Izuku The Quirkless Archer

By CotyMeanor

Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to... More

Chapter 1: An Old Hawk
Chapter 2: The fruits of training
Chapter3:Welcome to U.A
Chapter 4: Battle Training
Chapter 5:Bad Guys Strike
Chapter 6: Avenger Forever
Chapter 7: Initiative
Season 2 trailer
Chapter 8: The decision
Chapter 9:Green as grass
Part 11 Update and Information
Chapter 11:AFO and OFA
Chapter 13: The Date
Chapter 14: Alliances are made
Chapter 15: The Race
Chapter 16: Capture the Flag
Chapter 17: The Tournament Round Begins

Chapter 10: Arrow and Shield Combo

1.2K 28 14
By CotyMeanor

**AN: I'm baaaacckkk. What's up peeps, here with a new chapter and for the next two months you are going to get updates on this story. We are in season two mode and the sports festival is coming up next. Anyway here is the new chapter, witness The Archer and The Super Soldier go to work. **

Izuku was beyond shock, his partner for the danger room session was none other than his fellow Avenger, Captain America. The teen didn't even know how to handle this, like what he does he say. Does he say sir to him? Does he act like himself? Does he not do anything? Should he asked to hold his shield? Yeah, he should ask that last one.

Owen saw Izuku shocked facial expression and was used to it, most agents have the same reaction when he tells them his last name. "You can relax." Izuku shook his head and looked at his...captain as they neared the door to start the session.

"My bad, but you can't blame a guy for having that reaction. I mean your father was Captain fucking America."

"Language." Izuku stopped walking and looked at him. '_Did he just say language?' _Izuku decided to ignore that and continue walking.

"So, what's that plan captain, sir." Owen raised his eyebrow at Izuku, he could tell that the teen was too tight. He read from his file that he was loose, laid back, and more talkative. He doesn't want that change that, he wants the kid to still be the same.

"Relax, Izuku. You don't have to call me sir, cap is good while we're in the field." Izuku modded his head at that as the captain continued to speak.

"I've seen your training sessions. Your good, still need work, but good. I want you to be yourself, imagine that I'm not even your CO. I'm just a partner that is going to help you rescue the president of the United States from terrorists." Izuku was actually surprised, he thought Owen would be the soldier type, you know the bye the book. But I guess he was wrong, he still had that vibe to him, but he didn't seem half bad.

"Aye, aye, cap. You want Izuku, then you're going to get Izuku and be warned I have no plans of failing like last time." Owen smiled as he both arrived at the door, Owen did one last check and he looked to Izuku and saw him putting earbuds.

"Are you serious?" Owen had never seen anyone put earbuds in their ears during a mission, no less a training exercise. Izuku shrugged his shoulders and Owen looked back at the door with shock expression, the man shook his head and looked at the light. The light on the door was red and then turned green, when it did the doors opened and both Avengers went in.

Owen entered first than Izuku, the teen was scrolling through his playlist to find a song and landed on RTJ** (Run the Jewel)** _Oh_ _Mama_. Izuku began to nod to the beat of the song and asked cap what the plans was.

"What's the plan, cap?" Owen kept his eyes forward as the two entered the forest, the rain had begun to pour down and the thunder began to boom.

"The plan is to extract the president, Logan informed me that this is not going to be a stealth mission. This an assault operation, they are going to come after us with everything they have. We get into the cabin, find the president, get him out and get him too evac. Got it?" Izuku smiled as he shades lit up green and flexed his new limb.

"Got it, shoot them till they drop. This is going to be fun, the Archer and the Soldier." Owen got serious as he looked into the woods, the soldier began to move quietly and Izuku followed behind him. As the two were moving Owen expected Izuku to stay silent, like him, but he was wrong. Again he read that Izuku was chatty, but Izuku was...was very chatty as they moved.

"So what's it like being Captain America? Are you a super soldier to? Have you met the Falcon or even the Winter Soldier? Also is that **the** shield or is that some new one? How come you haven't answered me?" Owen literally had a tick mark on his forehead, Izuku had a sly smile, and Stark was laughing in the observation room.

Izuku was just like Barton, the archer could never stay quiet during a mission. It would make him, cap, and widow insane most of the time. "You do realize that this is a mission and you need to stay quiet." Izuku shrugged his shoulders as he took out his bow and loaded arrow.

"I'm chatty, it's part of my charm. Me being quiet is probably why I failed, everyone is so serious." Izuku fired the arrow into a tree and hit a man hiding in the dark. Owen was surprised and looked back to Izuku.

"You just need to relax." Owen gave a serious look and grabbed his shield, he threw it and Izuku ducked. The shield hit one man and bounced off of him, it then hit another.

