Life In America

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Sequel Series to my Immortal Magic Series: It's been a year since the Second Wizarding War. A year since Alli... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Filler One
New Moon
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Two

12 0 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Allison's Point of View:

It was the next morning and we were getting ready to leave for school. Harry was holding our bags as I was saying goodbye to Teddy. 

''You behave for Grandma, okay baby,'' I tell him kissing the side of his head. ''Come on Al, we have to go or we will be late,'' Ron chuckles walking into the room, Hermione following behind him. 

I frown kissing Teddy once again before handing him over to Esme. ''Get her out of here, otherwise, she won't leave,'' Esme looks over my shoulder. 

I frown at her but I hear Harry chuckle before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the house, having already said goodbye to Teddy this morning. 

What Allison is Wearing

Allison's Hairstyle.

Once outside, Harry hands me my bag and keys. I sigh leading the way to my car, that Carlisle had gotten me, the family had thought that if the four of us would be living in the Muggle world one of us should have our licence. I would have thought it would have been Harry or Hermione given that they grew up in this world. 

Allison's Car

I unlocked the car and got into the driver's seat, while Harry got in the passenger side and Ron and Hermione got into the back. 

''I can't wait to see how you handle it when he goes to Hogwarts,'' Hermione giggles once I start the car up and drive down the long driveway. ''I don't want to think about that at the moment thank you,'' I glare at her playfully. 

''Especially after what happened last year,' I sigh pulling onto the main road and starting to drive into town. Having Hogwarts brought up makes me flashback to Hogwarts in ruins, and people in the Great Hall crying over their lost loved ones. 

I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt Harry grab my hand. I shot him a small smile, hoping to tell him through my smile that I was okay. 

''You know that now that he is dead, Teddy will have a happier and easier time at Hogwarts than we did,'' Harry tells me. 

''Well. if he is anything like you and Ron, I don't know,'' I tease. ''I hope he takes after his aunt Hermione,'' I chuckle. ''Hurtful,'' Ron kicks the back of my seat softly. I just chuckle before focusing on the road to school. 

Time Skip: Lunch Time:

Third Person's Point of View:

Bella was led towards a table in the cafeteria. Mike pulls a chair out for her and she smiles awkwardly at him before sitting down, watching Mike sit in his chair. ''Mikey, I see you've met my home girl, Bella,'' Eric teases leaning on the table. 

''Your home girl?'' Mike asks setting his tray down. ''My girl,'' Tyler one of their friends appears out of nowhere kissing Bella on the cheek before pulling out Mike's chair causing Mike to fall. 

''Wow, it's like first grade all over again, you're the shiny new toy,'' Jessica scoots over addressing Bella. ''Smile?'' Bella blinks rapidly as the flash of a camera goes off. ''Sorry, I just needed a candid for The Feature,'' Angela leans back in her chair. 

''The Feature's dead Angela, don't bring it up again,'' Eric shoots her a look. ''No it's,'' Bella was interrupted as Eric placed a hand on her shoulder leaning down to her. ''I've got your back baby,'' Eric tells her before walking away. 

''Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking,'' Angela sighs. ''Sorry,'' Bella winces feeling uncomfortable. ''You can always do eating disorders, or Speedo Padding on the swim team,'' Bella tries to help her. 

''That's a good one,'' Angela smiles happily. Bella didn't pay attention to what Jessica was saying to Angela looking over to the window when something on the other side caught her attention. Or rather, some people. 

''Who are they?'' Bella asks them. Jessica and Angela turn around and look in the direction Bella is looking in before looking back at Bella. 

''The Cullens,'' Angela tells her. Jessica leans in as if what she was about to tell Bella was top secret. 

''Doctor and Mrs Cullen's foster kids, they all moved down here from England a year ago,'' Jessica tells her. ''They keep to themselves,'' Angela jumps in. 

''Because they're together, like together, together,'' Jessica emphasises the word together. She looks behind her before looking back at Bella. ''The blond girl, that's Rosalie, and the big, dark-haired guy is Emmett!'' Bella looks over Jessica's shoulder looking at the two she was describing. 

''They're a thing, I'm not even sure that's legal,'' Jessica continues. ''Jess, they're not actually related,'' Angela reminds her friend, reminding Bella why she likes her. 

''But they live together, it's weird,'' Jessica defends her feelings before looking back over her shoulder spotting Alice and Jasper walking in before turning back to Bella. 

