Love is the Craziest Thing Yet

By violabuckley

(Original Character x Robin Buckley) Love is the Craziest Thing Yet 1983: Book 1/2 * * * * * * * * * * * * *... More

Introduction
chapter 1 // the vanishing of will byers
chapter 2 // the weirdo on maple street
Chapter 3 // Holly, Jolly
Chapter 4 // The Body
Chapter 5 // The Flea and The Acrobat
Chapter 6 // The Monster
Chapter 7 // The Bathtub
Chapter 8 // The Upside Down // FINALE CHAPTER
The Snowball // Bonus Chapter
a Message From Rue

Acknowledgments

38 1 0
By violabuckley

I want to thank my friends who supported me along the way in writing this book during the summer of 2022. Without their support, I never would have been motivated to finish this book. My inspiration and most of the ideas and lines of this book come from my darling friend who I will call Elizabeth. I also want to thank you, the lovely person reading this book right now. 

To Elizabeth, Athena, and Max, I love you.

I will always be grateful for you three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 528 15
** COMPLETED FOR NOW ** The existence of another dimension filled with monsters underneath the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, never came close to cr...
339K 12.8K 34
EVANESCENT. โI have an idea. possible? Perhaps. Dangerous? Definitely.โž STRANGER THINGS. BOOK ONE of the GENIUS TRILOGY. PART OF THE HAWKINS LEGAC...
1.3K 64 8
(and his attorney-with stale choc dips). FRANKLIN COLLYMORE had maybe, just a teensy bit-a little little bit-had a crush on EDDIE MUNSON. But that w...
101K 2.5K 39
Anna Henderson, she was once one of the popular people in Hawkins High, along with Steve Harrington, her bestfriend, who she shared almost all her se...