To People You Don't - Stu Mac...

By peterhalesslut

Melaine Alden knew that people changed. That they could easily go from people you know To People You Don't. B... More

B O O K O N E
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Chapter One

1.7K 37 35
By peterhalesslut

To People You Don't
Chapter One
Can You Get Through There Giant?
|3rd PERSON POV|

Melaine Alden sat on her bed with her school book and her notebook spread out across her comforter.

She was sadly doing homework for school even though it wasn't due for two days.

She wanted to get it out of the way so she didn't have to do it later.

She was jotting stuff down when she heard a knock on her window.

She stood up walking towards the window knowing exactly who it was.

She unlocked her window and pushed it open for the boy, who lazily climbed through her window.

"Can you get through there giant?" She asks amused starting back towards her bed.

"Shut up Lainey" the voice of Stuart Macher scoffs. "You ask that every time."

The brunette sat down on her bed with a smirk, "and it gets funnier every time."

"No it doesn't" Stu informs the girl as he walks towards her bed to join her.

Melaine smiles sweetly as Stu lays his head on her shoulder, his head resting against hers as well, as he glances down at her work, before something crosses her mind.

"You taking notes in your head to copy my work aren't you?" She questions.

Stu scoffs, "of course not."

"You're an awful liar" the brunette announces as she pushes his head off her shoulder.

Seeing as Stu was barley on her bed and he was using her shoulder to anchor himself, the boy slid off her bed.

Laine placed her hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"No" he whisper shouts. "I just fell off the bed!"

Melaine reach her hand out to help him up but Stu had other plans.

He yanked at her arm, pulling her off of the bed on top of him.

The brunette let out a screech of shock as she fell right onto Stu.

"Why would you do that" she shouts.

"It was lonely down here" he says leaning up to place a kiss on her lips.

He stopped when a knock rings through her room.

"Stay down" she instructs, as she stands up and walks towards her door.

She opens it to see her twin brother, Micheal Alden

"What do you want Micheal?" She questions annoyed.

"I was helping mom when we heard racket" he says glancing around the girls room.

When he tries to walk in Laine puts her hand on his chest stopping him.

"You may be six foot but I'll still kick your ass." She says.

"Stu's here isn't he?" Michael questions knowingly.

"No" she answers annoyed. "I'm doing something."

"Yeah" Micheal says. "Probably Stu."

Lainey's jaw drops as she scoffs, "leave" she says quickly closing the door and turning the lock.

She walks back to her bed when she hears his footsteps descending the steps.

Stu stands up with a grin on his face, "he loves me."

"If he saw you walking down the street he would swerve to hit you" Laine says as her boyfriend lays on her bed.

The brunette moves to pick up all her books from her bed and place them on her vanity.

"What are you doing here this late anyway" she questions placing the books down.

"Maybe I just wanted to see my girl" Stu defends.

The girls cheeks heat up at his words making the boy grin.

Lainey joins Stu as she sets against her head board.

The boy changes his position so his head is laying on the blondes lap.

Laine's arms fall around his neck as she relaxes.

"You want the homework don't you?" She asks.

She knows him to well.

Stu glances at the brunette with a mischievous smile, "maybe."

"I'll give them to you on one condition." She says.

"Name your price" Stu says thankfully.

"You stay the night" she says.

This wasn't a rare occurrence.

Stu would park a few houses down from the Alden house and sneak through the girls window and he would sleep over before he drove them both to school.

He drove her every morning as it is seeing as she lived on the way towards the school from his house.

And he had a fresh change of clothes in her bottom drawer if she hadn't stole his shirt out of it.

"I will gladly stay the night even if you didn't give the answers" he says closing his eyes.

The pair was in pure bliss until the door shot open.

And there stood Micheal holding the key to the girls door in his hand.

"This is just sick" he announces throwing in a fake gag.

He does this every time.

"Get out Micheal" she shouts throwing her stuffed animal at the boy.

"Im so telling mom" he announces.

The brunette pushes Stu of off her and stands up chasing after the boy.

"If you tell mom I'll tell mom about you sneaking Tatum through your window" she threatens. "And I'll tell her about you using my pillows to make you and you going to stay with Tatum."

"You're evil" Micheal says glaring at his sister.

"I've learnt from the best." She smirks as she sticks her hand out reaching for the key.

"Ughh" he moans in annoyance. "Here." He reaches the girl the key and she walks back to her room with a smile.

"Love you Mikey" she sings.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He mutters.

"Never" she smirks at the boy closing her door and twisting the lock once again.

"So?" Stu questions.

"He's keeping his mouth shut" the brunette smirks.

"If I walk out into the hall is he gonna be laying there dead?" The boy teases.

"No" Laine says walking towards her drawers.

The girl opens the second drawer down and pulls out her favorite outfit to sleep in.

Her black and white short shorts and a tee - shirt that was way to big for her.

She may or may not have stole the shirt from Stu when he stayed over one night but she would never tell.

Stu sat there watching as the girl peeled of her shirt with a goofy grin.

Lainey noticed his silence and quickly turned to look at him, raising her eyebrows.

"Continue" he says, his smirk growing.

Melaine reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra.

The boy laying on Laines bed practically has hearts coming out of his eyes.

"Come here baby" Stu says finally setting up and reaching his arms out.

Lainey slowly walks over to him and wraps her arms around his neck as Stu Leans forward to connect their lips.

Stu's hand find their way into Lainey's dark brown hair.

Stu turns them around to where his legs are hanging off the bed as she begins to straddle him.

Stu drags his lips from her and moves towards her neck.

Lainey tilts her head head back as she lets out a sigh.

She knew this is the man she wanted to be with forever.

The man she wanted to marry.

The man whose kids she wanted to have.

The man she wanted to love forever.

But sadly for Melaine and Stuart, there story wouldn't last forever.

1205 words!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.9K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...
84.4K 2.7K 31
NOVALEE PRESCOTT is now in college with her sister Sidney Prescott and her best friend Randy meeks. A year ago, Stu macher "died," and Billy loomis...
163K 4.3K 29
'π‡πžπ₯π₯𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐒𝐧, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚' After the events of 1996, Nova begins to move on with her life. It had been a year since the massacre at Stu Mache...
51.6K 1.5K 15
(formally scream, baby!) [Name] [Surname] thought the worst has already come; being the town's laughing stock and dealing with declining mental healt...