Guilty Revenge ( Sidnaaz)

Av nishu_megan16

Guilty revenge There was a child who grown up under unusual circumstances which made his childhood bitter. W... Mer

1- locked
2- Jerk
3- Date
4- Warning
5- Mad
6- caring
7- kiss
8- Revenge
9- payback
10- prey
11- Trap
12- Hook up
13- Honey trap
14- plotted
15- pain
16 - Blackmail game
17- Attack
18- Taken
19- weirdo
20- Broken
21- Scattered
22- Pain
23 - Hurt
24- Care to break
25- Betrayal
26 - Why?
27- Friends
28- Toxic
29- Submitted
30 - Wish
31- Questions
32- Mocked
33- Reality check
34- Reward
35- Angel
36- New Him
37- Emotions
38- day out
39- Romance
40- Apologies
41- Arguments
42- Her concern
43- Exploring facts
44- Her fear
45- His Shades
46- Topper
47- Corrections
48- Realisation
49- Progress
50 - Secret chamber
51- Trauma
52- Tears
53- Broken past (1)
54- Broken past (2)
55- walking along
56- Hug me tight
57- celebration
58- Possession
59- Bestie
60- Friend or Girlfriend?
61- Clarifications
62- Parted
63- Role Change
64 - Her Mysterious Lab
65- Mission
66- Hurt Me
67- Hide n seek
68- Match making
69- Offer
70- Thanksgiving
71- Request vs sacrifice
72- Love birds
73 - Settlements
74- Break up?
75- Attack
76 - Self defense
77- Coincidental mess
78- Lion vs Lioness
79- Unexpected
80- Reverted
81- Pleasure
82- Link
83- Reconstruction
84- Lie
85- Holy mess
86- Control
87- Bipolar?
88- Complaints
90- New place
91- Hell
92- Heaven
93- Wrong move
94- Unveiled
95- Mamba?
96- Pre planned murders
97- Caught in act
98- Rumours
99- Demon
100- Bonanza
101- COMEBACK
102- Happy time
103 - Graduated
104 - Private celebration
105 -Anxiety
106 - Sounds of Success
107 - New deal
108- Celebrating Sendoff
109- fixing traps
110- Her origin
111- Dead

89- Explanations

376 47 5
Av nishu_megan16

89- Explanations

"What you did, baby? His face turned like that?" Riya asked Sana who came back to her while looking at Sid .

"Just gave him his future prediction!" Sana winked. Sid saw the girls still waiting for him. Before they gather closer to him he made an excuse of work and went away. Riya looked at Sana all shocked.

"Seems you learned many great things? Why not you share with me some tips I can also tame my bf" Riya chuckled asking her curiously.

"You can't use the same trick on everyone."

"Why?"

"All men are not same, baby. My Siddu is one in million and only I can handle him" Sana giggled.

"Anyways you should try to know more about your boyfriend, then you can make things work far better" Sana advised.

"Thanks, love guru. Forgot to tell you. After exams, we are planning a trekking trip. Would you like to join us?" Riya asked. Sana thought for a while.

"No, I can't come you guys enjoy. I'm going to library see you in class again" Sana said bidding bye to everyone she grabbed her bag and started walking to the library which was bit far away from the canteen and all of a sudden someone pulled her into an empty classroom. She didn't try to hit the person because she knows who has that guts to tame her, it was none other than her professor boyfriend Sid .

"We are in college, it won't look nice for both of us" Sana reasoned in her calm tone placing her hand on his abs creating some space.

"None can watch us and baby you were telling something outside" He whispered in her ear which made her shiver.

"I... I was just joking" She giggled diverting the topic just not to get his anger.

"It sounded serious only, I just want to see how you will chop" He grinned kissing her neck and his hand crawled on her skirt trying to lift it.

"Noo... please stop"

"I want to know. tell me, then I will think" He smiled.

"I'm sorry, I was angry"

"Oh, you can get angry if I spoke to other girls, but I shouldn't get angry even you skip your classes or copy in exams?"

"I didn't say that"

"Then what? Didn't I warn you to focus on your studies? Didn't I said you to stop missing classes?" He groaned in anger pinning her to the wall.

