Ben 10: Hero and Predator

By Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... More

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 3: The Krakken
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer

3K 109 54
By Yukihara_813

The gang is enjoying the afternoon at a museum. Y/n is sitting on a bench while jotting down his journal in a yard with a headphone on his ears, listening to Badlands by Bruce Springsteen from his Walkman music player.

He's writing down information regarding Ben's last night dream in the Multiverse page. The Omnitrix's wielder claimed that he was in a different universe where Gwen is the one who has the watch. And to Y/n surprise, the Nemetrix never exist and so is he.

"Could dreams be windows into the lives of our multiversal selves?" Y/n wondered while tapping his chin with his pen.

From the corner of his eyes, he caught Ben and Gwen interacting near a huge foot sculpture. Just from their body languages and facial expression, he could tell that the two are arguing per usual. He sighed in disbelief and continued his research, not bothering the usual antics of the two cousins.

"I think I'm gonna call this universe, 'Gwen 10'." Y/n wrote down the universe's name.

Suddenly, an alien spaceship flew pass above his head toward the city. He groaned in complain manner and shut the music mid-way because he wanted to continue his research in peace.

He and Ben quickly rushed to where the ship is landed. At the scene, the civilians gathered around the ship out of curiosity before the back hatch of the ship opened, revealing an alien that is similar with Technorg.

The alien jumped down. "Take me to your Bicenthium Alloy."

The civilians are confused, creating an awkward atmosphere. The alien suddenly punched the ground, breaking the road. Frightened by his power, the civilians ran for their life in panic. Ben and Y/n ran away as well before hiding by the corner of the building.

"He's just one guy." Y/n peeked at the corner. "He's yours."

"Gladly." Ben smirked as he dialing an alien on the Omnitrix. "Somebody gotta teach ugly there some manners."

He transformed into Fourarms engaged a battle with the rampaging alien while Y/n seatback and watch from the sideline.

"A Tetramand?" The alien recalled. "Ugh, this planet really is a dumb."

"Ouch." Y/n quietly voiced out his emotional pain. "Also, is that what Fourams is called?"

The alien grabbed Fourams by the face and then tossed him into a building. Fourarms recovered and countered him with a strong jab on the face.

Suddenly, from the ship, a familiar purple armored bounty hunter took off and assisted his partner.

"Uh-oh.." Y/n voiced out his worry before he hid further into the corner.

The bounty hunter shot a volley of laser at Fourarms, resulting the Tetramand to cover behind a building. From his gauntlet, he shot a small missile at his prey, and Fourams quickly evaded them.

While occupying his target, Hypnotick appeared from thin air and bashed the bounty hunter in the air. He quickly recovered and watched the giant moth growling at him. The two began their dogfight as the muscles are fighting on the ground.

Suddenly, in the middle of the fight, three aliens in a similar yellow suit made their appearance, resulting the fights are put on a halt.

The bounty hunter suddenly glowed dim blue before he's tossed to the ground by his partner's feet.

"No way!" Fourarms grinned.

"Rescue formation; Alpha 9." The leader declared.

The three alien began to attack the criminals. The bounty hunter shot a couple of laser volley toward the leader but missed. The leader counter-attacked by destroying the hunter's blaster with his laser eyes.

The female Tetramand then slammed her palms together, sending a powerful gust of wind that launched the hunter away. She then noticed Fourarms appearance and gave him a wink.

Fourarms flinched uncomfortably before Hypnotic floated down to his side and nudge him in amuse manner.

The muscle criminal is trying to land a hit on the hovering octopus before he got send to the sky by the octopus' telekinesis. As in the air, the leader punched down to the ground where the bounty hunter is.

The bounty hunter quietly deployed a flashbang and blinded everyone. Using the opportunity, the hunter and his partner made their escape with their ship before leaving a gift by destroying a support pillar on a building.

And with cooperation, the heroes managed to stop the building from falling.

"So, what's a big strong alien like you doing on a planet like this?" The female Tetramand wrapped her arms around Fourarms' shoulder. "We make a good team, don't we?"