The shield then returned to Owen and he caught with a single hand, he then put on his right forearm and began to move. Izuku looked back with shocked eyes as well, he didn't even hear them sneaking up on him. "And sometimes being too relaxed can compromise the mission."

"Yeah, let's agree to disagree." Izuku clapped back as the two were not far from the cabin, they could the lights on and guards surrounding. It seems Logan raised the difficulty of the mission, this was a lot harder than last time. Izuku grabbed a scanner arrow and fired it in the air, he then whistled when he saw that there were dozens of guards inside and out.

"That's a whole lot of baddies, they are surrounding the perimeter. Any plans, cap." Owen looked around, he thought of a plan and then told Izuku.

"Midoriya, I want you to cover me, from here. Fire as your explosive arrows into the distance to make them think that we are attacking from the north. I will go down and deal with guards." Izuku nodded to Owen's crazy plan, for it was a crazy plan. The man was planning on taking on dozens of armed guards by himself.

"You know this crazy, right?" Owen got up and grabbed some flash bangs, he held three of them in his hand.

"Welcome to SHIELD, kid." Owen then slid down a hill and Izuku chuckled, Owen was crazier than him. Izuku gripped his bow tightly and his quiver began to spin, the teen was going in assault mode.

His quiver was made by Cisco has two types of forms, support and assault. The spinning is switching his arrows to whatever he needs them to be and right now he needs his best assault, cause bye the looks of it they will be in fight.

Izuku stood up and grabbed an arrow from his quiver, his shades zoomed in on Owen as he began to walk to the cabin. "Let's see what you got, boy scout." Owen walked to the front of the cabin and guns were trained on him, he put his hands up and that was the signal for Izuku.

Izuku fired three explosive arrows into the air and they landed far in the distance, all the soldiers were caught by surprise and dropped their guards. Owen used this as an opportunity and dropped the flash bangs, a bright light appeared and blinded the soldiers. Owen and Izuku were safe from it since the teen had his shades and Owen had his mask on.

With the bang still affecting the soldiers Izuk fired arrows at most of them to cut their numbers down to size. As they were hit Owen began to go to work as well, he ran to one guard and did a perfect judo throw. He then threw his shield a group of soldiers, the shield bounced off each of them like a ball.

Owen didn't stop though, as he grabbed the shield and used to protect him from a barrage of machine guns. The bullets were bouncing off the shield once they connected with the metal, Izuku saw this and fired an arrow at the group.

Owen saw the explosion and turned around to block a punch from a soldier, he grabbed his punch and spartan kicked him. The kick sent him a group of soldiers and knocked them down. Another explosion occurred as Izuku fired another arrow at a moving vehicle, the vehicle exploded in a burst of flames. Izuku watched Owen keep on fighting even with the explosions ringing all over, he was...he was spectacular to him. The young man knew how to fight with that shield and he knew how to fight with his fist.

'_Damn and this is the dude that I'm going to be working with for next...god knows how many years. I need to step my game up.' _Izuku grabbed the arrow and shot it at the man next to him, the arrow electrocuted him and Izuku didn't bother to look at him. His eyes were still on Owen as he dropped another individual and then picked up his shield, he then tossed his shield into the hands of guard and punched the weapon into his face.

Owen used the shield to block an attack, his leg swept the man and looked to his left to see two more guards, but before they could fire their weapons they were hit with arrows. Owen, looked back at Izuku and he mocked saluted him. Owen nodded his head and punched the man in the face.

"Thanks for the assist." Owen said to him as he looked around, all the guards were either knocked or moaning in pain. Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at all the bodies. Owen did most of the work while he was up there watching the show.

"On your left, never forget your left side." Owen gave a light smile as he walked up to the door, he grabbed another flash bang and went to the door. "Cover me, from-" Owen didn't finish as the door was kicked down, he was knocked back, but when he looked up he widened his eyes. At the door was a large man with a chain gun in his hands and aimed at Owen.

"Cap, get moving!" Izuku screamed as the bullets began to fire from the gun. Owen quickly brought his shield to do its job in protecting, the bullets were clattering on the wooden as they left the gun. Izuku saw that Owen was being suppressed and quickly drew his arrow, but before he fired it he heard a sound. Izuku widened his eyes when he heard a drone in the sky and this time it was just one, it was dozens.

"Damn it, Logan." Izuku cursed his teacher as he saw the drones coming for him, the teen jumped from the hill and slid down. As he slid he fire an arrow at the drones, when it connected three of them exploded, but that still left three more to take down.

The drones lights turned red and they fired their weapons at Izuku, the teen cursed again as he quickly got up from the ground and grabbed his EMP arrow. Izuku lunged forward and turned around in the process, he then shot the arrow and fried the drones.

Izuku was not done as he saw Owen still getting suppressed and to make things worse another soldier came out with a LMG and started firing at the man. Owen shield was taking the damage, but that didn't mean he was getting pushed back. Izuku came up behind him and used him for cover.

"Two birds one arrow." Izuku jokes even at a time like this making Tony laugh, Izuku's humor reminded him of not just Barton, but old friend. A certain wall crawling hero that also has long retired.

Izuku grabbed the arrow and fired in between the soldiers, soon the exploded and knocked the guards back. Owen kneeled up since the barrage stopped and nodded to Izuku, the teen smiled and both soon headed into the cabin.

"They fight well together." Coulson said as he, Fury, Tony, and Logan were all watching from the monitor room.

"The real test is about to begin. Send it in." Logan told the tech boys working the computer, the inputted the commands as Izuku and Owen breached the media room.

Owen went in first with his shield in front, he pushed into one man and the tossed his shield into another knocking him into the bathroom. He then quickly dodged a knife strike, he grabbed the man's head and head butted him. There was only one left and he held the president by the collar with a gun to his head.

"Don't move or he's dead!" Owen put his hands up to calm the man down, saw his shield in the bathroom and got an idea.

"Relax, I don't want to hurt you. You can get out of this unscathed, all you have to do is release him." Owen tried to calm the man and make him see reason, but as he was doing this he was moving to his right. The man moved to his left and when he was in front of the bathroom door, Owen made fist and the man was hit in the back with the star shield.

That was not all though, when the shield hit the soldiers back he let go of the president. Owen pulled the prize forward and Izuku launched his metal fist forward, punching the man in face. Izuku looked down at the soldier and then grabbed Owen's shield, he didn't want to give back since he wanted to throw...at least once.

"Why am I here if you could do this all by yourself?" Izuku asked Owen to secure the president, the boy scout looked to his partner and headed out the door.

"You're here so I can test your skills." Izuku raised an eyebrow at that and replied back with a smirk.

"Really? How am I doing so far?" Owen had pushed the president down and threw his shield at Izuku, the teen quickly ducked and the weapon hit a soldier in the chest. Izuku looked back and then looked back at Owen who had a stoic face.

"Your sensual awareness needs work." Owen made the shield come back and attached to his forearm, while Izuku let out a sarcastic laugh and got up. The teen walked behind the president while Owen covered the front, his shield in front of them all in case something came flying.

Under normal circumstances it would have worked, just not today. Izuku and Owen heard rumbling in the cabin and looked at each other. "Guess it's nothing-Oh, shit!" Izuku screamed as Owen was grabbed by the arm from something big. Whatever had Owen had grabbed his arm through the wall, the soldier struggled to get out. Izuku was about to fire an arrow, but Owen ordered him to get the president to drop off point.

"Midoriya, get the package to safety!"

"What?! I'm not leaving here with that thing!" Izuku was about to fire his arrow, but Owen stopped him with another order.

"That's an order. Now go!" Izuku cursed as he put the arrow back and grabbed the president, he ran to the entrance and to the drop off point.

The teen hated the order, he doesn't like leaving Owen by himself, but orders are orders and Owen out ranks him. He is a captain, but he is or will be Izuku teammate and who knows maybe even a friend...and Izuku doesn't leave his friends behind. It's his heroic way...ok, he got from Naruto, but it sounds nice.

"Mister president, your ride is here. I am supposed to be with you on your journey, but I don't leave friends behind. Take this," Izuku opened the armor truck door for him and gave his crossbow. "You point and you shoot." Izuku shut the door and then left, he ran back to the cabin to assist his fellow avenger.

When Izuku got to the cabin he saw Owen fly out of the walls, he went to him and helped him up. "I gave you an order soldier." Izuku rolled his eyes behind shades and gave Owen an annoyed look.

"Yeah, I disobeyed it," Izuku put his finger on his chest as the two glared at each other. "You want to know why, because I don't leave teammates or friends behind. So if you don't like it then you can suck it." Izuku told Owen off and the American glare at him, it looked like the archer and soldier were about to come to blows, but the thing that attacked Owen came out of the woods.

Izuku and Owen turned their heads to see the cabin be destroyed, a large figure came crashing down from the skies and Izuku narrowed his eyes behind his shades. What he and Owen were looking at was the Nomu, the same Nomu that attacked him and his class at USJ.

It was because of the monster that he lost an arm and now he was going to get a rematch. Yeah, he knew that this was stimulation and the monster wasn't real, but damn would he feel better when he killed it.

"Payback is a bitch." Izuku growled as he grabbed three arrows and had his laser aimed at the monster.

