Fake Relationship (WxW)

By violetwolfkay

There's a lady named Mary finds out that her creepy stalker who has a massive crush on Mary is going to the s... More

Chapter 1 I Stalker
Chapter 2 I Fake Relationship
Chapter 3 I Back Flip
Chapter 4 I Shopping Centre
Chapter 5 I Roof
Chapter 6 I Sleepover
Chapter 7 I Party Preperations
Chapter 8 I Party
Chapter 9 I Numbers
Chapter 10 I Real Relationship
Chapter 11 I First Date
Chapter 13 I Park
Chapter 14 I Shopping
Chapter 15 I Fun
Chapter 16 I 100 Nuggets
Chapter 17 I Graduation

Part 12 I Beach

1 0 0
By violetwolfkay

It was a week after Danny and I started dating. 

Danny and I were cuddling on my bed, watching Youtube.

I got a message from Justin.

I opened it.

Justin: There's a massive beach party tonight u. Coming?

"Babe, wanna go to a beach party?" I asked.

"Sure," Danny replied, smiling.

Me: Danny and I r coming

Justin: It starts at 7 PM, so I recommend getting ready now

Me: K

I checked the time, and it was 6:32 PM.

"We should get ready now," I said.

"Ok," Danny replied.

I turned my phone off and then put it on my nightstand. Then, we both stood up and walked into my bathroom. I turned the shower on, we took our clothes off, and then we put them in the laundry basket.

I ran my hand under the water, and it was warm enough for us to go in. We both hopped in the shower and washed each other's hair and body. 

I turned off the shower, and we both hopped out. We grabbed each towel from the towel rack, and we dried each other bodes and hair. 

We wrapped the towel around us. Then, we both left my room.

I grabbed my white t-shirt, black leggings, red and black flannel, underwear, sports bra, knee-high socks, and a white cap. 

I put them on my bed and started getting changed.

Danny grabbed a white t-shirt, black zip-up hoodie, navy blue jeans, dark grey beanie, white bra, white underwear and white ankle-high socks.

They put them on my bed and got changed.

I grabbed my white and black high tops from my shoe rack.

I put them on.

Danny grabbed her white skate shoes.

They put them on.

We're ready now.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and texted Justin.

Me: Danny and I r ready

Justin: K do u want me to pick u up?

"Oi babe, do you want Justin to pick us up?" I asked.

"Na," Danny replied.

Me: Na

Justin: K

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes," They replied

"Great. Let's go."  I said.

I put my phone in my pocket. I entwined our fingers together, and we both left the house. We both hopped in my car, and I started driving towards the beach.

"Have you told Justin we're dating?" Danny asked.

"Na. You?" I based.

"Na. Wanna tell him?" They asked.

"Ok," I replied, smiling.

I feel excited to tell Justin.

"I've told my mum and Casey that we're dating too, and they are quite happy about it," I said, smiling.

"Yeah, I've told my parents too, and just like yours, mine were supportive and happy." They replied.

"That's good," I replied, smiling.

"I'm glad our fam isn't homophobes," Danny said.

"Yeah, same." I aid.

Danny put her hand on my thigh, and I smiled.

Several minutes later, we arrived at the beach.

I parked my car in the parking lot, and we hopped out. I wrapped my arm around Danny's shoulder and started walking toward the beach.

We soon found Justin by a table covered in alcohol and red plastic cups.

"Oi Justin, there's something that Danny and I must tell you," I said.

Justin turned around, so he was facing us.

"What is it?" He asked.

"We're dating!" Danny and I both yelled happily at the same time.

"That's amazing! Oh, I knew you two would end up together." Jutins said happily. "Want a beer?"

"Yes." Danny and I both said at the same time.

Justin poured a beer into two red plastic cups. He handed the cups to us. We both thanked Justin. I took a few sips.

"Let's get shit-faced!" Justin yelled.

Several cups of beer later, we were all pretty drunk.

We were stumbling all over the place. 

"Wanna dance?" I asked Danny, my voice slurred.

"Yeah, sure," Danny said, their voice also slurred.

We started swaying to the beat of the song.

I looked over at Justin, and someone pushed him into the water, and he stumbled and fell into the water creating a big splash.

"Fuck you, you wanka!" Justin yelled at the person who pushed him as the person laughed.

"I bet you I can jump over you like a  frog," I told Danny.

"Then do it," Dannys said.

"Hey, Everyone, watch this!!" I yelled to everyone.

Some people turn to look at me. I started running, and Danny squatted. I tried to jump over them, but my leg hit their back instead, and I fell onto them, causing Danny to fall over on the sand. Many people, including Danny and I, were laughing our heads off.

"That was shit as!" One of them yelled at Danny and I. 

That made us laugh even harder.

Several hours have passed.

"Wanna go home now?" I asked Danny.

"Yeah, sure." They replied.

We started walking to the parking lot.

"I'ma call my mum to pick us up. Do you wanna stay over?" I  asked.

"Yes," Danny replied.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I started calling Mum.

Two rings later, she picked up.

"Mum, Danny, and I are drunk at the beach. Can you come over and pick us up, please?" I asked.

"Yes, I can do that." She replied.

I hung up.

"She's coming," I said.

Danny nodded their head. They wrapped her arm around my lower back.

Several minutes later, Mum arrived. 

She honked the horn, and we both hopped in the car. Casey is in the car, too, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Casey is here to grab your car and bring it back home, so give her your keys," Mum said.

I grabbed my keys from my pocket and gave them to Casey.

"Thanks," Casey said as she grabbed my keys.

She left the car. Mum started driving towards our house.

I almost forgot to tell you this, but Mum is cool with me drinking.

"So, is Danny gonna be staying the night?" Mum asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Several minutes later, we arrived back at our house. Mum parked her car in the driveway and hopped out. We all entered my house. Danny and I walked into my room. Danny and I took our shoes off then we hopped in my bead. I  wrapped my arms around them, and Danny put her head on my chest.

I soon drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 143 15
Sunny has reached the age of nineteen but she still has to come out from the shadows of her sister. Will she always be second to her sister or will t...
39.6K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...
1M 49.4K 43
Eighteen-year-old Nat falls for five different boys during her first month at college, but never openly admits her crushes - until one night she drun...
807K 33K 36
What happens when Morgan Valentine asks her best friend to be her fake girlfriend in hopes to make her long time girl next door crush jealous? Sounds...