"I just thought to focus from tomorrow. Today is so important for me. I can't take a break all of a sudden"

"I just want to pin you to this wall rip away your dress and fuck the hell out of you. Shall I do it?" She gasped in horror sticking to the wall. He just sighed heavy seeing her scared face.

"All the time things won't go according to our wish. It depends on persons, situations many more. You can continue your work after exams and you will not work for Zach anymore" He declared.

"Hey, it's not done. I promised him to be his assistant till I complete my graduation."

"Whom you asked before promising him? When I tell you something you will obey it!"

"But my promise?" She pouted with tears ready to fall.

"If you cry now none can save you from me. You know how much I hate it" He roared frightening her more.

"Don't shout, I will cryy" She cried like a kid. Before she cries out he sealed her lips kissing her hard. He kissed her so hard that even she couldn't yelp by his suction. He bitten her lower lip blocking her breath. She pushed his away panting to breath.

"L... Lettt meeee breathhhh" She panted breathing heavy.

"Wipe those tears, I won't let you breath until you stop crying" He warned cupping her cheeks still. She hurriedly wiped her tear and looked at him.

"You will focus on your studies and clear all your exams. If you fail, you can't even imagine what I will do. Remember 3:1 and I can make it 9:1 as well" He smiled softly tabbing her cheek.

"It against norms. You can't do it to your student" She shouted when he was about to leave.

"I can count all and take it in home then, little one. I was being good to you so you are just playing with me. Let me make it clear! This is not a game and I'm not that good to you. I'm very evil if you poke me much I can ruin you"

"First you get clarity on your motives, you are thinking about my better future then why will you ruin me? You shouldn't miss logic" Sana giggled giving it back like a pro.

"I can ruin you in a better way" He smiled.

"How?"

"You seriously want to know or see"

"See, if possible" She beamed.

"Hmm, are you sure about it? There is no way out later." He sneered with a devilish evil grin. She just nodded confidently getting his chuckle.

"Tonight will take you then, as of now enjoy your class" He smiled tapping her cheek playfully. She just looked at him surprised seeing him smiling within.

After taking the class Sid went to Sheetal's office to look after project updates. As he was about to go inside her cabin. Sid saw Jack sitting outside thinking something.

"Where your lost when your girlfriend is alone?" Sid smiled getting him out of his thoughts.

"N... Nothing" Jack said standing up. Sid wasn't impressed by the answer.

"Hmm, tell me what is bothering you" Sid asked again.

"I will ask something will you tell me the truth."

"Why will I lie to you? Come on ask me anything"

"Will you kill everyone if someone opposes you?" Jack asked all of sudden, Sid was stunned hearing it.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard many things about you and your success looks like a scam" Jack expressed the things Sheetal said him. Sid just took him inside and occupied the chair in front of Sheetal looking at her seriously.

"What happened?" Sheetal asked Sid looking at Jack. Jack sighed scaring her.

"I should ask you, what you're thinking about me?"

"Nothing" Sheetal said.

"No, Jack told me about your doubts. Come on ask. Me directly I can tell many things?" Sid smiled, Sheetsl looked at Jack in anger.

"Loose tongue, Now what this psycho will do with me? Where did I got locked?" Sheetal murmured cursing her timing rubbing her neck thinking a way of escape.

"I was just kidding it, Sid "

"But I'm pretty serious" He smiled rolling the paperweight in his palm.

"I'm sorry, I just said what people are talking" She apologized

"Hmm, That's true. But people miss the logic. Shall I explain?" Sid asked in a calm tone resting on the chair. Sheetal took back seeing him so calm." Is this the silence before the storm? " She thought in her mind nodding for him.

"I hacked all the competitor apps easily because they had loopholes, it's their incapability. But I still had an open offer to the world to hack any of my systems or database. Sheetal, it's not about cunning it's a strategy. I created my opportunity in air. Everyone builds their empire from foundation, here I created from air to swallow. I badly needed power to express the world about my presence. Power attracts negative energy and I wanted them for my own reasons. I won't harm innocent people for my selfish motives. My army always helps needy and eradicates negative people from this society. Coming to my Momma's trust, it's my life. Sheetal all my profit was going to the trust funds. If you want I can let you see my books of accounts and the girls who are rescued by my trust are into this world working in key positions. Their happy life is the only thing that makes me feel alive. You can ask me why I'm explaining this to you. Because Jack, I want him happy in his life with or without me but happiness matters. I don't want him to regret in life thinking he supported a wrong person. I don't want any gap between us. Although none believes it, Jack was my little brother. I can give my life for him and he loves you as well. I have seen him struggling to trust anyone of us. I'm dictating this world for my personal motive and it never involves any innocent people including Sana." Sid confessed everything to them.