Suddenly, a familiar beeping noise gained their attention and Fourarms turned back to Ben in a bright red flash.

"Hey, where's the rest of you go?" The female Tetramand confused.

"Sorry, I'm just a kid." Ben explained. "I just get some extra hand once in awhile."

Max and Gwen who was watching the entire event rejoined with Ben and Hypnotick. Then, the three aliens joined up as well.

"So, it is true. The Omnitrix is in possession of a child." The octopus alien stated. "We heard one of you was of somewhat limited mental capacity. No offense."

"Don't worry, he gets that all the time." Gwen remarked.

Then, it's Hypnotick's turned to turned back to Y/n in a bright yellow flash, catching the three aliens' attention.

"Hello there." Y/n greeted casually.

"Fascinating." The octopus alien commented. "The Nemetrix is actually in possession of a child as well. I was mistaken you as-"

"Pet. I know." Y/n crossed his arms while frowning. "I get that a lot, too."

"Greetings. I am Ultimos the Specimen Prime. This is Synaptak and Tini." The leader of the group introduced himself and then his teammate. "We are the Galactic Enforcers!"

The enforcers strike a pose. Max and Gwen looked at each other in confuse manner while Ben is grinning in excitement.

"Cringe!" Y/n coughed into his palm, intentionally ruining Ben's moment.

"As per Galactic code of conduct, we hereby officially request clearance to operate in your quadrant." Ultimos requested.

"Uh, sure." Ben accepted.

"With a condition, of course." Y/n raised his hand. "The Galactic Enforcer will have restrictions placed upon that will enforced and laid out by me."

The Tennysons are both confused and surprised, caught off guard by Y/n's sudden attitude. Truth to be told, Y/n simply picked up some lines in movies and mixed them up. Deep down, he felt cringe with his own statement.

"As long as your are in our planet, you will abide by my orders as one of this world's guardians." Y/n continued.

"Very well." Ultimos agreed. "Come, we have much to discuss."

Ultimos pressed a button on his belt and took everyone to the Galactic Enforcer's ship in the orbit.

"And, we're back to space again." Y/n commented.

They all then gathered around on a table where a hologram of the bounty hunter appeared.

"This man is SixSix." Ultimos introduced. "He escaped incarceration and formed an alliance with the cretin Vulkanus."

The hologram then turned into the bulk alien from before.

"A Detrovite. Limited mental capabilities. All brawn, no brains." Synaptak explained rudely.

"Watch your tone, brainiac." Y/n snarled. "I have a Detrovite friend who saved me from slavery."

The Nemetrix wielder and Synaptack shared a glare before Ultimos coughed into his palm to break them off.

"They were hired to steal element X." Ultimos continued.

"And element X is?" Y/n raised his eyebrow.

"Element X can be used to form one half of a devastatingly explosive compound." Synaptack.

"But why come to earth?" Max asked.

"Most likely in search of the other ingredient, Bicenthium Alloy." Ultimos explained as the compound is shown on the holo table. "It's very rare but rumored to be found on your planet."

Y/n looked closer on the compound before he snickered in realization, catching everyone's attention.

"Is this a joke to you?" Synaptack glared.

"I'm sorry. It's just-" Y/n chuckled mid sentence. "It's amazed me how the aliens can come up a very cool name for iron."

"Iron?"

Gwen looked closer to the hologram. "He's right."

"If that's true, then there's a strip mine not far from where we were." Max informed.

"Understood." Ultimos nodded. "Tini, launch Observer."

Tini approached the control bridge and sent a drone to the mentioned strip mine to find any sign of SixSix and Vulkanus.

"How did you know it was iron?" Ben asked.

"Books." Y/n simply answered.

"Why I have a feeling that you're smarter than you look?" Gwen commented.

"Who knows?" Y/n shrugged before he turned his attention to the enforcers. "Say, how long does it takes to find those guys?"

"If what you claimed is true, it should be-"

Suddenly, the alarm rang out, interrupting Synaptack mid-sentences. Everyone then gathered around the console to find the criminals digging iron.

