Hey everyone! This is a book...

By -ilovebooks-backup

+•Tysm for following me! Shoutout to @Dusklights for joining me on my way to 76 followers!•+ More

Followers

Tysm for 76 followers!

26 4 12
By -ilovebooks-backup

A/N

I am so grateful that you guys have followed me! (if you haven't im still grateful that your reading this!). 

I only started like a month ago and im so far on my followers, i am so grateful!

You Can unfollow me at any time, i wont Get hurt! I also wont Get hurt for hate, haters Are fakers!

So today is 16th of april and im celebrating my b-day! My b-day was in The middle of easter break, 2nd of april. So i couldn't have my b-day then.

Im having a pinjata and its a rainbow filled with all sorts of candy that me and my mom found, if you wondering We used around $50 US dollars. Thats alot... so We couldn't buy all sorts of candy. But We found a bag with alot of flavours on those small candies.

I also have this thing that There is 4 teams with 3 people on each team and There is diff Things to do.

Its not a normal b-day party!

I promise you everyone on The b-day is gonna be stronger after The b-day party. Its cause The Theme is like training but fun!

I got a brownie Cake and cupcakes!And some popcorn.

So rn We Are getting ready.

In my country the time We start is 4pm-7pm, 3 hours. So i cant write on my story today Even tho its weekend.

Here is some random stuff i know about you:

1. ty for reading
3. you Are on your device
4. you Are reading this
5. you skipped number 2.
6. you just checked if There was a 2.
7. you want to know How many words There Are
.8 your a creature
10. your either a robot or human
11. your wanting to come to my b-day just to Get candy
12. you skipped number 9.
13. you just looked if There was a number 9.
14. your on a planet or in space
15. 1 doesn't have thick words
16. you just checked if 1 has thick words
17. 8 has The . Before and not after 8
18. you just checked if 8 has The . Before and not after 8
19. your wondering Why There Are so many numbers
20. your reading this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
332K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
91.7K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...