"I read the file on what happened at USJ, this thing was there." Owen said as he looked at the creature, he had never seen anything like it and he had seen many weird things.

"Yup, watch yourself. It packs a punch."

"Dudley noted." Owen and Izuku looked at each other and ran at the monster, Owen was on the left and Izuku was on the right. Izuku fired three arrows at the beast head and they exploded, Owen used the distraction to bring the beast down with his shield. He targeted its leg and tossed his shield, when it made impact the monster howled in pain, but the two avengers were not done.

Izuku fired an electric arrow at its eyes to blind it and when Owen saw that the Nomu was blinded he went in with his shield in hand. Izuku saw what Owen was doing and followed up with him, soon both the Archer and the soldier delivered massive combos to the mindless beast.

Owen started by bashing his shield in the face, the attack sent the monster's face to the right Izuku followed up by attacking him with his metal arm. When the Nomu came back to Owen he gave it an uppercut, Izuku followed by hitting him with his quiver.

Owen came back with a kick and Izuku struck him with an explosive arrow, the combinations that the two were hitting Nomu with were incredible. Everyone in the observation room and the agents watching from the outside were all dazzled by the teamwork of two teens that had never met, no less trained together and this was only training session. Their first training session.

The Nomu started to have enough and began to get up, and both avengers started to throw body shots at it. Cap was in the back and Izuku was in the front as the pummeled the monster with thunderous body shots. Nomu tried to back hand Izuku, but the teen duck and quickly tossed up an explosive arrow which blew the monster back to Cap and retaliated with a swing kick. The Nomu was basically the punching bag for the both avengers.

**Play The Avengers theme song by Alan Slivestri**

"Let's finish this, Midoriya." Owen shouted as he bashed the shield into the face of the Nomu, Izuku smirked and hit it with his bow.

"On you!" Owen nodded and grabbed the waist of the Nomu, he then leaned back and began to use all his strength to lift it up. It was working for Nomu who was getting up off his feet and as soon as his feet started to rise from the ground Izuku laid waste with his arrows.

The teen fired all his explosives at the monster's chest, making it howl in pain as each arrow destroyed its body. The last arrow hit the Nomu in the chin and finally brought it up off of its feet and when that happened Owen german suplexed it into the ground.

Izuku ran over as Owen got up and ran at him, the soldier saw him and used his shield as a stepping stone. When a green haired teen foot landed on his shield he sent him up into air and Izuku continued firing at the monster. Each arrow left his hand with precision and accuracy as the teen's body began to tilt through the air. He was shooting even upside down with precise accuracy, each arrow was hitting its mark and causing more damage to the Nomu.

When Logan and Stark saw that they could've sworn that a green shaded wearing teen turned into a purple shaded wearing man as they saw the ghost of Hawkeye. Hawkeye still lived on in Izuku and that means Barton does too.

Owen saw that monster still trying to get up and so he one last move in him. "Izuku, catch!" That said teen looked to see the famous shield coming right for him, the teen caught it with his new limb and felt the vibrations. It was incredible, but he had to stay cool, Izuku landed on the ground with both his bow in his right and the shield in his left.

He looked up to see Owen in the air and he tossed the shield back to him. Owen caught and spun in the air, he then looked onto the down Nomu and threw his father's shield at a high rate. The vibranium shield connected with the Nomu in its mouth and Izuku grabbed the edge. He pressed down on it with limb and crushed the Nomu's mouth, the creature now was unmoving and defeated.

"Session complete." The male voice of the computer came, the weather stopped and lights came on. Owen came down and was helped up by Izuku, the teen handed him the shield his father made famous. Owen took it and smiled at Izuku, the teen had a smirk on his face.

"Aw yeah, **Arrow and Shield combo**!" Owen then rolled his eyes as he went to exit and the teen followed him like a loyal puppy. "Oh, come on. That has a nice ring to it, might have to get that made on T-shirts. Also you didn't answer my questions." Owens sighed and took his helmet, revealing his blonde hair.

"It's an honor being Captain of America. Yes, I met them, they are uncles. And yes, I'm a super soldier...it's complicated. Happy?"

"Yes, yes I am. Thank you." Izuku put his hands behind his head, but soon stopped as the two avengers were face to face with Fury, Logan, Coulson, and Stark, though Izuku didn't the old guy in the suite. Coulson and the old guy had smiles on their faces, while Logan had an annoyed look and Fury had on her poker face. Izuku doesn't think anyone could tell what that woman is thinking.

"Who's the suit?" Izuku asked casually as the two avengers came upon them, Logan snickered while Tony just smiled.

"Oh, I'm just a trillionaire who is funding this whole operation." Tony clapped back and Izuku decided to reply back.

"Well you should know make your money is making me feel very cool." Tony laughed and looked at Logan.

"I like this kid." Owen decided to intervene now and told Izuku to knock it off.

"Izuku, enough. This Tony Stark, the Iron Man." Izuku eyes literally popped out of his shades and turned into stars as he looked at the man in the suite.

"No...way. This is Iron Man, Barton told me about him. I heard he built his armor in a cave with only rusty tools. I also heard that he has thousands of Iron Man suits hidden away. Can I get one?" Star smiled showing his white teeth, he really liked Izuku.

"Maybe next time, I just came by to say hello and now I have to go do...trillionaire stuff. Also kid," Izuku looked at Tony curiously to see what he had to say. "Do Clint proud." Izuku nodded his head seriously to that, he would honor his late teacher. After saying that Tony left and lazily waved goodbye.

"He seems cool." Izuku said and everyone rolled their eyes, Tony was many things, but cool was not the first thing on their list. Logan stepped up next and glared at the teen, making him shiver from the murderous eyes.

"Not bad runt, not bad, but still needs work." Logan left after that and Izuku opened his arms which basically what the fuck.

"That's his way of saying good job." Coulson clarified for him as Fury stepped up next and both men stood at attention. Fury brown eyes looked at them boy and she turned around to walk away.

"Walk with me." Fury ordered and both avengers followed her out of the danger room and into the hallways of SHIELD.

* * *

"Listen, I got to go somewhere for a few weeks." Logan was speaking to someone on the phone and the other person on the line sighed annoyingly, but Logan didn't care as he drank his beer.

"You do realize that you are a teacher and as a teacher your job requires you to teach the students here." Logan burped and crushed the beer can in his hand.

"Just let X take care of it, besides I gotta go look for an old sparring partner."

"Do I want to know who?" Logan made a fist and three metal claws came out of his hand, the man brought them up to his face and looked at his reflection.

"Trust me, **Cyke**. You don't want to know." The man known as Cyclops sighed and gave Logan his permission to leave.

"Fine, go. I sometimes wonder how my dad dealt with you." Logan smiled showing his fangs in the reflection.

"He never could, but I do wonder how slim could deal with **Frost** when she had you."

"My mom was that bad?" Logan hummed as he answered Cyclops.

"I couldn't even drink because she hated the smell of beer, it was a pain in my ass. Anyway I'll see you-" Logan took the phone off of his ear when he shuffled coming from the background of the phone.

"Get off of me."

"Let me speak to him."

"No, you have training session-OW!"

"Grandpa!" The voice was no longer that of the young man Cyclops, but of a young girl. A young girl's voice that made even the great Logan smile...like it was a genuine smile.

"Hey, Gabby." Logan's granddaughter, Gabby Logan aka the **Honey Badger**. "Where are you going? Can I come? Cyclops has me running these boring danger room sessions and they're no fun."

"No, you can't come and I'll see you when I get back." Logan kept it short making Gabby pout, soon another voice entered as that person took the phone to her.

"Dad," The voice came from another female. She had a young voice, but there was also maturity in it.

"**Laura**, I gotta go look for an old friend." Laura Logan, Logan's only daughter and formerly known as X-23 and now currently known as **Wolverine**. If Logan is the best at what he does, that makes Laura the second best.

"Is this old friend Banner, I heard you and Matthew talking." Logan confirmed her suspicion and told her goodbye. Also **Matthew Summers (OC)** aka Cyclops, leader of the X-Men and the son of the former leader Scott Summers and the White Queen Emma Frost.

"Yup, me and Banner need to have a talk. I'll be gone for...I don't know how long, but tell the kids not to be slacking off in their studies and you are in charge of the class. Also tell slim and slim Jr that I will keep them updated. Logan, out." Logan hung the phone after that and grabbed another beer from the cooler, he drunk and then burped.

"It's going to be a long hunt." Logan complained as he got and left, he had a long hunt ahead of him. The Hulk is the target and now the best there is coming looking for him.

* * *

Izuku and Owen were walking behind Fury as they were in the halls, each soldier they passed stood firm and saluted Fury. As they were walking Izuku looked at Owen and nudged his head to Fury, the soldier didn't answer him making Izuku roll his eyes.

"Midoriya," Fury called and the teen stood firm.

"Sir." Izuku spoke seriously, this may be the only person he would ever speak seriously to. He wouldn't want to say anything that would piss Fury off.

"You and Owen are currently the only Avengers that I have available. I'm working on getting more, but as for right you two are it." The three continued walking till they came to stop in front of the door.

"Two avengers against gods knows what you'll send up against, not bad odds." Izuku joked, god he seriously couldn't help it. He may need to see a doctor.

"As good as Izuku and I are, even we can't do everything." Owen spoke, Fury turned around to face them and nodded her head.

"I agree, that's why you both are here. You two will be working with another unit in SHIELD, Rogers you already worked some of them before." Owen's eyes opened, he knew who Fury was talking about and he smiled.

"The two of you will be working with **STRIKE**." Izuku became interested now, STRIKE are some of the best agents in SHIELD. STRIKE is an anagram for **S**pecial **T**actical **R**eserve for **I**nternational **K**ey **E**mergencies, they tend to take the down the terrorist level targets and they don't fail.

Fury turned back around and the door slid open, the three went in the bunker filled with weapons and an observation table. In the room were five soldiers, two of them were sparring, the third was working on computers, and one cleaning a sniper rifle, and the last was in the shadows.

"Colonel," The one in the shadows said aloud and everyone stopped what they were doing and walked to the woman. As they were coming to her they saw the two avengers, one they recognized, but the other not so much. Izuku could see that he was getting suspicious looks and one of them glared a hole into him.

"At ease, soldiers. I want you all to meet two of your comrades. You all already know Rogers," Owen nodded his head to them all as Fury spoke again. "This is the newest Avenger, Izuku Midoriya." Everyone's eyes went to the teen and they eyed him, almost as if they were sizing him up.

"What's up." Izuku said making STRIKE look at each other and then back at Fury. The woman didn't say a word about their looks and thoughts, she just carried on with the introductions.

"Midoriya, this is STRIKE. They are the best soldiers the world has to offer and the very best of SHIELD." Izuku snorted at that, the challenge was accepted without it being asked.

Fury pointed to a dark skin man with huge muscles, the dude was probably a bodybuilder when he's not a soldier. The dark skin man had black hair in the form of braids, military tattoos all over his arms, a cross necklace around his neck, and black bandana on his head.

"**Ajax**, weapons expert." Ajax put two fingers to his head and saluted to Izuku, The teen nudged his head upward in the form of hello. Fury pointed to another man, this time an older white male white green cap on his head, he had brown eyes, and was wearing the standard SHIELD jumpsuit.

"**Jackson**, demolition." Jackson went to Izuku and gave his hand to shake, Izuku looked at it and gave him his metal hand. Jackson and Izuku shook each other's hands and tighten the hold on it, even with the metal Jackson didn't scream or show any pain. When they were done Jackson released the hold and smiled, he took off his cap and showed his brown hair.

"Nice grip, mate." Jackson's voice was Australian and Izuku smiled back. Fury ignored their greeting and continued onto the third member.

"**Lee**, infiltration." Lee was Asian man that was the only that was nice to Izuku, the soldier came over and said hello to Izuku. Lee had red eyes and black mop hair, he was medium height and was medium build.

"Hey, man" Lee raised his fist and Izuku pounded his.

"Sup,"

"Nothing, but the ceiling. Also you can call me **Tunnel Rat**." Izuku was going to like this guy, he seemed laid back and fun. Fury went to the next one which was a woman that was glaring a hole at Izuku. Even with the shades it felt like she was looking directly into his eyes.

The woman was taller than Izuku, hot in his opinion, scary as hell also, she had black hair in a ponytail, tan skin tone, and brown eyes. Much like all the other soldiers in the room except for one, she too had the blue jumpsuit.

"**Mara**, second in command of STRIKE, sniper, former CIA, and hand to hand combat expert." Mara didn't say anything to Izuku and just continued to glare at him.

"Uh...Hi." Izuku said nervously and Mara still didn't say anything, she just went to the box and sat down. Mara picked up the rifle and went back to cleaning it, Fury ignored it and moved one to the last one.

The last one was the most strange too Izuku, why you may ask? Well, for one he couldn't see his face. The last member of STRIKE was wearing a mask with a skull on it. Izuku could tell from his hands that he was Caucasian and he had athletic build. That's pretty much it.

"This...is **Ghost**, the leader of STRIKE." Ghost turned his face to Izuku and the teen actually felt creeped out, a mask with a skull on it will do that to a person.

"You Barton's student." Ghost spoke with a British accent and Izuku for some reason, for some reason had to say something witty.

"Good looks, bow, quiver, shades, and a great charm. Yup, that's me." Everyone except for Fury looked to Ghost and then to Izuku.

"Hmm...you forgot to add smart ass to that list." Izuku didn't know whether to feel insulted or congratulate him at a great clap back. Izuku settled for not saying anything and Fury decided to tell the team what they will be doing.

"As you all know Barton was KIA. We have determined that the killer is the now revived Red Skull and the thought dead assassin Trickshot." Izuku stayed silent as Fury spoke, he had read the file ever since he had come to SHIELD.

He read about the Red Skill and his battles with Avengers, and he read about Trickshot. He couldn't believe that Barton's own brother had been killed, when he found that out he punched a hole in his room.

"Both members of Hydra are in the wind and we have everyone searching for him, when we get word I will send you all in. As of right now SHIELD is at war with the Red Skull and Hydra. STRIKE and the Task Force will be a joint operation till we take them down. Understood?" Everyone nodded as the colonel continued to speak on their plan of action.

"So far we know that both Hydra members are not working alone, they seemed to be associated with a villain that goes by AFO." Izuku raised an eyebrow and raised his hand, everyone looked to him.

"Who is AFO?"

"AFO may be the man that created the Nomu you and your class at USJ. He was thought dead like Red Skull, defeated by All Might, but even he can't seem to die. He has the ability to take people quirks and give them to others. There is no telling how many people quirks he has taken over the years so we need to play one carefully." Izuku nodded his head as he began to think, All Might did tell him that his injury was created by a great villain.

This villain must be AFO and...and...Izuku widens his eyes behind his shades. '_AFO...OFA, it's the same thing just backwards. Could Danny and All Might be connected to this thing? I need to talk with the boss about this.'_

"Uh...boss, I don't mean to interrupt, but I think I may know someone who may know who AFO is." Everyone looked at Izuku with shock, not even the first day on the job and he's already made may have an impact. Fury looked and decided to have this conversation in private.

"You're all dismissed. Go home and rest, I'll contact you when I need you. Midoriya, follow me." Izuku quickly nodded his head and left the bunker like a child leaving the principal office. He followed Fury to her office in which the woman let him in first.

When Izuku was in Fury closed the door and locked it which creeped him out. Fury's office wasn't much to look at, there were a few medals, a gun that hung on the wall, and a picture frame of a man wearing an eye patch.

Fury came to her desk and sat in the chair, she folded her hands and looked at with cold eyes. "Tell me how you know this person." Izuku swallowed a lump in his throat and answered the question.

"Alright, here's the deal. I got this friend name Daniel Yagi, he's-"

"All Might son." Izuku lowered his shades and Fury saw his shocked green eyes, they basically say how did she know that. "I make it my business to know these things." Izuku just sighed and rubbed his temple, working for her was going to give him headaches.

"Anyway after I was injured I went to his room to talk to him and then that's when I heard him talking to All Might. All Might and Danny were talking about some quirk called OFA and how he passed onto Danny, and no not passed genetically. Passed on as in he gave it to Danny somehow. I know this sounds crazy, but OFA has something to do with AFO and yes, it's because they're the same thing just backwards." Izuku didn't know how stupid that sounded, but Fury actually believed him.

"I believe you. All Might's quirk has been life's biggest mystery, I have my suspicions, but I need you to confirm it. When are you seeing Daniel again?" Izuku hadn't really thought about that, when he got home the first thing he wanted to do was hug his mother, then lie down in an actual bed, then call Melissa and get his date. But Fury was right, he needed to address these things with Danny and he needed to do this soon.

"Soon, before I go back to school." Fury nodded and closed her eyes, she began to think on a plan. When she was done she opened and told it to Izuku.

"When you speak to Danny about OFA get him to tell you the origin of this quirk and make sure that you contact me when you two have your chat." Fury was silent after and went to her desk, she moved her hand over it and the desk lit up light. When she looked up she saw that Izuku was still there.

"You can go leave now." Izuku got up and left the office, when he got out he sighed.

"Man, it feels like forever, but I'm finally going home." Izuku smiled after that, the thought of seeing his mother again overwhelmed him, he just couldn't wait. The teen made his way back to his room and put his hand on the panel, when scan stopped the door opened and he went in. Izuku rolled his shoulders and began to take off his costume, he changed into some casual clothing.

He put on some blue jeans, a black long sleeve shirt with green arrow on it, and some green jordans. After he was dressed the teen grabbed a black glove and put on it his left hand to cover up the metal. When he was all set he grabbed his duffel, turned off the light, and left. Izuku headed to the labs to say goodbye to Izuku and then he would go to the bridge.

"Yo, Cisco." Izuku called out to the spanish man as he came into his labs and as usual the place was a mess. It was filled with notes and inventions that the scientist was working on. Cisco turned to Izuku and left his workstation to come over to him, the lab rat hugged him and the green haired teen hugged.

"You're leaving, Zu?" Izuku nodded as they both released each other from their hugs.

"Yeah, time to get back home. I haven't seen my mom in months and I need to go on date with hot girl, I don't want to bore you with the details.