''The little dark-haired girl, that's Alice, she's really weird. She's with Jasper, the blonde, who looks like he is in pain all the time,'' Jessica informs Bella. 

''I mean Dr Cullen, is like this foster dad, matchmaker,'' Jessica pushes food around her plate looking once again over at the Cullens. 

''Maybe he'll adopt me,'' Angela teases clasping her hands together and making Bella laugh. ''What about them?'' Bella asks as she notices a group of four walks in after them, making their way to the Cullen's table. 

Jessica looks over her shoulder before turning back to Bella. ''Oh the blonde one, is Allison Cullen, she is Dr and Mrs Cullen's biological daughter. what I would give for genes like hers,'' Jessica sighs looking at Allison wistfully and jealously. 

''The guy next to her with his arm around her shoulder is Harry, once again, they are a thing, and get this,'' Jessica leans in more. ''They are godparents to this baby, and are raising him together, with the help of Dr and Mrs Cullen,'' Jessica tells Bella before leading back. 

''The brown-haired girl, that's Hermione, and she is with the redhead guy Ron. They all live with the Cullens, the four of them are also a weird bunch,'' Jessica tells Bella looking at the four in jealousy. 

Bella wasn't listening, she was looking at the last guy who walked through the door, he was too gorgeous, not to be a Cullen. Jessica and Angela noticed and looked back before Jessica sighed wistfully but with a little resentment. 

''That is Edward Cullen, completely gorgeous, but apparently no one here is good enough for him,'' Jessica once again was pushing food around on her plate. 

Bella wasn't listening, she was looking at Edward, who was talking with the girl whom Jessica had said was Allison. ''Seriously, don't waste your time,'' Jessica's voice brings Bella back to their table. ''Wasn't planning on it,'' Bella looks away from the Cullen's table. 

No matter how much Bella tries not to, she always finds herself looking back at the table. Her gaze always fell on Edward. But that doesn't stop her from looking at all of the family. All give off a power family vibe. 

Allison's Point of View

It was now the end of the school day and we were now at home, Teddy was sitting on my lap as Edward was explaining to us what happened throughout Bio. 

''I'm going to stay with the Denalis for a while,'' Edward tells us taking his bag before speeding out of the house.

Soon everyone goes to do their own thing before Harry turns to look at me. ''You want to go out and eat?'' He asks me. ''Sure,'' I smile at him. ''It's a date,'' Harry grins. ''Plus one,'' Harry looks down at Teddy in my lap as he babbles while playing with my hands. 

''Let me go and freshen up and get Teddy's bag,'' I tell him handing our godson over to him. I head upstairs. Once I freshened up I walked into Teddy's nursery and grabbed his bag. I open it and check to make sure that there are diapers and everything else that we need in it before nodding to myself. 

After I grab my bag I head downstairs to the kitchen and fill up some of his bottles with water, placing them in the bag before heading back into the family room where Harry was waiting with Teddy. ''You ready?'' I ask him. ''Yeah,'' Harry looks up nodding his head. 

He grabs my keys and chucks them towards me before standing up with Teddy in his arms. We say goodbye to the others before making our way to the front door. I grab Teddy's car seat before opening the door and leading the way to my car. 

Once I secured the car seat in the backseat I moved out of the way so that Harry could buckle Teddy in before I made my way to the driver's seat.

''He okay?'' I ask Harry when he gets into the passenger seat. ''Yeah,'' he nods his head smiling at me grabbing my hand and kissing it before lacing our fingers. 

I start the car pull out of the driveway and head towards the diner. Once we got there I pulled up beside the chief's cruiser. ''Looks like Chief Swan is here,'' Harry points out as we get out of the car.

''Yeah,''' I nod my head opening the back door and smiling down at the boy who turns his head to look up at me babbling away.

''Hey buddy,'' I smile at him as I unbuckle his seatbelt. Once he was unbuckled I lifted him out of the car seat and secured him on my hip. Harry grabs the baby bag, grabs my keys and locks the car for me once I shut the back door. 

We walk in and immediately all eyes turn to look at us. It wasn't only our classmates that stared and talked about our family. It is the other towns folk as well. Harry and I walk up to the counter and smile politely at the woman behind the counter. Harry and I placed an order for the both of us before ordering some food for Teddy aswell. 

