𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗐 π–ͺ𝗂𝖽 β˜†Β» 𝖑𝗋�...

By marvelargent

Andrew Stone, the new kid in town. A star basketball player at his old school, will he continue that journey... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Season 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Season 3
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 65 ⚠️
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 65

1.8K 95 25
By marvelargent

"time capsule"

Andrew's POV

This is not good.

"I don't have anything to say. And, even if I did,... you'd be wrong to believe me...Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows anyone." Nathan's voice echoes through the halls as the time capsule plays.

A time capsule that was supposed to be released in fifty years but here we are, not even a full year since we filmed this but somehow it is being played. Not only on one tv, but multiple screens spread throughout the school.

"Fifty years from now, I hope you got what you wanted, Haley." And all eyes in the school are on them. "But getting married to you was the worst mistake of my life!" He spoke with anger. "Here's a little advice: Never get married. In the end, you'll only be miserable."

I cringed at the words before the recording moves on to Tim.

"Hey babe," Rachel greeted as she kissed me on the cheek, "good thing I didn't miss school, huh?" She smirked as she turned her eyes to the video.

"Yeah, it's good times. Currently, I'm, uh,...dating Brooke Davis." He said nonchalantly with a nod making me just shake my head.

"Didn't know Tim and Brooke were a thing?"

"I think we both know they weren't. It's Tim come on." I glanced at her before returning my attention to the recording.

"You seem very defensive about it?" She questions making me look back at her.

"Not defensive, just saying the truth," I see her nod with a suspicious look before she spoke.

"Okay, well then let's see what her actual ex has to say." Nodding to the tv, showing a buzz cut Lucas.

"Just getting along... is kinda new to us. But I guess that's how brothers are." He spoke before the sound of keys jingling came across the hallway. A clear indicator of school staff which in this case is Principal Turner and Coach Whitey.

"I'm uh gonna go," She said with her head turned in the Principal's way closely, almost like she was anxious.

"Go where? It's the middle of school." I told her with furrowed brows.

Rachel eventually looked at me before responding, "I'm just gonna go check up on something, okay? I'll see you later." Walking away but not before giving me a quick kiss, I stared at her as she left my sight.

That was strange, I mean it's normal for Rach to skip here and there but never have I ever seen her-

"Hello, my name is Andrew Stone and I am currently a junior at Tree Hill High." I heard my voice introduce making me almost get whiplash by how fast I looked at the nearest screen. "In the year that this is released, I hope I got to accomplish my dream of playing in the NBA. I know it's a cliche for players to say that but I wish it comes true. So I can say my name is up there with the greats and feel like I fulfilled my goal, Also I can say I proved someone wrong which is always a good feeling."

I kept my eyes on the screen but I didn't hear my voice, just a ringing. A ringing that sounds absolutely irritating. I could see myself speaking until tore my eyes to look around me. Every single student's attention was on the time capsule excluding the short glances at me. There wasn't a secret I was scared of anyone finding out, but then my eyes fell on Brooke who was starting so intensely.

And just like that, I could hear myself again but now I wasn't so calm as I turned my head back to the tv.

"I also got to meet this incredible girl. Her name is Brooke Penelope Davis or what I like to call her, the designer." I shut my eyes momentarily. "And let me tell you she is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. She's funny, adventurous, caring, and extremely breathtaking. It's funny, I was dragged to go to a party and thought I was going to hate it, but I ended up meeting the girl that has captured my heart, and I don't think she even knows it."

I hear myself pause and that is when I'm hit with the realization of what's going to be said next.

"So in fifty years, I hope I gathered enough courage to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with that gorgeous girl. It might be early in our relationship to say this to your face but I love you." my laughter came afterward, "Never thought I would say this for the first time to a camera." Recorded me shaking my head before retiring to the main point. "And if I need to say it, I hope there is a day I get to call you my amazing wife." I can feel some eyes on me but my head faced the girl this was for, unlike earlier she met my eyes. I could see the look I was too familiar with.

I saw her take one step toward me and that was enough for me to rush out of the school. Not caring about anything else. Anything to avoid her after that embarrassing video.

Stupid feelings.

Third Person POV

So as Andrew left the halls, too distracted to hear that the next video to play was Brooke herself. Which made the brunette stop in her track instead of going after him.

"In fifty years I should have all the hot people
wearing my fashionable clothes which includes me obviously." She teased with a smirk before continuing, "Also I hope I'm still in touch with my amazing friends 'cause I know we didn't go through all this drama to have a fallout after high school. But, there is one specific person I hope will be there during all those years. A guy that I have been drawn to since the first day I ever met him."

Peyton took her eyes off the screen to see down the crowded passageway was a very focused Lucas that had a slight smile, she then glanced at her best friend beside her who was also too caught up in the capsule. At that moment, she knew which guy Brooke was talking about and it was definitely not the one in the hall.

"Especially his eyes, I mean he's hot trust me but his eyes are just so.. mesmerizing!" She yelled after finding the word she was looking for. "Not only that, he seemed so sincere and kind. And he has yet to prove me wrong about that. He might be a basketball player but he is also a little cheerleader. Always encouraging me to put my designs into an actual physical piece which is something I would have laughed at earlier this year, but now I feel like I can actually turn that into reality."

A laugh from the brunette came after as she started to talk again with a smile on her face.

"You know I'm telling a camera all this but I don't think he even knows how much he has changed in my perspective. I actually feel like myself when I'm around him and not a girl that has to pretend to be someone I'm not. He makes me feel like I was never alone cause he's always there. Either to go out someplace or just talk on the porch. Which doesn't sound exciting, but when you're with the right person nothing else seems to matter."

Brooke felt her heart was pounding out of her chest as she watched her Junior self looked so deeply in love and it pained her to watch.

"We've only been together for a short amount of time, yet I know that this is the man I can see myself spending the rest of my life with. There are some past feelings I have to confront, I don't know how or when but all I do know is that I love him."

The girl pauses for a minute with a shocked expression before it turned into a smile.

"I love him...I am in love with Andrew Stone. Wow! What a way to figure it out huh?" Soft laughter followed the words before she kept going.

"Uh well, I think I've shared enough about my romantic life with you but there is just one more thing I want to sharewith you all. So if you're watching this in twenty-fifty-five,- "

And just like that present-day Brooke was broken out of the trance she was in as a wave of horror took over.

"There really needs to be some sort of record of my body at its peak!" As Brooke on the monitor started pulling off her shirt.

"We have to turn this off right now!" Present Brooke said to Peyton as the video kept playing. "Can somebody do something?!" Panicking as she looked around for help. Yet most of the students just seemed to be enjoying it. "Somebody needs to do something. Excuse me!" Shoving a student to the side to grab a chair. "No, no, no, there's nothing to see here, people." Raising the chair to hit the tv as Screen Brooke was about to pull her bra undone then the power goes out. 

The crowd of students groaned in disappointment as Brooke lowered the chair, sighing in relief. Then at that moment, the power went on autopilot and came back on. The video resumed where it left off which earned a cheer from the crowd.

Brooke laid her head on the shoulder of her best friend, humiliated. She then pulled her head back up, only for her eyes to meet Lucas's.

The 'secret' is out.

Well just for the clueless Scott brother.

Not Edited

Thank you for continuing to read this story. Also if you want to see something in this story drop a comment and maybe i'll add it. 👀

See you in the next chapter!
💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 92 8
One thing she learned; Once she was in, she couldn't get out. Ride or die, always.
961K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
371K 23.5K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.6M 52.8K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...