"She got a sister." Izuku shook his head making Cisco drop his head, but the two shared a laugh. Since Izuku came to SHIELD Cisco has been best friend while he was here, he showed him around and he was the only one that could relate to him at being a young teen entering a new world.

"See you, man. I'll miss you, also the house is all set and before you leave. Let me tell you that I added something special to the arm, just in case things get hectic."

"What kind of special?" Izuku asked curiously as Cisco came closer to whisper to him. "A **sonic cannon**." Izuku dropped his jaw and looked at his arm, then he looked at Cisco. He pounded him on the chest in a way of gratitude.

"You the best."

"You know it." Cisco replied with a smile as both boys pound each others fist and then Izuku waved goodbye. The teen then began to make his way to the bridge where he would take back to Japan. The bridge is a way of transportations for the agents. Technical term is the Ground Bridge. It's a teleportation device created by Tony Stark, but everyone calls it the bridge.

When Izuku arrived at the bridge he saw many agents at work, many of them in rows working on computers and at the end of the wall stood a tunnel. The tunnel was the ground bridge, it just wasn't on yet. "One for Japan." Izuku spoke to the agent in charge and he nodded his head, told his fellow officers and they inputted the commands.

"Authorization code." The soldier asked and Izuku gave him his code.

"ZM, 00615. Passcode: Hisashi." The soldier confirmed the code and allowed Izuku to travel through, all agents have a code that allows them to travel through the bridge. The lights began to come on the machine and soon a blue portal opened up. Izuku took a deep breath, this was going too uncomfortable. The teen walked through the portal and when he came out he was in a warehouse.

The teen stopped himself from throwing up by putting a fist to his face and taking deep breaths. He still hasn't gotten used to the fact that his molecules are being transported from one place to another.

"Izuku Midoriya." Izuku with his green face looked up to see an asian agent. "I'll be your driver, welcome to Base-J." Izuku nodded his head, not really hearing a word the man said.

"Anywhere in particular?" The agent asked and Izuku calmed himself down, he looked up and sighed.

"Home." Izuku simply said and the agent nodded, he followed the agent to a black SUV with black tinted windows and got in. Izuku tossed his bag inside, he then got in and put his earbuds in. "I'm coming home." The vehicle began to move and soon Izuku would be home after very long days with Logan and SHIELD.

* * *

A humming was coming from a kitchen in a two story house, the kitchen was and big enough where a woman could cook two dinners for her family. The woman that was humming was none other than Inko, she was enjoying the new house she was in as she made herself a salad.

When it was done she went to the living room where there were white comforters in the room and a large 70' 4K smart TV. Inko had placed her food on the coffee table where pictures resied of her family. Pictures of Izuku, her husband on their wedding day, and of her and Izuku on his first day of UA.

Inko loved her new home, it was a home that she always dreamed of living with Hisashi and they raise their son here. It had finally come true, but it was bittersweet. Hisashi was gone and Izuku was gone, she frowned when thinking about her son.

As nice as the house is, it's not the same without someone living here with her. She wants Izuku back, but she also hopes that this bootcamp is able to help him achieve his Inko could eat her food the doorbell sounded and she got up.

Izuku got out of the truck with his bag in hand and smiled at the house he was looking at. SHIELD had done a good job with it, the house was two stories with a two car garage door, driveway, patio, and ect. Izuku started walking to the door, he could see his bike on the driveway and waiting for him to ride her. He also saw his mom's new car which was a brand new Honda Civic in the color of white.

When Izuku reached the door he put his bag down and rang the doorbell. He put on his best smile as he was about to see his mother after so long. Izuku saw the door opened and before he could say hi, he was hugged by his mom.

"IZUKU!" Inko cried as she hugged her son, the hugged her son like a woman hugging her husband from returning from war. The teen was only gone six days and he did keep her updated with messages, but he guess that can't substitute the face she helped create.

"Hey, mom. I'm home." Izuku told her happily as he hugged back and Inko felt two hands on her back. The woman quickly released the hug and saw his gloved hand, but before she could take it off her son stopped her.

"How about we go and then I'll tell you what's been going on." Izuku grabbed his bag and the mother led him into their new home.

Izuku has returned from this training with SHIELD, now an official agent his journey has only begun. What will happen when he speaks with Daniel about OFA and what of his date with Melissa? Find out on the next chapter.

**To be continued**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 922 13
Izuku Midoriya lives in a superpower society. Quirks are a must for a stable life and bright future. Quirkless people are shamed and treated like not...
16.9K 364 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...
310K 6.4K 38
Despite working his entire life so he can become a hero Izuku Midoriya is still told to give up by his idol All Might. While demoralised he decides...