing her more closer to him.

"And don't you think you're spoiled enough…!" She said raising her eyebrows. "It's your fault sweetheart...!" He winks at her.

"Shut up and let me sleep, I am very tired......!" She pouted cutely. "Par aaj toh Sunday tha and you are at home...!" He said grumpily.

"Please Anubhav aaj nhi...I am not in mood...!" She said plainly, removing his hand from her waist. "But Haseena,  I need you... It's been almost a week since we haven't had it and now I want you...!" He confess his growing desires for her.

"I can feel your feeling Anubhav, but you also try to understand me na...!" She said sweetly. "Fine...so jao...!" He said angrily and left the room, leaving his wife confused.

Haseena's POV ❤

Ise achanak hua kya, achha bhala tha pyaar se baat kar raha tha aur itni si baat par itna kyun bhadak gya..I understand that his physical needs and hormones may be affecting him because we haven't had a chance to share any intimate moments but yeh pehli baar thodi hai jab maine mana kiya hai..jo aise gussa ho gya.

"Okay fine...but can I cuddle you?" He suddenly asked entering into the room, which startled me for a moment.

"What?" I raised my brows. "What, what?" He asked. "Abhi toh gusse mein chale gye the phir wapas kyun aaye?"

"Mera room, meri wife aur meri marji...!" He said throwing himself on the bed, making his body relax.

"Yeh bolo na ki  yaad aa gya ki ab main tumhari legal wife hoon...gusse ke side effects bhi jhelna pad sakta hai iska dar le aaya wapas...!" I said teasingly, laying down next to him.

"Dar aur mera koi lena dena nhi hai wifey...!" He said confidently. "Duniya mein har insaan ko kisi na kisi cheej se avashya dar lagta hai...aur agar dar nhi tha toh wapas kyun aaye?"

"Gusse mein bol toh diya but then I realize that maybe you have any problem....(I kissed his cheeks), waise koi problem hai kya? I mean tired feel kar rahi ho?" He asked with concern.

"Actually do teen din se nausea feel ho raha hai aur tiredness feel ho raha hai aur kuch nhi...!" I told him the reason. "Fuck...!" He groans, making me surprise, I looks at him.

"Kya hua?" I asked worriedly. He kissed my temple deeply, wrapping me in his arms and said  "Kal morning mein pregnancy test kar lena...!" Giving me another shock.

"But why? and for your kind information We are using protection Mr. Husband...!" I said tauntingly.

"And for your information we did not use it when you wanted relief from your cramps and secondly, it is not always 100% safe..!" He said.

"Aisa kuch nhi hai, and don't worry is baar bhi last time ki tarah result negative aayega...!" I said grumpily because last time my periods had defied my expectations. "Hmm....!" He kissed my forehead.

One week later....✨

A week passed, I took a pregnancy test and the result was negative but since last three days my nausea got worse so I decided to test again and now I am waiting for the result in my washroom.

My heart is beating like racing with a horse and my breathing is getting faster with the passage of time.

Three...two....one...and....

Tears of joy filled my eyes as soon as I saw the two pink lines on it. I can't express my feelings in words, this moment left me stunned and emotional too. This feeling is beyond every happiness of this world. I feel like I have found a hidden treasure in my old wardrobe.

Atiwak' s POV 🤧

Anubhav...!" Haseena sweetly whispered in her husband's ear who is sleeping peacefully as last night they shared a passionate night with each other and after that he made her sleep. He hummed in sleepy voice.

"Utho..!" She said, kissing his cheek.  "Sun raha hoon main...!" He replied, she rolls her eyes.

"Ek good news hai...!" She whisper, kissing his earlobe. "Kya?" He asked still in his sleep.

"Tum Papa banane wale ho...!" She whispered shyly with the rosy pink cheeks.

"Achhi ba.....one second (he wakes up with a jolt) What did you said..?" He asked, shaking his head trying to wake himself up from his dream, according to him.

"Tum sach kah rahi ho?" He asked trying to believe on his rabbit ears. 🤭

She shyly wraps herself in his arms, he smiles softly.

"Haan...I am pregnant....!" She said shyly, playing with his shirt button. "Tum khush ho?" She suddenly asked.

"Of course... I'm happy, very happy but you didn't want a baby so soon, are you happy with this unplanned pregnancy?  If you didn't want then we abort it...!" He said calmly as he didn't want to give her the unwanted responsibility of being a mother at such a young age and she was still pursuing her studies.

"Don't...don't think about it, main nhi chahti thi but Now when I get know that I am carrying our baby inside me, I am feeling bliss, this feeling is beyond of the world Anubhav...I want ours baby...!" She said smiling, looking into his eyes.

He gently holds her face in his palms and plants a kiss on her forehead. She smiles and wraps herself in his arms again, enjoying his abnormal heartbeats.

To be continued....

Upcoming- Has she witnessed a murder...?

◦•●◉✿🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤✿◉●•◦

So this was the next part of my story "My Billionaire Husband" I hope you liked it. If you like it then do vote and comments.

Thanks for reading ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 13.1K 62
#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Who is he - said shopkeeper. "He is a mafi...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
2.7M 121K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
181K 14.5K 45
Discontinued ⚰️ ❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥...