[ From Another World] Future...

Door Hatsuko12

you, you is (y/n) shiroka, a 14 year old girl. You are suddenly transported to a world you don't know where... Meer

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

79 2 0
Door Hatsuko12

"What's wrong (y/n)?" asked the kuguru.

"uhh kuguru I have permission to leave for a while... suddenly I get an emergency call from my family." I stuttered.

"Your family? Aren't they going out of town? Asked Gao who just came.

"...my cousin?" I lied.

"oh! if it's really urgent you can go." he said.

I nodded "thanks everyone! see you later." I said as I left.

I then continued my speech "say it now." I said.

"We don't know how but we were suddenly in an unknown place." she said.

I immediately stopped running "... where are you?" I asked.

" What." said Azura surprised.

"Tell me where you two are." I said.

"uhh...actually we were at-" Azura's words were cut off by a familiar voice.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Is that Ryuenji-san's voice." I said.

"You know Ryuenji Tasuku." said Azura surprised.

" means you guys are in the police buddy office!" I said.

"Wait I'll be there soon." I said.

I immediately turned off my phone and called vedora out "vedora please help me." I said.

"You want to borrow my buddy skill?" he asked.

I nodded "... my friends are now starting to be in this world now." I said nervously.

he widened his eyes "your friends!?" he said.

"Yes! So please help." I said.

"... get on my back." said vedora.

" What." I said surprised.

"climb above me. we will fly fast." he said.

"....I have a bad feeling about this." I thought worried.

.

.

.

.

I held vedora tight as we flew quickly towards the police buddy base "VEDORA IF WE REACH I WILL KILL YOU!!" I screamed in fear.

"This is just normal flying." he said.

"not for me! this is something i want to miss." I said.

I really don't like flying on a dragon's back or anything, it's weird but I have a trauma with that.

it didn't take long for us to get off the vedora and hold back my vomit " I don't feel ... well ..." I muttered.

"Are you afraid of heights? But you are used to using my buddy skills." Vedora said in surprise.

"I'm not afraid of heights but... I have a trauma from climbing an animal's body when I was working." I said with a little pale.

then we entered the police buddy building while inside I searched for the whereabouts of the two of them until I saw 2 figures I knew.

I immediately ran towards the two "akiza-san! Azura-san!" I shouted.

both of them looked at me surprised "( y/n)!?/commander!" they both said surprised.

I immediately hugged them both tightly "h-how could you..." I said nervously.

"That... actually we don't know either." she said.

I let go of my hug then realized the existence of my tag "Ryuenji-san." I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet again, Shiroka-san." said Tasuku with a smile.

he then came up to us "we've been talking about this for a while." he said.

" oh! so you guys have explained everything to commander I." I said calmly.

" yes. we explained everything to them about our whereabouts and how we got here." said akiza.

"That means I don't have to hide anything anymore." I thought.

"That means you also know the truth of what happened, Ryuenji-san." I said while looking at him.

he looked at me then nodded then he frowned slightly "yeah... i heard them explain it and... i didn't think you were part of the outside world." he said.

"...my secret has been exposed so I don't have to lie about my background anymore." I said.

they were shocked "so... you lied to us." Tasuku said surprised and sad.

"It's for my own good and you know that too." I said seriously.

" What do you mean?" she asked.

"...I met 2 of the Phantom Card members." I replied.

" what!? Really!!" they both said surprised.

"Phantom card you mean... the person at that time." said Tasuku.

"That's right. I didn't expect them to make it here and it's even more dangerous... they almost used my card as their bait." I said annoyed.

"Wait so you lost your deck!" said Azura surprised.

"I'm just like you guys. I woke up in the forest feeling shocked and scared then I realized that I also didn't have my cards and my deck but... I managed to get 9 of all my cards." I said while showing them.

they stared at my card surprised including tasuku he must have never seen a card like that before "so this is the card system in your world?" he asked.

"Yes! The commander has a powerful spirit card." said Azura amazed.

" why did you call shiroka-san commander?" asked Tasaku curiously.

"Because she is the chief division commander in our world." akiza replied.

I immediately glared at Akiza making her stiffen "Akiza Haruna. What have I ever told you about important privacy." I said coldly.

" hii! sorry commander." said akiza with fear.

then she hid behind Azura's body "forgive akiza, ( y/n)-san. She accidentally exposed it." he said.

I looked at him then sighed "sorry. I can't hold back my emotions lately because of... something." I said.

"Do they keep bothering you constantly?" Tasuku asked worriedly.

" ... they always bother me. every. time." I said coldly.

my eyes turned gold while tasuku was surprised to see that then i shook my head "thank you for helping those two, Ryuenji-san." I said.

" it's okay and shiroka-san please call me Tasuku." Tasuku said with a smile.

"But I'm not really-" I was cut off by him.

"Tasuku. call me from now on." he said with a smile.

"... fine. I'll call you Tasuku and you can call me by my first name too." I said with a smile.

"Yeah that's fair enough." he said.

I then said goodbye to him then brought Akiza and Azura to my house and after arriving there I, Akiza and Azura started to sit in the living room.

" so ... can you guys tell me the details." I said.

" this is how it started, me and akiza were patrolling around the city to keep an eye on the existence of criminals who had escaped from prison and we were chasing the whereabouts of the location we got.

then after we got to the location we found something strange," Azura said.

I furrowed my forehead hearing that "what's weird??" I thought.

"We found a place like an empty house in the middle of the forest but that's not all we found." said akiza.

"We found a photo about an incident 10 years ago where there was a very fatal fire at that time and we also saw a photo with... a dragon figure there." Azura said nervously.

I widened my eyes "dra-dragon you said." I stuttered.

"That's right! The dragon has 3 heads with silver scales and golden eyes." said akiza.

"( y/n) ... what we were afraid of at that time was knowing one thing and it has to do with the card phantom organization that wants to awaken dragons that have been sleeping for thousands of years." said Azura seriously.

"that the dragon has a vessel." he said.

I immediately tensed up hearing that " wha- vessel ...." I muttered with a pale look.

"After we found it all we were immediately pulled from a portal to this place." he said.

I stared silently "how can we find out who it is." I muttered worriedly.

the next day I had to go shopping because my food stock was lacking "and I was also curious how the money the mysterious person had given me hadn't run out at all even though I used the money for many uses." I thought confused.

"Maybe they always send it without you knowing?" asteria said.

after arriving at the market I bought all the necessities for cooking after that returned to the house and while on the way I saw a crowd of people there.

out of curiosity I approached the crowd and saw there was a hostage, I stared flatly in front of me "in this world there are still things like this? I thought they would commit crimes with their buddy." I thought.

"DON'T MOVE OR THIS CHILD WILL HURT!" shouted the criminal.

I looked around me "where are the police when you need them." I thought worried.

"You want to intervene?" Asteria asked.

"... not now. we'll wait." I said.

but over time I started to feel annoyed for some reason "ok I've had enough! I'll help." I thought.

I immediately ran towards the back of the crowd then quietly took out my card "let's work vedora." I said.

vedora comes out of the card looks at me "can we finally fight buddy." he said happily.

"Yes. We will fight with that person." I said.

"Finally! I've been waiting for so long finally I'm going to fight them, just wait until I hit their butts." said vedora in a pleased tone.

I chuckled "alright let's teach that guy a lesson and save that kid." I said.

" but you want to show up like this?" asked Vedora.

"uhm? what do you mean?" I asked back.

"You want to just show up like this? It would be better if you needed a disguise." he said.

I thought that then smirked "Yeah you're right it doesn't look bad if I use my abilities." I said.

"your abiliti." said vedora curiously.

I nodded then I held my necklace "can I use it?" my permission to asteria.

"permission accepted." Asteria said with a smile.

" future card abilities! future mode: on!" I said.

then I changed into my adult form with my police uniform, I looked at myself with a smile "how? interesting." I said.

"Wow! You have abilities like the child of that police buddy." said vedora surprised.

"Almost. Tasuku-san's is the same as mine but his appearance is not like mine. if he uses his 'future force' his hair will grow longer and the cards will become real while I will turn into my adult form and I can summon monsters my cards will become real." I said.

"great and powerful abilities." said vedora in awe.

"What are you waiting for let's beat them up!" I said.

then we ran towards the crowd earlier and started the plan "ready?" I said.

" very ready!" said vedora.

( in buddy police office)

"1st Commander, we have received a report about a criminal fight that took place in a mid-town convenience store and that criminal also took a child hostage." he says.

"where did it come from?" asked Commander 1.

"This seems to come from... ah! (y/n) looks like she was at that place and sent this to us." Estella said worriedly.

"Then send whoever is closest." Commander 1 said.

"Then I will send Tasuku." she said.

(back with (y/n))

"Hasn't it already been seen who will win?" I said with a slight grin.

(y/n) life : 10

fighter life crime : 6

" No!!" snapped the criminal.

"You are more stubborn than any criminal I have ever faced before." I said annoyed.

"Vedora let's do it." I said.

"on it!" he said.

"I am sending my buddy, Emperror Celestial Vedora XIV on my left." I said.

vedora steps forward to my left " vedora attacks him with celestial lightning slash !!" I said.

"celestial lightning slash!!" shouted vedora.

the crime life points became 2 then i used the celestial sword card and took out "it's my turn now! be ready to surrender." I shouted.

I immediately attacked him so quickly that he lost his life points which became 0, I then caught the little girl and hugged her gently.

"shhh, you're safe with me little one." I said softly.

"Thank you very much Miss!" said the little girl.

"No problem. Now come back with your parents again" I said with a smile.

She nodded then ran towards her parents who were both relieved and happy to have their daughter back safely, i then looked at the fighting criminal who wanted to run away i quickly kicked his leg then locked his movement by bending his arm back and his body which i held onto the ground.

"Don't expect you to run away after this and accept what you'll be waiting for." I said.

"It seems there is no need to do it here anymore," said a familiar voice.

I immediately widened my eyes "oh shit! That's Tasuku's voice!!" I thought panicked.

"uhh...excuse me miss you can let this person go and let us handle this." Tasuku said.

I just nodded not daring to show my face to him "I hope he doesn't recognize me!!" I thought nervously.

then I stood up from the top of the fighting criminal and quickly left there before Tasuku or other members of the buddy police could ask me more questions.

"I really messed it up!!" I muttered.

I kept running until the alley was deserted "oh shit! I almost got caught." I said.

I then changed myself into my original form "I better use my abilities cautiously." I said.

"(y/n)?" called a voice from behind me.

"Ah!!" I was surprised.

I immediately looked behind me to see ... oh my god it's Tasuku, I immediately turned pale looking at him " h-he didn't see me, right!!" I thought panicked.

"Ta-tasuku-san what are you doing here?" I stammered.

"....I'm chasing after a woman who saved a little girl." he replied.

"did you see her?" he asked.

I quickly shook my head "so-sorry but I didn't see anyone from here." I stuttered.

"oh... well. what are you doing here?" asked Taku.

"I finished shopping for my cooking needs later." I replied.

" oh I see! want me to help bring it for you." he said with a smile.

I looked at Tasuku I could see a bit of red there "he can't be right..." I thought.

"Yes (y/n)-chan. He's really in love." asteria said.

"uhm ... actually this is not too hard for me and besides you have to help the others regarding the case that happened." I said.

" ah! yes you are right I almost forgot that." said Tasuku with a burst of red.

I could see Jack looking at Tasuku with that grin "Then see you later and I hope your work is done quickly." I said.

after I said that I immediately ran away in a hurry.

|| TO BE CONTINUE||

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.5K 102 15
I do not own the characters, all the characters belong to the owner Bushiroad! After the Stride Gate events and after becoming the Generation Master...
205K 8.7K 13
βπ–£π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—€π—Žπ—’π—Œ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗒?❞ She was just supposed to buy boba, why the hell was sh...
159K 6.1K 31
π’ŠΉTwisted wonderland x F!Muichiro!Readerπ’ŠΉ ............. Tokito Y/n was in yet another hashira meeting and looked up wondering what shape a cloud was...
2.9K 99 35
Book 1 of Buddyfight Champions series. Started on 24th March 2020. Ongoing. "Buddyfight", is a card game that connects humans and monsters from vario...