Once that was paid for by Harry much to my dismay, he and I head to a free table, smiling at the chief and his daughter as we pass. 

''When do you want to go and visit our friends and your family in London?'' Harry asks me quietly as I hand Teddy some toys to play with. ''Our family you mean,'' I give him a look. Harry flushes in embarrassment. ''Our family,'' he corrects himself. 

''I don't know, but it should be soon, we don't know how long Andromeda has left and she should get to see her grandson one last time before she dies,'' I tell him kissing the top of Teddy's head. 

''We should figure it out soon though, so we can send letters to Luna, Nevile, Seamus and Dean,'' I nod my head. ''You want to see your ex?'' Harry raises his eyebrows at me smiling down at Teddy when the little guy calls out Dadda to show him a toy. 

I roll my eyes. ''He was our friend long before he was my ex. He helped us,'' I remind him. ''Besides you and Ron shared a dorm with him since we began school,'' I remind him. ''I get your point,'' Harry smiles, glancing up at me from where his attention was on Teddy.

''We don't have to see Luna's father right?'' Harry frowns. I frown back at him. ''He was desperate,'' I remind him softly. ''Remember he was your biggest supporter in our fifth year,'' I tell him. 

Harry nodded his head but before he could say anything we felt someone stand above our table. I look up and smile politely at the chief. ''Hello Cheif Swan,'' I greet him. 

''Hey kids,'' he smiles back down at us. ''This is my daughter, Bella, she just started at Forks High today,''  he introduces us to his daughter who was standing there awkwardly looking like she wanted the world to swallow her then and there. 

''Yeah, we saw her in the cafeteria. How was your first day?'' Harry asks her politely. ''Yeah, I hope all the attention didn't make you feel too exposed,'' I tell her sympathetically, knowing from the last year how horrible it felt. Also by remembering how uncomfortable Harry felt throughout his life in the Wizarding World.

''Enough to make me wish I was invisible,'' she awkwardly smiles between us but I can see the shock in her eyes looking between Harry and I before looking down at Teddy who was getting all shy. 

''This is Teddy, he's mine and Harry's Godson,'' I tell introducing them to the baby. ''What happened to his parents if you don't mind me asking?'' The chief looks between us curiously. 

''His parents died, they were killed, and his grandmother is too sick to take care of him, so with the help of my siblings and parents we got custody over him,'' I tell him flashing back to seeing Remus and Tonk's dead bodies. 

The chief was about to say something when our food was brought out to us. ''We will leave you to it,'' He smiles at us politely before turning around and walking away. Bella awkwardly waves before turning around and following her father out.

''You okay?'' Harry asks after the waitress serves us our food. ''I wouldn't change a thing about raising this little guy but Remus and Tonks should be here, they should get to watch their son grow,'' I whisper to him feeling my eyes well with tears. 

''A lot of the people who died because of Tom didn't deserve to die,'' he reminds me. ''What we can do is do right by their memory and raise the next generation to remember and honour them,'' he tells me. I nod my head looking down at Teddy and feeding him some of the food, we ordered for him. 

I heard Harry sigh before he got up and brought his chair and food around so that he was sitting next to me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder. ''There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think and miss them,'' he whispers kissing my head. 

I look up from Teddy and look at him in the eyes. ''If it wasn't for Lilly's sacrifice, you would have died in the forest,'' I whisper to him feeling my eyes well with tears. ''That's half of what my reoccurring nightmares are about,'' I tell him. 

''I'm here,'' he whispers to me raising one of my hands and placing it above his heart. I close my eyes feeling a teardrop, feeling it beat beneath my hand. ''My heart beats for you, our family and our friends,'' he whispers. 

''I love you,'' I tell him opening my eyes. Harry looked me in the eyes so that I could see the emotion behind his next words. ''I love you too,'' he tells me before leaning in and kissing me. 

''Always!'' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 152 34
We all know who Allison Argent is. But what if, instead of her moving to California. She moves to forks where her cousin Bella swan lives. When her f...
597K 9.9K 26
COMPLETED (BOOK ONE) Percy Jackson/Twilight crossover Lily Jackson moves to Forks with her cousin Bella Swan. What happens when she realizes that she...
141K 3.9K 61
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
351K 5.8K 40
You are Bella's little sister. You are moving to forks to visit your sister at your mom's request. You and Bella don't like each other. While you...