π‡π’πππžπ§ π’π’ππž | π˜”π˜’οΏ½...

By markzncity

A soundcloud rapper Mark who isn't quite recognized yet, unexpectedly meets a girl who has his song blasting... More

🎀 hidden side 🎀
01: Ten Tulips, Please.
02: The Butterfly Name.
03: Child.
04: Red Like Wine.
05: The πŸ¦‹.
06: πŸ’¬
07: A Good Listener.
08: Strong Wind.
09: Ride Back.
10: To My First.
11: Didn't Tell.
12: Just Friends.
13: Hush.
14: Made It.
15: Let's Play Ball.
16: Not a Crybaby.
17: The Truth.
18: Where The Magic Happens.
19: Request.
20: The Surprise.
21: Karaoke.
22: The Debut.
23: It Was Supposed To Be That Way.
24: Gambler.
25: Nurse.
26: Something Special.
27: Best Part.
28: Hot.
30: Allowed.
31: Questions.
32: Hide It All.
33: Back From The Past.
34: The Hunger.
35: Drunken Mind.
36: The Beach.
37: Fake News.
38: Distance.
39: Tour.
40: Where We Met.
41: Finale.

29: Jealous.

2K 77 18
By markzncity

Nabi welcomed everyone at the flower shop with the widest and most honest smile ever. The happiness she felt after an amazing first date with Mark was over the roof and she didn't want to hide it even in the slightest.
She worked alone and was in charge of the music for the day, so - like the loyal fangirl that she was - she decided to play Mark's EP. She played his songs occasionally before and only few people would comment or ask who the artist was if they weren't shy to do so, but this time the songs got much better reactions.

"Oh! Isn't that Mark Lee's song?" one customer covered her mouth and stomped excitedly from leg to leg, looking at her best friend while Nabi wrapped their flowers. "Are you a Mark Lee fan as well?" she turned to Nabi.

The girl smiled widely as she nodded, confirming. "That's so great, you have a good taste! Isn't he just so amazing and so talented?"

"And hot on top of that?!" the other girl added, making her friend hit her arm playfully. Nabi didn't understand the rush of jealousy that suddenly went though her, she couldn't be jealous of his fans finding him attractive, she couldn't be one of those girlfriends.

"I really hope I can meet him one day, maybe I'll make him fall in love with me."

Nabi paused upon hearing those words. She unintentionally tightened the bow tie around the flower's stem harshly. Her heart began to race at the realization that probably thousands of fans wished for the same and she didn't like that at all, no matter how hard she tried to convince herself it's nothing to be angry about. After all, he was hers, not theirs.

"Here you go." she forced a smile while handing them their bouquet.

They gasped. "Thank you! You're really talented, unni!"

She smiled in response, being thankful for the compliment, but still a little bitter about them talking so bravely about her boyfriend. After they paid and left and no other customers came in, she took her phone out and texted the one that wouldn't leave her mind all day. "hey baby <3 how was your first fansign and fancall?"

Before he could even reply, she opened twitter and scrolled through the timeline. It was filled with preview pictures of Mark at the event and Nabi couldn't believe he was now in pictures like this - he was really becoming a star. A sudden gasp escaped her mouth when she realized he had changed his hair.

Faded blue haired Mark was the only Mark she knew so far, so seeing him with a natural black color made her almost choke on her own saliva. She zoomed in onto his face and her heart began to race a little. She couldn't understand how he could look even more handsome than he already did, but it seemed like she had to get used to being constantly surprised positively by her boyfriend.

Boyfriend. She repeated in her mind. He truly was hers and she was his - just like he confirmed at the roof of a cafe they shared their most heated time yet. It was something she still couldn't believe a hundred percent but it sure was the reality.

A message suddenly popped up on the screen and she clicked on it right away.

markie 💕
hey babe!
it's been fun hahaha
my fans are cute and funny
it was a bit weird tho but i guess i'll get used to it hahah
how was ur day beautiful?

