In the Dead of Night...

By Kmemory

Chat noir x reader ×This story is kinda an AU just think of it as basically I'm only using aspects of miracu... More

please read
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
A/N
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

A/N

3.3K 36 10
By Kmemory

I've almost hit 2,000 reads! Thank you all so much for your support and your love! I read all comments and every message, it may not seem like alot but it means the most to me. Because of you, I feel more confident as a writer and what I am doing. I'll be doing another Chat x Reader soon but one where he is a villain if youd like to stay for that. But if you're interested in anything else I’ll make please feel free to wait for me while I continue my writing journey :). I appreciate and love each and everyone of you who have joined me so far and who will see this in the future. Stay tuned and as always drop your thoughts, I'll be looking forward to them.

-xx K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.1K 23
A second later I yelled as a clawed fist punched a hole through the wall, a faint black haze floating around the green cat's paw ring on one finger. ...
1.6M 50K 47
"I just don't understand, Chat. I thought...all this time...," she clenched her fists at her sides and stared up at him, "What changed?" Chat Noir st...
4.3K 154 29
Don't you hate it when you accidentally make someone fall in love with you? In the city of Paris, a girl, Y/N, waits to start her first day of schoo...
9.1K 236 37
🚨DISCONTINUED🚨 i re-read this book and... well, comparing it to my latest works, it kinda sucks. the story is good and i like where it was going. i...