Ayanokouji in Regressor Instr...

By MRd7075

Ayanokouji got transported to new world after accepting an invitation. in this timeline Ayanokouji is 20 year... More

chapitre 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
I need help
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Author note

chapter 4

1.4K 81 21
By MRd7075

After I separate myself from Lee kiyoung and Park Deokgu, I decided it's time for me to rise my stats, since we'll have to go to this continent after the tutorial end.

I don't know how strong the people there, how high their stats compared to mine, maybe this tutorial is an opportunity to lessen the gap between us.

As I was wondering about my future action, a monster scream woke me up from my pondering.

It was an annoying shriek, followed by footsteps sounds, judging from footsteps sounds it looks like it's more than one monster.

After few seconds, I was met with the sight of 5 monsters running at full speed, crashing everything in their path.

As they got closer, I carried the sword with my right hand and the dagger with my left.

I know that by carrying the sword with only one hand the power of my attack will decrease, but I am facing 5 monsters at the moment, I can't risque being besiege while dealing with one monster.

So the dagger is necessary to use for any unexpected situation in case this monsters decided to cooperate.

I started to run toward them in order to take the initiate, this monsters look the same as the ones I killed before, which means they have the same weakness.

Before we clash, I activate my ability [Absolute hypnosis], the filling of something moving inside me the moment I operate my ability filled me, I guess it's the magic power that I have.

My ability require magic in order to work, the more people I want to hypnotize, the larger the consumption will be.

I tried before to control this magic power, but I was unable to do that, it was a complete foreign thing to me, which understandable since it's been less than a day I have contact with it.

But I think class in order to do that, maybe the classes are made so it makes it easier to follow the best path according to our talent.

But it's also a restriction to those who want to learn more paths.

All this thoughts flashed through my mind as I was closing the distance between us, the 5 monsters were running almost side by side, so rushing to the middle isn't wise choice.

Once they were inside my sphere of hypnosis, I manipulated their senses and made them think that I was heading to the right side, while in fact I was heading to the left.

I threw my dagger with full speed after aiming at the eye of the monster on the left side, due their bad eyesight, he didn't see a thing until his eye was pierced, which made him scream and fall down.

"Kuuk"

After the fall of one of them, they seem to become more crazy as they attacked the phantom I created.

I took this opportunity to slice the the head of the monster who was next to the fallen one, blood splatter over my face and clothes as I run my blade over his body.

But I didn't pay much attention to it, I looked over to see the remaining 3 monsters who launched themselves at my phantom, but they crashed into the wall instead since there was nothing standing there in the first place.

I quickly decided to end the fight, since playing with unintelligent monster wasn't fun to me.

"Haa"

After killing the last monster, I kept replaying the battle I had just now in my mind, and I realized that it was too easy.

Which made me once again revaluate the ability of [Absolute hypnosis].

It's really a bug like ability, the absolute control of the senses of the opponent is really helpful whatever during the battle or not.

I also noticed that the radius of my ability increase few centimeters, which means the more I use it and master it's power, the larger my circle of influence will be.

Just imagining my ability grow to the level of covering the whole world make me a little excited, but I know it's not a realistic and an impossible thing to achieve and above it all it's not necessary, all I need is covering my surroundings.

Of course there's problem of lacking the magic power, the larger my sphere the more consumption will be, so I will have to find solution to it in the future.

[Strength stat increased by 1.]

Suddenly, as I was in deep thoughts, a message appeared in front of me, telling me that my strength stat increased.

'so, he was right.'

I remembered that Lee kiyoung said that we have to kill monsters in order to increase our stats and unlock the class.

But how does the stats work?, Does it randomly assigned after killing the monster, or it depends on the type of the monster you kill.

I have so many questions with no answers, it looks like I need to wait until I enter the continent in order to find anything I want.

I decided to find place to rest for tonight since I am drained both physically and mentally.

After few hours of walking around and killing the monsters that I came across, I found a well hidden corner.

There's no bed or anything that I can lay on, besides I can't let my guard down, who knows if someone sneak on me when I am asleep, dying in your sleep after everything I went through is a sad thing.

After filling my stomach with the food I picked earlier, I laid my back on the wall while holding both sword and dagger in my hands, and as the last defense, I activate my ability so that I will be able to detect anything that enter.

******

After several few days of non stop routine of killing monsters, looking for food and resting, nothing special happened.

Well, except seeing a group of people after I killed bunch of monsters, I heard the sound of battle and screams, so I went to check it out.

I expected to see a battle between monsters and humans, but my expectations were betrayed as I saw humans fighting among themselves, which made me a bit puzzled.

'why are they fighting?, Could it be that they fought because of food, or were they enemies back on earth?..'

This questions filled my mind as the group continue to fight, but I had no intention of stepping in, they have nothing to do with me, whatever they live or die, in this environment being weak is a sin.

Maybe if I have the ability of Lee kiyoung to see their status window, I may find someone useful with good potential, sadly I didn't have that kind of ability, so I couldn't risque saving some burden with no use.

In this world being strong with good potential is equivalent to being rich back on earth, while being weak has the same value of being poor.

Deferent currency but the same concept.

As I observe the fight, there's only one guy who caught my eye, he kept killing people with smile on his face, every time he's swinging his sword, a body will fall.

'it looks like it's just a group of murderers, maybe they are fighting because it's fun to them, but what they're doing right now isn't smart.'

Instead of gaining more people he decided to kill them, isn't the best thing to do in this situation we're in is to gather as much people who can fight as possible instead of killing them.

even if they were not able to fight, you can use them to attract the attention of the monsters and speed up the hunting speed.

Well their hobbies are their business, as long as they don't affect me in any possible way I won't care about them.

I made sure to hide my presence as the fight come to an end, and I heard their conversation afterwards.

As I was recalling the events that took place few days ago, I saw a new message appears in front of me.

[Several classes have been unlocked. Please select the class of your choice.]

‘Good.’

It was faster than I thought.

[View unlocked classes.]

[Warrior (Common)]

[Swordsman (Common)]

[Archer (Common)]

[Wizard (Common)]

[Magic Swordsman (Rare)]

"Now, that's interesting."

----------------------

Sorry for the short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 676 9
𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏 || A young girl named [Name] has just found out that she has been accepted ANHS. However as she enters school she soon learns all the drea...
7.7K 338 6
Ayanokouji, the freedom-seeking boy has woken up to be confronted by a game. A challenge. A challenge which will sculpt his very life into something...
91.8K 6.3K 47
"The Masterpiece had escaped." In order to be free of his pursuers, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had found himself enrolling into the prestigious Advanced Nur...
8K 416 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...