Of course, here they come again. She thought as butterflies filled her stomach. It was so easy for Mark to make her feel flustered.

that's great! i saw the pictures :)
YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR NOW AND DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING?!

lmaoooo wait dude how did you know?

the preview pictures are out 😩
come on mark look alive!
don't you know the fan culture or how it all works? hahaha

no actually hahahah
well i wanted to surprise you
when we meet up
but i guess that was ruined 🙄

no i think that turned out good
i'd probably collapse from the shock if u showed up like that in front of me out of nowhere lmao

ohh really?
that's interesting hahah
why's that?

because ure hot as hell?

hahahah that's straight forward
i like it :)
thanks babe
how was ur day?

Before she could text back, she got a notification that caught her attention. It was a fancall with Mark. Nabi gulped before clicking on the video. Once again, jealousy had creeped its way onto her when Mark answered to the fan in a flirty way - which was definitely what the fan had wanted.

Another message suddenly popped up.

can i see u briefly?

don't u have other schedules?

i do but i'd like to see you even just for a sec

you know i could never say no <3
where tho?

idk, can i come to the shop?

only if ure not afraid of being seen
you seem to be popular even amongst my customers hahah

hhahah seriously?
that's so crazy
but yeah idk, maybe i'll just come through the back ?

that sounds dirty hahhah

DUDE where's your head at hahaha
i see ;)

lmaoo cmon the joke was right there 😅
but yeah, sure, u know i'll be here for awhile longer :)

yeah yeah excuses excuses ;)
ok then, see u soon babe

Nabi shook her head after putting her phone down. She loved the fact that even though they had become a couple, they were still able to act and talk and joke like best friends - like they used to. She quickly checked herself out in the mirror and put on a lip tint. She didn't know when exactly Mark would show up, but she was so eager to see him, especially after feeling so jealous the whole day.

Suddenly a thought that he might come looking exactly like he did at the fansign crossed her mind and she gulped. He looked good no matter what he wore or what hairstyle or hair color he had, but that time he seemed to look extremely good in her eyes.

About an hour later, close to the closing time of Nabi's shop, Mark had texted her that he was there. She quickly rushed to the back and opened the door for the boy who's bodyguard stayed outside the shop.
Nabi quickly scanned the boy and noticed he was indeed dressed in what he wore at the event. Mark took his mask off and welcomed the girl with a smile. He was taken aback when she suddenly jumped into his arms, pressing her lips against his. "Oh?" he smirked, placing his hands on her hips, pulling her closer.

"Hi."

He chuckled at her response. "Hi, indeed." he kissed her once more. "I have to get going soon so I really just came over for a second."

Nabi pouted, disappointed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at his hair, running her fingers through it which caused Mark to smile. "You like it?"

She nodded "you look really good with black hair."

"That's good. I missed the natural hair color. It's been too long."

"I saw so many comments online, everyone loves it too."

His eyes widened a little "really? That's a relief. How do you know everything so quickly though, huh?" he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I'm a professional fangirl, did you forget that already?"

They both chuckled and kept quiet for a bit until Mark added "I'm happy to have a fangirl like you."

"You should be! I was with you since the very beginning."

"I know, I know. I wish I knew back then too, though."

Nabi shrugged "maybe you did. I left you comments a lot."

Mark's brows furrowed. Before he could think of it more, a knock on the door interrupted the two. It meant that he had to get going to which he let out a sigh and hugged his girlfriend tight. "I hope we can spend more time together soon."

"Me too, baby." Nabi placed a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving and telling her he'd text her.

The girl sighed and locked the back door before making her way towards the shop. She flinched when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of her, looking a bit shaken up.
"Xiaojun? What are you doing here?"

"You have to come with me, it's Jeno."

please vote and comment 🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 26
"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ α΄…α΄Ι΄Ι’ΚœΚα΄œα΄„α΄‹, sα΄›α΄α΄˜ α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄›α΄‡Ι΄α΄…ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Κœα΄€α΄‡α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄" 2 Haechan? More trouble or more jackpot? Started :: June 30, 2022 Published :: March 28, 2024 Ended...
7.6K 187 12
"knock knock" "whos there" "this user has" "this user has who..." ! this user has blocked you. started: 20230810 ended: HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in sicheng...
118K 5.6K 52
Two boys. Both leading different lives...and yet, they appear to be so similar... γ€ŽStarted: November 4th 2019』 γ€ŽEnded: December 23rd 2019』 Γ—Top rank...
37.9K 1.3K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...