Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

נכתב על ידי Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... עוד

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.

25.2K 832 39
נכתב על ידי Scribblestories_

Xavier's POV :

"You fucked with the devil when you thought you can harm his woman,"

I surrounded the bastard as he kept pissing in his pants.

Си-сэр, я был вынужден отправить вам это письмо
(Si-sir I -I was for-forced to send send you tha-that letter )

He pathetically stuttered in the Russian language.

мне плевать
( I don't fucking care )
I said while pointing my gun at his head.

He was fucking heir of the Russian mafia who was sending death threats for my wife, my Trysta.

I fire the gun just at the middle of his brows and end his life game.

This I what I had meant when I said that 'I will kill the dog in his own street'

I killed him in his own house while enjoying my honeymoon in his own country. In the country where he was the potential king.

I would have tortured him if it was some other day but today is a good and special day.

Today is the birthday of my wife and she has turned 24. I can not afford to give these fucker much of my time.

I want to be with my wife as soon as I can and make every single second of this day fucking special for her.

After finishing the job I cleaned myself. I know this barbaric act of mine would earn me a lot of enemies but sadly I was never scared of them.

I already had plenty of those barking dogs and I can manage to add a few more of them.

I tossed the gun to my man and went out from this fucker's house where he had been indulged in a threesome just a few hours ago, having the best time of his life.

I sat down in the car and motioned my driver to start driving directly to the suite I was staying in.

I was so indulged in thinking about her and her innocent acts which makes me fucking crazy for her every time I witness them, that I didn't even realize when my phone went off.

I check the id and see my father was calling me.

I didn't have a good feeling about this call but still, I fucking picked it up and addressed him.

"Father!"

"Good morning son!!
Isn't it an amazing day?
Today is the birthday of my daughter-in-law, I hope you know this!"

His hyper-excited tone was irking me but still, he got a monosyllable answer from me.

"yess I do"

"great!!
I so badly wish I could talk to you in person right now but I guess I have to finish it on the call itself.

Today is the day for which I have been waiting and planning for decades. Today Trysta White is turning 24 years old.

According to the law, now is the owner of all the fortune of her father which comes with immense power. She is the owner of immense power and property which is left by her father, Marco White who was also a mafia.

And we all know this power, politics, and money is of no use to her. She is just not made for these things.

So son congratulations on being the owner of the empire. We were always the strongest before but now we are lethal. No one in their good fate would even dream to mess with us. With Lewis'.

Also if you want you can...
You can kill her!!

Nobo......"

"STOP!!"

"Not even a single word against my wife Father. I have just killed for her and I won't think twice about killing for her again and again.

And she is not Trysta fucking White.
She is my wife, Trysta Xavier Lewis.

Queen of the empire which is hers and the sole queen of the empire which is fucking mine!

Anybody disrespecting her is disrespecting me.

And anybody.
I REPEAT. ANYBODY.
Whoever is even thinking for her bad, would face the worst.
No questions asked!!

So don't even repeat what you have uttered now.

I hope I have made myself very clear to you."

He did not say anything for a minute and silence was what prevailed between us.

"Don't become a weakling for her. This is not how I have raised you, Xavier Lewis.
You are not supposed to be like this!
Not for her at least!"

My so-called father barked from the other side and I cared less.

He is getting away with that tone on me, just because he is the reason for my birth that's it.

"I hope we both have clearly said what we wanted each other to know. Now I would take your leave, Father. I have some important business on my hand right now,"

Those were the last words I uttered and cut the damm call without giving him any chance to say something.

The anger started surging in my veins and it was getting worse with every passing minute.

I wanted to see her now at any cost.
All those nasty words of his kept ringing in my ear and I wanted nothing else than to destroy something or someone.

Once I reached the destination, I didn't waste a single second to open the door and hurriedly scramble towards my suite.

I open the door of our bedroom and see my wife was not in the bed.

It was just eleven or something in the morning and I was expecting my wife to be asleep as we were fucking each other the whole night till dawn.

I heard the sound of the shower running and I knew my next stop.

Discarding my clothes in the room, I went inside the bathroom and see her petite figure getting drenched sexily in the hot water.

As soon as I open the glass door of the shower corner, I see her body getting stiff and I know she got to know about my presence just behind her.

I simply snaked my arms around her and let the hot water drench me as it was doing to her.

I wasn't in the mood for sex, for I know she is still very sore from last night also we both needed each other emotionally right now.

As I am sure she might be upset waking up alone in the morning, especially on her birthday with me fucking her last night like an unhinged animal.

I started massaging her lower stomach and let her body get relaxed in my hold.

Neither of us said anything and I liked it this way. I just wanted to let it sink deep inside me that she is with me. She will always be with me.

I won't let anything or anyone in this whole Damm world perform otherwise.

I kissed her shoulder softly and turn off the shower. Grabbing the towel I pat her body dry delicately and then put her in the bathrobe.

All the while I could feel her eyes on me but I did not meet them and kept doing my work.

Nowadays the looks that she is giving me are fucking with my whole system. She is making me feel all sorts of things that am not supposed to feel.

Those soft innocent eyes of hers are, breaming with vulnerability, care, trust, happiness and most unfortunately love.

And I am fucking bastard to love those looks and getting fucking addicted to them.

These looks of hers are becoming my weaknesses and I won't think twice before bringing down the whole damm world for her if she asks with those looks in her eyes.

Once I was sure she is secured perfectly in the robe, I also tied a towel around my waist and took us inside the bedroom.

I have made some plans for us and am sure she would be delighted to experience them.

For now, I ordered her favorite breakfast which include all sorts of junk and chocolate, for us and made her wear one of my shirts as I love the sight of her in my clothes and took us to the room where we were getting a good view of outside as it was still snowing a little.

I made her sit on my lap and let her snuggle closer to me. I just kissed her head and made a promise to always keep her safe even if it costs my own fucking life.

*********
Published on- 16.04 23

Our man Xavier is a total babe isn't he?😭

How was the update lovies?
Do lemme know !!

Am thinking to make the next update a sweet romantic one rather than a passionate one. What do you guys say?

Will try to update tomorrow?
Idk!!
Most probably yess.
Will surely try tho.

Also, I want someone to make videos for Xavier's Trysta!!
With XT's quotes n aesthetics.
I'll help them with these two.

If anyone is interested plzz dm me or if you guys know anyone good at editing, do tag them here in the inline comment.

I'll forever be grateful!!❤️

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
392K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
719K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...