"Sana knows?" Sheetal raised a question.

"She should know only if she gets this question. She loves me, Sheetal. Love doesn't have logic or reasoning. She loves me and trusts me with all her soul"

"Do you love her then?" Sheetal asked Jack's question.

"I don't know, but I just wish I should be capable enough to let her decide her future. Just like you said, I'm a controlling freak. I seriously want every one follow my command but I want to exempt her from this list. I want to give her freedom to fly as she wish, She will never be a victim of my anger issues or obsession" Sid concluded shocking both of them.

"Do you just said you will let her go if she wanted?" Sheetal asked to confirm.

"Maybe, but it's not easy for me. And I apologize once more about that night in car. My mind was just filled with her and in off sense, I hallucinated you as her."

"Oh means you did thinking about her" Sheetal yelped in joy going to Sid . He nodded for her.

"What did he do?" Jack asked confused. Sheetal just pulled down her selves and showed him the bite. Sid was stuck for a second looking at the black mark. He remembered Sana, it was just once for Sheetal but with Sana, he did many things. Jack just pulled up her sleeve hiding her flesh passively.

"When you are concerned this much why did you push me into his car and locked the door?" Sheetal pulled his leg.

"Hmm, I just... It's past...now no need to expose to him... " Jack said with a cute pout. That Sid and Sheetal laughed aloud.

"Hope our discussions are over and I answered all your queries. I will be on break for few days as I need to help Sana with her studies. You both take care of this project and if anything is important tell me on call or we can meet at my home as well. And Sheetal train his brain with some logical thinking, nowadays he stopped using her little brain. Overthinking is not good for health you can ask me anything directly" Sid said to them.

"Bro, security... I should be with you"

"No, because I had another team with me. I want you to be an administrative member for me. I can't trust anyone except you in my financial deals. I will call you if I need your help till then you help her" Sid declared walking out. When he was about to go Sheetal ran behind him and hugged him in joy.

"Thank you" She whispered.

"What?" Sid asked surprised, she has broken the hug and held his hands together in hers.

"You cleared all my doubts. I understand you better and I feel so light now. Even Jack won't feel wrong after knowing everything between us"

"Love?"

"I don't know, but I feel so special being with him. Maybe it's so new feeling for me, I'm excited, thrilled or what! I just can't name it. It's like living in a dream. He sees me like some goddess dropped from heaven." Sheetal said with all joy. Her manager clicked their photo of them holding hands in his mobile but he missed their hug. Jack was busy taking a call from his team about Sid 's new schedule.

"So don't you think he is seeing you as a goddess because of your wealth" Sid asked folding his hands.

"He is different, innocent. He doesn't even know that Money is needed to live, He sees everyone equal and same."

"Thank you, you both deserve each other."

"Where are you going now?" Jack asked coming to them halting their conversation.

"You will not come even if I tell you" Sid smiled.

"What was that place?"

"Monsters dun" Sid smirked Jack's jaws dropped hearing the name of the BDSM club.

"What!!!"

"Yeah, today I'm taking Sana too" He grinned.

"Noo, kiddo. Are you out of your mind?" Jack shouted in anger.

"What happened!" Sheetal asked pulling them apart. Jack whispered to her about the club and she looked at Sid for a second. Jack expected her to change Sid 's mind but instead, she asked" Can we both join you?"

"Why not!" Sid chuckled winking at Jack. Jack just held his head.

Screen frozen on laughing Sid Sheetal and shocked Jack.

How will Sana react seeing a new world?

Can he seriously tame her?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

289K 10.1K 56
❝Leave me alone!", I shouted at him as he pulled me forcefully towards himself. "Oh come on, girl! Don't be a fool! Women are dying for me there are...
865K 49K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...
9.1K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...
1K 49 20
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...