"Alright team. Let's get down there and kick their butts." Y/n declared.

"What about us?" Max asked, implying him and Gwen.

"I'm afraid the DCC is quite clear about the participation of non-super power being." Ultimos stated. "You'll be safer here."

"Ah, actually they should come. We need every available support." Y/n suggested.

"Are you sure?"

"One thing I learned from this summer trip, Ultimos, is that you don't need a super power to be a super hero." Y/n winked at Max and Gwen, earning a smile from the two. "But, you guys are backup role."

"As long we can help." Gwen shrugged.

They then transported to the scene behind a trailer. Y/n peeked at the corner and saw SixSix holding a container with Element X in it.

"Okay, this call for a surprise attack." Y/n declared then looked back to the group. "Ben go Xlr8 and snatch the Element X from SixSix."

"On it!" Ben nodded.

"Tini, can you toss me to the air directly above them?"

"Consider it done!" Tini pumped her fists.

"Ultimos, Synaptack." Y/n called. "The moment I transform, you two begin to attack along with Tini."

"Understood." Ultimos acknowledged as Synaptack nodded.

"Mr. Tennyson and Gwen, secure the Element X once Ben gave it to you." Y/n ended.

Ben proceeded to transform into Xlr8 and in a blink of an eye, he stole the container from SixSix's grip.

"Here you go." Xlr8 handed the container to Max.

Tini grabbed on Y/n's waist and tossed him to the air. As the Nemetrix's wielder is falling from the air, he transformed into Tyrannopede and crashed landed on his back, in which creating shockwave that blown both SixSix and Vulkanus away.

Both criminals recovered from the shock and watch the dino alien stood up straight and let out deafening roar to the air.

SixSix began to rain down Tyrannopede with his blasters and explosives as Vulkanus used heavy objects to throw them at the dino alien.

While they're being distracted by Tyrannopede, Xlr8 and the Galactic Enforcers began their attacks while Max and Gwen went to safety.

Synaptack used his telekinesis to restrain SixSix in the air. Tyrannopede then lined up himself toward the bounty hunter before Xlr8 used Tyrannopede's back as a slob and launched himself toward SixSix.

Ultimos and Tini ganged up on Vulkanus with their superior number and strength. The two launched Vulkanus to the air, and he landed where SixSix is. Then, Tyrannopede proceed to trap both criminals by shooting web out from his horn.

Once the enforcers secured the criminals, Ultimos approached both Xlr8 and Tyrannopede.

"Ben, Y/n." Ultimos called. "Your unorthodox method amazed me. And it's exactly what we need to defeat this new breed of criminals."

"Thanks, but, it's all Y/n. He deserve all the credits." Xlr8 clarified.

"Nevertheless, you two presenting it with flying colors." Ultimos continued before he showed a pair of badges of Galactic Enforces to the two. "We officially extend your full commission in the Galactic Enforcers."

Xlr8 took the badges and inspected them with glee. "Thanks, but no thanks. We already a part of a super team."

Tyrannopede growled softly in response, agreed to Xlr8's statement.

"Then, keep it. In hope we'll meet again someday." He suggested before he returned to his team. "Galactic Enforcers! Away!"

The enforcers teleported back to their ship along with SixSix and Vulkanus. Then, the two aliens returned back to human.

"What a pack of whackos!" Ben chuckled.

"Agreed." Y/n smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 4
One day your mom decides that you need Fresh Air so she calls her longtime friend Max Tensions and this summer you and Ben found both The Omnitrix bu...
13.8K 350 11
Y/N Tennyson, the older brother of Ben Tennyson, and the future boyfriend of his childhood best friend, Julie Yamamoto. He along with Julie went on a...
1.6K 47 6
Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson was an ordinary 10-year-old boy until he found the Omnitrix, a powerful watch-like device that allowed him to turn into...
9.2K 226 12
Wade was Gwen's older brother by 5 years, he was quite a delinquent but he always took care of his family. He goes with his sister, cousin, and Grand...